ATFX.com Review

Updated: Aug 13, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

ATFX is a forex broker. ATFX offers the MetaTrader 4 and MT4 Mobile forex online trading top platforms. ATFX.com offers over 40 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities, shares, indices, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

ATFX.com

Established: 2015
Address: The Financial Services Centre, Stoney Ground, Kingstown, Saint Vincent And Grenadines
Contact: cs.gm@atfx.com, 400-1200-143
Regulators: SVGFSA #24226 IBC 2017
Cryptocurrencies: (4) Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum
CFD: (70+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: VISA, MasterCard, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, Ngan Luong, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: VISA, MasterCard, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, Ngan Luong, Skrill

Join live discussion of ATFX.com on our forum

ATFX.com profile provided by Kelly Yeung, Nov 8, 2018

Descrption
Based in London, UK, AT Global Markets (UK) Limited (ATFX) is a leading online trading services provider, regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) in the UK. With a mission to provide the best possible trading experience for retail traders, ATFX offers a state-of-the-art, mobile-accessible, client trading portal for forex, and precious metals trading. Led by an experienced, skilled management team, the company has an international presence.

With its commitment to exemplary client services, ATFX offers 24/5 live, free access to market commentary, and a secure platform for traders.

The company’s mission is to become the leading international online trading broker, offering its clients one of the best trading tools and. various trading products to choose from, including forex, precious metals, crude oil and indices. Its cutting-edge trading platform, MetaTrader 4 (MT4), is one of the most popular platforms andis available for PCs, mobile devices and tablets as well as web trading.

Safety of Client Funds
As an FCA regulated company, ATFX segregates client money, separate from its own funds. In addition, ATFX retail clients are afforded protection by the FSCS (Financial Services Compensation Scheme) up to GBP 50,000.

Bespoke Services
ATFX strives forexcellence in its customer support, offering tailored, multi-lingual customer services and trading support. With astate-of-the-art, mobile-compatible Client Portal and 24/5 support service, the company offers prompt and responsive services to enhance the client experience..

Landing:

Legal: AT Global Markets (UK) Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) in the United Kingdom. FCA registration number (760555). Registered Office: 1st Floor, 32 Cornhill, London EC3V 3SG, United Kingdom. Company No. 09827091

“76.9% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.”

Alexandria, Egypt,
Apr 24, 2020,

Bad Customer service

very bad customer service ever I had worked with them don't open account in this broker...

Reply by ATFX Representative submitted Jul 5, 2020:
‍Hello “Ahmed”, We're sorry to hear about your dissatisfaction with our service. We pride ourselves on the high service level standards we maintain and would like to fix the issue you’ve experienced at the earliest.

Kindly contact us on (cs.uae@atfxgm.com) or (+97140875 4106) so we can address the matter properly.

Mar 17, 2020,

Very bad service

I deposited 250$ and made a profit of 33$.

I requested withdrawal and still today I didn't receive it.

I communicated to the website and the website said communications to your regional office by email.

I sent email but no reply and doesn't know their Dubai office number. I tried to look and ask if they have office in Dubai.

I have all evidence for my claim.

Please return my money.
Reply by ATFX Representative submitted Jul 5, 2020:
‍Hello “Dr.HS”, We're sorry to hear about your dissatisfaction with our service. We pride ourselves on the high service level standards we maintain and would like to fix the issue you’ve experienced at the earliest.

Egypt giza, Egypt,
Jan 23, 2019,

worst forex charts and tools

due to my personal experience ...
I was their client ...
They provoide the worst charts screens and their VPS tool fall down and shut down by it self ..
I took screen shot for that fucked VPS ... and sent them an email ... but they even didnt answer me ..
I have screen shots of the vps failures ...and the unanswered emails ...

the worst forex broker to work with them ...