NAGAMarkets.eu/.com Review Visit site

Updated: May 16, 2019
Other websites of this company include naga.com, nagamarkets.com and nagatrader.com

About NAGAMarkets.eu/.com

NAGAMarkets is a forex broker. NAGA Markets offers the MT4 and Mobile forex trading top platform. NAGAMarkets.eu offers over 45 forex currency pairs, ETFs, index cfds, stock cfds, futures, commodities, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

NAGAMarkets.eu/.com

Trading platforms:MT4, Naga Stocks, Naga Trader Web and Mobile
Currencies:(45+)
Cryptocurrencies:(10+) Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum
CFD:(735+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil
Deposit Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, EPS, Giropay, iDEAL, Klarna, Neteller, Przelewy24, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, EPS, Giropay, iDEAL, Klarna, Neteller, Przelewy24, Skrill

Join live discussion of NAGAMarkets.eu/.com on our forum

bufier24,

Total Scam

Total SCAM. They say they don't charge withdrawal fees but they do. Besides, they don't pay what they should. Won't use it again!
Hello,

As stipulated both on our website under Funding > Withdrawals and in our Terms & Conditions, there is a withdrawal fee that varies according to account type. It is worth adding that, as you're already aware, the withdrawal fee was waived in your case.

laurapc,
España, Spain,

SCAM

Attention: they are SCAMMERS! They charge withdrawal fees and do not pay their affiliate: COINDEALING

nightmoist,
Palma, Spain,

Not happy

Not happy with them. They charge fees when they say there are no fees and wouldn’t pay to afilliates. There are more transparent platforms than this one to invest.

limbasoft,
Jan 18, 2019,

Impossible to trust a company that cheats its users and affiliates!

Impossible to trust a company that cheats its users and affiliates. On one hand, they announce that they do not charge commission in withdrawals, but when you try to do so, you discover the lie. And on the other hand, they do not comply with their own affiliate's program. Shame on NAGAMarkets!
Hello,

Furthermore, NAGA is an EU-regulated financial services provider and a subsidiary of a reputable, publicly-listed company, and not in any way a scam. We do not in any way cheat our partners, but we do have Terms & Conditions, i.e. a contract in place with them, and any abuse or violation of said terms would be grounds for review of that partnership.

Alvaro,
Madrid, Spain,

SCAM and Fraud

SCAM, Scammers. They charge commissions that are not included in the initial contract and they do not pay their affiliates.
Hello,

Furthermore, NAGA is an EU-regulated financial services provider and a subsidiary of a reputable, publicly-listed company, and not in any way a scam. Partners who comply with and adhere to the Terms and Conditions of our agreement with them are compensated accordingly.

Sinifaro,
Jan 18, 2019,

Do not trust them. They change withdrawal conditions. At the beginning they said there is no fee. When you want to withdraw your money, there are charges. Also SCAM. They cheated the affiliate COINDEALING
Hello,

Furthermore, NAGA is an EU-regulated financial services provider and a subsidiary of a reputable, publicly-listed company, and not in any way a scam. Partners are expected to adhere to what is essentially a contract with us, and abusing or failing to abide by that in any way would be the only cause for review.

LinaB,
HK, Hong Kong,
Dec 14, 2018,

Honest place

I was most happy with services from this broker. I forgot my passes and they veririfd and help me to access my account again. Also gave help for me to use the app because this is my first time with trading app. They didn’t ask money money like other brokers so I use the demo account until I feel confident to put money. There is many scams so beter choose a trusting broker like this,
Christopher Barge,
Portsmouth, United Kingdom,
Nov 28, 2018,

Free Training and Good Mobile App

I've been using the app recently for copy trading and whilst I'm not always correct, I have made more money than losses. There is also an easy stop/loss-take/profit - NAGA Protector. The only criticism I have is that the spreads are a little high but its a good broker and excellent support. Thank you to the team for the free training on the platform too.
Adalene Clare,
Nantes, France,
Nov 5, 2018,

My trading story is good

I will tell you for my experience and you can decide.

EUR/GBP was trading at 0.8860/0.8870. I decide to buy €20,000 worth of pounds. The margin rate was 3.34%, so margin was (3.34% x [€20,000 x 0.8865]), which is equal to £592.58. Over the next two hours, I expected this pound to appreciate. Fortunately Im right! I had placed a take profit at 0.8900. My long position sold at that price, having moved 30 points (0.8900-0.8870).
So, my total profit was ([€20,000 x 0.8900] – [€20,000 x 0.8870]) = £60.

Trading with Naga Markets brought me a profit and I withdrew this. I used stop-losses and take-profit with every open position. There was no problem for me and I make profit.
James Ashton,
Oct 18, 2018,

Spreads High But Decent Broker

A decent broker- the trading app is user friendly and facilitates copy trading. My only observation so far is that spreads are a little high - 2.2 on EUR/CAD and 2.1 GBP USD. However I had no other issues.