ToolsTrades.com Review

Updated: Jan 17, 2022 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
ToolsTrades.com
From at least as early as November 2020 until August 2021, a very large number of fake and suspicious reviews have come in for ToolsTrades.com.  These reviewers overlap between multiple companies, including:

24XForex.com
ProTrade.fm
ToolTrades.com
TradeFW.com
TurboMillion.com
May 2019-October 2020:  Large numbers of fake and suspicious positive reviews have been submitted for ToolsTrades.

Established: 2012
Contact: Support@toolstrades.com, +441224928451

Join live discussion of ToolsTrades.com on our forum

Ile-Ife, Nigeria,
Jul 27, 2020,

User friendly Application with a top-hit signal

For two years now,I have been looking for a credible site that can provide accurate signals to trade my forex live account.Thanks to my friend who recommended Toolstrade to me.Though I have lost some few times,but the success rate has been over 80%.The App often updates me with financial news that forms my major trading decision.
The application is user-friendly and so easy to use .I will advise new traders to try Toolstrade .Big up to those self-less people that came up with Toolstrade.
Bohicon, Benin,
Sep 20, 2019,

Give it a try and see

Toolstrades is suitable for both beginners and professionals. I've learned a lot to start with trading and this for free. That is amazing! Live announcements very helpful. User-friendly support is available to help through all the processes for the best trading results. Very informative and sound honest. For those who are skeptical, give it a try at least and see for yourself what it is about. I recommend it because I’m satisfied.

Sep 21, 2019,

TOOLSTRADES’ accuracy is Great

As a novice in the Forex world. I searched for the right platform where I could get accurate signals because many of the Signal Providers are scams out to suck you dry.
I stumbled on Toolstrades a couple of months ago and the first thing that amazed me was ready they were to help newbies like me. I asked all my questions and they replied quickly and you could tell that it wasn’t a bot.
Their signals are very accurate and you’re sure to be on the winning side when using these platform.
It still amazes me that out of all the scam signal providers out there, you can see a platform that you can trust— TOOLSTRADES.com

Thila, Kenya,
Mar 2, 2020,

ToolTrades is a legit Forex signal service.

I’m using ToolsTrade and I can confidently say that it’s legit. Their services are awesome, from reliable predictions to quick representative chat and customer support help team, which is always ready to help.
They even have free signals, so, for those who are skeptical, you can try their services before signing up. Also, creating an account with toolstrade is absolutely free. I downloaded their app which is easy to use with incredible features, like financial news and guides.
Luton, United Kingdom,
Jun 1, 2019,

Good signals

I would give them an 8/10 because most of the signals they have provided me have turned a profit. I have tried some other signal providers but this worked best. I would recommend for any one who wants signals to give them a try.

Jul 22, 2020,

Hard sell & Fake Trial Plan

I contacted ToolTrades after reading online reviews about using its Forex Signal service. Its condition was for me to open several accounts (minimum deposit of USD$250.00/account) with their key broker partner, Capital. After some hard sell attempts by several of their salespeople, I stuck to my guns and said the Basic Plan of Seven signals per day (indefinitely) with one account was good enough for a start They tried to con me into opening more accounts after one week (by cutting off my signals) claiming that my Trial Plan was over. I got into it with them and proved that nowhere in their chat transcripts did it say it was Trial Plan with a 7-day limit to its signals. After threatening to go to Forex Peace Army and other Forex forums with my grievance, the 7-signal plan was reinstated as long as I had an account with Capital. Capital’s web trading interface just wasn’t working for me as I’m used to MT4. Also, I wanted to document my trading with MyFXBook and run additionaL EAs, which its account manager said I could not because I needed MT4 or MT5, which it does not have. So, on, Jul 22, 2020, I wrote to Capital to close the account and withdraw my full balance of US$274.77. That is when the runaround & dirty dancing began by Capital. I have documented emails of all I am stating here. First, it wanted a photo of me holding the Debit MasterCard I used to fund the account with only the first six and last four digits showing. When I sent it after cutting out the middle numbers as instructed, I was told that graphic editors could not be used on the photo, which was not relayed to me at the onset. After that was sorted out, next it insisted I show a card statement showing my Name and MasterCard number. My two Debit cards, Visa & MasterCard, are tagged to my savings bank account. I do not have separate statements for the savings bank account, Visa, and MasterCard. They are consolidated into one online statement. I forwarded that to Capital in three parts, the savings bank account with clear transactions involving my two cards, the statement showing settled card transactions (with the actual proof of deduction to Capital), and the Pending MasterCard Transactions done on the same day of writing the email. All were rejected now with the claim that my Name and MasterCard number were not together on a single document. I wrote back showing with pointed Red Arrows that they do appear right on top of my Pending Settlement page. Now that the game was up, it changed tack. Now I was told to initiate a withdrawal to my bank account. This was because when Capital attempted to refund my money back to my funding method through MasterCard, the transaction was rejected by the card issuer which also happens to be my bank. My bank denied this ever happened. So, I attempted to request for the withdrawal but when I logged in to do that, I had all the necessary info except for an IBAN number which is not used in my country or region. Proof of this is on my bank’s website with an explicit statement that all the Sender needs are a SWIFT Code and the beneficiary’s (me) details. I send the link to Capital. This went back and forth a few times and finally, it ended the matter by saying if I didn’t get a bank statement with 1) Name of my bank, 2) Swift code, 3) Account number, 4) My name as written on the bank account, together in one document, Capital would not initiate a withdrawal and will just close the matter holding my money indefinitely. I contacted my bank and forwarded this weird email request for which I was promised such a document within the next few days. The interesting point during the entire exchange is that I was reminded by Capital that if I didn’t get the documents it wanted, it will cancel my closure/withdrawal request. I forwarded Capital the email I sent my bank requesting for such a document and promised Capital that the regulatory bodies licensing it & all other Forex forums will hear of its underhanded tactics no matter what the outcome. Capital has since remained quiet and it seems I have lost my money forever. So, fellow traders, be cautious of ToolTrades and most definitely, be very, very careful of Capital. There must be some way to punish such fraudulent outfits from conning unwary traders! I will write to the regulatory bodies of Capital. I don't know if Forex Peace Army could do anything to help.

kzn, South Africa,
Jul 29, 2020,

by a intense hard sell over the the phone they got me to sign up with 24 o

After a very intense telephone conversation they convinced me to sign up with 24 options First red flag asked if i could get back to them ,they said it would not be possible as i would loose my place
A few days after i had paid my money was phoned by the account manager of 24 option and told that the 250 us i had was to little and would have to have a minimum balance of 2000 us if i wanted his assistance
Later decide to try and cancel and then the B.S.started they are now refusing to refund my money after numerous attempt's to supply them with the documents that they accepted to open my account are no longer acceptable

Reading, United Kingdom,
Mar 17, 2020,

Don't chose the losers

They tell you they have a success rate of 73% ( they give you 4 wins 15pips end 1 its loss ( 80 pips) at the end of the month you lose 10% of you deposit.
I try it for 3-month end I lost 50% of my deposit. when I ask them they close the cheat.
Dylan its an I..d..i..o..t(when I make screenshots he never answer)
The best one its ZULU

Oct 24, 2020,

They recommend shady brokers

They will give you free signals.
Then they will try to make you open account with regulated and non regulated brokers.
Then they become unreachable when you tell them that the brokers they recommend are not reliable.

Free signals will make you loose more money!

Scotland, United Kingdom,
Aug 7, 2020,

Constant Harassment

This company has not stopped phoning,me even though I did not ask to be phoned, I simply viewed their website one time. I have asked them to remove me from their systems and they joked and laughed. I have had countless phone calls, texts and e-mails (even unsubscribed from their emails but still received them). The signals I seen when I first viewed the website looked confusing. I suspect they use fake identities too. As on live chat "John M." has the same profile picture as "Mike Stein". I would be suspicious about this company as if they have to lie about their identity then what else are they lying about? Avoid giving them your phone number at all costs as you will receive constant phone calls throughout the day.