RealMarketsLive.com Review Visit site

Updated: Sep 28, 2017
September 12, 2017:  The Belize IFSC warns that Real Markets LTD, aka Real Markets Live falsely and fraudulently purported to be licensed by the IFSC.  The company is not licensed by the IFSC.  CLICK HERE to verify.

RealMarketsLive is a forex broker. Real Markets Live offers the Desktop and Mobile forex trading platform. RealMarketsLive.com offers over 5 forex currency pairs, commodities, indices and stocks for your personal investment and trading options.

RealMarketsLive.com

Join live discussion of RealMarketsLive.com on our forum

Honolulu, USA,
Aug 31, 2017,

They take your money and run

I have started investing in Real Markets Live through my friends father back in March 2017. the amount i put in is $1000 to a managed account. it promised a bonus of 50% of my investment. And also, the trade amount will be doubled. but that did not happened. so i contacted my broker Alex Peters who in turned informed me that "Ask Mr. sofa, he messed with me and everybody's affected." his word.
I tried communicating back to him not knowing what happened between the two.
all communications were cut so i am not able to contact him neither in skype nor email. i tried contacting the company itself and i am not able to get any response. my conclusion is this may be a scam. i also realized that i can't cash out my money.