ElementaryFX.com Review Visit site

Updated: Jul 8, 2019

Join live discussion of ElementaryFX.com on our forum

VA, USA,
Jul 4, 2019,

Polygon 2.4

I first found this indicator by investigating specifically, Harmonic Pattern Scanners. After reading that they had support as well as trade ideas via Telegram, I signed up for the 7 day trial.

I downloaded their Polygon Scanner. Everything looked really professional on my MT4 screen. This is why I gave them 2 stars. It was a nice appearing indicator and it didn't seem to bog down my MT4. I didn't make any money because of the trades because I never saw any. I waited for them in the Telegram group that they send members to, but nothing came.

Keep in mind, the website says "Our Trading Room is Updated Daily, With Setups Being Posted During the New York Session. Setups Posted Are Focused Mainly On Harmonic Pattern And Supply/Demand Analysis."

The last trade idea posted in Facebook was April 21. Twitter? April 11th. Nevertheless, my 7 day trial ended.

However, I signed up on August 1 for the monthly subscription. I wanted to give them the benefit of the doubt about the indicator/scanner. My money was immediately received and I was asked to wait for 12 hours.

I waited until 24 hours had passed and contacted Nazri both by Telegram and email. I was answered "Thank you for reaching out to us. We have received your MT4 ID. Let me check with our developer and see if it has been approved. We will update you as soon as possible!"

Two days later, hearing nothing, I began the paperwork through PayPal asking what happened. (This is a process where they get involved by contacting the company on your behalf) I immediately received an email from the company telling me my subscription had been cancelled. It read; " Your transaction on ElementaryFX was refunded:" But I never asked for a refund. I only wanted to find out what was happening because my subscription was a month to month and was to renew on August 1. But, I had received nothing??

I gave them two stars because they should never just have dumped me like they did. This terrible Customer Service. What did I do wrong? Also, what Trading Room? As I said, they have a Telegram Group, but I never saw any trades from the day I started my trial.