MaxCFD.com Review Visit site

Updated: Sep 20, 2018
SCAM
Scam Confirmation

October 2017:  Based on the Scam Label applied to Binary Tilt, the FPA now considers Binary Tilt and all associated companies to be scams.

The FPA warns all traders against doing business with BinaryTilt, MaxCFD, BinaryOptionFlow, or any related company.  If you have money with any of these companies, the FPA recommends you attempt to withdraw your funds immediately.

Scam Confirmation
June 2017: ASIC has added Chemmi Holdings to its list of unlicensed companies you should not deal with.  CLICK HERE to verify.

Chemmi Holdings appears to own MaxCFD.com, BinaryOptionFlow.com, and BinaryTilt.com.
Related websites include BinaryTilt.com and BinaryOptionFlow.com

MaxCFD is a forex broker. Max CFD offers the maxcfd forex trading platform. MaxCFD.com offers over 5 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities, indices and stocks for your personal investment and trading options.

MaxCFD.com

Join live discussion of MaxCFD.com on our forum

Scam!

Michael adams,
Almere, Netherlands,
Oct 26, 2017,

Scam by maxcfd of $950

Can anyone advice me on which steps I take to get my refund of $950 from maxcfd.com I was going through yahoo news yesterday about bitcoin and I ended up dealing with maxcfd and now all calls and emails have not been answered I spoke to Jonathan Anderson yesterday and he demanded that I deposit more money which I refused after listening carefully to him I then send email to stop trading with them and to refund my money back I got an automatic mail saying someone from their department will handle my case and I checked again their link that says Amy Delton has be assigned to handle my request but nothing else,I call their number which one Robert Meyers answered saying Jonathan Anderson is busy and will get back to me but did not I call the same number again and its not ringing at all.can anyone help me on which steps to take to get my refund and also they have my pre paid card info as well which am scared,
Any advice is welcome.
singer,
Spain,
Sep 28, 2017,

deposited $1000 on 08/09/17. After they received all my documentation etc I had suspicions on talking to one of their traders , so decided to stop process and asked for my money back. After approximately 15 e-mails I was told I had to go through the verification process to release my funds (no trading by me or any contact despite multiple smarmy calls from people, approx five a day, saying they were lead traders etc, etc, whom I told quite firmly not to call me as I was in withdrawal mode). I finally got an e-mail informing me that my withdrawal would take 7 to 10 days to process. Here we are after this time, no money, no response from these ********, we are pensioners and can ill afford to lose cash like this. Can the authorities not do anything? This is criminal.
Steven Williams,
Warrington, United Kingdom,
Feb 14, 2018,

Not able to withdraw my money from account

My case is similar to many on here, and as such i am having no luck in withdrawing my money from my account.
Account was easy to set up, deposit was easy to make (in my case 500 euros) but that was where it all went wrong!
My experience from the initial phone call from Chris Rose was one of high pressure to deposit funds and after several calls back and forth my decision not to proceed with him being my 'Senior account manager', aggression from Mr Rose.
What i am left with is a single transaction on this Forex platform where i am unable to withdraw back to my original VISA card despite providing all the required documentation to validate my identity.
I am still getting a reponse from the 'support' people when i email however my case is with the Finance team and they are NOT contacting me. Obvs i'm going round in circles here, and after reading many of the cases on this forum i am very concerned that none of us will be successful sadly.
I can provide the specifics of my case if necessary, but it seems so many of the cases here follow the same path, so what we all need is a common solution from a regulatory body that will look at these unregulated scammers and take up the case with the support of government and the law.
I've included the latest response i have had today after over 4 weeks of trying to get my validated transaction changed from Pending to Approved by the Finance team;
Stephyw
13:47 (29 minutes ago)
to me
Hi Steven Williams,

Thank you for getting back to us.

Please note that we have sent the request to the finance team and we are currently awaiting their response, which is long overdue.

I will surely request for an update once again in regards to the status of your withdrawal and get back to you as soon as possible.

Kind regards,
Stephy

Support Executive
maxcfd
Louise,
Lake Cathie, Australia,
Oct 16, 2017,

MaxCFD dispute resolved after 6 weeks thanks to FPA

I would give MaxCFD a rating of MINUS 5 for all their business practises.
My story started on 4th September when I deposited the requested 250AUD into an account. Overnight I changed my mind and requested a refund. They required ALL my personal ID to do so. Many emails later and no refund I found this site. What a difference! A response from MaxCFD on 3rd Oct advising refund had been approved. It took until 17th Oct before it landed back in my account, the exact amount that had been taken in the first place. Customer service is dreadful. Company would have kept my money who knows where my personal info would have been used. Definitely not recommended.
bicbilly,
COVENTRY, United Kingdom,
Oct 3, 2017,

I was promised that I will get a call from the next day for guidance after transferring some funds, but that never happened. I then tried to withdraw my money as I was not happy and was informed that it will take 10days. I am still waiting and now they are not taking my calls... WHAT SHOULD I DO TO GET MY HARD EARNED MONEY BACK???
EfDoff_with MAXCFD,
New Zealand,
Sep 20, 2017,

Withdrawl pending - 10 days now - no surprises

Same story as everyone here, waiting to withdrawl 250 EUR. Got hooked in while trying to buy bitcion. Seem to get rung up by several persons with European name but South Asian Accent. Did not want any phone conversation. Filled out all forms to activate accounts for withdrawl. Withdrawl pending for 10 days now. Have given them another 5 days and I am contacting the bank to get it reversed as a fraud. this is bad for brokers everywhere.
bennedetteboshoff,
Benoni, South Africa,
Oct 23, 2017,

Withdrawal Request

I request a withdrawal from MaxCFD, my account nr: 2102827. I forwarded all signed documentation with copies of cards and ID. Please adhere to my request as this is going on for almost 2 months.
Gail Arrandale,
Gauteng, South Africa,
Oct 10, 2017,

Scammed?

In my opinion MAXCFD do not deserve any star rating. I have logged on site my full withdrawal request, and to date have nothing and no communication in spite of several requests. Have I been scammed?
Robfm,
Rosneath , United Kingdom,
Sep 1, 2017,

Maybe Scam

Joined this company realised I had made a mistake after reading a number of forums. Now they won't unlock my account so I can get my money back. Account 2104500
michelle davids,
South Africa,
Jan 23, 2018,

Hi People,

I am pleased to advise that I got my money back .
Payment received into my bank account this morning .
all of it EURO 2189 that was deposited .

Jan 8, 2018 - 1 Star I had joined MAXCFD almost 2 months ago and 2 weeks ago I deposited another EURO1800 , I tried to withdraw today ,, and after many called and emails , I have been logged of my MAXCFD account .
please help . what can I do to get my money back .

no one will return my calls and emails either.
Account NO : 2108428