ATCBrokers.com Review Visit site

Updated: Aug 11, 2018

September 2012:  The NFA has filed a complaint against ATC Brokers.  October 2012:  A settlement was reached.  Click here to see the files at the NFA website.

ATCBrokers.com

Join live discussion of ATCBrokers.com on our forum

New York, USA,
Mar 26, 2018,

Not a real Broker

I wanted to see how good this broker was. I am based in US. I tried to sign up for an account and they email me saying that I will be signing up with Oanda. I am sorry but an Introducing Broker is not a real broker. It is just an agent or affiliate that sends you to another real broker and collects a fee but delegates the work of the floor operation and trade execution to another broker. So getting a review of ATC is meaningless because you are actually trading with a different broker and you might as well get a review from the real broker depositing your money in, NOT ATC.

Also, ATC was fined by the NFA for taking the opposite side of the customers' trades and profiting from their customers losses. The NFA stated ATC was failing to observe high standards of commercial honor and just and equitable principles of trade by failing to inform ATC’s customers that they would automatically offset their trades with opposing trades placed by Manoukian who was a principal of ATC and associated person of ATC.

Introducing Brokers should have a separate section and should not be considered real brokers and should not be given ratings. It is very misleading. Why the F*** would I want to trade with Oanda if I was signing up with ATC. Wasted my time.

ALSO, ATC lost 1.6 million dollar case against former client George Bos. George Bos's power of attornyer(not affiliated with ATC) traded his 500k account with ATC(really FXCM) and he ended up wipping the account down to 25k with his horrible trading. It wasn't even ATC's fault. And ATC STILL LOST THE CASE and ended up filing bankrupty to protect themselves. Then they ended up settiling the case by paying George Bos. You have to be very incompetent to lose a case when you didnt even do anything wrong hahaha. I do not trust ATC at all. you have all been warned

UAE, United Arab Emirates,
Nov 25, 2017,

The best in the fx market

I was ATC brokers client and I will say they are the best in the market. I opened with them demo account then real account it’s the same what I got on demo as profit same as real account because I am using forex EA it’s working smoothunitefly and I doubled my account then I withdraw all the aUAEmount it reach my account with in 2 to 3 days without any delay or questions . Who think to open real ecn account with 5000 $ and accept 8$/lot commission go with ATC .

Aug 6, 2011 - 5 Stars i trade with ARC brokers for more than 1 year and really they are the best trading orders execution withdraw excellent
Denver, USA,
Sep 24, 2017,

ATC is a rare gem of a FOREX firm, being they are one of the only "Broker-Only" firms that are also regulated by the CFTC among others. I wo

I have been trading for 12 years, and writing my own EA's for about 3 years. This is important for all to know - ATC is probably about the BEST option for selecting a broker, and I did a lot of research, and have been testing in both a live and demo account with this firm for a couple of months. Dave Manoukian and Alex Hajinyan are my two primary POCs, both of which have been incredible to get to know, and bounce various ideas off of them, and learn their platform. It is few and far between to find a REAL BROKER ONLY firm that does not take the side of shady broker/dealer firms (which is always a conflict of interest), and today will be my first day doing real trading on my live account, both manually and with a set of EA's I have built. The most important things to look for when trading with any broker is 1) They are not a DD also, 2) If you qualify as an ECN, that they have an ECN program, especially as a US citizen, as ECN certified clients can bypass the stupid CFTC FIFO and no hedging rules/regs, and 3) That you remember there are many liquidity pools out there, and order execution can take some time, but not too much time, and also look carefully at your entry rates and what the bid/ask are at that exact time. I actually take a screenshot automatically every time I take a trade, and a timer also times the precise amount of time it takes to enter and exit a trade, what the bid/ask/spread is, and then I compare that against several other firms at that exact time. What is cool about ATC is if you actually encounter a real issue on a live account (not that is matters much if its a demo account but errors should still be reported), ATC are super honorable and will actually look into it, verify your errors,and either reimburse for the trade or figure out what the difference is and apply it to your account - I have yet to encounter a live account trading error, again, today will be my first day actually trading on a live account with ATC, not testing with a live account to optimize my EA's, so it will be an interesting day, evening, rest of the week. To close this review, I strongly recommend this firm if you are a serious trader looking to make real money that can actually be withdrawn. And remember, the broker only firms serve as a conduit between the liquidity pools and the traders, so if something goes wrong, even though it should be the thieving liquidity pools or BROKER?DEALER firms paying you for errors or intentional delaying of entrance or closing of trades, or opening the spread super big right after you take a trade, among other little tricks they pull, the broker bears the burden to take care of its client and then take it up with the liquidity pool afterward. As unfortunate as it sounds, most firms will scam your money, then suddenly your account drains to nothing, and you try and do a withdraw request with whatever your balance is remaining, and then they just disappear. I have lost tens of millions from the mom and pop donut shop smaller liquidity pools - I try and work with BROKER ONLY firms who are in with the Prime of Primes, but it is inevitable your trades will often times not get taken by the PoP banks, who the PoP's will relinquish who they are, but ask to get the name of the shady thieving smaller pools - not so much! Why do you think they don't want you knowing who they are? And I am not talking about the Broker, rather the liquidity pools. ATC gets 10 stars from me, and I will come back at the end of this week and let everyone know how the actual live trading goes, if there are any errors I catch, if so what happened with complete transparency. ATC deserves to have a good name as I feel thus far, and anyone bad mouthing a firm like ATC being a broker only firm, usually has no clue how to trade, loses their money, then blames it on the firm. We all win and lose, the key is to develop a good strategy, not be greedy, have patience, and watch your screens like a hawk who never sleeps during the trading week. Hope this helps everyone to realize ATC is a real deal firm, with amazing representatives, and I fully trust in ATC as of current, and hope that continues to build into a long lasting relationship. Rally on!! :)
United Kingdom, United Kingdom,
Aug 25, 2017,

Beware of ATC

ATC Brokers after detection of profitable trader rejected to open the real account. This broker is just waste of time they love just unprofitable traders.
Reply by ATC BROKERS submitted Sep 28, 2017:
Whilst we appreciate comments and feedback to improve our operations, we do not appreciate misleading and false information made to the public due to the lack of knowledge from the end user. This particular post is far from the truth, as anyone who has established a relationship with our firm can attest that we want our clients to succeed. As we are not a market maker, like most brokers in the industry, we earn our revenue from commissions. The more a client trades with our firm, the more revenue we generate. Therefore, it would be in our best interest for our clients to be successful and continue trading with our firm.
, USA,
Jun 22, 2016,

First and foremost, we would like to thank all of our valued clients for the outpour of support and loyalty you have shown to ATC during our Chapter 11 reorganization. As most are aware, the Chapter 11 for both Dave Manoukian and Avail Trading Corp dba ATC BROKERS have been dismissed and lifted in April 2016.

While we understand the hardships the client encountered on an account of his assigned money manager in 2012, we would like to be clear that ATC BROKERS does not manage client funds. At the time we simply provided the MT4 software to clients as an Introducing Broker to Forex Capital Markets (FXCM). Clients completed an application and funded their account directly with FXCM LLC or FXCM Ltd. Clients chose their own money managers and signed a Power of Attorney in order to allow another party to trade on their behalf. FXCM provided their clients with their back office access to monitor all trading activity during the time their trading account was managed by the POA.

ATC has prided itself as being one of the most honest and transparent brokerage firms in the industry. It is unfortunate that we were penalized for believing in a faulty system where we thought justice would prevail. Nonetheless, we cannot change the events that have transpired and are glad we can put this behind us and continue to focus on new developments and technology as well as expanding both our US and UK operations.

For more information, please visit our website.

US Website: http://atcbrokers.com/aboutus/news.php

UK Website: http://atcbrokers.co.uk/aboutus/news.php
Dallas, USA,
Mar 13, 2016,

I have had an account at this broker for 3 years now and have never had any issue with Dave or his staff.

However, because of the bankruptcy, I did w/d my funds and will not be able to trade with the non-US entity because I am an American citizen.

So... it was a good ride though, and I do wish ATC the best and mostly the clients I hope can all get w/d's processed if they are with the US company.
Seattle, USA,
Mar 1, 2016,

According to FXCM, ATC Brokers has filed for chapter 11 bankruptcy.

"Recently, Avail Trading Corp (ATC) released a statement confirming that ATC has filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy. As our records indicate you are, or you may have, traded an account through ATC, we want to inform you about how your trading account is structured with FXCM. "
Pennsylvania, USA,
Oct 13, 2015,

I have been trading with ATC for approximately fine years, with Live and Demo accounts running concurrent. Years ago, I had some problems, but they were actually rooted with FXCM, and so was compensated appropriately. Knowing a lot about forex trading with vast experience over many years, I think that ATC gives a significant enough "edge" over other brokers to make profits possible. I would not consider changing brokers under current conditions, and if it would come to that, I would most likely stop trading in the forex market. I have used demo accounts with many others for comparison over time, and I have yet to find another broker that comes close to meeting my needs. Even with the commissions involved, I find that in comparison, trading costs are still lower than ANY of the others I have used. I offer a definite five stars.

2012-03-15 5Star Excellent proprietary modifications to the MT4 trading platform that other brokers don't seem to offer.

In the event of a margin call, ATC does not close all positions, giving a trader a massive advantage while avoiding large expenses to re-enter positions.

The support is superior to any others that I have had accounts with....a very competent staff (I encountered a virus on my trading station, and one staff member worked for hours remotely at no cost to resolve the issue.)

Their system is very reliable with very few server problems, that are quickly resolved.

Though they charge a small commission, the profit comparison to others is greater because of the much lower spreads. I personally ran multiple demos on different stations to verify this.

Simply put, they want you to succeed and will help you in any way they can.
Kansas City, MO, USA,
May 25, 2015,

This broker is as honest as they come. Tight spreads, fast execution, very transparent and customer service driven. I am very happy and satisfied and would recommend them to my fellow traders.
NY, USA,
Nov 3, 2014,

I have been with ATC for about 2 years. I have been trading FX for 8 years. ATC has been the best broker for me.