Perfect Trend System Review

Mike Semlitsch

FXsolutions UG (haftfungsbeschränkt)

Updated: Oct 21, 2020 · PerfectTrendSystem.com  · Is this your company?
Perfect Trend System
Related sites include ForexFalcon.com.

Established: 2013
Contact: mike@forexfalcon.com, 0170/1130906

Join live discussion of PerfectTrendSystem.com on our forum

CANBERRA WALK, Singapore,
Jun 11, 2020,

EdgeZone_EA

The EdgeZone-Expert Advisor is an excellent product.
The EA for the automated Trend line trading is greatly reducing my orders entry and the charts monitoring times.
The EA moving the Target and Stop Loss price of all open positions according to the Target ad Stop Loss Trend line maximize the profits.

Ankara, Turkey,
Jun 2, 2020,

PTS_Trend_With Magic Entries

I studied technical analysis for a year, learned all formations, researched and tried many strategies. I bought other indicators. I was still losing.
Until I knew Mike.
5-Pts_macd_divergence_box_
6- 3-Line-Strike Alerter
7- The Setup Service For The
Magic Entry System
They all work superbly. And now I win. I highly recommend it to everyone.
Also telegram groups are excellent groups, like school.
Thanks Mike.

Aberden, United Kingdom,
Jun 2, 2020,

SO FAST DETECTING REVERSAL AREA WITH SPEED FOR YOUR ENTRY

GOOD TO HAVE IT AND ADD TO YOUR PERFORMANCE, WHEN TRADING A LOT MUST BE DONE WITHIN A SHORT PERIOD, THIS WILL CONTRIBUTE A LOT

Illinois, USA,
May 31, 2020,

The indicator is a must buy product for your trading

I did first used the free version to see how it works and how accurate the trades are, i must say it did its job the finest way... I took 2 trades and both hit the TP and that when I decided to buy the full version which scans all pairs. I love this indicator. This will really help me in taking some good trades. I would give overall 4 stars for the product. i was just upset that I din't get a reply from the seller when I had few concerns before purchase but still it worked out by doing some R and D.

Pretoria, South Africa,
May 28, 2020,

Trader 7 years experience, Director of an International Fund Management Pty

The Vpower system is not a signal service, thankfully because they never work, as any professional trader will gladly tell you.
My intent for signing up was to filter my trade options by receiving Mike's weekly watch list. To respect the list I had to understand his strategy which was easy to understand as he check all the boxes from a full time trader perspective nl. Technical and mostly price action.
I can say with confidence that:
1. ANY trader will greatly profit from this strategy incl STME and Vpower mainly based on the strategy followed
2. the support form Mike, Angelo, Andro to the rest of his team, is of the best support I have come across in my career, not to speak about their great attitudes.
3. for the amount you pay, a trader can just receive the weekly reports, which include a detail analysis on each trade , and enjoy major returns at low risk.

I want to step out and say that if you as a trader do not understand nor profit from this system, you should rather be doing something else.

Thank you Mike and your team.

Gauteng, South Africa,
May 24, 2020,

Excellent Tool

I have been extremely successful with the V Power system. Really increased my rate of success. I highly recommend it to new traders.

Hunedoara, Romania,
May 19, 2020,

Very good Expert Advisor

I have been using V-power on a FxOpen Live account for about a month and I can tell you that the success rate is 78%.
I am very satisfied with the results and I hope to continue to get at least the same results.

Lessines, Belgium,
May 18, 2020,

a clear view of the market

The v-power system indicator is quite simple to set up. It allows to take a movement from the beginning. With a little practice, it is quite possible to be profitable very quickly in the forex market.

Bangkok, Thailand,
May 16, 2020,

Perfect Trend and Convenience system to monitor overall market price

the PTS Alerter Suppres is easy tool to monitor Support and Resistance levels 30 pairs every timeframe, 24 hrs and help me to select the best pair to trade. The alerter informed me by telephone on normal working day so It's no need to wait for a long time to trade only few pairs. It's give more opportunity to improve my account rapidly.

Lisboa, Portugal,
May 13, 2020,

Dont worth the money

1 - Dont be fooled by the 5 stars rating because Mike is giving one more license if you do here a 5 stars review, very bad if the product was good he didint need this. 0 STARS

2 - If you want explanations about the product nobody reply to your emails or messages. 0 STARS

3- After you buy the product it´s dificult to have help and most of the times you have to ask 2 or 3 times. 0 STARS

4- The community is poor and toxic , dont help new members they say go read the site. The only thing they do is show the pips they made , a bunch of show offs. 0 STARS

5- Most of the TA is about steeper trende lines , gaps and divergences , V power is very rare. 0 Stars

6- The scanners are good and helpfull but you can find 2 or 3 for free in the internet. 2 STARS.

7- Andro posted good TA for free and Mike monetized that work. 0 STARS

8- Andro is a great guy , he help people in everything. 5 STARS

9- Thorsten post good setups for the next day ( maybe Mike will monetize this to) and is a great guy. 5 Stars

10- V power is very subjective and the tool dont worth the money. Like somebody said one day in the stock market: " here came the V tards". 0 Stars

So the average is 1 STAR.

Go buy EWHARMONICS great support and tool.