AxeInvest.com Review Visit site

Updated: Oct 16, 2018
SCAM
Scam Confirmation

AxeInvest is related to AxeCC.com.  The FPA Scam label applied to AxeCC applies to all related companies.  The FPA warns against doing business with AxeCC, Joshua Consulting, or any related companies.
Scam Confirmation

AxeInvest is a forex broker. Axe Invest offers the Axeinvest forex trading platform. AxeInvest.com offers over 50 forex currency pairs, spot metals, stocks, futures, spot indices, cfds and commodties for your personal investment and trading options.

AxeInvest.com

Join live discussion of AxeInvest.com on our forum

Scam!

Brian,
Glasgow, United Kingdom,
Oct 11, 2018,

I DO NOT recommend AXEINVEST or any offshore broker!

No control over trades; I nearly lost a potential winning trade because I could not EXIT. I inserted a STOP LOSS and TAKE PROFIT which the platform ignored! I lost out on a potential win of e170 but in the end had to settle for e114. To close this trade I had to insert another STOP LOSS VALUE and promote its value so it ran through the current price; It doesn't use MT4 so I would not touch it! It really is a stealth gambling site
I also noted that the green signal never changed at 62% throughout the trade even on other active forex sites, all the signals were RED; I had to get up at 3 am to try and stop this trade and could not; I eventually found a way at 7am fortunately in the profit margin!
It was the broker who encouraged me to click on the GREEN BUTTON to try it out! Was there not another choice to be made? It would not have been my choice! I don't think their signals are not consistent with reliable sources.