NexcellFX.com Review

Scam!
Updated: Nov 27, 2019 ·  · Is this your company?

NexcellFX is a scam forex broker. Nexcell FX offers the MT5 and MT5 Mobile forex trading top platforms. NexcellFX.com offers over 30 forex currency pairs, indices, cfds, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options so they can scam you.

NexcellFX.com
SCAM CONFIRMATION

January 2018:  There are now 4 more FPA Traders Court guilty votes against Nexcell Fx, making a total of 5 guilty votes.  Based on this, the FPA now considers NexcellFx to be a scam.

Unless all of these issues are resolved, the FPA recommends against doing business with NexCellFx.com and all companies related to it.

SCAM CONFIRMATION
December 2017:  There is an FPA Traders Court guilty vote against this company.  The FPA recommends caution dealing with NexcellFx unless this issue is resolved.

Website is down. Company seems to be out of business.

Join live discussion of NexcellFX.com on our forum

Scam!

asishghosh1992,
Odisha .india , India,
Nov 28, 2017,

Nexcell fx is froad

Sir i am verry verry scamed for nexellfx group lost of my mony 1600$ plese help reaturn of my mony plese plese i am problem i want my mony
My user id is - 310467 & 310561

thane, India,
Nov 29, 2017,

fraud company

My name is Sudhir s Anchan i have an account with your company (2100057619) in which I have 1570$.
My account Manager is a guy named NIRAV.
I have been calling you people frm the last 2 months for withdrawal and no one is replying.
I have come to notice that your company is a fraud and you guys are looting people in the name of auto trading,and this is not auto trading,you people are not sharing the real password with clients instead you are only fooling clients by giving them investor passwords of their account and your account managers are trading in clients account.
And also you people are calling from Mumbai,and misleading clients into believing that you are calling frm Gujrat by using a fake gujrat's no.
You have multiple companies.
TRADEFXM
NEXCELLFX
I have a lot more information about you guys and your company,so I am alarming you guys that if you people don't refund my money(1570$) in the next 2 days,i am going to take this matter up to people from which you guys will not like hearing.
I am also going to post a complaint in the name of your companies on open forums.
DO NOT TROUBLE ME OR ELSE IF I START TROUBLING YOU PEOPLE YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY HEAVILY.

Thanks & Regards

SUDHIR ANCHAN

mob no : 9320284224 / 9167326526

jathees ,
pune , India,
Dec 20, 2017,

NexcellFX company totally fraud people

NexcellFX company totally fraud people
This is jathes who invest in NexcellFX company after received many call from NexcellFX,they saw some account going on profit ,we trust and deposit 800000 inr ,day by day got profit ,but when I asked withdrew they said first pay 30% of the profit ,I asked u take that 30% then give my rest ,they not agreed bec they are world number one fraud company,
NexcellFX company staff friendly told ,yes sir we are trading your money ,really still they are trading from our money when asked withdrew ,they have fake password using that purposely sawing our account in loss ,but really in profit ,we all together planing to go police ,contact with be low numbers they will help others ,don't trust NexcellFX ,don't invest in fraud NexcellFX company, if they not give back our investment as well as profit what they promise the company will be band worldwide so soon ,they can't cheet others ,so thing and do good
Thanking you

Amal kumar Ghosh,
Rajasthan, India,
Jan 22, 2018,

Report them

Hi all, I am Amal kuamr Ghosh, I am also a sufferar from this PPL.., all ppls r requested to lodge a gd against this company.
And don't forget to complain online to sybercrime branch wt screenshot all details..what's aap , call details ac no, co name etc,

Aurangabad, India,
Nov 30, 2017,

i think i am not having any problem with these people and i am satisfied

Hi i am Chirag Joshi i read some reviews online regarding nexcell and i got afraid coz i was working with them from last few month and i didn't face any issue with them but as i got afraid i immediately call to my executive and they explain me the whole issue my request to all you guys don't get afraid of these reviews...these people are good and they are providing every details

GUJARAT, India,
Dec 4, 2017,

GOOD COMPANY TO WORK WITH

hii m vivek jain i have read all the reviews for this broker, but what i get from this company is different from what you all others are getting, i have done a payment of $5000 with this company and right now i m in a profit of $15000 with the help of auto trading software, also i have done a withdrawal of $9000 from my account and i have get the amount within 3 hours of withdrawal, i m doing well trading with this company and i will continue with them untill i m getting my profit........

Pune, India,
Nov 30, 2017,

good income i am getting

i am vinay i dont have any issue with nexcell my trading is going very good they help me my monthly increase i like this company very good people helping me