ToolsTrades.com Review

Updated: Sep 8, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
ToolsTrades.com
From at least as early as November 2020 until August 2021, a very large number of fake and suspicious reviews have come in for ToolsTrades.com.  These reviewers overlap between multiple companies, including:

24XForex.com
ProTrade.fm
ToolTrades.com
TradeFW.com
TurboMillion.com
May 2019-October 2020:  Large numbers of fake and suspicious positive reviews have been submitted for ToolsTrades.

Established: 2012
Contact: Support@toolstrades.com, +441224928451

Join live discussion of ToolsTrades.com on our forum

Kenya, Kenya,
Aug 2, 2021,

Experienced staff

After countless efforts of trading and failing online, I was just about ready to give up. Then I came across toolstrade.com and it was a gift. With experienced staff and always helping I was in a better place. The platform offers trading signals that helps in making profits if you are patient and able to follow instructions.

Nairobi, Kenya,
Jul 31, 2021,

Great experience

A friend introduced toolstrade to me some months ago. Even though I was skeptic at first, I finally decided to give it a try. They just provide signals, which are a good source of information and support for trading. Certainly, with good signals, better chances are very high and risks are minimized.

Carol H,
brisbane, Australia,
Jun 3, 2021,

Toolstrade get you to sign up with 3 different brokers

Signed up with 3 different brokers who constantly harassed me for more money. In the end I went with 1 called Graham Alpha, who turns out is a total scam. Toolstrade is recommending unlicenced, unregulated, unscrupulous brokers who are stealing money from unsuspecting victims. I dealt with a "senior account manager" at Grahamalpha who calls himself "Raymond Parker" very smooth talker. I invested money and am now unable to withdraw money. Smooth talking Raymond said it would take 24 hours for the withdrawal process to take place. I haven't heard a word since. I have tried calling, messaging and emailing, with no response. I messaged Connor from Toolstrade about this and they said they no longer deal with Grahamalpha. He was very unsympathetic texting "I guess you already made your own decision and now it backfired" I got the impression, he couldn't have cared less.

Midrand, South Africa,
Apr 6, 2021,

A BIG FAT SCAM!!!

Do not be fooled by their sweet talks, this company will sign you up with scammers!!!!

Be Aware people, they will take your hard earned money and you will never get it back

Mar 29, 2021 - 1 Star This company has brought me misery. I trusted their services until they signed me up with TradersPros. I am now unable to provide for my family, was evicted, and I am now thinking of taking my life as the money I have in my platform with TradersPros is my only hope in life. I made a huge profit with TradersPros, a broker that Toolstrades signed me with however I am unable to withdraw my profits or my deposit. It's been over a month now been send from pillar to post with my withdrawal request and everytime they say someone will call you.

Kiambu, Kenya,
Feb 25, 2021,

Great Trading Platform

I joined Toolstrades when I was quite new to trading. What I liked about the platform is that it offered me valuable information that helped me to learn the art of trading very quickly. In addition, the signals they provide are very accurate. My business is growing steadily. I recommend it to any trader, whether beginner or experienced.

Matthew,
UAE, United Arab Emirates,
Jan 1, 2021,

These guys are not just SCAM, FRAUDSTSRS, they are CRIMINALS. Kindly stay away from them. they Recommende an Unregulated broker to me , which i resist at the first but they assured there's no problem that all the million of bad reviews i saw online is not true, Now have found out all this bad Reviews were actually the truth , .. Its a planned Scam. I can never recommend this Criminals even to my Enemy. they took all my money and profit $1200k +. I pray who ever is Behind this Criminal Brokerage and Signals will NEVER know Peace in his/her life. This new year 2021 will be his/her End by God's Grace. They also lied about free 15 signals/day its actually 7signals/day and for the period i use was a loss. Stay away. Will advice Newbies try get some Education Trade your self and be responsible with ur Profits or Loss with a Trusted and Regulated Brokers out there. Thanks
Slavisa Bogdanovic,
Novi Sad, Serbia,
Dec 11, 2020,

Good platform

I have been using this platform over the last few weeks. I can say I was a bit suspicious in the beginning, didn't have any experience, only got a recommendation from a friend, so I gave it a try and it turned around to be good. They simply provide signals, which are the source of information and support for trading. Of course, there are no guarantees but with good signals, you have better chances, and risks are minimized.

México, Mexico,
Nov 28, 2020,

Be careful, signals are no good

The only thing tools trades want is for you to open an account with one of their brokers. 10 different accounts if you would let them. Once they know they can't get anything more out of you, communicate is gone.
Signals are more of a miss than hit. You might as well flip a coin. Overall, not worth it.

Nov 11, 2020,

Referral Broker does not pay on Request

ToolesTrades operates by referring to a broker. There are several, and the one chosen for me was GrahamAlpha a full client trading broker, does the trading. Sent them £18K, they made some profit, asked for withdrawal 4 weeks ago and heard nothing, after sending my international bank transfer details and registering with compliance. Looking at some of their referred brokers they all seem unregulated as is GrahamAlpha.
Rawalpindi, Pakistan,
Oct 26, 2020,

They should upgrade the features of their website and application

Toolstrade.com should drop this feature in their website and App i.e. they have to verify the signal providers as our trading decisions are determined by a third party which needs to be legit. If this verification feature is absent from toolstrade.com then it causes a zero-sum game and provide a freehand for scammers, so that they are able to manipulate users to take a bad signal service which eventually leads to loss. Otherwise, the website isn’t that much bad as it has some good features as well.