ToolsTrades.com Review

Updated: Nov 15, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
ToolsTrades.com
From at least as early as November 2020 until August 2021, a very large number of fake and suspicious reviews have come in for ToolsTrades.com.  These reviewers overlap between multiple companies, including:

24XForex.com
ProTrade.fm
ToolTrades.com
TradeFW.com
TurboMillion.com
May 2019-October 2020:  Large numbers of fake and suspicious positive reviews have been submitted for ToolsTrades.

Established: 2012
Contact: Support@toolstrades.com, +441224928451

Join live discussion of ToolsTrades.com on our forum

Yerevan, Armenia,
Jul 3, 2020,

A well-organized and research-based service

Tools Trades is a mini-guide to the world of trade market that provides
up-to-date news in the world of trading.
One can benefit from its service of free trading signals. I also provides a
lucrative package of trading signals as well as research-based analysis with graphs and charts.
But what I liked most is that constantly keeps enriching
its features making your engagement with it more productive and less time-consuming.
Highly recommended!

Mombasa, Kenya,
Jul 3, 2020,

Great Forex News

The thing that I have liked about Tools Trade is the fact that they provide live data on the performance of major currencies. This is a very crucial tool for traders as it will enable them to make well informed trading decisions using real time data. In addition to this they also provide news about forex trading and this will ensure that traders are kept updated with the current forex trading trends.

Uk, United Kingdom,

An excellent service

ToolsTrades is a trustworthy, reliable and really helpful service! Their app and website have both really helped me understand trading and how it works. There are so many helpful tools and tips for you to use like live announcements and they notify you whenever there is financial news. Their customer service is truly excellent and the forum feature has allowed me to get in contact with other registered users whenever I have a question- for anyone looking for an amazing trading tool I highly recommend ToolsTrades.

Northern Mindanao, Philippines,

Excellent Trading at ToolsTrades

I’ve been interested in trading for a while now but have always had some doubt on which site to use. Finally, I found ToolsTrades through searching online. The agents at ToolsTrades are so good at what they do and whenever I have a question, they always answer it so quickly. As a beginner I have a lot of questions, but they never made me feel out of place and were always quick to help! Thanks to ToolsTrades and all the wonderful people that work there I was able to navigate the confusing world of trading safely!

Beroun, Czech Republic,

Nice app! Thank you

In my opinion its a good application. However I only use it for one month, in most cases the signals are accurate. A great program for analyzing the market before a specific transaction. It was very easy for me to understand how to use the application by watching the training video directly in the application. (I use mainly from my phone, and my husband from his tablet).

Developers, add the Russian language, please! Mostly I would recommend it.

France, France,
Apr 28, 2020,

Only take informations

0 signals, they gonna send you to another site to sell you signals

Sofia, Bulgaria,
Apr 26, 2020,

Great platform

Tools Trades is a platform every trading enthusiasts must use. Looking at the news feed, short but accurate and straight-forward global details are shared on a daily basis. There are many tools and strategies given that make the working process as a kid play. Tools Trades definitely deserves that name. The team has proven that they are among the best in providing customers with reliability and support. Another service you get is close professional guidance from the customer's support anytime you want. And speaking of the signals, they may not be perfect on a 100% but this does not mean that they won'y push you up.

Nairobi, Kenya,
Apr 24, 2020,

ToolsTrades.com is a good resource for any forex trader.

As a newbie or experienced Forex trader, it is undeniably rational and advisable to take advantage of the trading tool platform. This equips you with indispensable aid in conducting market analysis while establishing the parameters for placing a particular trade. This trading tool facility flaunts the best User Interface dashboard spiced by the best leads to affect the profits you make and trading strategies positively. Despite your position in making the right prediction, you can also minimize the risks associated by consulting the toolstrade.com, which is specially tailored to guarantee you a profit.

Leiria, Portugal,
Apr 23, 2020,

Great signals and very helpful service!

I'm really happy to have found Tools Trades, I'm new to trading and they have given me some really good insights which have worked very well for me.

Not only that, but the app is easy to use and their customer service is unbelievable. They have 247 support and they always ask if I need any help as soon as I log in.

I wish I had found them sooner, to be honest! I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.

Wales, United Kingdom,
Apr 23, 2020,

Essential Forex Tools

Tools Trades have been the most reliable signal service during my Forex trades. Since my foray into Forex, I have utilized several prediction services to help me make the right decisions. After receiving most of my returns with helpful nods from Tools Trades, I have had no reason to look elsewhere for predictions. Plus, not only are their news updates and glossaries super helpful for newcomers, their free signals upon signup offers a great chance to try them out!