ToolsTrades.com Review Visit site

Updated: Sep 18, 2019

Join live discussion of ToolsTrades.com on our forum

Belgrade, Serbia,
Aug 21, 2019,

Helpful predictions

There are so many trading signal services and gurus out there nowadays that it can be pretty overwhelming to trust one, so a colleague suggested checking out Toolstrades.com. Honestly, it is wise to have some basic knowledge on Forex signals beforehand – combined with the predictions the site provides you, you quickly come up with a strategy that brings profit. The hints and content that they provide via their site are a big timesaver and when it comes to this business – information is what it’s all about. You can even sign up for free trading signals which gets you connected with an agent that will guide you through the process if you are new to the game.
Abuja, Nigeria,
Aug 20, 2019,

TOOLSTRADES IS NOT A SCAM

ToolsTrades is not a scam, and it provides top-notch services that help people like me build a carrier in forex trading. The customer support service is first to none, and I got immediate attention, as well as genuine, follow up after contacting them. I can now carry out my research and obtain valid Forex signals with ToolsTrade. I would highly recommend ToolsTrade for trading starters because the success rate of this site is as high as 95%. I can confidently argue that there are no chances of failure with ToolsTrade. TOOLSTRADE IS THE BEST!!!
Amanda,
Maracaibo, Venezuela,
Jul 7, 2019,

Good profit for my pair

When you have a while working in trading you realize how valuable it is to have a signal page that is helpful and trust worthy. That is toolstrades for me, great page and easy to use.
I find myself checking out the news section at least once a day, to know what is going on on the finance world. The trading tools are interactive and if you know what you are doing you can generate good profit when you apply them right. They are there to answer your questions and are allways friendly. Seeing as they’ve been on the business for more than 5 years, I think is legit.
Abuja, Nigeria,
Jul 3, 2019,

Great service, if you know what you're doing

Traders will often be tempted to see trading signals as a magic pill. I learnt the hard way that signals depend on, and do not replace your trading plan. I won't be quick to call Trade Tools a scam. Many signal providers are the same way. You need to have a plan on applying the signals. Some have worked for me. Others have not. But they worked for others! It's an irony, but I prefer to see signals as a guide, and so far their signals seem to succeed more than they fail. At least for my currency pair.
Luton, United Kingdom,
Jun 1, 2019,

Good signals

I would give them an 8/10 because most of the signals they have provided me have turned a profit. I have tried some other signal providers but this worked best. I would recommend for any one who wants signals to give them a try.
Serbia,
May 23, 2019,

five stars

One of my favorites, I'm using their service very often, didn't experience anything bad or scam like, they are user-friendly and responsive brokers, five stars from me to them, nothing but the recommendation for other users.
Kovin, Serbia,
May 23, 2019,

Positive vibes

I use a lot of information from various sites and I regularly research in order to make it easier and as soon as possible to pay the currencies that I am mining, trading and selling. Among them there is toolstrades, which contains a lot of information from the world of finance and economics, from trading signals to blogs and stories that can positively influence my future income, of course, all with good live technical support. On this site I regularly monitor the movements of the prices of leading crypto currencies, I compare the current prices with the prices at other exchanges and thus come to the desired results. In the domain that I follow and use, toolstrades help me a lot and I think they are ok.
Sohib,
Porto, Portugal,
May 20, 2019,

Very supportive

Since I have joined Tool Trades, even so that I had a basic knowledge of Forex signals, with their support and information from website it was very easy to get knowledge on how to use the signals in my advantage. Yep, in order to get more signals, you need to register with one of their brokers, but considering that they have several choices out there, it is ok for me.
Trinidad and Tobago,
Jan 15, 2019,

Stay away.

Its a waste of money, they refer to fraudulent site like krugerexhchange who just put autotrading and blown my account of 250 USD. how convenient. toolstrade.com provides signals which are no good use anyways.
Steve,
Sep 4, 2018,

It's almost like a joke..... honestly
2-3 pips take profit??? Like, have mercy bruh, that's a loss due to spread already.

Also others have reported it as a scam.

not trustworthy on my book