CabanaCapitals.com Review Visit site

Updated: May 17, 2019

CabanaCapitals is a forex broker. Cabana Capitals offers the MT4 and MT4 Mobile forex trading top platform. CabanaCapitals.com offers over 50 forex currency pairs, spot metals, indices and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

CabanaCapitals.com

Join live discussion of CabanaCapitals.com on our forum

Antu700,
PUNE, India,
May 16, 2019,

DABBA BROKER

I opend account with this broker with $500 . They said they will give us fix returns on monthly. I open with IB from Ahmedabad Gujrat . I asked for withdrawals they are giving excuses from last 1 week. Still not got withdrawal. This is Pure DABBA BROKER. Founders are Indian . Even different scam cases are also registed against them in Mumbai crime branch. I recommend to STAY AWAY from this DABBA BROKER
Virendra Joshi,
India,
Mar 7, 2019,

BEAWARE OF THESE SCAMMSTERS CABANA CAPITALS.

Please be careful about this fraudulent company which is being run by scammers latika maru , lalit arora. They are deleting orders and scamming people. I see my account suddenly disappearing profitable trades.
Reply by CabanaCapitals submitted Mar 8, 2019:
Hi,

I am an authorized person of Cabana Capitals.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. However, we are unable to find you in our system and have not been contacted by any person regarding such an issue.

Please send your concern to our team so we can resolve any grievance you may have.

Please send us your concern at backoffice@cabanacapitals.com or contact your account manager, we would happy to help you.

Adamayaz,
bangalore, India,
Feb 7, 2019,

My friend Introduced me. I have many other brokers and transaction of Cabana capital is better them all. Till now in time withdrawal and support is getting. Thanks for your cooperate and support.
Suleman,
Bangalore, India,
Jan 22, 2019,

Good cooperation

Since from long time having good services. Till now best services. In time withdraw and good support.
Reply by CabanaCapitals submitted Mar 8, 2019:
Dear Suleman,

Thanks for your feedback.

We would love to provide you good support in future as well.

nilesh5581,
gujrat, India,
Jan 18, 2019,

very best service in forex

hello friend,
cabana capital is good broker . i have many account use in now and this withdrawal system is so good ............
Mon768,
Delhi, India,
Sep 7, 2018,

Strongly recommended forex broker!

I'm a trader of Cabana Capitals since past 6 months. My experience of trading with this broker is absolutely amazing. the broker has excellent services, many trading instruments, wide range in accounts, assured easy withdrawal and excellent customer support. Special thing about the broker is the transparency which it maintains every time i trade. Thanks Cabana. Keep the good work up!
Jadvani kamlesh,
Ahmedabad, India,
Sep 2, 2018,

Cabana capitals Exelent beoker in industry

Cabana capitals is Really a Good forex ECN Broker .
They have competitive spreads, Faster Execution, Superior Technology, Trust and Transparency ,other than brokers and they provide swap free account....
Deposit , withdrwal is very smoothly like in skrill,nettler ,btc within 2-4 hours maximum received in wallet account.i really test personly...they have also option local bank support for deposit and withdrwal with zero commission charges.i m working with last 8 months with this broker ,i have still no issue about withdrawal n deposits.
They have educated ,supportive employees
Murali,
Chennai, India,
Aug 16, 2018,

Good trading conditions

I had been trading this broker from the last 4 months and they have good trading conditions & execution. I was able to receive prompt withdrawals. They have good service. Happy so far trading with them.
Sharma,
India,
Aug 14, 2018,

SCAMMER-FRAUD-CHEATED CABANA MARKETS = DABBA TRADING

It is a FRAUD BROKER Running just like a DABBA TRADING From INDIA and INDIAN OWNER's

I Have all the details of the kingmaker owner's Address, Phone number's etc ..!!
They work on % BASIS on clients LOSS they Share XYZ %
Even for IB-Partner they fix a deal with % .
The employees who work here get % after the client loose the invested amount .
This I completely FRAUD Work running ILLEGALLY - I Have already Filed FIR with all proof very soon these guys will be grilled also will be shutting there shops in Delhi & Pune few of the main culprits are Lalith Aroro & Lathika Maru

Please Report to the below details if you are also cheated by the above CULPRITS
They will be punished & get non bailable warrant
Deputy Commissioner of police C.P. (I) (EOW)
22620111/22620826/22613552
cp.mumbai@mahapolice.gov.in
Reply by CabanaCapitals submitted Mar 11, 2019:
Hi,

I am an authorized person of Cabana Capitals.

naveen,
mumbai, India,
Jul 10, 2018,

naveen

I am working with this broker from last 6 months . i am getting all withdrawals and IB commission on time . i have live account . i have taken more then 20 time withdrawals . all my clients are satisfied with services