Perfect Trend System Review

Mike Semlitsch

FXsolutions UG (haftfungsbeschränkt)

Updated: Oct 21, 2020 · PerfectTrendSystem.com  · Is this your company?
Perfect Trend System
Related sites include ForexFalcon.com.

Established: 2013
Contact: mike@forexfalcon.com, 0170/1130906

Join live discussion of PerfectTrendSystem.com on our forum

Lithuania, Lithuania,
Jul 9, 2020,

Realy nice service

I have tried a number of systems/indicators/EA's, and none of them was good at al.
when i found Perfect Trend System my trades changed in profit. So i am using those tools from Mike
PST_ DoubleTopBottom

Thanks Mike

Bratislava, Slovakia,
Jul 6, 2020,

Signals

Signals didnt reach TP, a it goes always in oposite trend. Didnt receive my money which he Guarantee

Reply by PerfectTrendSystem submitted Jul 8, 2020:
This is either a review from a competitor or from a customer who ignored everything that I wrote on the website and in the learning material.

1. We don't provide a target price with our signals. So, his statement "didn't reach TP" is simply not true. We teach our members how to trade based on the mechanically generated signals. We have members with a verified track record of 1+ years who trade with 80% winning percentage. We have also members who successfully applied as a prop trader at FTMO and are now managing money from investors.

2. We always act according to our refund policy. I searched the ticketsystem for the word "charon" and couldn't find one single ticket. So if you are a genuine customer and didn't contact our support then you can still write us and we will check your case.
Boras, Sweden,
Jul 4, 2020,

The only system you can controll and dont empty your account.

I been trading for nearly 20 years. Some years ago, trying multiple EAs and Indicators I always fell too much work for too little gain. You see fantastic vining Pips with every EA and Indicator you buy. I get tired and stop trading. Now for some months I started again. I did not learn from my previous mistake, so I did buy the best EA, after reviews, The Forex Fury. I did install it, tried it carefully and find that it worked perfect. I went for a work and after 1,5 hours about 30 % of my account was gone. Then I found Mike Semlitsch with the www.perfecttrendsystem.com. The different Indicators are cheap and a bow all, you do get fully control over your account. Every day a lot of new information. And I do think the new Aleter crossover MACD is superb. Ju get signal in you phone. Look and if there is a set up look good you mannish it yourself. One more think, Mike advise to shut down 90 % of your trading in weekend. Now I do feel extremely comfortable with this strategy and don’t need any EAs with VPS. VPS is necessary but your EAs continue to work until your account is down. I do not know Mike Semlitsch. But the way to trade is the way for me. So, thanks Mike for Introduction to a whole new world of trading, where you sleep good, with tp an sl.
Lodi, Italy,
Jul 4, 2020,

acquisto pts macd dicvergence

I purchased the product about 2 weeks ago and I was fascinated by the perfection of the entered following the rules.In the past I purchased other products elsewhere from other sites and I must say that the pts macd divergence and the pts alerter beats them all. It is necessary to be disciplined and be patient to enter at the right time and the earnings come ..... in a week I almost doubled the bill .... I am very satisfied and I will definitely take other products from mike-
Chinhoyi, Zimbabwe,
Jul 2, 2020,

ALERTER MACD CROSSOVER

I recently purchased this product. It is a very useful multi-instrument scanning tool, once you understand how to manage and read the signals. A good complimentary tool for any trade strategy.
Oeiras, Portugal,
Jun 29, 2020,

Got the MACD Crossover

Quality well made products. I am very happy with the support I have received as well as the product which I purchased. I like multi-time frame scanners as it helps a lot. I think the V strategy will be my next purchase. I recommend you check them out and see what is for you.

Landskrona, Sweden,
Jun 22, 2020,

V-Power

Regarding V-Power.  Very effective and powerful simi ea I purchase this item since march and I been using it. and I also join in the telegram. and get some information about this ea. Thanks to the author Mike and ANDRO for making this possible. to my trading

Ancash, Peru,
Jun 19, 2020,

El Principiante

The systems or indicators implemented by Mike or by PerfectTrendSystem, are too useful for those with or without experience in the currency markets, for my part I have been able to acquire the following systems
PST_TRIPLE_ALERT
PST_ DoubleTopBottom
PST_Alert_ DoubleTopBottom
PST_Alert_VPOWER_BOX
PST_VPOWER_SYSTEM
PST_MACD_Divergence_box_alert
The indicated systems have given me clearer knowledge of the currency market, because previously, I was very confused to see the manipulations that large banks do or (smart money as Mike calls it), little by little I am perfecting myself with the tools Mike, I hope to improve myself soon.
In fact, I am going to suggest to Mike, if they can develop a PST_Alert_Gatillos, which consists of identifying Trigger candles in different time frames, a system that can identify all trigger candles such as: Pinbar, Envelope, External, Internal etc. , etc. This system will be very helpful for merchants, similar to the PST_MACD_Divergence_box_alert, but the suggestion is to have a Box of all triggers at various times, to identify quickly.

kl, Malaysia,
Jun 18, 2020,

PTS Alert_3LineStrike

today just purchase a PTS Alert 3line indivator ,....it is very good cause i no need to monitor the chart 24 hours ,...this indicator will sent alert to my mobile phone, email when detact a signal . recomended

Luton, United Kingdom,
Jun 17, 2020,

Perfect Trend Systems simply one of the best

I have been using the PTS Systems for over 2 months and for the cost, they are simply one of the best around. I have used Systems for over 10years, none of the others come close. Also the Support is second to none. The SMTE, DTDB and the latest one the V-POWER which in my opinion is the next level for those one want to make a living Trading FOREX