ATFX.com Review

1 • 4 REVIEWS
Updated: Nov 13, 2022
Visit site
ATFX is a forex broker. ATFX offers the MetaTrader 4 and MT4 Mobile forex online trading top platforms. ATFX.com offers over 40 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities, shares, indices, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

Established: 2015
Address: The Financial Services Centre, Stoney Ground, Kingstown, Saint Vincent And Grenadines
Contact: cs.gm@atfx.com, 400-1200-143

News Trading: ✅ Yes
Scalping: ✅ Yes

Managed Accounts & Social Trading

PAMM: ✅ Yes
Deposit Methods: VISA, MasterCard, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, Ngan Luong, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: VISA, MasterCard, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, Ngan Luong, Skrill
1 • 4 REVIEWS

M
Nairobi, Kenya,
Dec 19, 2020,

Easy to open but almost guaranteed losses

Service use: Live Length of use: 0-3 Months
It is extremely easy to open a live account and deposit money. However, the market is manipulated against the trader. If cash is left in the account the company opens trades without the authority of the trader against the market so you lose cash without trading. Withdrawing funds is extremely slow.
A
Alexandria, Egypt,
Apr 24, 2020,

Bad Customer service

Service use: Live Length of use: 0-3 Months
very bad customer service ever I had worked with them don't open account in this broker...
A
Reply by ATFX Representative submitted Jul 5, 2020:
‍Hello “Ahmed”, We're sorry to hear about your dissatisfaction with our service. We pride ourselves on the high service level standards we maintain and would like to fix the issue you’ve experienced at the earliest.

Kindly contact us on (cs.uae@atfxgm.com) or (+97140875 4106) so we can address the matter properly.

D
Mar 17, 2020,

Very bad service

Service use: Live Length of use: 0-3 Months
I deposited 250$ and made a profit of 33$.

I requested withdrawal and still today I didn't receive it.

I communicated to the website and the website said communications to your regional office by email.

I sent email but no reply and doesn't know their Dubai office number. I tried to look and ask if they have office in Dubai.

I have all evidence for my claim.

Please return my money.
D
Reply by ATFX Representative submitted Jul 5, 2020:
‍Hello “Dr.HS”, We're sorry to hear about your dissatisfaction with our service. We pride ourselves on the high service level standards we maintain and would like to fix the issue you’ve experienced at the earliest.

M
Egypt giza, Egypt,
Jan 23, 2019,

worst forex charts and tools

due to my personal experience ...
I was their client ...
They provoide the worst charts screens and their VPS tool fall down and shut down by it self ..
I took screen shot for that fucked VPS ... and sent them an email ... but they even didnt answer me ..
I have screen shots of the vps failures ...and the unanswered emails ...

the worst forex broker to work with them ...