Roiteks.com Review Visit site

Updated: May 25, 2018

Roiteks is a forex broker. Roiteks offers the Web-based forex trading platform. Roiteks.com offers over 10 forex currency pairs, indices, stocks, commodities, cfds, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

Roiteks.com

Join live discussion of Roiteks.com on our forum

New Zealand, New Zealand,
May 23, 2018,

ROITEKS IS A SCAM - DON'T LET YOU WITHDRAW ANYTHING

ROITEKS is a scam company, somoeone has said they are the same as ASHFORD INVESTMENTS but idk how valid that is.

DO NOT INVEST WITH ROITEKS
May 4, 2018,

Just been scammed by Roiteks

To say they are terrible is an understatement, they are simply evil bunch of men and women. I have just realised i have been scammed for sums above £20K and still confused and pondering on the next steps peradventure i can find some redress.
I'm uncertain about the chargeback reviews as i don't want to fall dipper into the pit.
God have mercy.
DUbai, United Arab Emirates,
Mar 28, 2018,

SCAM BROKER ROITEK

They are absolute SCAM.. NEVER even give your money to them.

http://www.cryptowealthsoftware.com/ (CHEATING WEBSITE WHICH WILL TAKE YOU TO RIOTEK AFTER YOU DEPOSIT MONEY)
Dec 29, 2017,

Roiteks is a scam!!!!

DO NOT GIVE THEM ANY MONEY! IT IS A SCAM!
now that I've made you aware I hope you see this before you try and trade with roiteks, they've taken £5500 of my money under the promise of a 5 day time trial and that I could take my money at any time. These are all lies they will take your money and never allow you to withdraw they will make excuses everytime you try and take your money or close your account. A complete scam 100%>. I am in the process of of trying to get my money back. I doubt I will see it again but I want to make sure it doesn't happen to anyone else