Perfect Trend System Review

Mike Semlitsch

FXsolutions UG (haftfungsbeschränkt)

Updated: Jul 28, 2021 · PerfectTrendSystem.com  · Is this your company?
Perfect Trend System
Related sites include ForexFalcon.com.

Established: 2013
Contact: mike@forexfalcon.com, 0170/1130906

Join live discussion of PerfectTrendSystem.com on our forum

Jul 17, 2021,

Got the EA in 5 seconds after purchase

I have been following Perfect Trend System for a while. The most indicator that I like was the Double Top/Button indicator.

However, as I have full time job and often need to study and do house work at night so miss a lot of signals.

Now with the new EA I don't have to miss anything anymore!

Thank you so much!!!!

Berlin, Germany,
Jul 13, 2021,

You purchase but shall not receive

So, today, 19:27 I finalized payment of a new product - the ea for the infamous Double Top / Double Bottom.

Well, six (6) hours later I stil didnt receive the download email or, what is worse, the download link of email confirming my purchase still didnt work.

I set on to write "customer service" to find out that this should be resolved within the next 48 hours - a stark contrast to what is promised "If you do NOT get the email with the download link (maybe it went to the spam- or promotions-folder) then you can download the product here:" URL doesnt work, page just refreshes.

Customer Care - nothing to be read, heard or seen of and the payment bubba, 2Checkout just tells me they arent responsible for the contect and that they forwared my email to the sellers email address.

Great. I am going off the radar in 48 hours - should I just cancel the order or trust the "48 hours"?

Lets not mention the fact that a download didnt work after you paid for it in the 21st century.

Reply by PerfectTrendSystem submitted Jul 16, 2021:
There was a temporary problem with the delivery system. The problem was fixed. The customer got his product.

He wanted to edit/change his review but for some reason he can't change the review anymore (he says)

FPA Review Moderation Team Note: Reviews can't be edited, but they can be updated. He just needs to submit a new review. The old review will be nested beneath the new one. Only the rating of the new review will count towards the average.

At this point, if he's just started using the product, No Rating would be appropriate for an update. Once he's used the product on a live account, he can then update with a rating based on the performance of the product.
Paris, France,
Jul 13, 2021,

The only guy from who i buy EA

This guy is the best EA developper ever. Personnally I'm using his DTDB EA, scanner and indicator. One word, an amazing job. Adding this EA to your own strategy, you can push the result far away. Thanks

florida, USA,
Jun 27, 2021,

these reviews are an understament....look no further guys...

Ive been trading forex for about 5 years now...
Im currently using the double button and top finder with the alerter...
its an incredible tool.
very simple to use..
and it really finds the best set ups
going deeper soon and buying more tools ASAP.

Jun 11, 2021,

Really love the macd divergence indi

I've used macd divergence for years as added confluence to my trading method. This indi is really useful as it saves you time looking for divergence yourself. Really helpful.

Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany,
Jun 9, 2021,

Great ! The alerter selects the magic entries for you.

One of the great things trading the STME System is,there is an optional indicator which sends you an alert via push,e-mail,pop up notification. I have been using this indicator with great success. It safes you checking the charts manually. The whole approach is great ! A good combination of observing price action, "black and white" rules and an alerter dashboard indicator which gets you to pull the trigger on a Perfect Trend Set Up early.

Anthony Amos,
AZ, USA,
Jun 1, 2021,

Perfect trend system

The perfect trend system website is amazing. It's really given me a edge on the markets and I can't thank mike enough and all who help and guide others through telegram and more. Truly a blessing.

BEIJING, China,
May 31, 2021,

GREAT INDICATOR

I bought alerter from Perfect Trend System.
- PTS_Alerter_MACD_Double_Divergence_Box,This dashboard scanner checks up to 30 instruments on up to 8 time frames,I only enter trade when there is Divergence,and now I can directly get the signal from the mail, and it is not necessary to watch the computer screen.
My favourite is MACD Divergence since it provides me more confidence to enter the trade.

XU CHUN
CHINA

Vienna, Austria,
May 29, 2021,

Excellent trading conpept

After many years of trading with reasonable success but unreasonable time effort, I decided to put my complete trading approach upside down. The last 2-3 years I was intensively searching for a trading system which fits my personal traits and peculiarities and is also compatible with my full time job with some schedule flexibility as owner of a small business.
I gatherd a good amount of skills and knowledge in various disciplines of trading, particularely in Price Action trading and Elliott Wave concept, but I was not able to find or develope a system/strategy which fitted my needs. But strangly enough, over time,I somehow shifted slightly towards Double Top/Double Bottom concepts which appealed to due it's clarity. Now my story with Perfect Trend System was ready to start.
I came across Double Top / Double Bottom strategy from Mike / PTS roughly 3 months age more or less accidentally but was fascinated from the beginning about its clear and simple but nevertheless easy to master approach. It took me roughly one week to basically master the concept but my trading experience has to be considered. Completely new traders should allow themselves more training time because there are some basic concepts to comprehend before applying the PTS systems successfully:
- support and resistance lines/areas
- trendlines
- divergence between price and MACD
- handling of MT4 platform
When these concepts are mastered, Double Top / Double Bottom (DTDB) and the other PTS systems (V-Power, Strong Trend + Magic Entries, ...) can be applied easily and effortlessly. If using the Alerter which can scan countless pairs/Instrumens for signals and send them via EMail or push message, it can be traded with rougly 30 minutes daily and 1-2 hours over the weekand for "house- and book keeping" and preperation for the next trading week.
I started with V-Power system parallel to DTDB but for me it was a bit confusing for the beginning. Therefore I focused on DTDB exclusively. Now I'm running the DTDB Alerter on a 24/7 server which scans all major and minor forex pairs, 4 indices, Gold, Brent oil and Bitcoin/USD. Some other tools from PTS are highly recommended as well, depending on the personal level of trading experience.
Last but not least there is a very active and supportive Telegram channel where setups are discussed on regular basis by experienced moderators. This is very helpfull indeed.
Only tiny issue for me at the beginning was that the informations on the website seemed to me to be slightly scattered accross many pages and subpages. I had to get used to it.
Superb work, Mike!!!

Cheers form Vienna/Austria
Michael
Reply by PerfectTrendSystem submitted Jun 1, 2021:
Hi Michael,

thank you very much for the fantastic review.

And thank you for the hint how we improve the service. You are not the only one who said that the information is distributed on too many pages on the website.

Therefore, I am working on a central education area where all the important information will be at one place. I will publish the new education area soon.

Best regards
Mike Semlitsch
Russian Federation, Russian Federation,
May 23, 2021,

Very good indicators and teaching

Using stme, double-top and v-power from Mike. I like the indicators and the sound strategy behind them. Also, I do like that these strategies don't require a lot of screen work, because many indicators have alerters. But, in order to be successful, you need to filter signals, to look at bigger picture. This method can improve another your strategies. I like the method and philosophy behind these strategies.