Forex-EA-Trader.com Review Visit site

Updated: Jul 19, 2018

The Forex-EA-Trader is a forex and cryptocurrency expert advisor. The Forex-EA-Trader automated forex trading software for the MetaTrader platform places trades for you. The Forex-EA-Trader.com forex robot works with fx currency pairs, bitcoin, ethereum, litetcoin and other cryptocurrencies.

Forex-EA-Trader.com

Join live discussion of Forex-EA-Trader.com on our forum

NL, Netherlands,
Jul 17, 2018,

Pretty good results

I am using the robot for 4 and half weeks . The results are pretty good. So far on 1000$ account i made 477$ profit
South Africa,
Mar 1, 2018,

Beware of www.forex-ea-trader.com

I contacted them yesterday as they offer a monthly return of 60%. When I questions their returned of 4.72% as verified results they got aggressive and started using foul language. (I have screenshots to prove this). They they said they will email their statements which of course did not happen !
Reply by ForexEaTrader submitted Mar 4, 2018:
Hi Alain

As i checked you didn't use our trading robot not even a demo that we also offer , chat representative on our website Offered you a demo for test our robot and sent you all the information you asked for .
If you had any unpleasant experience we are sorry about that.
You are welcome to contact us by email or by live chat on the website and we will assist you in anything that you need.