ToolsTrades.com Review

Updated: Oct 26, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
ToolsTrades.com
May 2019-October 2020:  Large numbers off fake and suspicious positive reviews have been submitted for ToolsTrades.

Established: 2012
Contact: Support@toolstrades.com, +441224928451

Join live discussion of ToolsTrades.com on our forum

Oct 24, 2020,

They recommend shady brokers

They will give you free signals.
Then they will try to make you open account with regulated and non regulated brokers.
Then they become unreachable when you tell them that the brokers they recommend are not reliable.

Free signals will make you loose more money!

Oct 13, 2020,

Do not Trade On this !

Do not trust this site.

I spoke to a guy called David, he told me to invest $250 in like 3 different companies, when I did , i tried to withdraw funds from 1 of the companies called GFXROYAL, they ended up being a scam website.

Anyway I was told that David would really help in getting my funds, it has been over 9 months, Nobody from Tools trades show any interest or want to help.

Guys I have read the reviews on this site, I am surprised that most of users have actual good things to say, The calls are not spot on.

I have proof, numerous emails and chat screenshots.

Kumanovo, North Macedonia,
Sep 6, 2020,

Could be better

At first, I was skeptical about joining, but I joined anyway. It was not bad at all. Definitely, not the best trading platform out there, but you can get some useful advice If you wanna invest in a long term plan.

Toronto, Canada,
Sep 4, 2020,

Very Confusing.

It has a clean interface and yes customer service does show up right away, but you don't really know where to get started. You sign up and you immediately see the graph of today's market. I've heard others doing well with this site which is forex trading and trading signals, but it's very confusing for me. I'll write back again with a better review after I talk to support or something.

Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina,
Sep 2, 2020,

Bit confusing at first, but signals are spot on most of the time.

I took it upon myself to learn a high income skill and I chose trading. I came across toolstrades.com whilst researching trading and after some getting used to, it's a good company. On first look it seemed like a scam but if you take into consideration that I knew nothing about trading back then, I looked at everything as a scam. Their site is a bit confusing at first but their signals are most of the time spot on. Of course that you can't wager your trades upon signals 100% of the time as signals can be prone to error, but their calls have provided me guidance that I need. The 24/7 customer servise is great and I'm looking forward to using it more often!

Scotland, United Kingdom,
Aug 7, 2020,

Constant Harassment

This company has not stopped phoning,me even though I did not ask to be phoned, I simply viewed their website one time. I have asked them to remove me from their systems and they joked and laughed. I have had countless phone calls, texts and e-mails (even unsubscribed from their emails but still received them). The signals I seen when I first viewed the website looked confusing. I suspect they use fake identities too. As on live chat "John M." has the same profile picture as "Mike Stein". I would be suspicious about this company as if they have to lie about their identity then what else are they lying about? Avoid giving them your phone number at all costs as you will receive constant phone calls throughout the day.

Islamabad, Pakistan,
Aug 1, 2020,

Why tools trades?

I find this site very accurate for trading. I like the services they provide to us. Their customer support is in touch and they answered all the questions constructively. Moreover, the site is well-organized that makes it simple and easy to use. And their access to some special features such as live announcements and chart station makes it a very useful app. Also, you can sign up for a free trial if you are afraid of scams.

Bandung, Indonesia,
Jul 31, 2020,

One of the best free trading signals

As far as I know based on my experience, Tools Trades is one of the best free trading signals. They both app and website are easy to use and understand especially for beginners. They also provide a lot of features and information that very helpful on it. Yes, their customer support is really responsive, they will help and guide you when you get into trouble or if there is something that isn’t understood and want to be asked.

Nairobi, Kenya,
Jul 31, 2020,

ToolsTrades provides great support

Tools Trades is a user-friendly platform with accurate analyzed signals. The predictions will guarantee you profits in forex trading. I use their signals and been rewarded immensely.
I like their 24/7 customer support systems. They are available for you throughout and responses are immediate. You can call anytime, SMS, or email and get you sorted.
The free signals at the demo enticed me to sign and I have made great investment decisions since then. Try their forecasts and you'll never be disappointed!

kzn, South Africa,
Jul 29, 2020,

by a intense hard sell over the the phone they got me to sign up with 24 o

After a very intense telephone conversation they convinced me to sign up with 24 options First red flag asked if i could get back to them ,they said it would not be possible as i would loose my place
A few days after i had paid my money was phoned by the account manager of 24 option and told that the 250 us i had was to little and would have to have a minimum balance of 2000 us if i wanted his assistance
Later decide to try and cancel and then the B.S.started they are now refusing to refund my money after numerous attempt's to supply them with the documents that they accepted to open my account are no longer acceptable