PerfectTrendSystem.com Review Visit site

Updated: Apr 8, 2020
Mike Semlitsch

Join live discussion of PerfectTrendSystem.com on our forum

Thusitha,
New Zealand,
Jan 22, 2019,

Excellent

Mikes PTS Alert Indicator excellent indicator I got. more than 90% positive signals Generate by PTS Alert Indicator

UK, United Kingdom,
Feb 28, 2020,

Vpower and alerter box

Purchased both the Vpower system and alerter box from Mike. The early results have been very promising and I like how you need that set criteria to enter a trade which results in only taking quality set ups.

I work full time and have been testing the EA function which is perfect if I’m unable to keep an eye on the markets. It’s important to read all the articles over and over again until you get a firm grasp of how the system works, once you get that understanding it all makes perfect sense.
So far so good.

Sacramento, USA,
Feb 28, 2020,

Great Informitive site with system that simple work

Hello everyone. My name is Kevin and I recently purchased a few products from
Mike's website Perfecttrendsystems. I purchased macd divergence box alert and
macd divergence box indicator and they both are excellent products and what I really found to be very useful was the information on the site about pump and dump and all the other articles.

If your looking to increase your wins read all the information on his website
get a few of the extra tools he offers and watch your account grow consistently.

Since I have read all the articles and purchase a few of his products I have
increased my wins and grown my account. This will be a great year for me to grow
my account.

If your ready to get started trading this website and tools have been one of the
best one's I've seen out there and provide me with more profitible information
then both of my brokers and their sites.

Good Luck and have fun trading.

Kevin Garrett

Georgia, USA,
Dec 6, 2018,

This is about the best experiences I have had with any Vendor. Mike provide great products, service and support. I am a very satisfy customer and will support any products he put out. Not to mention he has amazing write up about trading in general. A++ Keep it up!

Apr 4, 2018,

Excellent Indicator!!

I've been trading using the Double Top/Bottom indi since last December. I discovered Mike's Forex Factor thread after searching for others that traded double tops/bottoms. I've been trading them for several years using, "Trader Vic: Methods of a Wall Street Master", 2B and 123 Reversal patterns but just recently (past 10 months) with a twist of my own. I was amazed to find how well Mike's indi worked and in situations I would never have considered. That's because he just doesn't look at the pattern but understands the mechanics behind them, which he shares with you. This understanding alone is worth it's weight in gold.

A little later after I joined he designed a customizable Alerter to the setups that would email you if a signal occurred. This is great for those with a full time job and unable to stare at charts all day. Unfortunately for me, and Mike who spent 40 or more emails trying to help me (thanks Mike!), I was unable to get emails. Others had the same problem mainly associated with security issues between MT4 and Gmail. So Mike designed a way to bypass the problem and started a service that has MT4 send the Alerter's signals to his server and then sends it to your inbox.

Mike also started a Telegram group to discuss setups to give support for others trading the system get the most out of it and learn from veteran traders of the indi. I watched the group grow from 20 or so just before the new year and now it's up to 525 members.

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates,
Aug 28, 2019,

The beauty of FOREX

Hello from UAE..

By using PerfectTradeSystems you will definitely get the perfect results you can ever imagine. I have always learnt Forex is easy, but you only need to stick with the rules.

I have recently purchased EdgeZone EA after several tests using the free version, and I was still suspicious and I started it in a demo account, I saw the performance I was so impressed, I then started it on my real account with minimum risk possible I could easily make descent profits in 3 days that I could hardly make it over a month.

The EA is very easy to use, solid and follow the rules and also your rules. You decide everything when using the EA.. Honestly I have never seen the beauty of Forex for years. You even feel as professional trader.

Here is myfxbook link https://www.myfxbook.com/portfolio/edgezone/3497224 for a demo account that is using the EA which I have setup the first time and will continue to run the EA as long as possible to witness my review.

Looking forward to test other systems of PerfectTradeSystems.

Good luck everyone

Oct 29, 2019,

Double Top/Bottom Alerter

Before buying Mike's indis, I have done a lot of homework from reading his product statements to reading about an existing telegram group and client's comments (which is a very easy place to falsify or made up or even bribed by giving client's more tools for leaving good feedback) and to see if it complements my peculiar trading system. Then I decided to bite the bullet and dared myself to get the alerter to complement my peculiar trading system outside MQL5 domain.

I am in downunder by the way, yesterday a few minutes after I installed the alerter and set it on M30 only, alert came to notify double top in USDCNH. I blindly sold it and about a few hours later, that pair drop to about 80 pips so I cashed it in.

What surprised me was the fact that the double top is formed 19 bars apart from the last highest high and the second highest high took out the first highest high by a tiny bit (you won't see it unless you use that + ) and I thought it is impossible but then I blindly did it and the indicator did it brilliantly. Also, what was shocking is that pair is now back to the same level I opened the trade. Lesson to be learned here is make sure you have a TP level.

Apart from that, upon arranging my peculiar system I found plenty of double top/bottom everywhere especially when you look at the chart and zoom out to the max in almost any currency pairs. So, yes, there is money to be made just from recognizing the pattern.

I am looking forward to collecting more pips with this alerter.

Antony Hughes,
Northwest UK, United Kingdom,
Oct 9, 2019,

vpower is legitimately awesome

Not only is Vpower a top notch tool but the knowledge shared by Miike and his traders is worth more than the small fee money.

I can’t recommend Mike’s tools like MACD scanner enough, get profitable today

Penang, Malaysia,
Mar 13, 2020,

One of The Best if not The Best

I have been purchasing a lot of systems or indicators in the past, I think I could stop doing that already because V Power System has the edge that I need and I have learned a lot about the market than any other systems that I have bought.

I could safely said the system giving the confidence to trade by myself. I highly recommend his website and systems for anyone who wish to do that instead of relying on signals or EAs.

Bogota, Colombia,
Mar 2, 2020,

Very Good Products from PTS

I have already bought several products, the v-power system, alerter v-power boxes, MACD divergence box and the Support Resistance MTF Indicator. All have been very useful to improve my trading style, which I combine directly with Price Action, and several configurations that mike explains in detail on its website.

The products I have bought are worth it, you just have to follow the rules and be disciplined.

Thailand,
Nov 13, 2018,

PerfectTrendSystem.com (Mike Semlitsch) products are excellent. provided you follow the guidance, you will be profitable, customers are able to access his Telegram feeds where Mike keeps in touch with his customers and offers consistently good advice. GL all Jim Tee

Ormond Beach, FL, USA,
Dec 31, 2019,

Made a Lot of Sense

I have traded for over 23 years in Stocks , options and commodities. About 6 years ago , I decided to trade Forex. It was tougher because normal oversold/overbought conditions and demand and supply conditions do not seem to be true with Forex. I knew there is a lot of manipulation of the market going on but I can not put my finger on it.

After I read good reviews here, I downloaded his free trial demo. I have tested a demo account for over 5 weeks and win rate is around 80% if you understand the strategy. I believe as you get more picky on the trades, the win rate can go higher!

His explanation of his strategy is right on. It gave me a complete picture and it made real sense.
His strategy is sound and should work in liquid markets including some commodities. I am very happy with the results that I bought his V-Power program. I am now trading live and I already won the first three trades. I know 2020 will be a good trading year for me!

Australia,
May 12, 2018,

You just set the alerter to your requirements, walk away from the charts, and wait for the high probability alert which in 80% of cases will be spot on where there will be impulse and momentum created by the smart money. Without Mike's system, it would be like trying to find a needle in a haystack. If you never or rarely ride a trend giving you 5r or more, you need to take a look. Great service and a very reasonable price. This will give you a huge edge in the market..

Uckfield, United Kingdom,
Jun 29, 2019,

First class

First off I'd like to say what a great job FPA does. All for free too. Thank you.

I purchased the "PTS_Trend_With?MagicEntries" indicator from Mike Semlitsch after testing the indicator using the free trial, as I was very impressed with the results.

I have read through Mike's Website where he gives very sound advice. He is obviously a real trader and understands how the markets move.

I have been trading Forex for a good few years yet and have not really had the success I was hoping for. I now believe this will change with Mike's indicator and sound trading advice. I only wish I had found him sooner. It would have saved me a lot of time, heartache and money. I've wasted thousands on second rate systems over the years. Most system sellers are marketers and not traders.

Mike has also been very helpful during the delivery process.

I am very impressed and am looking forward to actually making some money and enjoying putting my trades on with the knowledge that , 80% or more, of the time, I will be trading the right side of the market.

Thanks Mike.

Tomasz Piątkowski,
Konin, Poland,
Mar 2, 2020,

V-Power

That's what I've been missing in my trading - V-Power helps a lot in making good decisions, while keeping the chart clean and readable. Although I don't use it as the only indicator, it makes a great strategy when combined with some others indicators (eg. divergence). My trading is more and more profitable, and while I have purchased a lot of courses, indicators and robots before, V-Power is one of the few that is really worth the money. Also, I really appreciate the knowledge that Mike shares, as it provided me with a whole new approach to trading.

Frankfurt, Germany,
Jan 12, 2018,

The BEST EXPERIENCE I EVER HAD IN THE FOREX GAME ! RECOMMEND IT ! Try it for free !

There are a million ways in Forex how you can NOT make a million bucks ! That´s for sure. If you are still searching for the "best" System you probably know what I mean. Mike is a very helpful guy and I changed my Trading Style completely because his Systems have the best risk/reward ratio I ever came across ! Why? Because his systems know how the Market Makers (The Banks) manipulate the Markets on a daily Basis. Not every Signal is a winner but if you know a bit how it works you won´t take every Signal either ! If you are a complete Beginner you WILL make money in the long run with this system because your edge finally turns from negative into positive. If you don´t believe me, well I don´t care. But you can see for yourself. Ask Mike about everything, try his indicators for FREE, take your time and if you´re convinced you can buy it. I absolutely love it and searched a long time on the social Networks for something like that.

Cheers and thanks Mike.

Chris,
Jan 12, 2018,

Great support, Mike answered all my questions before I purchased his indicator. after hours study the rules and system, it gives me the new direction to look at the market as what makes trending and what is the real strong trend!! In my pass trading experience, I usually buy high and sell on the bottom, always catch the end of the trend, but Mike's tool allows me beware the end of the trend with entering THE high probability trade which is amaze me:) keep up the good work.

Chris

jonathan,
Hong Kong, Hong Kong,
May 2, 2018,

PTS EdgeZone

a great EA for all sorts of use. i use it in conjunction with Mike's magic entries indicator. no messy settings, simple place on chart and good to go