NAGA.com Review

Updated: Mar 17, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

NAGA is a forex broker. NAGA offers the MT4 and Mobile forex trading top platform. NAGA.com offers over 45 forex currency pairs, ETFs, index cfds, stock cfds, futures, commodities, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

NAGA.com
Other websites of this company include nagamarkets.eu, nagamarkets.com and nagatrader.com

Established: 2015
Address: Ariadnis 7, Mouttagiaka, 4531, Cyprus
Contact: support@naga.com, +44 20 3318 4345
Regulators: CySEC #204/13
Trading platforms: MT4, MT5, Naga Web and Mobile
CFD: (735+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Airtel, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Cash, Dash, EPS, Ether/Ethereum, Giropay, iDEAL, Litecoin, Maestro, Neteller, Online Bank Transfer, Przelewy24, QR Payment, Skrill, SOFORT, Trustly
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dash, EPS, Ether/Ethereum, Giropay, iDEAL, Litecoin, Maestro, Neteller, Online Bank Transfer, Przelewy24, Skrill, SOFORT

Join live discussion of NAGA.com on our forum

NAGA.com profile provided by nagainvesting, Jan 19, 2021

NAGA is a Social Trading Network similar to Facebook but for investors. NAGA offers a series of services and solutions all compiled in a simple, user-friendly interface that can be accessed through the dedicated mobile app or any web browser by visiting NAGA.com. NAGA also offers trading via MT4 and MT5 platforms for anyone who prefers a more traditional trading experience. Traders can trade across 48 different FX currency pairs and over 750 tradable assets including ETFs, Index CFDs, Stock CFDs, Futures, Commodities, Crypto CFDs as well as Real Stocks and Real Cryptocurrencies via its own Crypto Exchange and Crypto Wallet.

Troy,
Mar 14, 2021,

Small time trader but happy with Naga

I have been trading with Naga for a number of months now. Find them very good to work with. I am very definitely a small time trader, but enjoy the Naga experience.
As for Withdraws, once you meet their ID requirements then the process is straight forward and simple.
I do enjoy the Naga trading experience.

Mohammed Mustapha Zakari,
Kano, Nigeria,
Feb 26, 2021,

Naga withdrawal

I joined Naga some weeks ago, and I deposited some funds, but when I tried To withdraw my funds in crypto, they have yet to execute it, the support team has promised that soon my withdrawal will be executed, but that was since monday, I need NAGA to execute my withdrawal now, account name MMZAKA

David Love,
Kansas city, USA,
Jan 29, 2021,

"WAS EXCITED"

Was excited reading about you guys but after reading nothing but bad reviews and you guys having nothing but excuses and or no positive/productive responses back to your now I am guessing "Ex" customer's. I'll go and invest my 500$ where I think I will at least get it back if I'm unsatisfied with the services. Just saying it appears like that wouldn't happen with you guys. To bad though cause investing with you was what I really wanted to do.

Reply by nagainvesting submitted Feb 1, 2021:
Thank you for your comment David.
Before choosing a broker is always best to have a look at any reviews out there to get a general idea rather than focusing on one source. We believe that the best decisions are always made when one has all the facts reviewed and assessed as well as having a first-hand experience.

Choosing a broker is not an easy decision to make, with so many options available and especially when there is a lot at stake. At NAGA we strive to provide our community the best possible user experience and create additional value wherever possible with our various unique features.

Client Security is also paramount for NAGA. We always ensure that any activity taking place within our platform passes through all the safeguards in place and there are no exceptions for anyone.

We understand that sometimes people may be frustrated due to the time these processes take, or sometimes, people become agitated especially when they have something to hide and they are looking for a quick buy-out.

So, coming back to our main point of “choosing the right broker”, it’s always best to have all the information in front of you to make an informed decision. Sometimes there is more than meets the eye behind a review.

Thanks again for your comment.
jakarta, Indonesia,
Jan 12, 2021,

Worst Broker

takes 2 months to withdraw my money and after that they charge $10 / withdrawal.
that is a huge amount compare to others. Next time make sure to check those fees.

Reply by nagainvesting submitted Jan 15, 2021:
We are sorry to hear that you feel this way. We would like to investigate this further for you. Please contact us at support@naga.com.
Additionally you can find an extensive list of our charges here: https://naga.com/europe/trading/hours-and-fees
italy, Italy,
Nov 20, 2020,

Naga ...initial deposit not returned !!! Scam !!!

After closing my accounts Naga did not yet return my initial deposit !!
I send email but they did not answer !
It's not serious for Cysec regulated broker !
After posting new review I have no answer from company !
It's incredible !!!

Nov 17, 2020 - 1 Star Truly an abuse for a Cysec regulated company !!!
Suddenly the company closed my accounts and profile and did not even return not my profit nor my deposited funds.

Jul 29, 2020 - 1 Star I deposited on Naga broker, did some trades, on 22/07/2020 I applied for a small amount of withdrawal, less than my initial deposit, but today it was still not processed. I asked explenation but sopport just fine excuse like big processing code, department busy and bla bla bla to me and the are still holding all my money.

Jul 24, 2020 - 1 Star Hi, I did intial deposit, then traded on mt5. After some week and I applied for a withdrawal but they did not. My money are stuck there without any reason. The support and chat can say only excuse.

Reply by nagainvesting submitted Jul 29, 2020 We understand that at times, things may not move as smoothly as intended, however, as a regulated broker, please note that we cannot simply bend the rules or make exceptions without having additional due diligence be put in place.

We also understand that this can result to frustration at times and we empathise with that. However, please note that we do not tolerate abusive language used against any of our staff.

Our Support Team is here to help you throughout your trading journey and assist you with any technical issues you may experience with our solutions.

Before making any irreversible decisions, we kindly ask our community to simply contact our Support Team and they will be more than happy to assist you with your inquiry.

Reply by nagainvesting submitted Nov 18, 2020 Hi Corrado,

Please note that our systems show that your last withdrawal was made on the 30th of July 2020.

At NAGA we strive to provide our traders with the highest standards of service excellence, ensuring that our clients remain satisfied throughout their trading journey.

We believe that everyone has the right to trade and we welcome constructive criticism as this allows us to review, revise and continuously improve our operating processes and procedures.

However, NAGA reserves the right to protect its trading community from any fraudulent tactics exercised in any of our trading channels. As previously advised, your account was suspended due to abusive trading.

If you have any questions regarding this decision please contact our Support Team at support@naga.com where they will be happy to assist you and provide you with any further clarifications you may require.

Reply by nagainvesting submitted Nov 23, 2020:
Hi Corrado,
Thank you for providing us all with a copy of what we have already said. As previously advised we can confirm that your initial deposit was returned. If you have any more questions please feel free to contact our Support Team at support@naga.com.
Team NAGA.
Budapest, Hungary,
Nov 5, 2020,

Withdraw impossible

Company asking for various documents, does not respond to emails for weeks. Playing with time, not paying out.

Reply by nagainvesting submitted Nov 9, 2020:
Hi, Please provide us with your account information in order to look into this further for you.
Looking forward to your response.
Italy, Italy,
Nov 5, 2020,

The do not process withdrawal

Hi, my account is 6010725 under Cysec Regulation. Every time I try to withdrawal some money the broker do not process it. I waited more than 2 week for small amount of withdrawal and every time I contacted the support they just told me the same song "you have to wait, your withdrawal is in queue and bla bla bla"
My Account Manager. on NAGA: mr. Roman Biasin does not exist. Is transparent like a glass. He never replied to the email and help request i sent to him, he never replied on my phone call. He is totally useless.

Reply by nagainvesting submitted Nov 9, 2020:
Hi, we can see from our systems that your withdrawal has been processed successfully on the 5th of November 2020.
As a regulated broker NAGA has to abide by the regulations and all safeguards set in place by the regulatory authorities. Sometimes, this can result in delays and we empathize with that, however there is nothing we can do but wait as any other regulated broker.
Milan, Italy,
Oct 20, 2020,

Spread increased !!!

Spread increased !!!
Unfortunately the company increased the spread on German30 spot dax cash index from 20 to 26 without any advice to clients during this weekend. In the website the spread indicated is 19 .

Reply by nagainvesting submitted Oct 22, 2020:
Hi Francesco,
Are you referring to weekend trading in general, as spreads are wider during the weekend due to market liquidity.
Looking forward to your response.
Paul,
Newzen, United Kingdom,
Oct 19, 2020,

SCAM! Withdrawing your money is impossible!

They need zero verification to take your money, the second you need to make a withdrawal, you need to jump through a number of hoops! And you still dont get your money! TOTAL SCAM BROKER!

Reply by nagainvesting submitted Oct 21, 2020:
Hi Paul,
Before leaving any reviews, especially negative ones that could potentially damage ones reputation, we always recommend to contact our support team first at support@naga.com and we will happily look into any issues you may experience.

In regards to your "zero verification claims", I would like to direct your attention to your client agreement, page 5, point 3 which states exactly the process of Account opening, and of which we are confident that you have read and understood before you signed but you may have most likely forgotten about.

As for the withdrawal process you can find more information in the same document, pages 28-31, point 19 and more specifically 19.3 and 19.6.

If you are experiencing any issues with withdrawing your funds, we would happily look into this further for you. All you need to do is send us an email at support@naga.com.

Have a great day,
Ev from NAGA
Tallinn, Estonia,
Sep 10, 2020,

Cancel profits SCAM

My acc number is 5137540
Naga delete my profits linked on point 25.1.1 and 25.1.7 of agreement
It looks as:
use, without the prior and written consent of the Company, of any
software/system (e.g. Expert Advisor(s) and/or any automated data entry
system), and of any software/system, which applies artificial intelligence analysis
to the to the Company’s systems and /or Platform(s) and/or Client Account;

It is absolutely lie, all my deals placed manually

Reply by nagainvesting submitted Sep 15, 2020:
Hi powerpam,
We understand that at times, things may not move as smoothly as intended, however, as a regulated broker, NAGA is obligated to comply with the legal framework. We also understand that this can result to frustration at times and we empathise with that.
However, NAGA reserves the right to protect its trading community from any fraudulent tactics exercised in any of our trading channels. You can find more about our T&Cs at https://naga.com/europe/legal-documentation