Perfect Trend System Review

Mike Semlitsch

FXsolutions UG (haftfungsbeschränkt)

Updated: Oct 28, 2020 · PerfectTrendSystem.com  · Is this your company?
Perfect Trend System
Related sites include ForexFalcon.com.

Established: 2013
Contact: mike@forexfalcon.com, 0170/1130906

Join live discussion of PerfectTrendSystem.com on our forum

Lessines, Belgium,
May 18, 2020,

a clear view of the market

The v-power system indicator is quite simple to set up. It allows to take a movement from the beginning. With a little practice, it is quite possible to be profitable very quickly in the forex market.

Bangkok, Thailand,
May 16, 2020,

Perfect Trend and Convenience system to monitor overall market price

the PTS Alerter Suppres is easy tool to monitor Support and Resistance levels 30 pairs every timeframe, 24 hrs and help me to select the best pair to trade. The alerter informed me by telephone on normal working day so It's no need to wait for a long time to trade only few pairs. It's give more opportunity to improve my account rapidly.

Lisboa, Portugal,
May 13, 2020,

Dont worth the money

1 - Dont be fooled by the 5 stars rating because Mike is giving one more license if you do here a 5 stars review, very bad if the product was good he didint need this. 0 STARS

2 - If you want explanations about the product nobody reply to your emails or messages. 0 STARS

3- After you buy the product it´s dificult to have help and most of the times you have to ask 2 or 3 times. 0 STARS

4- The community is poor and toxic , dont help new members they say go read the site. The only thing they do is show the pips they made , a bunch of show offs. 0 STARS

5- Most of the TA is about steeper trende lines , gaps and divergences , V power is very rare. 0 Stars

6- The scanners are good and helpfull but you can find 2 or 3 for free in the internet. 2 STARS.

7- Andro posted good TA for free and Mike monetized that work. 0 STARS

8- Andro is a great guy , he help people in everything. 5 STARS

9- Thorsten post good setups for the next day ( maybe Mike will monetize this to) and is a great guy. 5 Stars

10- V power is very subjective and the tool dont worth the money. Like somebody said one day in the stock market: " here came the V tards". 0 Stars

So the average is 1 STAR.

Go buy EWHARMONICS great support and tool.

Brisbane, Australia,
May 1, 2020,

PTS supres alerter | macd divergence scanner | trend with magic entries

Honest review right here!

firstly i bought magic trend probably 2 years ago and never really bothered to use it properly as i didnt want to then shell out for the scanner. i feel not having an alert inside the indicator is a little cheap and unfair as it forces you into another purchase. i understand the scanner has alerts but i think the difference between the scanner doing MTF scanning and the indicator attatched to individual charts means both should contain an alert. i have still not used this indicator so i cannot comment on the profitability of it until i get the scanner.

secondly divergence scanner - now this is a great tool and works extremely well. it is not spammy with alerts so when they do appear they tend to be in a bunch within a few hours or days then nothing for a week or so. this means they are not to be ignored when they do appear as they are not common. the results are good if you have an understanding that divergence can and generally will extend past the alert point. it is not saying " bearish div go sell" its saying " bearish div keep an eye on it" and if this rule is respected then you will do well with this indicator. if you just sell because theres a bear div alert well you arent going to have any happy days.

lastly and personally for me the best i have access to - supres alerter

this thing is a beast. i made my purchase price back within 24 hours of buying it which was this week. last night i made 4x my purchase while asleep and could not be happier. i will be putting my profits towards the V power EA and plan on returning to create a new post with a review on that as well.

i may not have had the supres indi for long but in the time i have had it i have made more money than it cost many times over, in fact this indicator has covered the costs of all my purchases and left me cash on the side.

if you can only afford one indicator and dont want to baby sit the charts with an indicator that has no alert, buy this one set it up turn on push notifications for your mobile device and go do something else that doesnt involve you losing money by over trading.

100%
Mauritius, Mauritius,
Apr 30, 2020,

The V- Power System is one on which a Trader can rely

I have tested many systems in the past five years, looking for one on which a Trader can rely and trade to be a Winner in the market. I can say that the V- Power System created by Mike is a Mastermind. Patience is Gold. If a Trader follows the Golden setup clearly explained Mike and wait with patience for the signal to pop up, he will stop loosing money in the market and be a Winner for years to come.

Thank you Mike and continue to be sincere with yourself and help traders who are struggling to make a life in the market.

James H,
TX, USA,
Apr 29, 2020,

Great Indicator and scanner

The Scanner is stable and accurate with many features to send email etc. it is fast and can scan from the 1m to the 1w time frame. The indicator is great when used in combination with other trend reversal signals. The support provided by Mike in the telegram channels is consistent and the community is very active and helpful.

UK, United Kingdom,
Apr 26, 2020,

STME and supertrend scanner

I recently added the STME alerter and supertrend scanner to my repetoir.

Super trend scanner is so helpful for showing early warning of a confirmed trend reversal in H4.
Also useful for early warning of pullbacks for STME entries.
The STME alerter is then the icing on the cake with precise entry points.

Can’t recommend the indicators and reading material (whichh is all free) enough, the indicators and scanners just make life much easier

Düsseldorf, Germany,
Apr 16, 2020,

Perfecttrend V Power System and Indicators

I really can recommend this trading system. The tools that I use from this site and from Mike especially are as follow:

support resistance indicator
support resistance alerter
V-Box alerter
V-Box trading Ea
MACD Divergence indicator

you do not need all of these indicators, but I bought them additional to the system because I really like how I can use them for my trading in general. The shstem itself in this case the V Power System is a great system which is explained really good on his website. You also get access to a telegram group when you buy the system which provides with even more insight about the system.

As the rules that the system uses are rules that are and will be present all the time in the market the winning percentage of this system can get very high if you take your time to read through the provided information on the website.

i would buy it again for sure!

Mar 5, 2020 - 5 Stars I am learning forex trading for several years now. And at one point the strategy the worked best for me was BTMM. But as I have also a 40 hour per week job BTMM was only useable for me on my free days or when I got on vacation. But then I found this system here the V Power System EA. And oh boy I can tell you for me it is like a dream came true. The principles of the V Power system are similar to the general BTMM system that I have learned earlier so I can already see how this EA really can give you an edge over the market. And with the option to automate entries it finally gives me the option to trade even when I am at work. All I have to do is to set alerts for the pairs that i am interested in and wait for the alerts to be triggered :).

So thank you Mike for this great EA!

I also use his Support resistance indicator as well as the MACD divergence and VBoxes alert indicator and all of them are just genius!

Florida, USA,
Apr 4, 2020,

I Knew This Was What I Really Needed

I got one of Mike's indicators one year ago and I could see the potential but I was distracted by many of the shiny products out there and did not put it to use.

I started to learn trading by myself and finally I became better after so many years of failing and not seeing results but I knew I was still missing something so I could be even more profitable

After finding Mike's website again and paying more attention to the content I was convinced that this might be the last thing I needed to become a consistent profitable trader so bought one of his new indicators and I am 100% satisfied with it.

To be honest this is one of the best trading indicators I have found so far. At least that is my experience.

rajkot, India,
Apr 3, 2020,

2 months ago I purchased the PTS Vpower EA. this is really excellent

as per my experience , this is good indicator to catch tops and bottoms for v-shapes created..and we will enter a perfect time to maximum profitability for our trade winning ratio and profit winning ratio. Now i think to go for V-Power Boxes Alerter for more accurate the Perfect Trading Entries. and also go for PTS DoubleTop Bottom to catch more and more accurate and excellent entries for secure my trades

Oloruntoba Ephraim Oluwasogo,
Lagos state, Nigeria,
Apr 2, 2020,

Best indicator in my arsenal.

Honestly, I am a big fan of Mike’s indicators/Ea’. I’ve been using his indicators for up to a year now. I have up to 7 of his indicators and one of his Ea (Vpower).

Vpower is a the most important tool in my trading arsenal. It shows me relevant support/resistance. It adds more meaning to my chart. I am unable to even analyze a chart with Vpower. VPOWER Will be a great tool for newbies. Because Vpower will show you all the Important support and resistance level(green and red boxes). It’s a tool every trader should have.

Hesse, Germany,
Apr 1, 2020,

Very profitable system - Vpower system

The system is not easy to understand at first, but if you keep at it and learn the system, it gives you profit. I am still learning and I find the blog very informative. I find the telegram groups less informative, because there are so many people just trying to show how many pips they have and don´t seem interested in helping newcomers. Mike is very helpful, but of course he must have loads of messages to answer everyday. Great system, looking forward to knowing more and the success that comes with it.
Tennessee, USA,
Mar 23, 2020,

Excellent Product!

I purchased the PTS DoubleTop DoubleBottom Alerter and have to say that I'm and 100% pleased with the purchase. Works great and comes with excellent training and guidance. Has worked flawlessly over the past several months and it has been profitable! I highly recommend it.

Bouc-Bel-Air, France,
Mar 20, 2020,

Boost your trading skills

I am a Forex trader that has been actively in the market for over 11 years… buying so many stuff looking for the Holy Grail. Instead I bought so many scams and indeed lost so much money…. as many of us…

I can tell you that I’m today only trading with Mike’s strategies, alerter’s and indicators.
Mike’s system gives you an Edge you can use over the market.
Furthermore, he runs a Telegram group in which you can improve your learning faster. Some profitable members are also really helping the new ones and sharing their trades idea.
In conclusion, if you’re looking for something that will boost your trading skills I can only enhance you to start with one of his strategy/system.

istanbul, Turkey,
Mar 13, 2020,

3 bar Strike

All system designed very well .tons of metatrader software out there with low quality codes.some of few guys like mike cleverly,designed approach like this .I recommended use 3 bar strike correct trend direction you ll see how work .I can say dont use alone .Add own manual trade system use it together .

Purmerend, Netherlands,
Mar 13, 2020,

Support /Resistance alerter

Every Mike product is good. His latest tool is a support resistance alert. Instead of opening different charts, you only open the alerter. This gives you a signal when the candle is 50 pips away from S or R (you can set it yourself). Saves work and you only have to see which signal meets your condition. A real German product. Simple and effective. Am happy with it

S. Schoemaker

Adelaide, Australia,
Mar 8, 2020,

Total useless product

Positive reviews are obtained by some offer provided by seller.
Each subscribers are pushed to a telegram channel some of them stays there for a while and quit.
Author actually makes the things complex.
so don't waste your time & money

Reply by PerfectTrendSystem submitted Mar 13, 2020:
Dear Airone,

I'm sorry that our product does not suit you.

We are doing our best to educate our members with publicly available information, as well as 2 weekly emails and constant guidance in the telegram groups.

One of our members recently got a prop trader at the prop trading company FTMO (the link is on the website). He managed to fulfill all necessary requirements while he traded with our V-Power system. Many other members also report success with our systems. I traded successfully during 12 months in front of hundreds of members in the private V-Power group (the link to the verified account is also on the website). So even if my explanations on the website sound complicated, there seems to be something of value in it. Otherwise we would not get those results.

To be honest, I don't think that there is an easy way to win in the financial markets as a trader. I have done my best to explain complex things as easy as possible. It pays to digest that information even it takes several weeks or months. The amount of time highly depends on the previous trading experience.

Best regards
Mike Semlitsch
West Midlands, United Kingdom,
Mar 4, 2020,

Very logical

I've been trading on and off a while and not really had any sort of success. I've relied too much on indicators in the past and not really taken time to understand the market and how it moves.

Mikes system is a breath of fresh air for me. His website has loads of free info so you get an idea on how his system works and it's not overpriced.

The best part is the education on how the market works from his perspective and how the 'smart money' operates. It all makes perfect, logical sense. This doesn't mean it's easy by any means and it still requires the trader's discretion.

However, rather than blindly following signals given by a piece of software, I'm starting to understand why things happen the way the do. I'm demoing at the moment and still have a lot to unlearn and re-learn, trading is a journey they say.

I highly recommend his website and systems.
Tomasz Piątkowski,
Konin, Poland,
Mar 2, 2020,

V-Power

That's what I've been missing in my trading - V-Power helps a lot in making good decisions, while keeping the chart clean and readable. Although I don't use it as the only indicator, it makes a great strategy when combined with some others indicators (eg. divergence). My trading is more and more profitable, and while I have purchased a lot of courses, indicators and robots before, V-Power is one of the few that is really worth the money. Also, I really appreciate the knowledge that Mike shares, as it provided me with a whole new approach to trading.

Bogota, Colombia,
Mar 2, 2020,

Very Good Products from PTS

I have already bought several products, the v-power system, alerter v-power boxes, MACD divergence box and the Support Resistance MTF Indicator. All have been very useful to improve my trading style, which I combine directly with Price Action, and several configurations that mike explains in detail on its website.

The products I have bought are worth it, you just have to follow the rules and be disciplined.
Sacramento, USA,
Feb 28, 2020,

Great Informitive site with system that simple work

Hello everyone. My name is Kevin and I recently purchased a few products from
Mike's website Perfecttrendsystems. I purchased macd divergence box alert and
macd divergence box indicator and they both are excellent products and what I really found to be very useful was the information on the site about pump and dump and all the other articles.

If your looking to increase your wins read all the information on his website
get a few of the extra tools he offers and watch your account grow consistently.

Since I have read all the articles and purchase a few of his products I have
increased my wins and grown my account. This will be a great year for me to grow
my account.

If your ready to get started trading this website and tools have been one of the
best one's I've seen out there and provide me with more profitible information
then both of my brokers and their sites.

Good Luck and have fun trading.

Kevin Garrett

UK, United Kingdom,
Feb 28, 2020,

Vpower and alerter box

Purchased both the Vpower system and alerter box from Mike. The early results have been very promising and I like how you need that set criteria to enter a trade which results in only taking quality set ups.

I work full time and have been testing the EA function which is perfect if I’m unable to keep an eye on the markets. It’s important to read all the articles over and over again until you get a firm grasp of how the system works, once you get that understanding it all makes perfect sense.
So far so good.

Uzice, Serbia,
Feb 27, 2020,

PTS_MACD_Divergence_Box_Indi

Hello everyone. This is my second post about Mike's products. After I already wrote about PTS_Trend_WithMagicEntries, PTS_Alerter_3LineStrike, PTS_SuperTrend and PTS_Double_TopBottom I want to say something about PTS_MACD_Divergence_Box_Indi indicator.

I have recently purchased PTS_MACD_Divergence_Box_Indi and I can say that is absolutely excelent product. The indicator will spot regular divergences fully automatic. You will simply see the colored boxes on the chart. It very usefull for beginers because no divergence analysis skills required and you can easily analyze any instrument on any time frame. Everything is very correct and precise.

Soon I will purchase MACD Divergence Box Alerter. This two indicators in combination will save my time. I will write about that when I buy indicator. Until that, I wish good luck to everyone.

Cheers.

Nov 6, 2019 - 5 Stars Hello everyone. I followed Mike Semlitsch on twitter for a while and then became interested in his systems and indicators. At first I just read the rules that must be followed in order to be successfully traded and then I started using some of the indicators that are free to test. I also started following the telegram channels and discussions regarding the indicators.

Some time ago I bought the The 3-Line-Strike Alerter indicator, which is very useful especially if a signal appears on a higher time frame. After that I used the free version of the PTS_Trend_WithMagicEntries indicator. Although the free version is only available for two currency pairs, I got interested and bought a full license.

As I have a steady job in another profession, forex is an additional hobby so I am not able to fully commit to trading. I am currently in the process of studying how the indicator works on different currency pairs. I pay most attention to oil trading and I can say that the indicator shows good results there.

My observation is that the indicator is best used on fast currencies and oil. It shows trend and momentum very well and also deep pullback, which really makes trading easier. In combination with some of the pivot indicators it shows very good results.

The price of the indicator is not high and if you follow strict rules you should start earning money very quickly.

In addition to the PTS_Trend_WithMagicEntries indicator, I highly recommend the Double Tops / Bottoms indicator, the signals at longer time frames are really profitable. In my trading I use both indicators on the same chart.

For all the PerfectTrendSystem.com indicators I have used, whether they are free versions or paid versions, I only have praise.

Cheers.

New Jersey, USA,
Feb 27, 2020,

The trend indicators complete my strategy.

I've been looking to complete my trading strategy for so long. These indicators are perfect tools used by me to time my entries. Absolutely amazing!

Jan 28, 2020,

These products are just exceptional...

First of all... I have tried a number of systems/indicators/EA's and when I say a number I mean over 100 paid products for trading....
During this time I have found maybe 1-2 products that are actually really good and I can incorporate into my strategies. I must say that the products by Mike I really something good amazing and his hard work has really added an edge to my trading style. The V-Power EA is so accurate at calculating the next move, when the pair begins moving in that direction what the EA displaying it really goes down hard!
I have also tried the Strong Trends + Magic Entries and that also is really useful and powerful.
All I can say is it was all worth a purchase, hope Mike carries on creating such productive and helpful inventions!!

Fresno, CA, USA,
Jan 28, 2020,

Very good for both beginners and Professionals

This system is very well designed and criteria for trading are clearly defined. The only reason I did not give a 5 star is that the system does not scan for potential trades and notify me in advance. If you lose with this system, it's because you don't have the patience to wait for the market to converge and meet all the criteria before entering the trades..

Hong Kong, Hong Kong,
Jan 21, 2020,

A High quality V-Power scanner and other products

I have been using Mike's products for almost a year. His method is by far the most effective way to make money in the fx market. The products that I currently own is the V-power EA, the V Power alerter, Macd divergence indicator, double top double bottom alerter. All of them produce amazing results. Once you learned his method, you will understand how to ride the trend with the smart money.

Malaga, Spain,
Jan 19, 2020,

Outstanding

Have been using the V-Power system for six months now. My trading result have improved beyond expectations. During my years as a trader I have seen a system/product so well designed and explained. And Mike is one of the few genuine guys out there.

If you take your time to learn the system and keep to the rules this will be a winner for anyone.
DALLAS, USA,
Jan 14, 2020,

Divergence Indicator

This is a must if you are trading within a channel. You get a buy or sell signal but this Indicator keeps you from entering the trade to soon.

-David

Chattanooga, TN, USA,
Jan 14, 2020,

V Power System - EA with great potential

After I read the article related to this EA, overall, it much makes more sense, and I decided to give it a try. I use this EA in conjunction with MACD/RSI divergence or Double Top-Bottom scanners. Once I receive the notification from the scanner(s), I review the price actions and identify the area of value with the help of support-resistance or trend- lines. With that, I can confirm whether or not I should go for short or long. By setting the EA on automatic entry, so far my results are positive. There are a few things, which in my opinion can improve this EA:
1. Mike (author of this EA) seems reluctant to incorporated MM into his EAs, but I believe having MM or some sort of MM, will help users to properly manage their risks.
2. At this moment, I have to rely on other indicators to identify the potential setup. It would be interesting if this EA has the ability to do just that.
As for now, I am quite impressed with its performance. IMHO, this EA is one of a few AEs that can identify the “edge” when you want to trade in Forex.

Jan 8, 2020 - 4 Stars While looking for EA that can help me to optimize my trading style, I stumble upon EdgeZone EA. Upon reading the EA description and video, I believe this is the EA I am looking for. I decided to give it a try. So far it performs as intended, although I have a couple of suggestions to improve this EA.
1. It would be great if this EA is equipped with money management (MM). Such as based on predetermined stop loss and number of possible open positions, the lot size can be calculated. So far I have to do it manually, by setting up the stop loss, I calculate the lot size. Once I know the lot size and determine the number of possible open positions, I assign the lot size for each possible open position.
2. The EA buttons on the chart seem a bit off if you use a high-resolution screen. With high-resolution screens become so common, have the ability to have an option for high-resolution screens becomes a necessity.
Looking forward to the future update of this EA.

perth, Australia,
Jan 13, 2020,

PTS Alerter 3LineStrike

I use this indicator for big time frame bios such as daily weekly and monthly . Very useful.
thanks

Lisse, Netherlands,
Jan 10, 2020,

Usage of new Support/Resistance Indicator

I recently ordered the new Sup/Res indicator and I have to say, it was easy to install and easy and clear to use. I use the Support and Resistance lines for 3 different TF's (but you can use more if you like) and these appear clearly (and also correct) on your charts.
So, well done and recommended for everyone who is looking for a simple and reliable indicator !

France, France,
Jan 5, 2020,

Review about DBT,STME, STME ALERTER, 3LINE

After a lot of research to find a profitable forex solution, I found Mike's site which offers several systems.

indicators like Strong Trends Magic Entries & Double Tops Bottoms are very impressive and can have more than 75% of winning trade if you follow the strategy available on his site.

the only drawback is that the community on the telegram groups is not very active.

Best regards.

Ormond Beach, FL, USA,
Dec 31, 2019,

Made a Lot of Sense

I have traded for over 23 years in Stocks , options and commodities. About 6 years ago , I decided to trade Forex. It was tougher because normal oversold/overbought conditions and demand and supply conditions do not seem to be true with Forex. I knew there is a lot of manipulation of the market going on but I can not put my finger on it.

After I read good reviews here, I downloaded his free trial demo. I have tested a demo account for over 5 weeks and win rate is around 80% if you understand the strategy. I believe as you get more picky on the trades, the win rate can go higher!

His explanation of his strategy is right on. It gave me a complete picture and it made real sense.
His strategy is sound and should work in liquid markets including some commodities. I am very happy with the results that I bought his V-Power program. I am now trading live and I already won the first three trades. I know 2020 will be a good trading year for me!

Bangkok, Thailand,
Dec 10, 2019,

Convenience indicator although working regular job.

I follow perfecttrendsystem telegram group for a while. Their system can scan divergence up to 30 currency and every time frame. And when I received signal alert by mobile phone, I can trade in the best price although I didn't watch Graph at the moment. It's the indicator you must have.

Calgary, Canada,
Dec 9, 2019,

Excellent Indicator to Find Momentum- PTS Trend w/ Magic Entries!!

I have been trading Forex actively for the last 8yrs. and I have found this indicator to be of great resource. I have also used Mike's PTS Trend (without Magic Entries) in the past and have had good profits with that too.

This indicator is all you need on your 1/5/15 min. chart to help you Locate/Define Momentum and then also gives you High Probability Entry Signals IN the direction of the momentum. It makes the Momentum Analysis for 15-20 pairs much easier.

The sample setups provided on the website give clear instruction on how to use the indicator most effectively.

I am looking forward to testing more of Mike's Indicators such as V-Power, MACD RSI Divergence, Double-Top/Bottom on Higher Timeframes (1hr/4hr/D) and then use PTS Trend w/ Magic Entries for signal on Lower Timeframes to further increase my profitabilty.

I highly recommend that you download the Trial Version of the product. I am sure you will Like it, Buy it and find it useful!

Guadalajara, Mexico,
Dec 9, 2019,

Excellent Indicators and expert advisors!!

I am a Fores trader that has been in the market for over 10 years and had bought many systems that never worked. They all promised the Holy Grail, but were very far from it. I can tell you that Mike systems are very close to it. I personally but 90% of his systems and indicators and can only tell you one thing: I can trade with an EDGE , which you know in the Forex markets this is very important, it is all about probabilities. I highly recommend all of his systems and especially all the Alerters. On the other side Mike is a grest persons that always responds to any question promptly. So get Mike´s systems and stop throwing money away in other products.

Bristol, United Kingdom,
Nov 23, 2019,

Great Software that gives you a positive edge whilst trading.

Mike provide great products, service and support.
I own most of Mike's products and since trading on live accounts have seen my profits steadily increase.
The two outstanding products are the "double tops" and the daddy of them all "V-power"
I cannot recommend these products enough. Bravo Mike!

England, United Kingdom,
Nov 22, 2019,

Great Team

This was recommended to me by a trading friend. He told me he's had great success using Edgezone, Alerter ForMACD / RSI Divergences, V-Power etc.... and that the whole community was an excellent recourse.
I jumped in with EdgeZone and the double top/ double bottom indicator.
EdgeZone alone is absolutely brilliant, so far I'm having one of my best ever weeks by just marking up charts and trend lines and letting it fire in the trades for me while I'm sleeping!
The Telegram chats are great, people that are wiling to help out all levels of traders.

On, Canada,
Nov 16, 2019,

Great concept

Nice market theory from mike, along with in depth examples. Indicator works well and can provide nice RR. Very fast customer service as well.

Watford, United Kingdom,
Nov 15, 2019,

Slow but Solid

It has taken me 2 weeks to understand this EA but now I am making profits and next week I expect to make back the investment I made in the product in trades. I am only using a small % of the power of this EA but that is certainly good enough to justify the initial expense.

Oct 29, 2019,

Double Top/Bottom Alerter

Before buying Mike's indis, I have done a lot of homework from reading his product statements to reading about an existing telegram group and client's comments (which is a very easy place to falsify or made up or even bribed by giving client's more tools for leaving good feedback) and to see if it complements my peculiar trading system. Then I decided to bite the bullet and dared myself to get the alerter to complement my peculiar trading system outside MQL5 domain.

I am in downunder by the way, yesterday a few minutes after I installed the alerter and set it on M30 only, alert came to notify double top in USDCNH. I blindly sold it and about a few hours later, that pair drop to about 80 pips so I cashed it in.

What surprised me was the fact that the double top is formed 19 bars apart from the last highest high and the second highest high took out the first highest high by a tiny bit (you won't see it unless you use that + ) and I thought it is impossible but then I blindly did it and the indicator did it brilliantly. Also, what was shocking is that pair is now back to the same level I opened the trade. Lesson to be learned here is make sure you have a TP level.

Apart from that, upon arranging my peculiar system I found plenty of double top/bottom everywhere especially when you look at the chart and zoom out to the max in almost any currency pairs. So, yes, there is money to be made just from recognizing the pattern.

I am looking forward to collecting more pips with this alerter.

Dresden, Germany,
Oct 26, 2019,

V-system, pts doublebottomtop, pts 3 Line chart

Hello i use the v-system, pts Double bottomtop and 3 Line chart Systems and Indikators.
They work well for me and i am happy that i purchased them.

Antony Hughes,
Northwest UK, United Kingdom,
Oct 9, 2019,

vpower is legitimately awesome

Not only is Vpower a top notch tool but the knowledge shared by Miike and his traders is worth more than the small fee money.

I can’t recommend Mike’s tools like MACD scanner enough, get profitable today

Atlanta, USA,
Sep 27, 2019,

Super Trend Alerter

I have been in IT for over 30 years and trading for 3 years . I learned the old fashion way- No Indicators and all Technical Analysis . Mike Super Trend Indicator has changed the way how I do trading . I am no longer sitting in front of a computer for hours waiting for the next trend or reversal. This makes it so easy it feels like cheating . I still think everyone should learn how to do it the old fashioned way first, but these indicators make it so freaking easier - I will be buying more

Panevezys, Lithuania,
Sep 27, 2019,

PTS_Alerter_Trend_WithMagicEntries Indicator

Hello, gentlemen, traders. I already wrote about the Mike Semlitsch “V-Power Trading System” from the “Perfect Trend System” website. In the process of using this system, I began to miss the trend indicator, with the help of which I could be informed about the direction of the trend on different timeframes. I found such an indicator on the Mike website and it is called "PTS_Alerter_Trend_WithMagicEntries". It is very convenient, because the scan results can be erased on one board in one window of the MT4 terminal immediately for 6 timeframes and 30 instruments. Also, if necessary, right in the terminal window, you can set a signal to alert the selected timeframe and currency pair. For example, I trade only on the large timeframe H4. therefore, on this timeframe, I set signals on all currency pairs. When I get a signal that the trend has changed, then when I confirm the “MACD Divergence Box Alerter” indicator (which I also bought from Mike earlier), I will start trading confidently and profitably using the “V-Power Trading System” indicator or using the Mike training materials, which it on the site is enough for profitable trading. Here I must add that the indicator "PTS_Alerter_Trend_WithMagicEntries" is designed for another indicator, but, I think, the trend on different indicators is the same.
(translate using Google Translate)

Sep 21, 2019 - 5 Stars Hello, gentlemen, traders. I have been trading for more than 1 year. I bought various advisors and experts, training in Forex trading, but I could not configure and find my trading system for trading. I was looking for a system that would allow me to earn stable money, but I never received it. I accidentally came to a site where the creator of the Mike Semlitsch system explains his trading system in a simple, understandable and accessible language. This perfect and perfect system is called the “V-Power Trading System”. The system knows how market makers (banks) manage markets daily. This gives traders a huge advantage in the market. The author offers a trial version of his system for unlimited time for two currency pairs. Nobody made such offers to me. I used the demo version of the system for 2 days, fell in love with it and bought it, no longer doubting it. The system clearly and clearly marks the graphics in the terminal. All trends are clearly visible and there are no questions left for profitable trading. If you are an absolute beginner, you will make money in the long run with this system. This is about the best seller I have dealt with. Mike Semlitsch provides excellent products on its Perfect Trend System website. I am very pleased with his product and will buy them in the future. His products can be purchased for a modest fee compared to the profit that they can give. If there are any problems or questions with the functionality of the adviser, Mike is in Telegram chats to quickly respond and help.
(translate using Google Translate)

Zuid Holland, Netherlands,
Sep 21, 2019,

v-power trading system and 3 line strike

By looking at the chart for setups by using trendlines and comparing from h1 to h4.
For the best profitabele setups, u can setup the v-power trading system to wait for the signal to come. With good discipline and using the rules from mikes website in combination with the trendlines. You mostly come in a big value trading bet.

Mikes website is a must to learn all the inside out of the market and the v power trading system itself. Also the 3 line strike is a indicator what i like very much, on days when i only want to concentrate on that indicator because its very simple to trade with and can be very profitabele if you use it right.

I like all his indicators but you can not use them all at the same if you do not want to overtrade or get confuse, most days i like to trade with the help of the v power, put on some days i feel the need to trade with the 3 line strike to mix my trading.

wish you all the best with mikes trading indicators

best greetings

Michael van der Kruk

Sergey Uvashev,
Kirov, Russian Federation,
Sep 17, 2019,

Mike Semlitsch, the owner of Perfect Trend System is an excellent programmer and a subtle expert on the financial market. I regularly use its software products in my work, which allow me to earn steadily in the financial market. Thank you Mike for excellent analytical products, health to you and success.

Surabaya, Indonesia,
Sep 12, 2019,

I find that the PTS MACD software is useful to my trading.

The PTS MACD software fits perfectly to my style of trading. Of course I amended the recommended parameters to suit my the time frame I analysed.

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates,
Aug 28, 2019,

The beauty of FOREX

Hello from UAE..

By using PerfectTradeSystems you will definitely get the perfect results you can ever imagine. I have always learnt Forex is easy, but you only need to stick with the rules.

I have recently purchased EdgeZone EA after several tests using the free version, and I was still suspicious and I started it in a demo account, I saw the performance I was so impressed, I then started it on my real account with minimum risk possible I could easily make descent profits in 3 days that I could hardly make it over a month.

The EA is very easy to use, solid and follow the rules and also your rules. You decide everything when using the EA.. Honestly I have never seen the beauty of Forex for years. You even feel as professional trader.

Here is myfxbook link https://www.myfxbook.com/portfolio/edgezone/3497224 for a demo account that is using the EA which I have setup the first time and will continue to run the EA as long as possible to witness my review.

Looking forward to test other systems of PerfectTradeSystems.

Good luck everyone