Cabana Capitals Review

CCL FINTECH LIMITED

Updated: Jul 8, 2021 · CabanaCapitals.com  · Is this your company?

CabanaCapitals is a forex broker. Cabana Capitals offers the MT4, MT5, and MT Mobile forex trading top platforms. CabanaCapitals.com offers over 50 forex currency pairs, spot metals, indices and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

Cabana Capitals

Address: Suit 305, Griffith Corporate Centre Beachmont, P.O.Box 1510, United Kingdom
Contact: support@cabanacapitals.com, +44 1213681986
CFD: (150+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Oil, Other Commodities
CopyTrading: Yes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, Bitcoin, Local Bank Transfers, Maestro, Neteller, PayTrust88, PerfectMoney, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, Bitcoin, Local Bank Transfers, Maestro, Neteller, PerfectMoney, Skrill, WebMoney

Join live discussion of CabanaCapitals.com on our forum

CabanaCapitals.com profile provided by CabanaCapitals, May 27, 2019

Cabana Capital is a premium forex trading company that was established to provide clients with the most advanced and reliable trading tools, safe and ideal trading conditions, along with a comprehensive education of the market and how it works.

Cabana Capital has something for every kind of market. Regardless of whether you are a retail or institutional client, we have just the right trading solutions for all your needs.

Choose from a wide range of markets to trade using our impressive trading tools and instruments. We offer a huge number of currency pairs, spot metals, and indices, CFDs, among many others.

Cabana Capital has the perfect account for every kind of trader. Our trading platforms are based on the latest technology to ensure reliability and security. We try our best to ensure they run smoothly on any device.

To help you play an active part in your trading process, we provide quality and comprehensive education on the trading industry. You are sure to benefit greatly from this program.

Not to Mention, Pakistan,
Jul 6, 2021,

Honesty in making opinion of others. Lies to prove someone lesser.?

Hi everyone, I don't give my views but the guy talking about UAE and scam and stuff forced me to speak reallity Aww, A person like all others. I had great doubts about this company and about many other companies because it was about money. . I talked to the representative. He talked to me about the company like he owns the company. A very devoted guy. Two and half year I worked with Cabana with many doubts. After passing every step. Sometimes about trade, spread, account types. Deposits, Withdrawal. Their server glitches. They passed every test. When it came to deposit they heard me even it was mid night. When it was withdrawal they heard me and made it possible as fast as it could be. Two times I lost money due to their server. They compensate the whole lost money. No one else compensate how fast and accurate how they did. Thier accounts manager are well qualified and know Thier job. I am not a person who gets satisfied easily. They always made me think that they are real business and value their customers. I always complaining them that the online chat of your website is totally opposite from your company. This is the only fault I have seen in their business. They are excellent but online web chat is extremely duff. I am 100% satisfied with Thier business. I haven't earned much from them though but it's my luck. They supported my in every aspect of trading and dealing. Best regards to Cabana Capitals and viewers.

Adnan,
Mumbai, India,
May 17, 2021,

Re: Attention all looted by Cabana Capital

Hello,
Thank you for your country operation @team cabana. My withdrawal has come and process has been normalized. I will be continuing business as usual with you guys and will definitely recommend my complete team to invest at your platform. It is really wonderful to experience that there is such a good broker in india who lives up to their name and client expectations. I apologize for my hasty review I submitted before and definitely, absolutely look forward to direct my future endeavors towards you. Thanks again, god bless you @ team cabana...
Regards
Adnan

May 5, 2021 - No Rating Hello
This is Adnan. I had previously written a review hastingly against Cabana capital. Their senior management spoke with me politely and are ready to return my money back. It was a misunderstanding on my part. Still they have agreed to return my money. Once I get it back, I will rate them 5/5. Thanks Cabana

Apr 29, 2021 - 1 Star Hello all,
My name is Adnan. I also have been scammed by Cabana Capital. Lalit Arora currently in UAE is the brain behind these loot. I have lodged an email complaint and one of my relative in Dubai will be visiting Dubai CID tomorrow. Requesting everyone scammed by Lalit Arora to send an email complaint to ecrimes@dubaipolice.gov.ae with all the things that has happened with you. Screenshots and attachments. Also mention Lalit Arora's contact number +971547468487 in the email. And if you also have relatives in Dubai, ask them to call the Dubai police and visit them. Also mention that they are using fake address in Dubai.

Reply by CabanaCapitals submitted May 1, 2021 Dear Adnan,

We are sorry hear about your experience.

However, we have investigated your concern and found out that your account was stopped out due to low equity.

After talking to our team, we came to know that you are new to this market and does not have much knowledge about leverage trading which triggered to loss of account.

We feel sorry for you and it’s a request to you and to every new person entering the financial market, please understand the risk trading in financial market before you make decision of trading.

For your understanding we are enclosing the explanation of leverage trading:

Leverage simply allows traders to control larger positions with a smaller amount of actual trading funds. In the case of 50:1 leverage (or 2% margin required), for example, $1 in a trading account can control a position worth $50. As a result, leveraged trading can be a "double-edged sword" in that both potential profits as well as potential losses are magnified according to the degree of leverage used.

It is important to note that in leveraged forex trading, margin privileges are extended to traders in good faith as a way to facilitate more efficient trading of currencies. As such, it is essential that traders maintain at least the minimum margin requirements for all open positions at all times in order to avoid any unexpected liquidation of trading positions.

You can always raise your concern to anyone and anywhere you want, it’s our duty to reply them back if any concern raised by any client.

We are not sure what brings you to conclusion of fake address or scam, we request you check your facts before making any false claims.

We have been providing services to many happy clients and would like to add one more fact that you can not have 100% satisfied clients. Though we will keep trying to improve our services.

Thanks

NAVEEN JAIN,
DELHI, India,
Apr 29, 2021,

Excellent company

very good company i am with this broker for 2 years excellent withdrawl and good customer support.

Nov 26, 2020,

Trigger orders, website down. Scam

Cabana Capitals triggers orders causing massive loses. Tried to change log ins due to questionable moves and the website was down. They wont offer names or direct email contacts. Asked for proof and trade and they sent corrupted files. Phone number is not functional. Scam company

Reply by CabanaCapitals submitted Dec 10, 2020:
I am an authorized person of Cabana Capitals.

As we reviewed your complain all data was provided to you and all concerns were resolved.

As far as concern corrupted files everyday trading report is sent to you on your email, and you can also check your system journal to check the trades which has been placed from system.

As we can see that you choose to continue with Cabana Capitals, we would like to provide better services in future as well.

Please feel free to contact us further.

Regards
Cabana Capitals
Burdawan, India,
Jun 11, 2020,

Very Good Broker

I am Work Last 2 years In CabanaCapitals.
Very Fast Deposit And Withrawl.
I am Very Happy In CabanaCapitals

chennai, India,
Apr 26, 2020,

BE AWARE DONT FALL PREY TO THIS BROKER.

Hello fellow traders, i would like to tel you about my experience about this broker which happened to me, i had opened an account in the month of june 2019 started with 1 lakh deposit firstly things seems going on well and i was in touch with a lady staff called sonam jain, oh my god cunning female dog she is, she talks so lovely to you and makes you to believe all what she tells and the way she talks you dont even doubt her or the company and i made quite amount of deposits later and beginning account was hitting loses and later on fortunately my account made profits they started playing with my spreads and swaps however they want to make the account wipeout and even changing the spot levels however convenient to them, i have collected all the proofs as screenshots and screen recorder as well.
And the dig sonam became violent when i started questions about my trades and fraud activities done on my account she's not even bothered to answer the call. all positive reviews posted belongs to those team. do not go with that, its a trap.
dear traders please be careful.
Reply by CabanaCapitals submitted Apr 28, 2020:
I am an authorized person of Cabana Capitals.

We went through our data base to find you in our system with your registered email id with FPA but could not find you.

Here are some allegations you made over swap charges, It seems another fake review by someone as we do not charge any swap on the accounts.

Please provide us the proof you claimed in this review along with your account id so we you can be contacted by Cabana Capitals representative. To resolve your genuine concern If you have any.

You can also write us at backoffice@cabanacapitals.com or can contact your account manager.
chennai, India,
Apr 25, 2020,

Indias No 1 Scam Broker is Cabana ( Llalit and Lathika )

becareful with this broker, im a 15 years exp trader, i workeked with somany brokers, this broker dont have any fca, or fsa or ifsa licence, thry based on dubai only, in dina they all are running bbook,

already more than complaints are registered in commmissionor office, , for that reason only company owner lathika maru went to abroad, she escaped and lalti also escape to dubai, in india now they are running 4 plu and play office in delhi, mumbai, chennai anpune, controled my lathika and lalit,

they have another bbook company in the name of continuefx.

so becareful with them.. we already got all this details of their exchanger bank acc, statementand deposit lists, we forwaded all this things to cyber crime, vigilence and commissioner office also,

due to corona porblem they are delayed, so plz dont start with cabana capitals,

before u start trading try to check their licence and regulations and verify that.... without blindly dont invest money inscam brokers like a cabanacapitals.

everyone becareful with them, they have big team and political party also, incase if u made more than profits they wont allow to withdrawa and they washedout the acc like spreads increase or else leverage decrease or else acc disable....

please dont support this type of scam brokers in this world...

Apr 18, 2020 - 1 Star HI, Im Easwaran, past 6 months im trading in cabana capitals,

i want to tell their truth. 1st of all the are no:1 Bbook company, Owner name is Lathika And Lalit, Both are no:1 Fradulent stars, Already they cheated more than 200 Crore in Pune and Delhi, Now Lathika was settled in London and Lalit in Dubai, no:1 offshore and island registered company, company dont have any regulations life FCA or FSA, they gave Lebaun certificate, its island certificate, in India so many pupils loss their money in trading, so this Bbook frauds using our pupils money, whom made loss, all this funds gone to their pocket only,

please beaware of cabana capitals, they have branch in delhi, mumbai, pune and chennai, all are PLUG and PLAY office, Staffs name: Badma from Delhi, Harshad Varma from mumbai, Mayank from pune, Sonam from chennai, All are thier sleepercells, becareful with them...

then y all their google reviews are in positive like 4.5 star out of 5??? Because all their staffs, friends and employees only gave good reviews about them.

See their original reviews in forexbrokerz.com, trustpilot.com, Forex Peace Army, myfxbook....etc.

Almost they cheated 200+ crores Be-careful with them, Already complaint registered in Delhi and Mumbai commissioner office, Soon they will be in jail.

Check with them, When u open the a/c, they gave 3rd party bank a/c to you, Because if anything happens they will escape from this issues, ,They gave marvadis a/c in Delhi like RAJ ENTERPRISES, RR JEWELLERS, MARKETWICK PVT LIMITED....etc every 3 to 6 months once they change the 3rd party,

we checked with that 3rd parties in Delhi they told, they are working with them for 2% commission, whatever deposits will comes to that bank a/c, the account holder will take 2% commission and then rest of 98% will goes to Lalit and Lathika hand. and the exchangers told they have another bbook company in the name of CONTINUEFX, they have some political party support also, so only they did Fraudulent activities like openly.

Soon they will close their all branches, save ur money,

Reply by CabanaCapitals submitted Apr 22, 2020 I am an authorized person of Cabana Capitals.

Writing here in regards to the serious allegation made by Mr. Eswaran.

Mr. Eswaran you have made many allegations without any proof and trying to defame the Company’s Image.

I request you to provide us the valid proof of your allegations. As I can see that one of the two MT4 ids mentioned by you have never had deposited any funds and hence no trading is done on that account. I assure you that we would resolve all your genuine concerns if you have any.

I am not sure how you have concluded that Cabana Capitals have cheated many peoples whereas maximum number of our clients are satisfied with our services. We all know that there is a risk involved in every trading. Being Forex market is too volatile and leverage provided is high as client themselves demand for higher leverage. The kind of complain you are making here generally comes after clients like you and fund managers start making losses. We always request our clients that in this market kindly understand the risk before you or your fund manager start trading on your account.

Regarding employees of the company, it is company’s sole decision to place its employee to London or Dubai or in India.

Being authorized person of Cabana Capitals, I would like to assure all our clients from various countries that we are not shifting our offices from any location and we are treating our client in professional manner and we never believe in negative marketing like other companies do. Such reviews are just a shameful act of rival companies to defame other and its beyond our control to restrict them.

We will take appropriate action against those who are trying to defame the company’s image by putting falls or fake reviews.
Reply by CabanaCapitals submitted Apr 27, 2020:
I am an authorized person of Cabana Capitals.

Writing here in regards to the serious allegation made by Mr. Eswaran.

Mr. Eswaran we request you to come forward and contact us for genuine concern if you have any. How did you come the conclusion that Continue Fx is a part of Cabana Capitals. Please gather your facts first and stop making false allegation again and again. You are trying to spoil Individual's goodwill in every fake review of yours.

Reviews website are made to post genuine reviews with facts not to defame any Individual's image.

Islamabad, Pakistan,
Apr 24, 2020,

I am not regrating opening account in this forex broker.

Deposit and withdrawals are fast . Customer service is prompt and no cheating in spreads .what else i need .... keep up the good work ..Ali Anwar account no 342449-0

Vishal,
karnal, India,
Dec 2, 2019,

Good Services

One of the best company when it comes to withdrawal.

No swap for all accounts makes it better place to trade.

Delhi, India,
Sep 20, 2019,

One of the Best Trustable Forex Broker Till Now in The Market

Cabana Capitals is an online Forex and CFD broker. The broker offers Forex, stock, CFDs and Crude Oil for trading on its platforms, which include the MT4 and MT5.

Its been Almost 3 Year I am DOing business with them and they always treat me like their first customer, the best part which I like about them is their team who handle all types of queries well and ready to help you 24x7. I am into Forex market from last 7 years and done business with multiple big brands,

the way cabana capital is growing and treating their customer is flawless, till now they have opened there firm in more then 20+countires

What I like about Cabana Capital is
-Low Spread
-Bonus
-Comprehensive trader education
-Good variety of research tools
-Low capital requirements for account opening.
-24x7 Online Support
-A Trusted ECN Forex Broker.

Forex has become a competitive field, with many a trader entering and rushing to reach success. Amidst this competition, finding the right trade plan, getting timely tips and assistance is challenging!

This is why a reliable broker is important. Brokers don't just connect you with the markets, they do a lot more! Your trading platforms will be provided by the broker you pair with.
So I CHoose Cabana Capital to make Further Bussiness.