NAGA.com Review

Updated: Sep 16, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

NAGA is a forex broker. NAGA offers the MT4 and Mobile forex trading top platform. NAGA.com offers over 45 forex currency pairs, ETFs, index cfds, stock cfds, futures, commodities, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

NAGA.com
Other websites of this company include nagamarkets.eu, nagamarkets.com and nagatrader.com

Established: 2015
Address: Ariadnis 7, Mouttagiaka, 4531, Cyprus
Contact: support@naga.com, +44 20 3318 4345
Regulators: CySEC #204/13
Trading platforms: MT4, MT5, Naga Web and Mobile
CFD: (735+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Airtel, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Cash, Dash, EPS, Ether/Ethereum, Giropay, iDEAL, Litecoin, Maestro, Neteller, Online Bank Transfer, Przelewy24, QR Payment, Skrill, SOFORT, Trustly
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dash, EPS, Ether/Ethereum, Giropay, iDEAL, Litecoin, Maestro, Neteller, Online Bank Transfer, Przelewy24, Skrill, SOFORT

Join live discussion of NAGA.com on our forum

NAGA.com profile provided by nagainvesting, Aug 13, 2020

NAGA is a socially enhanced financial system that creates a unified and seamless experience across personal finance and investing. Both simplified and interconnected, NAGA is a synergistic all-in-one solution that’s accessible and inclusive, providing a better way to trade, invest, connect, earn, acquire and pay, across both fiat and crypto.

Tallinn, Estonia,
Sep 10, 2020,

Cancel profits SCAM

My acc number is 5137540
Naga delete my profits linked on point 25.1.1 and 25.1.7 of agreement
It looks as:
use, without the prior and written consent of the Company, of any
software/system (e.g. Expert Advisor(s) and/or any automated data entry
system), and of any software/system, which applies artificial intelligence analysis
to the to the Company’s systems and /or Platform(s) and/or Client Account;

It is absolutely lie, all my deals placed manually

Reply by nagainvesting submitted Sep 15, 2020:
Hi powerpam,
We understand that at times, things may not move as smoothly as intended, however, as a regulated broker, NAGA is obligated to comply with the legal framework. We also understand that this can result to frustration at times and we empathise with that.
However, NAGA reserves the right to protect its trading community from any fraudulent tactics exercised in any of our trading channels. You can find more about our T&Cs at https://naga.com/europe/legal-documentation
Italy, Italy,
Aug 16, 2020,

Deleted profits and stolen deposit

Nothing else to say. Pure scammers. Chat and support reply every time that they will ask others offices etc but at the end they don't give back even deposit. Also they blocked my account and deleted profits. Stay away.

Reply by nagainvesting submitted Aug 20, 2020:
Hi Giomantov,
Thank you for your comment. Unfortunately we cannot identify your account using your FPA username and therefore we cannot provide the FPA community with a constructive response to your claims. Please feel free to add this informaiton in a response and we would be more than happy to investigate this for you and provide a response through FPA.
Alternatively, you can also contact our Support Team at support@naga.com
Thailand, Thailand,
Aug 15, 2020,

Fake Promotion and Not have Reason for anwser customer

They do not pay deposit bonuses as required.

Minimum 500 Deposit Accumulated

They do not answer and pay the bonus as advertised.

After making a deposit, it doesn't take care of the after-sales service at all. so Dissa[oint

Reply by nagainvesting submitted Aug 21, 2020:
Thank you for your comment taonetwo.
As already advised by our Support Team: in order to be awarded with the referral bonus there are specific actions your referral must do. For more information Please refer to our Referral Bonus Programme https://naga.com/assets/files/FriendsFamilyReferralProgramme.pdf
Italy, Italy,
Jul 29, 2020,

NAGA does not allow withdrawal my money.

I deposited on Naga broker, did some trades, on 22/07/2020 I applied for a small amount of withdrawal, less than my initial deposit, but today it was still not processed. I asked explenation but sopport just fine excuse like big processing code, department busy and bla bla bla to me and the are still holding all my money.

Corrado,
Coluccia, Italy,
Jul 24, 2020,

The did not send me back my initial deposit.

Hi, I did intial deposit, then traded on mt5. After some week and I applied for a withdrawal but they did not. My money are stuck there without any reason. The support and chat can say only excuse.

Reply by nagainvesting submitted Jul 29, 2020:
We understand that at times, things may not move as smoothly as intended, however, as a regulated broker, please note that we cannot simply bend the rules or make exceptions without having additional due diligence be put in place.
We also understand that this can result to frustration at times and we empathise with that. However, please note that we do not tolerate abusive language used against any of our staff.
Our Support Team is here to help you throughout your trading journey and assist you with any technical issues you may experience with our solutions.
Before making any irreversible decisions, we kindly ask our community to simply contact our Support Team and they will be more than happy to assist you with your inquiry.

vietnam, Viet Nam,
Jun 26, 2020,

SCAM

I made a deposit but could not withdraw it, they said I had withdrawn at least $ 50 but they did not process it, I sent an email but no one answered, please stay away if you do not want to lose money

Reply by nagainvesting submitted Jul 29, 2020:
Thank you for your comment.
We are sorry to hear you've had issues with withdrawal. If you are still experiencing the same problem please contact our Support Team at support@naga.com and they would be more than happy to assist you.

london, United Kingdom,
May 16, 2020,

Naga scam

They have stolen many members funds including mine 91000gbp+ disabled all messaging to stop complaints delete any post that mentions there on goings and are really need to be closed there platform has constant errors for traders always in there favour and they will tell you mt4 and mt5 under repair when there own support laughs at lies as fine just to make you trade on there sub par platform and incur more losses avoid at all costs

Apr 15, 2020,

They should change their names too FEE MARKETS LTD

Full of fees charge for this and that. Fees for withdraw, fees for copytrading, and a big spread too.

Reply by nagainvesting submitted Jul 20, 2020:
Thank you for your comment.

Before choosing your Broker its always best to have a look at all the fees in place. Our team works hard in providing our trading community with the lowest fees possible for our services.

Our pricing information are publicly available for anyone to see, compare and make an informed decision here: https://naga.com/europe/trading/hours-and-fees/#

If you were to closely compare NAGA’s fees with other reputable Brokers, you would find that NAGA is in fact very competitive. More importantly, when you evaluate the level of services and amount of solutions that NAGA has within its versatile ecosystem, you will find that NAGA offers significantly more value.

Choosing to trade with NAGA gives you access to the most diverse social trading network on the planet. Using cutting edge technology, NAGA has seamlessly merged all markets under one user-friendly platform bringing everything and everyone
together.

Create a free demo account and experience everything NAGA has to offer today!

Pete. K,
Suffolk, United Kingdom,
Feb 26, 2019,

Good All Round Broker

I like them as an all in broker- if you want a broker where you can trade FX, Crypto and gaming on your phone then this is the one. I've withdrawn a few times and everything has been ok. The app is also decent, no slippage and good spreads. I would recommend them.

Reply by nagainvesting submitted Apr 17, 2019:
Thanks for the feedback, Pete!

-Annie
Spain, Spain,
Jan 20, 2019,

10% of comission, its a scam.

Its a scam, if you ingress 200€, and then you withdraw, they charge to you 20€ (10%) of comission, notrecomended.
Reply by nagainvesting submitted Apr 17, 2019:
Hi there,

Our withdrawal fees are stipulated on our website under Funding > Withdrawals and depend on payment method and account type. We also understand that in your particular case, withdrawal fees were waived.

Our team remains available to any queries or questions you may have.

-NAGA