Cabana Capitals Review

CCL FINTECH LIMITED

Updated: Jun 12, 2020 · CabanaCapitals.com  · Is this your company?

CabanaCapitals is a forex broker. Cabana Capitals offers the MT4 and MT4 Mobile forex trading top platform. CabanaCapitals.com offers over 50 forex currency pairs, spot metals, indices and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

Established: Unknown
Address: Suit 305, Griffith Corporate Centre Beachmont, P.O.Box 1510, United Kingdom
Contact: support@cabanacapitals.com, +44 1213681986
CFD: (150+) Gold, Other Precious Metals, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, Bitcoin, Local Bank Transfers, Maestro, Neteller, PayTrust88, PerfectMoney, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, Bitcoin, Local Bank Transfers, Maestro, Neteller, PerfectMoney, Skrill, WebMoney

Join live discussion of CabanaCapitals.com on our forum

CabanaCapitals.com profile provided by CabanaCapitals, May 27, 2019

Cabana Capital is a premium forex trading company that was established to provide clients with the most advanced and reliable trading tools, safe and ideal trading conditions, along with a comprehensive education of the market and how it works.

Cabana Capital has something for every kind of market. Regardless of whether you are a retail or institutional client, we have just the right trading solutions for all your needs.

Choose from a wide range of markets to trade using our impressive trading tools and instruments. We offer a huge number of currency pairs, spot metals, and indices, CFDs, among many others.

Cabana Capital has the perfect account for every kind of trader. Our trading platforms are based on the latest technology to ensure reliability and security. We try our best to ensure they run smoothly on any device.

To help you play an active part in your trading process, we provide quality and comprehensive education on the trading industry. You are sure to benefit greatly from this program.

Burdawan, India,
Jun 11, 2020,

Very Good Broker

I am Work Last 2 years In CabanaCapitals.
Very Fast Deposit And Withrawl.
I am Very Happy In CabanaCapitals

chennai, India,
Apr 26, 2020,

BE AWARE DONT FALL PREY TO THIS BROKER.

Hello fellow traders, i would like to tel you about my experience about this broker which happened to me, i had opened an account in the month of june 2019 started with 1 lakh deposit firstly things seems going on well and i was in touch with a lady staff called sonam jain, oh my god cunning female dog she is, she talks so lovely to you and makes you to believe all what she tells and the way she talks you dont even doubt her or the company and i made quite amount of deposits later and beginning account was hitting loses and later on fortunately my account made profits they started playing with my spreads and swaps however they want to make the account wipeout and even changing the spot levels however convenient to them, i have collected all the proofs as screenshots and screen recorder as well.
And the dig sonam became violent when i started questions about my trades and fraud activities done on my account she's not even bothered to answer the call. all positive reviews posted belongs to those team. do not go with that, its a trap.
dear traders please be careful.
Reply by CabanaCapitals submitted Apr 28, 2020:
I am an authorized person of Cabana Capitals.

We went through our data base to find you in our system with your registered email id with FPA but could not find you.

Here are some allegations you made over swap charges, It seems another fake review by someone as we do not charge any swap on the accounts.

Please provide us the proof you claimed in this review along with your account id so we you can be contacted by Cabana Capitals representative. To resolve your genuine concern If you have any.

You can also write us at backoffice@cabanacapitals.com or can contact your account manager.
chennai, India,
Apr 25, 2020,

Indias No 1 Scam Broker is Cabana ( Llalit and Lathika )

becareful with this broker, im a 15 years exp trader, i workeked with somany brokers, this broker dont have any fca, or fsa or ifsa licence, thry based on dubai only, in dina they all are running bbook,

already more than complaints are registered in commmissionor office, , for that reason only company owner lathika maru went to abroad, she escaped and lalti also escape to dubai, in india now they are running 4 plu and play office in delhi, mumbai, chennai anpune, controled my lathika and lalit,

they have another bbook company in the name of continuefx.

so becareful with them.. we already got all this details of their exchanger bank acc, statementand deposit lists, we forwaded all this things to cyber crime, vigilence and commissioner office also,

due to corona porblem they are delayed, so plz dont start with cabana capitals,

before u start trading try to check their licence and regulations and verify that.... without blindly dont invest money inscam brokers like a cabanacapitals.

everyone becareful with them, they have big team and political party also, incase if u made more than profits they wont allow to withdrawa and they washedout the acc like spreads increase or else leverage decrease or else acc disable....

please dont support this type of scam brokers in this world...

Apr 18, 2020 - 1 Star HI, Im Easwaran, past 6 months im trading in cabana capitals,

i want to tell their truth. 1st of all the are no:1 Bbook company, Owner name is Lathika And Lalit, Both are no:1 Fradulent stars, Already they cheated more than 200 Crore in Pune and Delhi, Now Lathika was settled in London and Lalit in Dubai, no:1 offshore and island registered company, company dont have any regulations life FCA or FSA, they gave Lebaun certificate, its island certificate, in India so many pupils loss their money in trading, so this Bbook frauds using our pupils money, whom made loss, all this funds gone to their pocket only,

please beaware of cabana capitals, they have branch in delhi, mumbai, pune and chennai, all are PLUG and PLAY office, Staffs name: Badma from Delhi, Harshad Varma from mumbai, Mayank from pune, Sonam from chennai, All are thier sleepercells, becareful with them...

then y all their google reviews are in positive like 4.5 star out of 5??? Because all their staffs, friends and employees only gave good reviews about them.

See their original reviews in forexbrokerz.com, trustpilot.com, Forex Peace Army, myfxbook....etc.

Almost they cheated 200+ crores Be-careful with them, Already complaint registered in Delhi and Mumbai commissioner office, Soon they will be in jail.

Check with them, When u open the a/c, they gave 3rd party bank a/c to you, Because if anything happens they will escape from this issues, ,They gave marvadis a/c in Delhi like RAJ ENTERPRISES, RR JEWELLERS, MARKETWICK PVT LIMITED....etc every 3 to 6 months once they change the 3rd party,

we checked with that 3rd parties in Delhi they told, they are working with them for 2% commission, whatever deposits will comes to that bank a/c, the account holder will take 2% commission and then rest of 98% will goes to Lalit and Lathika hand. and the exchangers told they have another bbook company in the name of CONTINUEFX, they have some political party support also, so only they did Fraudulent activities like openly.

Soon they will close their all branches, save ur money,

Reply by CabanaCapitals submitted Apr 22, 2020 I am an authorized person of Cabana Capitals.

Writing here in regards to the serious allegation made by Mr. Eswaran.

Mr. Eswaran you have made many allegations without any proof and trying to defame the Company’s Image.

I request you to provide us the valid proof of your allegations. As I can see that one of the two MT4 ids mentioned by you have never had deposited any funds and hence no trading is done on that account. I assure you that we would resolve all your genuine concerns if you have any.

I am not sure how you have concluded that Cabana Capitals have cheated many peoples whereas maximum number of our clients are satisfied with our services. We all know that there is a risk involved in every trading. Being Forex market is too volatile and leverage provided is high as client themselves demand for higher leverage. The kind of complain you are making here generally comes after clients like you and fund managers start making losses. We always request our clients that in this market kindly understand the risk before you or your fund manager start trading on your account.

Regarding employees of the company, it is company’s sole decision to place its employee to London or Dubai or in India.

Being authorized person of Cabana Capitals, I would like to assure all our clients from various countries that we are not shifting our offices from any location and we are treating our client in professional manner and we never believe in negative marketing like other companies do. Such reviews are just a shameful act of rival companies to defame other and its beyond our control to restrict them.

We will take appropriate action against those who are trying to defame the company’s image by putting falls or fake reviews.
Reply by CabanaCapitals submitted Apr 27, 2020:
I am an authorized person of Cabana Capitals.

Writing here in regards to the serious allegation made by Mr. Eswaran.

Mr. Eswaran we request you to come forward and contact us for genuine concern if you have any. How did you come the conclusion that Continue Fx is a part of Cabana Capitals. Please gather your facts first and stop making false allegation again and again. You are trying to spoil Individual's goodwill in every fake review of yours.

Reviews website are made to post genuine reviews with facts not to defame any Individual's image.

Islamabad, Pakistan,
Apr 24, 2020,

I am not regrating opening account in this forex broker.

Deposit and withdrawals are fast . Customer service is prompt and no cheating in spreads .what else i need .... keep up the good work ..Ali Anwar account no 342449-0

Vishal,
karnal, India,
Dec 2, 2019,

Good Services

One of the best company when it comes to withdrawal.

No swap for all accounts makes it better place to trade.

Delhi, India,
Sep 20, 2019,

One of the Best Trustable Forex Broker Till Now in The Market

Cabana Capitals is an online Forex and CFD broker. The broker offers Forex, stock, CFDs and Crude Oil for trading on its platforms, which include the MT4 and MT5.

Its been Almost 3 Year I am DOing business with them and they always treat me like their first customer, the best part which I like about them is their team who handle all types of queries well and ready to help you 24x7. I am into Forex market from last 7 years and done business with multiple big brands,

the way cabana capital is growing and treating their customer is flawless, till now they have opened there firm in more then 20+countires

What I like about Cabana Capital is
-Low Spread
-Bonus
-Comprehensive trader education
-Good variety of research tools
-Low capital requirements for account opening.
-24x7 Online Support
-A Trusted ECN Forex Broker.

Forex has become a competitive field, with many a trader entering and rushing to reach success. Amidst this competition, finding the right trade plan, getting timely tips and assistance is challenging!

This is why a reliable broker is important. Brokers don't just connect you with the markets, they do a lot more! Your trading platforms will be provided by the broker you pair with.
So I CHoose Cabana Capital to make Further Bussiness.

Sheetal Chowdhary,
Delhi, India,
Aug 28, 2019,

Cabana is Scamming in the name of Fund Management Services

Don’t dare to risk your hard earned money with this notorious so called Dabba Broker Cabana Capitals. To trap innocent investor they will refer you to so called fund managers who will trade in your trading account on our behalf. They will not disclose the identity of Fund Manager no ID Card No physical address. Only they will provide you a phone number of so called fund manager which is no one else but one of their staff member from cabana Capital delhi or Pune Office. The main job of such so called fake fund managers is to get your amount lost in fraction of hours as Cabana Capital is a B book brokers so clients loss is their gain. Once Client looses his amount the phone number of so called fund manager is switched off and so called fake fund manager goes un contactable. To secure themselves they don’t say that this so called fund manage is their company employee.
Reply by CabanaCapitals submitted Sep 11, 2019:
Hi,

I am an authorized person of Cabana Capitals.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

We do not offer any fund management services, however if you had such an experience please share your account details or contact your account manager. Your concerned will be taken care on high priority.

or

You can write to backoffice@cabanacapitals.com

Thanks & Regards
Chennai, India,
Aug 20, 2019,

Perfect

Excellent Brokerage company.its good for others.amazing for investment and earn money...

Reply by CabanaCapitals submitted Aug 26, 2019:
Hi Vasanthamahan,

We appreciate your review.

We love to keep providing good services to our clients,

Thank you for joining hand with us.

Regards
Aug 15, 2019,

Very Professional and never had issues with the withdrawls

Their staff and their way of dealing is extremely professional. Been trading with them for the past 9 months and never had any issues with the withdrawals or trading. Their charges are very low and their customer service is surely amongst the best in the market. Highly recommended

Chennai, India,
Aug 7, 2019,

PROFITS DISAPPEARED

I have opened my live trading account with CABANA CAPITALS WITH 2600 USD.I have done very minimal trading at the beginning.Then I just started into major volumes.I have gained 500 USD and 1200 USD APROX next day.Within half an hour time all my profits got disappeared.Need the exact reason and clarification from cabana team.I don't feel this is ethical.
Reply by CabanaCapitals submitted Aug 20, 2019:
Hi,

I am an authorized person of Cabana Capitals.

Please send your concern to our team so we can resolve any grievance you may have.

Please send us your concern at backoffice@cabanacapitals.com or contact your account manager, we would happy to help you.

Thanks & Regards