Forex-EA-Trader.com Review Visit site

Updated: Nov 22, 2018

The Forex-EA-Trader is a forex and cryptocurrency expert advisor. The Forex-EA-Trader automated forex trading software for the MetaTrader platform places trades for you. The Forex-EA-Trader.com forex robot works with fx currency pairs, bitcoin, ethereum, litetcoin and other cryptocurrencies.

Forex-EA-Trader.com

Join live discussion of Forex-EA-Trader.com on our forum

Braveheart1958,
Nov 20, 2018,

Forex EA Trader not quite a scam but needs refining.

Ive been running the robot for a couple of weeks now and yes when you look at the balance on the account it is very impressive. Currently standing at £3955 on a £1800 starting account. However with a -£2275 on outstanding trades it makes slightly different reading.

I queried the lack of Stop loss use when I first started the robot and was told its not a problem and that if I implemented one it would affect the running of the robot.

The system uses grids of buys and sells, which in itself is not a bad idea. But you are left with losing trades that were taken at the extremes of the current price movement. The swap values on these are greater than the profit that would be made if the trades closed normally.

When I queried the length of the trades etc, all I got was abuse for "overtrading" my account. They asked who told me to trade EURUSD and EURCHF at 0.2 lotsize. When I told them it was my decision and pointed out it was GBP and not USD in my account it went very quiet and Ive heard nothing since.

Its easy to see how their marketing shows the steady growth of an account, because there are no losses ever taken.
Khumo,
South Africa,
Oct 4, 2018,

NO CUSTOMER SERVICE DO NOT PURCHASE THIS ROBOT

hi there i got this robot just over 24hours ago and thew customer service stinks to say the least.Ive tried communicating with the broker as well as the forex ea team on their whatsapp and no one seems to communicate.The robot started of fine but it seems that is just stuck in a loss at this current moment
Reply by ForexEaTrader submitted Oct 7, 2018:
Hi Khumo

I just checked your case, and i see in our system that we answered to all of your questions over email and whatsapp , If you still need any assistance feel free to contact us any time
Jurie Smit,
Margate, South Africa,
Sep 10, 2018,

Very poor customer relations

I was about to purchase this ea when I was talking on the live chat trying to get some info before committing to the purchase but the guy at the other end of the line was so rude with absolutely zero customer service that I decided to buy another robot. I honestly don't know if their robot lives up to their claims but it doesn't matter, their service stinks and I will rather spend my hard earned elsewhere.
Reply by ForexEaTrader submitted Sep 12, 2018:
Hi Jurie

First of all we are sorry that you fell like that about our service.
From our recordes we see that you got all the info from our support about robot , and how to get it , after that you decided to leave the chat and go. i will be glad if you will emails us with full info about the case and we will improve it for the next time. In forex ea trader to give a prefect service is our main goal.
Simon,
NL, Netherlands,
Jul 17, 2018,

Pretty good results

I am using the robot for 4 and half weeks . The results are pretty good. So far on 1000$ account i made 477$ profit
Alain,
South Africa,
Mar 1, 2018,

Beware of www.forex-ea-trader.com

I contacted them yesterday as they offer a monthly return of 60%. When I questions their returned of 4.72% as verified results they got aggressive and started using foul language. (I have screenshots to prove this). They they said they will email their statements which of course did not happen !
Reply by ForexEaTrader submitted Mar 4, 2018:
Hi Alain

As i checked you didn't use our trading robot not even a demo that we also offer , chat representative on our website Offered you a demo for test our robot and sent you all the information you asked for .
If you had any unpleasant experience we are sorry about that.
You are welcome to contact us by email or by live chat on the website and we will assist you in anything that you need.