AxeInvest.com Review

Scam!

Madar Partners LTD

Joshua Consulting

Updated: Jul 29, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

AxeInvest is a forex broker. Axe Invest offers the MT4 forex trading platform. AxeInvest.com offers forex currency pairs, spot metals, stocks, futures, spot indices, cfds and commodties for your personal investment and trading options.

AxeInvest.com
2019-03-26:  FINMA (The Swiss Financial Supervisory Authority) has placed AxeInvest.com on its warning list.  CLICK HERE to confirm.
Scam Confirmation

AxeInvest is related to AxeCC.com.  The FPA Scam label applied to AxeCC applies to all related companies.  The FPA warns against doing business with AxeCC, Joshua Consulting, or any related companies.
Scam Confirmation

Established: 2016
Address: Trust Company Complex, Ajeltake road, Ajeltake Island, Majuro, MH96960, Marshall Islands
Contact: support@axeinvest.com, +442080893060
Currencies:
CFD:
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Dotpay, Ecommpay, Maestro, Netbanx, Neteller, SafeCharge, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Dotpay, Ecommpay, Maestro, Netbanx, Neteller, SafeCharge, Skrill

Join live discussion of AxeInvest.com on our forum

Scam!

WOGO,
Munich, Germany,
Jul 28, 2020,

Skrupelloser Betrug

ATTENTION CHEATED! AXE INVEST
in April 2019 I deposited 30 K € at "Get Financial" and got back zero cents.
Now 2020 was first mailed by a Daniel Lindberg from "Get Finacial" department "Risk Mangement". He told me that "his" company was the victim of a bank robbery. This should be Pro Capital Market. He said they were in the process of repaying clients' money. For this a fee of 0.035% is to be paid. One does this to get a license again (which according to FCA never existed)
After that I had contact with "Jonathan Collins" as a so-called case worker. After I paid the fee, I was to recover my investment. Now, however, a "Michael Sanford" from AXE INVEST came into play as CFO of the finance team responsible for the payout. I was being asked to pay more and more curious fees. I idiot paid these 4000 Euro :-( too. The final payment was the fee for shipping my stolen assets. So I wait now for one month for my money.
I have told the gentlemen that I will turn to appropriate platforms to hopefully avoid further victims. However, this does not seem to interest, worry or inspire these fraudsters as a suggestion for my payout.
Since they can rely on me and my word, unlike these criminals, I hope to warn many potential victims. Stay healthy!

James Waititi,
Australia, Australia,
May 13, 2020,

***WARNING - DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY***

DO NOT send any money to or deal with this company. I opened an account in November 2019 with USD$2500 then deposited another USD$5000 in December. I had made a profit of USD$4300 to end of Feb, however upon attempting to make a withdrawal on 04.03.20, a representative from Axe advised that because I am in a contract with them, I have to continue trading! I was not at any time made aware of any contract, did not agree to enter in to one and have never signed anything. I have had 2 account managers since November. The initial person “moved on” in Dec to open another office “apparently” and the second person is now uncontactable. Everything appeared to be going well through to end of Dec 19 until my first account manager went off elsewhere. His replacement tried to persuade me to send another USD$2500 for Brexit trading, which I refused to do as there was more than enough money in my account and I didn’t want to send anymore. In February 2020 the axeinvest.com website went down and as a result I could not to log in to my account for up to a week. I made a phone call to the London Office asking what the problem was and was told the website address had changed to axeinvest.org! No communication whatsoever was made in relation to this. As previously stated, I'm having trouble making the withdrawal which one of the brokers has to agree to before they release funds, and he’s not! I have sent numerous emails which go unanswered and the main company phone number often times out when ringing. Someone did eventually answer on one occasion but only after several attempts to do so. The Switzerland office phone number (if they actually have one there), times out after 2 rings! I think my money is lost but will consider taking action to recover as best I can through other means. So PLEASE DO NOT DEAL WITH THESE PEOPLE. They are a bunch of fakes, con artists and crooks, as is their website and trading platform which I'm told isn't even real - everything is just smoke and mirrors. They lull you in to a false sense of security, con you in to believing you're making money, then after a month or 2 become so hard to contact that you eventually give up trying, leaving you bewildered as to what to do, and then ... they disappear!

dan orfescu,
tg jiu, Romania,
Oct 8, 2019,

axe refuse return my monney

axe refuse return my monney back. i put in axe site account open for me 250 euro about 1 year ago. .the profit from 2018 was confiscated by AXE.AXE refuse to send back my monney,250 euro .

Norway, Norway,
Aug 21, 2019,

Axe invest are Scammers

I asked for a withdrawal of 304 Euro, just with a small profit of 54Euro.
They became very angry and disappointed.
Bitcoin trading in the middle of the transaction ended up with a total loss of 1000Euro.
1) The withdrawal at my account 304Euro can been can be seen, but not reached
2) Approximately 700 Euro in bitcoins- still in wallet Blockchain
3) BTC direct, where the 2 transaction were reported and are seen at my credit card but are been considered SCAM at BTC Direct

Bary,
NT, Australia,
Feb 14, 2019,

money hungry

Staff very pushy and logical in getting you around to putting in more money.
They do not return funds even though they have account details.
When requesting funds back they get very defensive and angry. dont trust.

Brian,
Glasgow, United Kingdom,
Oct 11, 2018,

I DO NOT recommend AXEINVEST or any offshore broker!

No control over trades; I nearly lost a potential winning trade because I could not EXIT. I inserted a STOP LOSS and TAKE PROFIT which the platform ignored! I lost out on a potential win of e170 but in the end had to settle for e114. To close this trade I had to insert another STOP LOSS VALUE and promote its value so it ran through the current price; It doesn't use MT4 so I would not touch it! It really is a stealth gambling site
I also noted that the green signal never changed at 62% throughout the trade even on other active forex sites, all the signals were RED; I had to get up at 3 am to try and stop this trade and could not; I eventually found a way at 7am fortunately in the profit margin!
It was the broker who encouraged me to click on the GREEN BUTTON to try it out! Was there not another choice to be made? It would not have been my choice! I don't think their signals are not consistent with reliable sources.