Cabana Capitals Review

1.927 • 33 REVIEWS
CCL FINTECH LIMITED
Updated: Oct 3, 2022
CabanaCapitals.com
CabanaCapitals is a forex broker. Cabana Capitals offers the MT4, MT5, and MT Mobile forex trading top platforms. CabanaCapitals.com offers over 50 forex currency pairs, spot metals, indices and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.
1.927 • 33 REVIEWS

N
Kenya, Kenya,
Sep 26, 2022,

refusal to withdraw

Service use: Live Length of use: 0-3 Months
Cabana Capitals platform is not a trusted broker. My account number is 430248. I made a deposit on September 12 and made some profits through trading. On September 15, I wanted to withdraw some funds, but Cabana Capitals platform refused me for no reason. Withdrawal, I emailed them without replying, contacted customer service, customer service replied that their team is dealing with it, it has been a long time, they have been ignoring this matter, and now I am very disappointed with the Cabana Capitals platform, please trade Members must choose carefully. At present, I just want to get my money back and ask the platform to do justice for me.
U
Eket, Akwa Ibom State, Nigeria,
Sep 22, 2022,

Cabana Capitals Limited has scammed me of $3,390.20.

Service use: Live Length of use: 3-6 Months
Cabana capitals with registration number 24185 IBC 201 is a retail forex broker based in Nigeria and around the world.

Cabana Capitals Limited is big fraudulent and scamming broker.
FX Traders flee quickly from Cabana Capitals Limited now before it is too late for you.
They are just there to scam people of their funds, they are not regulated by any body on earth.

My name is Uduakobong Amos Bassey, I am retail forex trader with cabana capitals, and as at last month the 31st of August 2022, I placed a trade on gold with cabana capitals, made some profits from that trade, but cabana seized my profit of $3,390.20, they said I engaged in bonus hedging, I asked for proof of such act, they never showed me any proof to that effect.

Despite my plea to them to pay my profit, it fell on deaf ears. I have tried every diplomatic means to get Cabana Capitals Limited to pay my profit to me, yet the compliance department has ignored all my pleas.

Cabana Capitals Limited has scammed me of $3,390.20. They are very bad thieves that want to eat from where they did labour.

I believe this report will help to protect FX Traders from fraudulent where big organizations like Cabana Capitals Limited, stealing trader's hard-earned money.

I have a well documented trail of the event to prove my fact inorder to help retail forex traders to avoid a broker like Cabana Capitals Limited who engages in scamming and fraudulent activities.

Live trading account number: 386576
P
Pune, India,
Mar 29, 2022,

Scam company

Service use: Live Length of use: 0-3 Months
I lost my 5/6 account within 5/6 days. Its really Big scam company. Plz take actions as soon as posible
H
Faisalabad, Pakistan,
Dec 8, 2021,

Cabana Capitals, Wont even give you profits...

Service use: Live Length of use: 6-12 Months
Further to my previous review, I want others to avoid trading with Cabana Capitals as they wont give your profits by holding your withdrawals. They will never notify you anything when you are trading with them, but once you will start adding profits then their back office will come into play. I had a terrible experience working with one of their account manager Mr. Zain, who normally replies you after 2 days even if you are facing issues with their board and system.
Moreover one other thing I would like to mention here which I noticed during my deposit and withdrawals that they are not using proper banking channels to draw your money directly from your Debit/credit card. They will ask you to send your money to someone in your country, and they most probably an illegal way is used to transfer that money from respective country to UK or Dubai. Same is the case with Withdrawals, you will get your withdrawals from a local bank account holder who is probably working with them. So you cant expect direct remittance from their company's account. I have all the proofs of deposits and few withdrawals and planning to hand it over to FIA in my country which will further investigate. Moreover I shall involve Dubai Police by providing them all the proofs. On my next visit to UK after this Covid restrictions, I shall definitely file a case against them. Its not about 5000, 8000 or 1000000 dollars, its about morality, ethics and professional approach which is never showed by them collectively as a team and company.

Dec 7, 2021 - 1 Star Hi
My name is Hammad Anjum and I started trading with Cabana Capitals around 10 months ago. It was nicely going on with losses and recovery process initially and Mostly I traded in Us30 and Dax30 in that time. After around 7 months i started earning some handsome profits in Dax30 using the method of hedge trading. Initially I took couple of withdrawals but realised after around 2 3 days that my next withdraw is pending and not approved. I talked to my account manager who later replied me that my account and withdrawals are on hold that your trading style is marked as "system abuse". I was shocked to see their response and wrote them an email with all the arguments i had in my pocket. I was not at all a hacker who potentially used their system to abuse anything. This was their system, in their control and they illegally held my profits. After exchanging of some emails, they announced they are going to deduct my profits, and they did. $5400 approx. At that time I had around 7000 total. I withdrew rest of 1578 and now my balance is zero. I want somebody to help my and others to learn and avoid Cabana Capitals as they are biggest scammers in Market. I have all details, screenshots, emails and account history to fight my case.
G
Jodhpur, India,
Nov 17, 2021,

Cabana capital irresponsible and fraud scam by Latika mem from jodhpur raj

Service use: Live Length of use: 6-12 Months
I had 7 lakh account but in latika emptied the whole account in one day and finished all my money and till now I have not received my money and no one answer
Not to Mention, Pakistan,
Jul 5, 2021,

Honesty in making opinion of others. Lies to prove someone lesser.?

Service use: Live Length of use: over 1 Year
Hi everyone, I don't give my views but the guy talking about UAE and scam and stuff forced me to speak reallity Aww, A person like all others. I had great doubts about this company and about many other companies because it was about money. . I talked to the representative. He talked to me about the company like he owns the company. A very devoted guy. Two and half year I worked with Cabana with many doubts. After passing every step. Sometimes about trade, spread, account types. Deposits, Withdrawal. Their server glitches. They passed every test. When it came to deposit they heard me even it was mid night. When it was withdrawal they heard me and made it possible as fast as it could be. Two times I lost money due to their server. They compensate the whole lost money. No one else compensate how fast and accurate how they did. Thier accounts manager are well qualified and know Thier job. I am not a person who gets satisfied easily. They always made me think that they are real business and value their customers. I always complaining them that the online chat of your website is totally opposite from your company. This is the only fault I have seen in their business. They are excellent but online web chat is extremely duff. I am 100% satisfied with Thier business. I haven't earned much from them though but it's my luck. They supported my in every aspect of trading and dealing. Best regards to Cabana Capitals and viewers.
Adnan
Mumbai, India,
May 17, 2021,

Re: Attention all looted by Cabana Capital

Hello,
Thank you for your country operation @team cabana. My withdrawal has come and process has been normalized. I will be continuing business as usual with you guys and will definitely recommend my complete team to invest at your platform. It is really wonderful to experience that there is such a good broker in india who lives up to their name and client expectations. I apologize for my hasty review I submitted before and definitely, absolutely look forward to direct my future endeavors towards you. Thanks again, god bless you @ team cabana...
Regards
Adnan

May 5, 2021 - No Rating Hello
This is Adnan. I had previously written a review hastingly against Cabana capital. Their senior management spoke with me politely and are ready to return my money back. It was a misunderstanding on my part. Still they have agreed to return my money. Once I get it back, I will rate them 5/5. Thanks Cabana

Apr 29, 2021 - 1 Star Hello all,
My name is Adnan. I also have been scammed by Cabana Capital. Lalit Arora currently in UAE is the brain behind these loot. I have lodged an email complaint and one of my relative in Dubai will be visiting Dubai CID tomorrow. Requesting everyone scammed by Lalit Arora to send an email complaint to ecrimes@dubaipolice.gov.ae with all the things that has happened with you. Screenshots and attachments. Also mention Lalit Arora's contact number +971547468487 in the email. And if you also have relatives in Dubai, ask them to call the Dubai police and visit them. Also mention that they are using fake address in Dubai.

Reply by CabanaCapitals submitted May 1, 2021 Dear Adnan,

We are sorry hear about your experience.

However, we have investigated your concern and found out that your account was stopped out due to low equity.

After talking to our team, we came to know that you are new to this market and does not have much knowledge about leverage trading which triggered to loss of account.

We feel sorry for you and it’s a request to you and to every new person entering the financial market, please understand the risk trading in financial market before you make decision of trading.

For your understanding we are enclosing the explanation of leverage trading:

Leverage simply allows traders to control larger positions with a smaller amount of actual trading funds. In the case of 50:1 leverage (or 2% margin required), for example, $1 in a trading account can control a position worth $50. As a result, leveraged trading can be a "double-edged sword" in that both potential profits as well as potential losses are magnified according to the degree of leverage used.

It is important to note that in leveraged forex trading, margin privileges are extended to traders in good faith as a way to facilitate more efficient trading of currencies. As such, it is essential that traders maintain at least the minimum margin requirements for all open positions at all times in order to avoid any unexpected liquidation of trading positions.

You can always raise your concern to anyone and anywhere you want, it’s our duty to reply them back if any concern raised by any client.

We are not sure what brings you to conclusion of fake address or scam, we request you check your facts before making any false claims.

We have been providing services to many happy clients and would like to add one more fact that you can not have 100% satisfied clients. Though we will keep trying to improve our services.

Thanks
N
NAVEEN JAIN
DELHI, India,
Apr 29, 2021,

Excellent company

Service use: Live Length of use: over 1 Year
very good company i am with this broker for 2 years excellent withdrawl and good customer support.
R
Nov 25, 2020,

Trigger orders, website down. Scam

Service use: Live Length of use: 0-3 Months
Cabana Capitals triggers orders causing massive loses. Tried to change log ins due to questionable moves and the website was down. They wont offer names or direct email contacts. Asked for proof and trade and they sent corrupted files. Phone number is not functional. Scam company
R
Reply by CabanaCapitals submitted Dec 9, 2020:
I am an authorized person of Cabana Capitals.

As we reviewed your complain all data was provided to you and all concerns were resolved.

As far as concern corrupted files everyday trading report is sent to you on your email, and you can also check your system journal to check the trades which has been placed from system.

As we can see that you choose to continue with Cabana Capitals, we would like to provide better services in future as well.

Please feel free to contact us further.

Regards
Cabana Capitals
Burdawan, India,
Jun 11, 2020,

Very Good Broker

Service use: Live Length of use: over 1 Year
I am Work Last 2 years In CabanaCapitals.
Very Fast Deposit And Withrawl.
I am Very Happy In CabanaCapitals