Perfect Trend System Review

Mike Semlitsch

Updated: Sep 30, 2020 · PerfectTrendSystem.com  · Is this your company?
Perfect Trend System

Join live discussion of PerfectTrendSystem.com on our forum

Hannover, Germany,
Jul 11, 2020,

Very good trading tools

Some weeks ago I bought following software:

PST_Alert_ DoubleTopBottom
PST_MACD_Divergence_box_alert
PST_Alert_VPOWER_BOX
PST_TRIPLE_ALERT
PST_ DoubleTopBottom
PST_VPOWER_SYSTEM

I also got some free indicators.

All perfecttrendsystem.com trading tools are very good. I tried a demo account and since I got good results I started trading on a real account.
These tools give the signals for opening a trade at the right time. There is no automatic profit taking. For this I wrote my own EA script only for the TP (Simple MA Crossover TP).
The tools are not expensive. And during my test phase, I learned a lot in trading.
The ALERT tools monitor up to 30 forex pairs, which can be free selected. So you don't have to keep an eye on the market yourself. With the help of the alert function, you will informed of decisive events - via email or push.

I did not claim my money back because all the promises and descriptions were largely fulfilled.

The free additional telegram groups are also particularly recommended. You get access when you buy the software. You also learn a lot here and there are great tips from the group.

I can recommend all tools from perfecttrendsystem.com with a clear conscience.
Aberdeen, United Kingdom,
Sep 6, 2020,

Excellent and making trading easier

I have bought 3 indicators from Mike,
3line striker alerter ,MACD divergence and support and resistance scanner. These indicators are ones that every trader should have. they do not repaint and works well on it own however when combined with other indicators,it give you edge over others.
the customer services from Mike is second to one.
Malaga, Spain,
Jul 21, 2020,

Helped me pass the FTMO Challenge.

Thanks to the V-Power system and the administrators of the group with their analysis and tips I have managed to pass the FTMO challenge. Thanks for the software and thanks to Mike for the great software.

Keep up the good work!!!

Jul 4, 2019 - 5 Stars I bought the v-power system and it has been great so far, averaging a 5% profit per month. Mike is always responsive and ready to help together with the other people in the group.
Yafet Alem,
Washington DC, USA,
Sep 25, 2020,

Great Trend indicator

I bought this recently as an added confirmation for analyzing the trend we are in. It has worked beautifully so far. Thanks

Bogota, Colombia,
Mar 2, 2020,

Very Good Products from PTS

I have already bought several products, the v-power system, alerter v-power boxes, MACD divergence box and the Support Resistance MTF Indicator. All have been very useful to improve my trading style, which I combine directly with Price Action, and several configurations that mike explains in detail on its website.

The products I have bought are worth it, you just have to follow the rules and be disciplined.
Kyte,
Thailand,
Nov 13, 2018,

PerfectTrendSystem.com (Mike Semlitsch) products are excellent. provided you follow the guidance, you will be profitable, customers are able to access his Telegram feeds where Mike keeps in touch with his customers and offers consistently good advice. GL all Jim Tee

Ormond Beach, FL, USA,
Dec 31, 2019,

Made a Lot of Sense

I have traded for over 23 years in Stocks , options and commodities. About 6 years ago , I decided to trade Forex. It was tougher because normal oversold/overbought conditions and demand and supply conditions do not seem to be true with Forex. I knew there is a lot of manipulation of the market going on but I can not put my finger on it.

After I read good reviews here, I downloaded his free trial demo. I have tested a demo account for over 5 weeks and win rate is around 80% if you understand the strategy. I believe as you get more picky on the trades, the win rate can go higher!

His explanation of his strategy is right on. It gave me a complete picture and it made real sense.
His strategy is sound and should work in liquid markets including some commodities. I am very happy with the results that I bought his V-Power program. I am now trading live and I already won the first three trades. I know 2020 will be a good trading year for me!

Australia,
May 12, 2018,

You just set the alerter to your requirements, walk away from the charts, and wait for the high probability alert which in 80% of cases will be spot on where there will be impulse and momentum created by the smart money. Without Mike's system, it would be like trying to find a needle in a haystack. If you never or rarely ride a trend giving you 5r or more, you need to take a look. Great service and a very reasonable price. This will give you a huge edge in the market..

Uckfield, United Kingdom,
Jun 29, 2019,

First class

First off I'd like to say what a great job FPA does. All for free too. Thank you.

I purchased the "PTS_Trend_With?MagicEntries" indicator from Mike Semlitsch after testing the indicator using the free trial, as I was very impressed with the results.

I have read through Mike's Website where he gives very sound advice. He is obviously a real trader and understands how the markets move.

I have been trading Forex for a good few years yet and have not really had the success I was hoping for. I now believe this will change with Mike's indicator and sound trading advice. I only wish I had found him sooner. It would have saved me a lot of time, heartache and money. I've wasted thousands on second rate systems over the years. Most system sellers are marketers and not traders.

Mike has also been very helpful during the delivery process.

I am very impressed and am looking forward to actually making some money and enjoying putting my trades on with the knowledge that , 80% or more, of the time, I will be trading the right side of the market.

Thanks Mike.

Tomasz Piątkowski,
Konin, Poland,
Mar 2, 2020,

V-Power

That's what I've been missing in my trading - V-Power helps a lot in making good decisions, while keeping the chart clean and readable. Although I don't use it as the only indicator, it makes a great strategy when combined with some others indicators (eg. divergence). My trading is more and more profitable, and while I have purchased a lot of courses, indicators and robots before, V-Power is one of the few that is really worth the money. Also, I really appreciate the knowledge that Mike shares, as it provided me with a whole new approach to trading.

Barry Flanders,
Sep 20, 2020,

Excellent, timely alerts for possible trading opportunities.

My trading career spans over 5 decades. I have been trading forex since 2007. With the decrease in daily ranges, currency trading has become significantly more difficult. Scanning for trading opportunities is both time consuming and tedious. I use the Vpower System with Alerter in conjunction with the Double Top/Bottom Indicator with Alerter to rapidly focus on those pairs/instruments poised for possible moves. Extremely helpful.

Phitsanulok, Thailand,
Jul 13, 2020,

V-Power - Reversal/Trend System

Wow, not just another indicator, but a proper trading system. Can also be automated with an Expert Advisor. Based on patterns that continuously repeat, have repeated and will repeat to indicate trend and direction change with confirmation displays available.

But it is not only the EA that is impressive, but the tremendous amount of effort put into additional information available to explain smart money flow and market manipulation explained (for the first time) reasonably simple even for me to understand.

Additional products are also available which I plan to buy as additional tools, but in essence V-Power may be the only tool necessary to make good, sound decisions.

Support is friendly and efficient. I wish this company all success, they deserve it.

Frankfurt, Germany,
Jan 12, 2018,

The BEST EXPERIENCE I EVER HAD IN THE FOREX GAME ! RECOMMEND IT ! Try it for free !

There are a million ways in Forex how you can NOT make a million bucks ! That´s for sure. If you are still searching for the "best" System you probably know what I mean. Mike is a very helpful guy and I changed my Trading Style completely because his Systems have the best risk/reward ratio I ever came across ! Why? Because his systems know how the Market Makers (The Banks) manipulate the Markets on a daily Basis. Not every Signal is a winner but if you know a bit how it works you won´t take every Signal either ! If you are a complete Beginner you WILL make money in the long run with this system because your edge finally turns from negative into positive. If you don´t believe me, well I don´t care. But you can see for yourself. Ask Mike about everything, try his indicators for FREE, take your time and if you´re convinced you can buy it. I absolutely love it and searched a long time on the social Networks for something like that.

Cheers and thanks Mike.

Chris,
Jan 12, 2018,

Great support, Mike answered all my questions before I purchased his indicator. after hours study the rules and system, it gives me the new direction to look at the market as what makes trending and what is the real strong trend!! In my pass trading experience, I usually buy high and sell on the bottom, always catch the end of the trend, but Mike's tool allows me beware the end of the trend with entering THE high probability trade which is amaze me:) keep up the good work.

Chris

Bangkok, Thailand,
May 16, 2020,

Perfect Trend and Convenience system to monitor overall market price

the PTS Alerter Suppres is easy tool to monitor Support and Resistance levels 30 pairs every timeframe, 24 hrs and help me to select the best pair to trade. The alerter informed me by telephone on normal working day so It's no need to wait for a long time to trade only few pairs. It's give more opportunity to improve my account rapidly.

jonathan,
Hong Kong, Hong Kong,
May 2, 2018,

PTS EdgeZone

a great EA for all sorts of use. i use it in conjunction with Mike's magic entries indicator. no messy settings, simple place on chart and good to go