Perfect Trend System Review

Mike Semlitsch

FXsolutions UG (haftfungsbeschränkt)

Updated: Oct 27, 2020 · PerfectTrendSystem.com  · Is this your company?
Perfect Trend System
Related sites include ForexFalcon.com.

Established: 2013
Contact: mike@forexfalcon.com, 0170/1130906

Join live discussion of PerfectTrendSystem.com on our forum

queensland, Australia,
Jul 19, 2020,

V Power Boxes Alerter

I have used other products from Mike in the past and can only say he delivers what he promises. He also gives you the option to test his products on live accounts without any obligation. If you want an Edge in trading I highly recommend you at least trial his products. DC Australia.
Yekaterinburg, Russian Federation,
Aug 8, 2019,

Tools for long-term trading

Good day everyone. I have been trading for 3 years. And I could not set up and find my trading system for trading. And you know all that I found here indicators, automatic system V_Power_System and other information on the portal helped me to create for myself the system that I was looking for a few years. That's awesome. Thank you all for creating such products. Once again, thank you very much.

Surabaya, Indonesia,
Sep 12, 2019,

I find that the PTS MACD software is useful to my trading.

The PTS MACD software fits perfectly to my style of trading. Of course I amended the recommended parameters to suit my the time frame I analysed.

DALLAS, USA,
Jan 14, 2020,

Divergence Indicator

This is a must if you are trading within a channel. You get a buy or sell signal but this Indicator keeps you from entering the trade to soon.

-David

Boras, Sweden,
Jul 4, 2020,

The only system you can controll and dont empty your account.

I been trading for nearly 20 years. Some years ago, trying multiple EAs and Indicators I always fell too much work for too little gain. You see fantastic vining Pips with every EA and Indicator you buy. I get tired and stop trading. Now for some months I started again. I did not learn from my previous mistake, so I did buy the best EA, after reviews, The Forex Fury. I did install it, tried it carefully and find that it worked perfect. I went for a work and after 1,5 hours about 30 % of my account was gone. Then I found Mike Semlitsch with the www.perfecttrendsystem.com. The different Indicators are cheap and a bow all, you do get fully control over your account. Every day a lot of new information. And I do think the new Aleter crossover MACD is superb. Ju get signal in you phone. Look and if there is a set up look good you mannish it yourself. One more think, Mike advise to shut down 90 % of your trading in weekend. Now I do feel extremely comfortable with this strategy and don’t need any EAs with VPS. VPS is necessary but your EAs continue to work until your account is down. I do not know Mike Semlitsch. But the way to trade is the way for me. So, thanks Mike for Introduction to a whole new world of trading, where you sleep good, with tp an sl.
Oct 21, 2020,

I have been trading for over a decade

I just bought 4 indicators from Mike, . How these indicators and scanners work for me is so amazing and that’s exactly what I needed. The combination of the MACD and double tops with the V - Power technique is simply amazing. Initially I did find the website a little difficult to navigate. It has unbelievably good information and it is free! Plus the telegram group support is fantastic..
Thank you Mike and the Perfect Trend System

Purmerend, Netherlands,
Mar 13, 2020,

Support /Resistance alerter

Every Mike product is good. His latest tool is a support resistance alert. Instead of opening different charts, you only open the alerter. This gives you a signal when the candle is 50 pips away from S or R (you can set it yourself). Saves work and you only have to see which signal meets your condition. A real German product. Simple and effective. Am happy with it

S. Schoemaker

Cork, Ireland,
Aug 3, 2020,

Excellent Tools and Systems

I've just begun to use these tools I've purchased and so far I'm pleasantly surprised. They actually do seem to work quite well. I've used countless others that simply don't deliver and are really rehashed MT4 standard Indicators dressed up in a nice dress. These seem to work and work well.

Watford, United Kingdom,
Nov 15, 2019,

Slow but Solid

It has taken me 2 weeks to understand this EA but now I am making profits and next week I expect to make back the investment I made in the product in trades. I am only using a small % of the power of this EA but that is certainly good enough to justify the initial expense.

istanbul, Turkey,
Mar 13, 2020,

3 bar Strike

All system designed very well .tons of metatrader software out there with low quality codes.some of few guys like mike cleverly,designed approach like this .I recommended use 3 bar strike correct trend direction you ll see how work .I can say dont use alone .Add own manual trade system use it together .