Perfect Trend System Review

Mike Semlitsch

FXsolutions UG (haftfungsbeschränkt)

Updated: Nov 25, 2020 · PerfectTrendSystem.com  · Is this your company?
Perfect Trend System
Related sites include ForexFalcon.com.

Established: 2013
Contact: mike@forexfalcon.com, 0170/1130906

Join live discussion of PerfectTrendSystem.com on our forum

Tennessee, USA,
Mar 23, 2020,

Excellent Product!

I purchased the PTS DoubleTop DoubleBottom Alerter and have to say that I'm and 100% pleased with the purchase. Works great and comes with excellent training and guidance. Has worked flawlessly over the past several months and it has been profitable! I highly recommend it.

Hesse, Germany,
Apr 1, 2020,

Very profitable system - Vpower system

The system is not easy to understand at first, but if you keep at it and learn the system, it gives you profit. I am still learning and I find the blog very informative. I find the telegram groups less informative, because there are so many people just trying to show how many pips they have and don´t seem interested in helping newcomers. Mike is very helpful, but of course he must have loads of messages to answer everyday. Great system, looking forward to knowing more and the success that comes with it.
Oloruntoba Ephraim Oluwasogo,
Lagos state, Nigeria,
Apr 2, 2020,

Best indicator in my arsenal.

Honestly, I am a big fan of Mike’s indicators/Ea’. I’ve been using his indicators for up to a year now. I have up to 7 of his indicators and one of his Ea (Vpower).

Vpower is a the most important tool in my trading arsenal. It shows me relevant support/resistance. It adds more meaning to my chart. I am unable to even analyze a chart with Vpower. VPOWER Will be a great tool for newbies. Because Vpower will show you all the Important support and resistance level(green and red boxes). It’s a tool every trader should have.

rajkot, India,
Apr 3, 2020,

2 months ago I purchased the PTS Vpower EA. this is really excellent

as per my experience , this is good indicator to catch tops and bottoms for v-shapes created..and we will enter a perfect time to maximum profitability for our trade winning ratio and profit winning ratio. Now i think to go for V-Power Boxes Alerter for more accurate the Perfect Trading Entries. and also go for PTS DoubleTop Bottom to catch more and more accurate and excellent entries for secure my trades

Florida, USA,
Apr 4, 2020,

I Knew This Was What I Really Needed

I got one of Mike's indicators one year ago and I could see the potential but I was distracted by many of the shiny products out there and did not put it to use.

I started to learn trading by myself and finally I became better after so many years of failing and not seeing results but I knew I was still missing something so I could be even more profitable

After finding Mike's website again and paying more attention to the content I was convinced that this might be the last thing I needed to become a consistent profitable trader so bought one of his new indicators and I am 100% satisfied with it.

To be honest this is one of the best trading indicators I have found so far. At least that is my experience.

UK, United Kingdom,
Apr 26, 2020,

STME and supertrend scanner

I recently added the STME alerter and supertrend scanner to my repetoir.

Super trend scanner is so helpful for showing early warning of a confirmed trend reversal in H4.
Also useful for early warning of pullbacks for STME entries.
The STME alerter is then the icing on the cake with precise entry points.

Can’t recommend the indicators and reading material (whichh is all free) enough, the indicators and scanners just make life much easier

James H,
TX, USA,
Apr 29, 2020,

Great Indicator and scanner

The Scanner is stable and accurate with many features to send email etc. it is fast and can scan from the 1m to the 1w time frame. The indicator is great when used in combination with other trend reversal signals. The support provided by Mike in the telegram channels is consistent and the community is very active and helpful.

Mauritius, Mauritius,
Apr 30, 2020,

The V- Power System is one on which a Trader can rely

I have tested many systems in the past five years, looking for one on which a Trader can rely and trade to be a Winner in the market. I can say that the V- Power System created by Mike is a Mastermind. Patience is Gold. If a Trader follows the Golden setup clearly explained Mike and wait with patience for the signal to pop up, he will stop loosing money in the market and be a Winner for years to come.

Thank you Mike and continue to be sincere with yourself and help traders who are struggling to make a life in the market.

Brisbane, Australia,
May 1, 2020,

PTS supres alerter | macd divergence scanner | trend with magic entries

Honest review right here!

firstly i bought magic trend probably 2 years ago and never really bothered to use it properly as i didnt want to then shell out for the scanner. i feel not having an alert inside the indicator is a little cheap and unfair as it forces you into another purchase. i understand the scanner has alerts but i think the difference between the scanner doing MTF scanning and the indicator attatched to individual charts means both should contain an alert. i have still not used this indicator so i cannot comment on the profitability of it until i get the scanner.

secondly divergence scanner - now this is a great tool and works extremely well. it is not spammy with alerts so when they do appear they tend to be in a bunch within a few hours or days then nothing for a week or so. this means they are not to be ignored when they do appear as they are not common. the results are good if you have an understanding that divergence can and generally will extend past the alert point. it is not saying " bearish div go sell" its saying " bearish div keep an eye on it" and if this rule is respected then you will do well with this indicator. if you just sell because theres a bear div alert well you arent going to have any happy days.

lastly and personally for me the best i have access to - supres alerter

this thing is a beast. i made my purchase price back within 24 hours of buying it which was this week. last night i made 4x my purchase while asleep and could not be happier. i will be putting my profits towards the V power EA and plan on returning to create a new post with a review on that as well.

i may not have had the supres indi for long but in the time i have had it i have made more money than it cost many times over, in fact this indicator has covered the costs of all my purchases and left me cash on the side.

if you can only afford one indicator and dont want to baby sit the charts with an indicator that has no alert, buy this one set it up turn on push notifications for your mobile device and go do something else that doesnt involve you losing money by over trading.

100%
Lisboa, Portugal,
May 13, 2020,

Dont worth the money

1 - Dont be fooled by the 5 stars rating because Mike is giving one more license if you do here a 5 stars review, very bad if the product was good he didint need this. 0 STARS

2 - If you want explanations about the product nobody reply to your emails or messages. 0 STARS

3- After you buy the product it´s dificult to have help and most of the times you have to ask 2 or 3 times. 0 STARS

4- The community is poor and toxic , dont help new members they say go read the site. The only thing they do is show the pips they made , a bunch of show offs. 0 STARS

5- Most of the TA is about steeper trende lines , gaps and divergences , V power is very rare. 0 Stars

6- The scanners are good and helpfull but you can find 2 or 3 for free in the internet. 2 STARS.

7- Andro posted good TA for free and Mike monetized that work. 0 STARS

8- Andro is a great guy , he help people in everything. 5 STARS

9- Thorsten post good setups for the next day ( maybe Mike will monetize this to) and is a great guy. 5 Stars

10- V power is very subjective and the tool dont worth the money. Like somebody said one day in the stock market: " here came the V tards". 0 Stars

So the average is 1 STAR.

Go buy EWHARMONICS great support and tool.