TierOneTrading.com Review

Also Tier1Trading.com

Updated: Aug 18, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
TierOneTrading.com

Contact: Info@tieronetrading.com

Join live discussion of TierOneTrading.com on our forum

Jods,
Uk, United Kingdom,
Nov 28, 2020,

Akil stokes

I don’t know this company inside out as I’m not a member, I started my trading journey long before I discovered Akil on Twitter. I wanted to write the review in order to give something back for the content that is provided from Akil free of charge. In a shady world of charlatans, dodgy Fx brokers and trading educational firms Akil stands out as a beacon of light. To me his honesty and integrity when it comes to the truth about trading is nothing short of this companies greatest asset. By learning the truth about trading, setting realistic goals and having realistic expectations from the start not only sets students up for a faster route to profitable trading but also separates the wheat from the chaff and ensures those who do get involved know exactly the journey that they’re getting themselves in for from the start. Akil provides free daily content, help and advice through Twitter and podcasts all which have helped me keep in check my greatest trading tool of all, my mindset. I’m immensely grateful to encounter good people like Akil online and I have no doubt that his success is attributed to his hard work ethic, his approach to honesty in trading and his ability to deal well with people. Despite not having signed up to tier one I continue to recommend his services to countless people. Thank you akil!

Apr 29, 2018,

I've been trying their sample membership and first I want to make clear these guys are *not* scammers as a previous review claimed. They do offer a complete package and watching the videos that were available to me the advice they provide is sound. They also are trying to build a community where like minded traders can grow together. The groups don't appear to be very active yet but the main chat is. They also provide indicators that you can try out and backtest during your trial period. Now the price seems a bit higher than the other options but the trial will allow you to judge for yourself whether it is a good value or not. Akil also has loads of videos on line so you can judge him for yourself....in my opinion his advice is sound.

Ryan,
Ottawa, Canada,
Jul 19, 2018,

Unethical Company - Buyer Beware!

This company is using a subscription scheme to extract extra charges out of customers and the individuals who are responsible for the business side of this company are unprofessional, unethical and show total disregard to customers. Stay away and put your money elsewhere!

I purchased a one month use of this company's educational website. The company charged my credit card again for an additional month ($400.65 CAD) which I did not authorize. I immediately contacted them and requested a refund of the unauthorized charge. I got no response. I messaged them again and they replied that they would not refund my money but they would give me another month access.

I told them that this was unwanted and unacceptable and that their website gives no indication that I am currently in a subscription nor any indication of how many days remain in said subscription. I checked my user profile on their website and there is no user feedback or indication that another charge will be made to the card or that the user is in a subscription. Also, in the user profile, there is no way to cancel the subscription they claim the user is in. I believe it is purposefully made difficult to encourage situations exactly as I am experiencing, charging an additional month fee. They still refused to refund the false charge and even went as far as to make personal insults.

I gave honest and clear feedback about the problems with their website from the user’s perspective. Darren Oglesbee (Darren@tieronetrading.com), who deals with their customer service, is extremely unprofessional and has total disregard for customers. I assume he built the website because I took any feedback on the website very personally, going as far as name calling in his correspondence with me. He also stated that they don’t refund charges because that would ‘cost too much’.

Bottom line: A reputable company (like Amazon.com, Lynda.com) would trust their customers and refund the charge. They understand that the small price (less than a dollar to process as Ive worked in major businesses) to refund is worth it. The customer leaves happy and more than happy to circle around again and use their services. Unlike with Tier One Trading, they lost a customer and I will never use their services again. A recipe for a failed company.

India,
Dec 19, 2017,

AKIL STOKES IS A SCAMMER, HE MAKES HIS MONEY BY SCAMMING, HE IS THE OTHER 2% WHO MAKES MONEY BY SELLING GARBAGE.

Akil Stokes is the biggest Scammer of all time along with Jason stapleton.
Akil has made his million by simply selling his course online, His course is shit, he losses more than he wins, he is just a good marketing guy.

All the educational videos are avaiable on the internet and also on Youtube.
For New traders i suggest you to watch out from these scammers,
Now he has launched his new venture Called Teir1Trading,
These are the traders who don't win in the market, they make their money by selling Garbage course material which is found on the internet for thousands of dollars and then they charge 100-200USD for shitty analysis.

AKIL STOKES IS THE BIGGEST SCAMMER OF ALL TIME. I DONT TRUST HIM, ONLY FOOLS GO WITH HIM. AND YOU CAN FIND GOOD REVIEWS ONLY FROM NEWBIE TRADERS. DONT GO WITH HIM, ONLY FOOLS GO AND BURN THEIR MONEY.

IF YOU WANT TO LEARN, PLEASE LEARN FROM FOREXPEACEARMY's FREE EDUCATIONAL THREAD OR GO TO BABYPIPS OR ON YOUTUBE

BUT NOT THIS SCAMMER

Hunter,
Henneman, USA,
Feb 16, 2021,

Okay if you want a massive distraction

They talk a good game, but I do not believe the coaches or students make money. So why a 3 star? The information is okay, you can really find it anywhere else on the internet. They package it pretty well to seem like it's professional training, but let's be honest, it's just the same stuff you get everywhere else, the trading psychology, the strategies that don't really work (even though they specifically claim they do) and all the other fun stuff. They do a good job with their marketing, that's why they get 3 stars from me. But with over 7,000 active members on their platform and charging an average price of $275 per month, these guys are raking in over 1.9 million a month... and over 23 million a year. So where do you think they're making all this "trading" money from. I don't believe the coaches actually trade, they can't even show you a live trade, let alone a live account with even $5 in it. Therefore I don't believe any of the "role-model" students are making money, they probably get a cut from that 23 milli to keep their mouth shut HAHAH. Don't take this as hate, believe it or not I trade U.S. Options and actually make money, I can show you me placing trades, my 1099 tax form net profits and a long activity log in my LIVE account. SO WHY ARE YOU TAKING A FOREX COURSE? Because I can bro lol, I wanted to believe that maybe these guys were serious, and they fooled me for a while but I believe they are just another trading "educator". You absolutely don't have to listen to me, but this is the reality.

Belgium,
Oct 23, 2018,

If you got this far you might as well read this. ;-)

After being on a journey in Forex land I came across one of Jason's many video's on the world wide web. Seeing it's raw power and potential but still sceptic as I am I went to consult Dr Google for reviews about their Tieronetrading website. My first search result brought me here. After reading all reviews and being sceptic I classed this as a potential scam. Flagged and put aside.

A few signal services, scams and Euro's later I was fed up with all of it but the market still appealed to me. Stumbled upon another video of Jason and I decided to reach out to him. We had an awesome chat about trading and everything around it and altough I wasn't a member he still put lots of effort and time in me. Feeling respected and wanted I went for the trial membership which was only 1$/2weeks. Two days in I went from being a trial member to a premium member! I knew straight away they were and still are the real deal. The way Akil Stokes and Graystone Jason teach are unseen! This is the first time I've seen such a transparency in a bussiness. We have live trading rooms daily in which we don't only talk about trading but everything that comes with it. We're seeing the way they get involved and see the losing trades as well. If you still think trading is only about winning and get rich quick schemes you might be in for a dissapointment but following a vast set of rules, mindset and determenation which you get thaught in the course you will get profitable! It's not only the mindblowing amount of courses that makes it stand out! For me it's the community. Like minded people who help eachother achieve greatness. I'm still taking steps in my journey but I just wish I joined them straight away instead of reading these awfull reviews sending me to lose lots of euro's. In the end of the day I think both Akil and Jason are the real deal! But don't just believe me. Come and have a look for yourself.
To quote an inspiration of me: "Plan your trade, trade your plan!"

Netherlands,

Great platform!

This is the best forex educational platform there is. The mentors are very helpfull and realistic. There are allot of scams on the internet letting you believe you will be a millionaire after 3 months. These guys are the opposite they really let you see what it takes to be consistently profitable trader. They answer each and every question you have. This platform also contains more financial education and wealth building strategies than only forex. A great platform! Just try it yourself for only 1 dollar !

Netherlands,
Oct 23, 2018,

They way to become a consistent profitable trader!

The REAL deal!
Being coached by both Jason and Akil for more than 2 years has resulted in me becomming a independent Consistent Profitable Trader.
Not saying it's easy, not saying you do not have to MAKE it work, not saying you do not have to work hard: you DO. But with the help of TierOne you got EVERY reason to become a CPT yourself. There's zero excuse not to! :)

This platform is golddust

Backstory: I decided to learn to trade full-time (May 2018). I discovered Tier One because I had seen a few videos of Akil on YouTube a while back and he was the only YouTuber that was genuine, transparent and knew what he was talking about. I signed up for a month membership, and yes I had that worry of 'oh what if I just waste money and this is no good' on the other side I thought 'what if this platform is all I need to become a consistently profitable trader'. The potential reward outweighed the risk. I have NOT looked back. I am SO pleased I decided to take that month membership, and after I signed up for an annual membership.
+ve
1. You actually learn HOW TO READ PRICE ACTION. I found when looking at other educators that the basics of 'forex' is taught, but I wanted to learn to understand what the chart was actually saying to me, not some wishy-washy generalisation nonsense. And the Price Action course covers this perfectly, I spent significant time going through this and practicing day after day.
2. The community of traders. All over the world, from consistently profitable professional traders to those beginning on their journey. These guys are the best, and have been happy to help me, with psychology, and questions about price action many many many times. It is a very friendly, and enjoyable place to be.
3. The live rooms: shows you what to expect as a trader. Jason and Akil go through their pairs, explaining the type of things they are looking for. This is NOT to copy them, but instead to see the process of trading. That it isn't some frantic 'buy, sell buy' from a movie, but there is a specific process they go through to trade. Both also make it entertaining with side topics i.e. wealth creation. It is also interactive which is a BIG YES. As you can ask questions etc.
4. The coaches, Akil and Jason are excellent. Yes they are great in terms of TEACHING coaches, but it goes beyond this. They are patient, if you do not understand something ask again and again and they will help you until you get it. They are transparent, they give you realistic expectations of becoming a trader (none of this get rich in a month nonsense). They are WILLING to give you their time if you work hard and take this seriously - contactable 24/7 (within reason!).
5. Q&A - Every Monday so you can ask for topics to be covered for Akil to go over, or what you want him to answer questions on. This has been my biggest go-to as a beginner. And Akil will sit there explaining until you understand it.
6. Accountability run by Jason. This was a game changer. I didn't even know the power of accountability until I did my session. It got my head in gear for trading and allowed me to get to know the community that bit better. Jason makes it comfortable and friendly - so if you go to do this nothing to be concerned with.

-ve

None.

These guys are good!!!!!!! It is gold dust and I am so pleased I came across this early in my trading journey and didn’t waste time with scams. Everything you need to become a consistently profitable trader is there if YOU are willing to put the work in and do the reps on the charts.Thanks Jason, Akil & Darren for creating a blaster of a platform!

Vila Real, Portugal,
Oct 23, 2018,

Genuinely commited to helping other traders!

I have been subscribed to this company since it's inception in January 2018, & in my opinion they are genuinely commited to helping people become profitable traders. They offer a vast amount of trading resources & all the support you would need to succeed in a tough business.