Forex-EA-Trader.com Review Visit site

Updated: Oct 7, 2018

The Forex-EA-Trader is a forex and cryptocurrency expert advisor. The Forex-EA-Trader automated forex trading software for the MetaTrader platform places trades for you. The Forex-EA-Trader.com forex robot works with fx currency pairs, bitcoin, ethereum, litetcoin and other cryptocurrencies.

Forex-EA-Trader.com

Join live discussion of Forex-EA-Trader.com on our forum

Khumo,
South Africa,
Oct 4, 2018,

NO CUSTOMER SERVICE DO NOT PURCHASE THIS ROBOT

hi there i got this robot just over 24hours ago and thew customer service stinks to say the least.Ive tried communicating with the broker as well as the forex ea team on their whatsapp and no one seems to communicate.The robot started of fine but it seems that is just stuck in a loss at this current moment
Reply by ForexEaTrader submitted Oct 7, 2018:
Hi Khumo

I just checked your case, and i see in our system that we answered to all of your questions over email and whatsapp , If you still need any assistance feel free to contact us any time
Jurie Smit,
Margate, South Africa,
Sep 10, 2018,

Very poor customer relations

I was about to purchase this ea when I was talking on the live chat trying to get some info before committing to the purchase but the guy at the other end of the line was so rude with absolutely zero customer service that I decided to buy another robot. I honestly don't know if their robot lives up to their claims but it doesn't matter, their service stinks and I will rather spend my hard earned elsewhere.
Reply by ForexEaTrader submitted Sep 12, 2018:
Hi Jurie

First of all we are sorry that you fell like that about our service.
From our recordes we see that you got all the info from our support about robot , and how to get it , after that you decided to leave the chat and go. i will be glad if you will emails us with full info about the case and we will improve it for the next time. In forex ea trader to give a prefect service is our main goal.
Simon,
NL, Netherlands,
Jul 17, 2018,

Pretty good results

I am using the robot for 4 and half weeks . The results are pretty good. So far on 1000$ account i made 477$ profit
Alain,
South Africa,
Mar 1, 2018,

Beware of www.forex-ea-trader.com

I contacted them yesterday as they offer a monthly return of 60%. When I questions their returned of 4.72% as verified results they got aggressive and started using foul language. (I have screenshots to prove this). They they said they will email their statements which of course did not happen !
Reply by ForexEaTrader submitted Mar 4, 2018:
Hi Alain

As i checked you didn't use our trading robot not even a demo that we also offer , chat representative on our website Offered you a demo for test our robot and sent you all the information you asked for .
If you had any unpleasant experience we are sorry about that.
You are welcome to contact us by email or by live chat on the website and we will assist you in anything that you need.