PerfectTrendSystem.com (Mike Semlitsch) Review Visit site

Join live discussion of PerfectTrendSystem.com (Mike Semlitsch) on our forum

ogboriefor,
Nigeria, Nigeria,
May 17, 2018,

I have been looking for a system that could earn me ‘stable money’ but never did I get one until when I stumbled into Mike’s perfect trend system. I was very skeptical of the system as the case has always been that they promise so much and deliver little or nothing. Glad to add that ‘this is the real deal’. My conviction that it will be a good system stemmed from the fact that he offers a trial version of all his systems for unlimited time but for limited currency pairs. This kind of offer I have never had elsewhere during my years of searching for a system/indicator that would do what the seller says it will do. His response time to queries is second to none. I have bought the Alerter for
double top/ double-bottom, multi-timeframe MACD. I am currently sourcing money to buy Magic Entries within Strong Trends indicators/alerts. From the results I am getting so far I am sure I will not need to borrow to buy the remainder but gradually earning to buy them. It might take time to build the required amount of money as my account is a small one. So far, so good. Thanks, Mike and members of his trading group that has been so helpful. Real people, real ideas. – OGBORIEFOR OMOKHAGBO
robmarfx,
Australia,
May 12, 2018,

You just set the alerter to your requirements, walk away from the charts, and wait for the high probability alert which in 80% of cases will be spot on where there will be impulse and momentum created by the smart money. Without Mike's system, it would be like trying to find a needle in a haystack. If you never or rarely ride a trend giving you 5r or more, you need to take a look. Great service and a very reasonable price. This will give you a huge edge in the market..
carlos777,
california, USA,
May 5, 2018,

Excellent EA which actualluy works

Nothing worked consistently in forex until I used the Edge EA. Since I've been using it I've only had 1 loss and a good string now of winners. Combine trend analysis and this EA and you make pips. Excellent EA, finally found one which works.
Ivano Pighi,
Verona, Italy,
May 3, 2018,

Absolutely amazing products, Mike is a trustworthy seller and his knowledge and guidance can help any trader from beginners to advancers. Double top/bottom indicator is my favorite and the 8 timeframes scanner is a great tool. Great support too, five stars.
jonathan,
Hong Kong, Hong Kong,
May 2, 2018,

PTS EdgeZone

a great EA for all sorts of use. i use it in conjunction with Mike's magic entries indicator. no messy settings, simple place on chart and good to go
Jiffypips,
Apr 4, 2018,

Excellent Indicator!!

I've been trading using the Double Top/Bottom indi since last December. I discovered Mike's Forex Factor thread after searching for others that traded double tops/bottoms. I've been trading them for several years using, "Trader Vic: Methods of a Wall Street Master", 2B and 123 Reversal patterns but just recently (past 10 months) with a twist of my own. I was amazed to find how well Mike's indi worked and in situations I would never have considered. That's because he just doesn't look at the pattern but understands the mechanics behind them, which he shares with you. This understanding alone is worth it's weight in gold.

A little later after I joined he designed a customizable Alerter to the setups that would email you if a signal occurred. This is great for those with a full time job and unable to stare at charts all day. Unfortunately for me, and Mike who spent 40 or more emails trying to help me (thanks Mike!), I was unable to get emails. Others had the same problem mainly associated with security issues between MT4 and Gmail. So Mike designed a way to bypass the problem and started a service that has MT4 send the Alerter's signals to his server and then sends it to your inbox.

Mike also started a Telegram group to discuss setups to give support for others trading the system get the most out of it and learn from veteran traders of the indi. I watched the group grow from 20 or so just before the new year and now it's up to 525 members.
Tang,
Malaysia,
Feb 14, 2018,

Excellent system. For those thinking bout it, yes, it works

An excellent signals and alert system by Mike but must strictly trade by the rules. On the second week of trading, I managed to complete 8 trades, 100% win rate, made 250 pips and 4% growth on my account, all in just 1 week. Now, it's not for those who wants to sign up and sit and wait for the signals to trade itself. You still have to go through the learning curve but the reward is excellent. And Mike is giving the indicator for free! Thanks Mike for the excellent system!
Sebastian,
Germany,
Jan 17, 2018,

Mikes Systems are the best I ever came across

I have to say, first i thought Mike was a scam, when he wrote me on MQL to test his indicators. After 1 month i tried the indicators and i have to say, i`m more than satisfied with the Indicators and Mikes support. Also the Community around the trading setups is really great. If you are looking for a holy grail system, you are probably on the wrong side. But if you are looking for to be a profitable trader. This is the best that ever happened to me.
pamc1953,
Latvia,
Jan 15, 2018,

Definitely not one to miss!!

I joined Mikes Double Top/Bottom group just over 2 weeks ago and am very impressed by the quality of the indicator when used in confluence with other factors of the market, as taught by Mike and deeply discussed within an excellent interactive membership. This interaction keeps newbies or less experienced out of the MM's hands often, taking high probability and profitability trades only.
Yes there are other excellent groups too but this simply alerts the group, the interaction starts and the analysis completed for a ''Trade or No Trade''. All quite simple really.
As for Mike, I cant speak highly enough. Almost always there,, obviously reads all the chat, constantly preparing more supporting training material, Excellent stuff, Thanks Mike!
andreas73,
Germany,
Jan 13, 2018,

Trustworthy

I´m trading now 4 years and I have to say that my trading was never intended to get rich quick. I loved the money mechanism already as a really young man but that time I didn´t even had enough funds to start thinking about trading. In this 4 years my mentality changed from using a demo and see how easy it is...to using a first live on dukascopy and loosing all money...to trying this indicator and that system... to reading a lot of books...to settle down and be patiently using support and resistance... reading about smart money and PVRSA and so on...You all know what I mean. But even to know about smart money and his tactics didn´t helped me much and so I loosed and loosed because I couldn´t translate it into action to realize any profit. At the end I used support and resistance, pinbars and engulfings but I wasn´t really convinced about it because there was a lack of understanding the whole mechanism. I was restless.
Then these days I came across Mike´s website all changed for me, his explanations, the indicator, the reason for this indicator to be the machine gun of the banks, suddenly the whole mechanism made sense.
Mike is a nice guy, he is trustworthy, his tools are pro and the most important thing is ...it completes the whole picture as no one else could before.
Five Stars