ToolsTrades.com Review Visit site

Updated: May 24, 2019

Join live discussion of ToolsTrades.com on our forum

MarkP,
Serbia,
May 23, 2019,

five stars

One of my favorites, I'm using their service very often, didn't experience anything bad or scam like, they are user-friendly and responsive brokers, five stars from me to them, nothing but the recommendation for other users.
Zoran,
Kovin, Serbia,
May 23, 2019,

Positive vibes

I use a lot of information from various sites and I regularly research in order to make it easier and as soon as possible to pay the currencies that I am mining, trading and selling. Among them there is toolstrades, which contains a lot of information from the world of finance and economics, from trading signals to blogs and stories that can positively influence my future income, of course, all with good live technical support. On this site I regularly monitor the movements of the prices of leading crypto currencies, I compare the current prices with the prices at other exchanges and thus come to the desired results. In the domain that I follow and use, toolstrades help me a lot and I think they are ok.
Sohib,
Porto, Portugal,
May 20, 2019,

Very supportive

Since I have joined Tool Trades, even so that I had a basic knowledge of Forex signals, with their support and information from website it was very easy to get knowledge on how to use the signals in my advantage. Yep, in order to get more signals, you need to register with one of their brokers, but considering that they have several choices out there, it is ok for me.
milind kumar,
Trinidad and Tobago,
Jan 15, 2019,

Stay away.

Its a waste of money, they refer to fraudulent site like krugerexhchange who just put autotrading and blown my account of 250 USD. how convenient. toolstrade.com provides signals which are no good use anyways.
Steve,
Sep 4, 2018,

It's almost like a joke..... honestly
2-3 pips take profit??? Like, have mercy bruh, that's a loss due to spread already.

Also others have reported it as a scam.

not trustworthy on my book
gerbertrade,
kzn, South Africa,
Mar 5, 2018,

STAY AWAY, FRAUDULENT THIEVES

Definitely unethical. Stole my funds ($450) and opened accounts with a company called EVERFX. Tried to recover my money. Manage to recover $200.00 by reversing the transaction but Niether Tools Trade nor Everfx will return the balance of $250. Simple straight fraudulent thieves. Also Tools Trade and or SignalsBirany (old name) signed me up with a company called MMFinancial experts who took over $500 from me to trade and now my balance stands at over $2000 and they refuse to allow me to withdraw my funds.