Perfect Trend System Review

Mike Semlitsch

FXsolutions UG (haftfungsbeschränkt)

Updated: Oct 26, 2020 · PerfectTrendSystem.com  · Is this your company?
Perfect Trend System
Related sites include ForexFalcon.com.

Established: 2013
Contact: mike@forexfalcon.com, 0170/1130906

Join live discussion of PerfectTrendSystem.com on our forum

France, France,
Jan 5, 2020,

Review about DBT,STME, STME ALERTER, 3LINE

After a lot of research to find a profitable forex solution, I found Mike's site which offers several systems.

indicators like Strong Trends Magic Entries & Double Tops Bottoms are very impressive and can have more than 75% of winning trade if you follow the strategy available on his site.

the only drawback is that the community on the telegram groups is not very active.

Best regards.

Lisse, Netherlands,
Jan 10, 2020,

Usage of new Support/Resistance Indicator

I recently ordered the new Sup/Res indicator and I have to say, it was easy to install and easy and clear to use. I use the Support and Resistance lines for 3 different TF's (but you can use more if you like) and these appear clearly (and also correct) on your charts.
So, well done and recommended for everyone who is looking for a simple and reliable indicator !

perth, Australia,
Jan 13, 2020,

PTS Alerter 3LineStrike

I use this indicator for big time frame bios such as daily weekly and monthly . Very useful.
thanks

Chattanooga, TN, USA,
Jan 14, 2020,

V Power System - EA with great potential

After I read the article related to this EA, overall, it much makes more sense, and I decided to give it a try. I use this EA in conjunction with MACD/RSI divergence or Double Top-Bottom scanners. Once I receive the notification from the scanner(s), I review the price actions and identify the area of value with the help of support-resistance or trend- lines. With that, I can confirm whether or not I should go for short or long. By setting the EA on automatic entry, so far my results are positive. There are a few things, which in my opinion can improve this EA:
1. Mike (author of this EA) seems reluctant to incorporated MM into his EAs, but I believe having MM or some sort of MM, will help users to properly manage their risks.
2. At this moment, I have to rely on other indicators to identify the potential setup. It would be interesting if this EA has the ability to do just that.
As for now, I am quite impressed with its performance. IMHO, this EA is one of a few AEs that can identify the “edge” when you want to trade in Forex.

Jan 8, 2020 - 4 Stars While looking for EA that can help me to optimize my trading style, I stumble upon EdgeZone EA. Upon reading the EA description and video, I believe this is the EA I am looking for. I decided to give it a try. So far it performs as intended, although I have a couple of suggestions to improve this EA.
1. It would be great if this EA is equipped with money management (MM). Such as based on predetermined stop loss and number of possible open positions, the lot size can be calculated. So far I have to do it manually, by setting up the stop loss, I calculate the lot size. Once I know the lot size and determine the number of possible open positions, I assign the lot size for each possible open position.
2. The EA buttons on the chart seem a bit off if you use a high-resolution screen. With high-resolution screens become so common, have the ability to have an option for high-resolution screens becomes a necessity.
Looking forward to the future update of this EA.

DALLAS, USA,
Jan 14, 2020,

Divergence Indicator

This is a must if you are trading within a channel. You get a buy or sell signal but this Indicator keeps you from entering the trade to soon.

-David

Malaga, Spain,
Jan 19, 2020,

Outstanding

Have been using the V-Power system for six months now. My trading result have improved beyond expectations. During my years as a trader I have seen a system/product so well designed and explained. And Mike is one of the few genuine guys out there.

If you take your time to learn the system and keep to the rules this will be a winner for anyone.
Hong Kong, Hong Kong,
Jan 21, 2020,

A High quality V-Power scanner and other products

I have been using Mike's products for almost a year. His method is by far the most effective way to make money in the fx market. The products that I currently own is the V-power EA, the V Power alerter, Macd divergence indicator, double top double bottom alerter. All of them produce amazing results. Once you learned his method, you will understand how to ride the trend with the smart money.

Fresno, CA, USA,
Jan 28, 2020,

Very good for both beginners and Professionals

This system is very well designed and criteria for trading are clearly defined. The only reason I did not give a 5 star is that the system does not scan for potential trades and notify me in advance. If you lose with this system, it's because you don't have the patience to wait for the market to converge and meet all the criteria before entering the trades..

Jan 28, 2020,

These products are just exceptional...

First of all... I have tried a number of systems/indicators/EA's and when I say a number I mean over 100 paid products for trading....
During this time I have found maybe 1-2 products that are actually really good and I can incorporate into my strategies. I must say that the products by Mike I really something good amazing and his hard work has really added an edge to my trading style. The V-Power EA is so accurate at calculating the next move, when the pair begins moving in that direction what the EA displaying it really goes down hard!
I have also tried the Strong Trends + Magic Entries and that also is really useful and powerful.
All I can say is it was all worth a purchase, hope Mike carries on creating such productive and helpful inventions!!

New Jersey, USA,
Feb 27, 2020,

The trend indicators complete my strategy.

I've been looking to complete my trading strategy for so long. These indicators are perfect tools used by me to time my entries. Absolutely amazing!