ForexTrade1.com Review Visit site

Updated: Oct 28, 2019
February-August 2019:  Multiple fake positive reviews submitted for ForexTrade1.com
ForexTrade1.com

Join live discussion of ForexTrade1.com on our forum

Sossa,
United States, Georgia,
Oct 12, 2019,

This is a very well Run Scam, They Seem Legit But They Are Not

Guys this is a very well run scam, This guys went out of their way and worked super hard to seem legit by uploading content on youtube and telegram promising very good returns on your investment but its all fake.

Their trick is that before using any of their services you have to pay an advanced fee first and thats how they make money from you.

After collecting money from you (the advance fees) they give you very shifty service and when you try to ask questions they simply ignore you.

Especially the copy trading dont fall for that at all as thats their most attractive service but please Believe me when i say this, those trades you see executed on youtube will NEVER EVER EVER !!! be executed on your account.

Word of advice if you want something done right you have to do it yourself. so make the effort and learn how to trade on your own
Murali,
India, India,
May 29, 2019,

Scam ForexTrade1 company it was. They took money from lots of honest forex traders and never respond to their clients. They Took $2500 from me and never responded again. this is my acct number FMX3968. if i contact in live chat not responding in that also i waited hours for their response but they can't . I finally decided they have cheated at my honest on that company such a rubbish service i've never seen before. I don't recommend anyone this forextrade1 company, it's a fraud company don't ever dare to invest like this companies. kindly advice if some have solution thank you
India,
Apr 13, 2019,

One of the best signals provider

I paid 500 $ and they provided excellent signals and with 100% accurate. I doubled my account in a week with their signals.
I do not know why many are complaining about them, you can check their live performance also in their telegram group if you have any doubt.
Buy your signals and try yourself and you will know the performance. The one who is complaining is rivals only.
Stockholm, Sweden,
Mar 17, 2019,

Profitable

Forextrade1 changed my forextrading. Ive been loosing money and blowing accounts before i joined them. Ever since i joined ft1 i have been profitable and managed to earn back what i lost + more.
Csnt say more than they know how to trade.
Australia,
Mar 14, 2019,

I joined after being convinced by their free Telegram channel displaying their "postive" trading results.

I paid USD2500 for a signal service, but they hardly did much trading on my account. I had difficulty communicating with Support as often they would ignore my questions or give inadequate information.

When questioned, they said their free channel displayed a combination of all their services, and bad trades were excluded. Their website looks professional, but their service is very poor.

Do not waste your money. I received no refund. They are in the business of taking your subscription money and not trading.

You are stupid if you subscribe after reading the bad Reviews.
You have been warned.
Washington, DC, USA,
Mar 7, 2019,

Do Not Do Business With Forextrader1

I started @Forextrader1 in November 2018 paying a fee of $3,500 with a $10,000.00 for them to manage, and at February 2019 I never profited, but lost $4,000. I also purchased their $1,200 Signals and haven't generated anything in 6 months.

I've been leaving messages requesting my fee for failed services back, they have not responded. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM!
Brazil,
Mar 1, 2019,

FOREXTRADE1 IS SCAM! NO DOUBT ABOUT IT

Like many others, I have been convinced by the Forextrade1 “executives” that they were a serious signal provider company with several references all over the world!

I have paid ADVANCED profit sharing for COPYTRADE, loaded an account with U$5k for them to start operating expeting the promissed results…

3 weeks later, they lost 53% of the balance and started to ignore my queries.

Now I have lost the advanced profit and more than half of the money…

NO answer from Forextrade1 at all!

They simply ignore me!
New Delhi India, India,
Feb 10, 2019,

Genuine company. Excellent service

I chose their account management services by paying $2500. My capital investment was $5000 and within one month my account was profitable by almost $5000. This is not a scam. It is the best thing to have happened.
Jhon trends,
United Kingdom, United Kingdom,
Jan 18, 2019,

1000% fraud. Copy trade/ pamm / signal all fraud

These guys are frauds, all results on there telegram account are fake, they are edited screen shots. They don’t send signals to trade they only send call levels and they will never hit.
Their copy trade account is also rubbish they will charge advance profit 2500usd and also blow all your capital, or they will only take 0.1 lot trades for months and make nothing, so you will get pissed and tell them to stop trading and when you will ask your advance profit sharing back, they won’t give it back and will say that it is company policy.
So plz plz plz don’t use any service from them.
Ask there company address and visit them if you think they are legit ( if they have any)
Fake numbers, fame accounts, once you pay them it’s all there’s then.
RAJ,
Jan 5, 2019,

SCAM

Total scam. i paid $500 for signals service. only 3 signals triggered in a month. and all stopped out. i lost my money.
PLEASE DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY.