TheTradersDomain.com Review

Updated: Sep 17, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

TheTradersDomain is a forex broker. The Traders Domain offers the MT5 and MT4 forex trading top platform. TheTradersDomain.com offers over 50 forex currency pairs, energy, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

TheTradersDomain.com

Address: Suite 305, Griffith Corporate Centre, P.O. Box 1510, Beachmont, Kingstown, Saint Vincent And Grenadines
Contact: info@thetradersdomain.com, 18334004242
CFD: (40+) Gold, Silver, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Dash, Ether/Ethereum, Litecoin, Other Crypto Currencies, Ripple
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Dash, Ether/Ethereum, Litecoin, Other Crypto Currencies, Ripple

Join live discussion of TheTradersDomain.com on our forum

TheTradersDomain.com profile provided by TDD Support, Jan 28, 2018

Built for Trader by Traders

The Traders Domain has both regular and crypto deposit options. Being a relatively new broker we are slowly gaining momentum and working hard to be validated within the large brokerage community.

Having traders who have taught 1000s of other successful traders running this brokerage we believe our ability to understand the needs of the average retail trader will separate ourselves from the rest.

A unique feature of The Traders Domain is the ability to trade on our leaderboard. There any trader can post their results verified directly from the brokerage (real money accounts only). This allows others to subscribe and copy their trades allowing the trader to earn performance fees.

If you don't like trading yourself, diversify your funds and have others trade it for you.

Welcome to The Traders Domain

NY, USA,
May 1, 2021,

(UPDATE) TheTradersDomain is the only broker that you will ever need!

OK, I ran into an issue with this broker and lost my cool. Im not at liberty to explain the issue in its entirety out of respect for the broker and their profitability but I can tell you it wasnt as big of a deal as I assumed it was. I came here and gave a review when I was disappointed; so I think its only right that I come here to express my approval of The Traders Domain. You will be hard pressed to find a a more repuatable broker. They went leaps and bounds to rectify the issue that I was having and Im totally satisfied with the company. Your money is safe with them. Their customer service is better than most fortune 500 companies (no exaggeration). They are polite and helpful. I didnt get paid for this review nor did they ask me to give this review; I did this review because they deserve the truth to be out there. Your money is safe with them. They have the best spreads, execution on trades and customer service etc. Im a real customer (2062229). Look no further guys; TheTradersDomain is the only option that you need.

Apr 29, 2021 - 1 Star Scammed me too. I attempted to close positions on xau/usd today. They wouldnt allow me to close the position in profit. Shorlty after; the damn candle flew up in a bullish manner and eventually 1 of my 2 positions were called due to margin call (-500 USD). When I contacted customer support, I was told that it was metaquotes fault possibly I was mobile. Truth is Im hard wired into my home router. Currently the 2nd open position sits at -700 USD while they give me the run around. Im totaly disappointed with these guys as I was a huge fan of Ted and wanted to be affiliated with whatever he was doing; its why I joined his brokerage in the 1st place. I am currently considering trying Raja's (Dominion Markets) hoping for less B.S. and run around poop. They say they fight for customers but the only person they fought was me. Completely caught me off guard and a total let down. Save your money guys, its rough getting a good night of sleep when dealing with this broker! Im a real customer (2062229), not a hateful spammer, and I never do reviews but I had to on this issue. Just doesnt sit right with me. When you go to take profit the platform gets questionably shady in my experience. Its looking like a total loss for me most likely (-1200 usd) atleast. What a let down. Make your own decisions, Im just sharing my experience with the broker. This is not spam, this is as real as it gets people. They only thing that saved me was I didnt deposit 12000 usd as I initially planned. God is good. Learn from our mistakes people and save yourself the grief. Trust me. When dealing with this broker, your not dealing with cool and helpful Ted. You have been warned.
Rob,
Rhode Island, USA,
Dec 3, 2020,

crypto spreads are ridiculous, it takes forever to withdraw your own money and that`s even if you're lucky to even get your money back ,its best to find a brokerage that`s regulated, these guys make you feel like you are dealing with scammers, support takes a long time to respond and it`s no one to call you can only by email support these guys are just really scary to deal with find a brokerage that is going to allow you to sleep at night these guys don`t

Reply by TDD Support submitted Dec 12, 2020:
Hi,

Thank you for your feed back. Crypto spreads are higher than forex because this is a forex broker and crypto is a secondary option on our platform with a different liquidity provider as well as a different leverage (1:3).

In regards to your withdrawal. Instructions were given numerous times to you and your complaint afterwards was regards to a 2factor pin code used to validate your withdrawal request to protect yourself and the safety of your funds.

Your withdrawal was processed in a timely manner according to our standards which are laid out in the withdrawal screen (24-48hrs to process).

We appreciate your support and working with us.
UncleTedIsAScammer,
Canada, Canada,
Jul 31, 2020,

HUGE SCAM

Uncle Ted is the owner of this broker and he is the biggest scammer out there with his fake donkey market fluidity program with his dumbmule boy raja, biggest scam and really big spread sizes on his broker, they take huge fees when u withdraw as well

Reply by TDD Support submitted Aug 4, 2020:
This is not relevant to the brokerage. Spreads are available in the accounts and there is a 2.5% withdrawal fee for crypto and no fees with credit/debit. This is verifiable unlike what has been said here.
Delhi, India,
Jul 1, 2020,

Ted the 40 year old scammer

i used the brokers trade copying service Nd linked my account to the owners account and also joined his mentorship. A total scam. He doesn't even follow what he teaches. Save your money please. Forex is not about mentors, its about what you think works or not and in depth knowledge of the market. Waiting for a personal attack ted. Go ahead.
Reply by TDD Support submitted Aug 4, 2020:
This has nothing to do with the brokerage. You have issues with someone else not related to the functionality of the brokerage.
California, United States,
Jun 12, 2020,

I finally found a good/reliable brokerage .

This brokerage is amazing , recently I’ve been paranoid about brokerage scams. I want to level up from trading and 50-1 leverage doesn’t cut it . I started using tradersdomain and I’ve absolutely fallen in love . The spreads are thinner than other brokers. The deposits are fast as well as withdrawals and they’re MAM/PAMM program is very sleek and simple . At easy to level up financially off this brokerage .

Reply by TDD Support submitted Aug 4, 2020:
Thank you trying out our platform. We appreciate the support and if you have any other feedback positive or negative we will take it into consideration.
Mississauga, Canada,
Apr 22, 2020,

Very Good broker

Have been part of this broker for several years, never had any issues depositing or withdrawing from this fully transparent brokerage!! Excellent Service.

Canada, Canada,
Feb 28, 2020,

Long time client

I have basically been with Traders domain for almost 1 year and a half. So far David Rawls buy crypto are within a few hours and that also goes for the deposits as well.

Personally I think. If the deposit fees are a little bit low that would help us a lot. The spreads are decent compared to other brokerages I have been with.

I have not much to say, but if someone is looking to trade on a brokerage via crypto especially in North America , go with them. I heard they are also coming up with direct deposits too. Let's see.

Good luck.
Reply by TDD Support submitted Apr 22, 2020:
Thank you for your continued support, we have definitely come a long way over the last couple of years and clients like yourself make it all worth it.
Jackie,
Los Angeles, CA, USA,
Aug 18, 2019,

CUSTOMER SERVICE

Something that could definitely improve is how fast they reply to their emails. Sometimes people have questions and we have to wait a while. Needs improvement.
Mexico,
Apr 12, 2019,

This is an excellent broker. The website could be better but the transparency and facilities of the company are pretty good.
Sean,
Uk, United Kingdom,
Mar 26, 2019,

Awful broker STAY AWAY

Worst brokerage I have ever used period. Spreads jump to catch your stops due to manipulation and it is a dangerous unregulated broker. STAY AWAY! The owner of the brokerage is also a known scammer named ted who is affiliated with neno also known forex scammer. I thought I could trust this broker because other people's reviews but the broker is not letting me withdraw my money. Please do not put your hard earned cash into this broker.