ToolsTrades.com Review

Updated: Dec 15, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
ToolsTrades.com
From at least as early as November 2020 until August 2021, a very large number of fake and suspicious reviews have come in for ToolsTrades.com.  These reviewers overlap between multiple companies, including:

24XForex.com
ProTrade.fm
ToolTrades.com
TradeFW.com
TurboMillion.com
May 2019-October 2020:  Large numbers of fake and suspicious positive reviews have been submitted for ToolsTrades.

Established: 2012
Contact: Support@toolstrades.com, +441224928451

Join live discussion of ToolsTrades.com on our forum

Nov 2, 2019,

Amazing Trading Signals

Trading bears significant risk to invested capital!

The difference between being a successful trader and failure is in the type of signals you depend on.

Successful trading requires some level of professionalism.

I find that in Tools Trade. Since I registered with them for free;

● I have been receiving amazing free trade signals twice a day.

● My trading results have improved tremendously.

What’s more amazing-- I receive the signals;

● Via SMS

● Via WhatsApp

● Via Telegram, and

● Via Signals App

I can't match the level of professionalism and convenience, Tools Trade offers.

Thank you, https://www.toolstrades.com, for making my dreams come true.

Nov 4, 2019,

A diamond in the rough

I've been trading signals for a while now and I must say that ToolsTrade has been of immense help to me.
The signal service provides swing and semi-scalp trading options which are very accurate as well as tools to track signal performance in real-time. The dashboard is interactive and even includes a live chart. I am very happy with the profits made so far and recommend this to anyone who's tired of trading with sub-standard signal providers.

kaduna, Nigeria,
Nov 6, 2019,

amazingly result oriented!!

toolstrade is one of the best site where i get my trading signals for free, and guess what..................the signals i get get have been making me consistent profit ever since day in day out. Ofcourse it is definately not a scam because i have been on it for a long time now

what's more, their website is user friendly, and their customer support is available 24/7. Infact, you get assistance in seconds, compared to other signal providers i have worked with, this is still the best

Trades can be accessed directly through MT4 or MT5, or via the online platform dashboard which can also be used for customer support.

i encourage you out there, to give a try and you will definitely be convinced, to prove their worth and sincerety too that is why people like you and me have the opportunity to signup to their free acct, and see things for ourselves

Kisumu, Kenya,
Nov 7, 2019,

Useful content, reliable signals

Having tried many signal services, I must say Tools Trade is one of the most consistent in providing accurate signals. The website toolstrade.com is easy to navigate, and customer care representatives are always there to assist in case of any challenges. The free signals can be posted via SMS, or via any method you prefer to receive the signals. You can receive signals in commodities, bitcoin or currencies. Tools Trade signal service is the platform any new trader should be using. It has helped me a great deal in the past 4 months.

Nov 8, 2019,

Reliable trading signals

I have been using Toolstrades for 7 months and so far it has been profitable. I remember when I registered I was given two free signals to get me started. One of the great things I love about Toolstrades is that it is user-friendly. Besides having an easy-to-use interface, the site offers a news section that provides real-time updates about what is going on. Whether you are a novice or experienced trader, Toolstrades will help you make impressive profits.

Adelaide, Australia,
Nov 8, 2019,

Good Signals bring Good Money!

I started trading some 4 months back and someone suggested me toolstrades. I was little reluctant but after spending some good time at their website i finally messaged their helpdesk, which is till day mindblowing and very resourceful. They know what they are doing and they teach you what they know, so you know you are in good hands. As a beginner i did have some issues but they were kind enough to answer all my questions and helped me understanding. The signals are very much genuine and accurate. They provide best trading irrespective of anyone's deposit with best trading platforms. My rating is 5star for them.. keep up the good work..

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates,
Nov 19, 2019,

Reaible and Trustworthy Signals

Who says trading is easy?
I did not even dare to speak this. I always opted for some guidance in market competency signals and trusted heavily one or the other sites, some gave me nice tools but lower comparison strategies, and the other if provided me with great competency was way weaker in settling the signals.
Through this I came across the user-friendly tools trade platform where instantly got to have my concerns with an online help chat pro. I initially was in doubt if I would be getting enough of what I want but then coming up with their signals through SMS, WhatsApp and signals app I am turning to a pro trader now. Keeping an eye on the forex and investing in the correct brokers.
Prague, Czech Republic,

Excellent trading tool

I’ve been trading for a year or so. I discovered Tools Trades a few weeks ago. So far it’s been absolutely life changing. The signals are super helpful; my trading game is better than it’s ever been! I love the ToolsTrades smartphone app; it’s very easy to use. With the app, I can access my account whenever I want. Of course, what’s even more helpful is that they are willing to communicate over WhatsApp.

Genuine signals great results

A friend of mine was so much into forex trading. It was his only source of income. I viewed him as a lazy person who was conning people their hard-earned money online. I got curious and asked him how he survives in these hard economic times. He introduced me to TOOLTRADES. I gave it a shot and I was actually shocked after making my first profit. It was unbelievable. Toolstrade.com is the best thing that ever happened to me.

Thumbs up for toolstrade

Having used tools trade for quite some time, I can recommend it to anyone. It is one of the trading apps with accurate predictions. I find this app very helpful, fast and user-friendly. In the past, I had used other apps which turned out to be fake apps but since the time I found tools trade; I am now comfortable and cannot try using any other trading app. Thumbs up for tools trade!