ForexTrade1.com Review Visit site

Join live discussion of ForexTrade1.com on our forum

josegarcia1006,
Brisbane, Australia,
Sep 30, 2018,

I’m happy with the service and I recommend it

I have used their signals service for a month already and I’m very happy with the results.

I have followed their instructions but very important I don’t take the trades blindly I try to read the charts and learn at the same time so I understand why I’m opening each trade. And if I don’t understand something they explain me.

I will continue using their service as I have used others but this one is the one I like the most so far.

Jose
Noor Y,
Sep 19, 2018,

Scammer

This is a scam. They are cheating public by luring them on hugh ROIs through account management, trade signals and copy ttadr service.

Please be ware and don't fall as their victims. Spread this message accross.

Arkadia,
Saint Vincent and The Grenadines,
Jun 6, 2018,

You will regret your investment

This company is completely fake and are running false advertising. The trades they advertise are not what they do in their copy trade system (if they do any trades at all)
Kelvin,
New Zealand,
May 18, 2018,

The guy just got mad and say that I am a beggar when I asked, if I can have quick tour on their paid group before joining to check their results. I suggest anyone who read this to do the same to see their reaction.. They claimed that forexpeacearmy has offered them to give fake good reviews for some settlements. Totally rubish group!
Don,
Germany, Germany,
Mar 26, 2018,

Save your money and learn trading. Dont believe in IndianFakers!

Hi guys,
I hope, you're reading that before buying.
Forextrade1 isn't a good service, is it?!
I had a long conversation with them via Telegram and Twitter and first I thought, that they're legit. With more details after chatting, I decided to trade a demo-account with their data... - f*** data!
The site is a big fake.
I dont believe in their business, be aware!

Kind regards from Germany!
michael albitar,
Germany,
Mar 14, 2018,

It's 100% SCAM
PLEASE BE ATTENTION WITH THIS COMPANY, I paid 500USD for their signals and they just provide you with limit orders, and price never reached that level.
If you ask this company any question before you pay will only give you good and quick answers.
arnaldojrbr,
Mar 14, 2018,

ForexTrade1 - Garage business with a false company name in UK

I talked with someone from this company by chat. The guy told me that there are many offices around the world and I asked to visit the office in London. he becames angry! Clearly its a one man bussines running from a garage in india, trying to steal money from honest traders.
blkstxne,
South Africa,
Mar 12, 2018,

SCAM. Providers of intentionally wrong signals to get you to pay more for better signals.

SCAM SCAM SCAM

I paid $500 for this service

I LOST $1000 trading their signals

Signals never reach the limit order and always hit stop losses
I spent almost 3 months of doing this day by day following their signals till I realized they do not know what they are doing. Their signals fail consistently. They place entry points where price is unlikely to reach. Often times the stop loss is hit.

Its an interesting scam.
They keep updating market movements on their free channel pretending like they gave signals before hand on what to do. But this is just to lure you in. They only pretend to have known.

After paying they give you bad signals day by day. If you complain they tell you to upgrade to a more expensive "Platinum Package" for better signals.

Professional Scam Artists. Do not waste your money.
KNgwenya,
South Africa,
Mar 12, 2018,

Pathetic, stay away...Paid them $1200, when I told them that their signals get to me after take profit they responded they only attend to people with real queries.

DO NOT PAY A CENT TO THAT COMPANY IT IS A FRAUD...

i HAVE SCREENSHOTS OF OUR CONVERSATIONS...
mouser,
Florida, USA,
Mar 11, 2018,

Total scam service.
I paid $500 the service.
Vague signals provided.
They are more busy setting youtube and chart videos showing huge returns.
You have to pay them using bitcoins, i know , big red flag :)