Perfect Trend System Review

Mike Semlitsch

Updated: Aug 7, 2020 · PerfectTrendSystem.com  · Is this your company?
Perfect Trend System

Join live discussion of PerfectTrendSystem.com on our forum

Veneto, Italy,
Jul 15, 2020,

V PowerSystem Unlimited

V PowerSystem Unlimited
I purchased this instrument, and I am very happy, well done, and very precise

Phitsanulok, Thailand,
Jul 13, 2020,

V-Power - Reversal/Trend System

Wow, not just another indicator, but a proper trading system. Can also be automated with an Expert Advisor. Based on patterns that continuously repeat, have repeated and will repeat to indicate trend and direction change with confirmation displays available.

But it is not only the EA that is impressive, but the tremendous amount of effort put into additional information available to explain smart money flow and market manipulation explained (for the first time) reasonably simple even for me to understand.

Additional products are also available which I plan to buy as additional tools, but in essence V-Power may be the only tool necessary to make good, sound decisions.

Support is friendly and efficient. I wish this company all success, they deserve it.

Hannover, Germany,
Jul 11, 2020,

Very good trading tools

Some weeks ago I bought following software:

PST_Alert_ DoubleTopBottom
PST_MACD_Divergence_box_alert
PST_Alert_VPOWER_BOX
PST_TRIPLE_ALERT
PST_ DoubleTopBottom
PST_VPOWER_SYSTEM

I also got some free indicators.

All perfecttrendsystem.com trading tools are very good. I tried a demo account and since I got good results I started trading on a real account.
These tools give the signals for opening a trade at the right time. There is no automatic profit taking. For this I wrote my own EA script only for the TP (Simple MA Crossover TP).
The tools are not expensive. And during my test phase, I learned a lot in trading.
The ALERT tools monitor up to 30 forex pairs, which can be free selected. So you don't have to keep an eye on the market yourself. With the help of the alert function, you will informed of decisive events - via email or push.

I did not claim my money back because all the promises and descriptions were largely fulfilled.

The free additional telegram groups are also particularly recommended. You get access when you buy the software. You also learn a lot here and there are great tips from the group.

I can recommend all tools from perfecttrendsystem.com with a clear conscience.

Lithuania, Lithuania,
Jul 9, 2020,

Realy nice service

I have tried a number of systems/indicators/EA's, and none of them was good at al.
when i found Perfect Trend System my trades changed in profit. So i am using those tools from Mike
PST_ DoubleTopBottom

Thanks Mike

Bratislava, Slovakia,
Jul 6, 2020,

Signals

Signals didnt reach TP, a it goes always in oposite trend. Didnt receive my money which he Guarantee

Reply by PerfectTrendSystem submitted Jul 8, 2020:
This is either a review from a competitor or from a customer who ignored everything that I wrote on the website and in the learning material.

1. We don't provide a target price with our signals. So, his statement "didn't reach TP" is simply not true. We teach our members how to trade based on the mechanically generated signals. We have members with a verified track record of 1+ years who trade with 80% winning percentage. We have also members who successfully applied as a prop trader at FTMO and are now managing money from investors.

2. We always act according to our refund policy. I searched the ticketsystem for the word "charon" and couldn't find one single ticket. So if you are a genuine customer and didn't contact our support then you can still write us and we will check your case.
Boras, Sweden,
Jul 4, 2020,

The only system you can controll and dont empty your account.

I been trading for nearly 20 years. Some years ago, trying multiple EAs and Indicators I always fell too much work for too little gain. You see fantastic vining Pips with every EA and Indicator you buy. I get tired and stop trading. Now for some months I started again. I did not learn from my previous mistake, so I did buy the best EA, after reviews, The Forex Fury. I did install it, tried it carefully and find that it worked perfect. I went for a work and after 1,5 hours about 30 % of my account was gone. Then I found Mike Semlitsch with the www.perfecttrendsystem.com. The different Indicators are cheap and a bow all, you do get fully control over your account. Every day a lot of new information. And I do think the new Aleter crossover MACD is superb. Ju get signal in you phone. Look and if there is a set up look good you mannish it yourself. One more think, Mike advise to shut down 90 % of your trading in weekend. Now I do feel extremely comfortable with this strategy and don’t need any EAs with VPS. VPS is necessary but your EAs continue to work until your account is down. I do not know Mike Semlitsch. But the way to trade is the way for me. So, thanks Mike for Introduction to a whole new world of trading, where you sleep good, with tp an sl.

Lodi, Italy,
Jul 4, 2020,

acquisto pts macd dicvergence

I purchased the product about 2 weeks ago and I was fascinated by the perfection of the entered following the rules.In the past I purchased other products elsewhere from other sites and I must say that the pts macd divergence and the pts alerter beats them all. It is necessary to be disciplined and be patient to enter at the right time and the earnings come ..... in a week I almost doubled the bill .... I am very satisfied and I will definitely take other products from mike-

Chinhoyi, Zimbabwe,
Jul 2, 2020,

ALERTER MACD CROSSOVER

I recently purchased this product. It is a very useful multi-instrument scanning tool, once you understand how to manage and read the signals. A good complimentary tool for any trade strategy.

Oeiras, Portugal,
Jun 29, 2020,

Got the MACD Crossover

Quality well made products. I am very happy with the support I have received as well as the product which I purchased. I like multi-time frame scanners as it helps a lot. I think the V strategy will be my next purchase. I recommend you check them out and see what is for you.

Landskrona, Sweden,
Jun 22, 2020,

V-Power

Regarding V-Power.  Very effective and powerful simi ea I purchase this item since march and I been using it. and I also join in the telegram. and get some information about this ea. Thanks to the author Mike and ANDRO for making this possible. to my trading