12Trader.com Review Visit site

Updated: Jan 31, 2020
Related sites include cmstrader.com

About 12Trader.com

12Trader is a forex broker. 12 Trader offers the Web and Mobile forex trading platform. 12Trader.com offers over 20 forex currency pairs, indices, oil, gold, stocks, commodities, cfds, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

12Trader.com

Join live discussion of 12Trader.com on our forum

Christian,
Jena, Germany,
Jan 30, 2020,

Careful!

Not a real scam, but extremely risky, incompetent, dishonest and without any proper strategy! Their strategy is: "give me more money to survive bad times!" It worked until I ran out of money at €69.500 - which is completely gone now!

At the start you get a "business plan" by e-mail and whatsapp from an "advisor", who claims to be located in London, but who is definitely situated somewhere in Eastern Europe. He shared his screen with me at one point and his local time was GMT+2 and he was off on Orthodox holidays. This guy called himself "Mr. Baxter", but this isn't his real name for sure. He'll offer to trade for you. I was very suspicious at the beginning, unfortunately not of his expertise, but because of the danger of being scammed. It worked quite well at the beginning. I was just a bit surprised by his lack of using stop losses. He explained, that it would produce too many losses.Then the first bad invests started and I had to provide him with more and more money. Eventually one Monday I received a message: "We had a bad bad Friday".It was just a move of €6 in WTI in the wrong direction, which caused a margin call and ALL positions were closed and the account was zeroed.The only solution offered was again to provide more money. So I even borrowed some. Result was the same! When I became bit angry about that, the guy even got cheeky! And I was never told that there was a risk of losing everything!The money was intended for my son education...Now, in retrospect, this can't work! You'll alway lose everything at some point.

So, if you don't want to lose all of your investment: Hands off!

Celeste,
Secunda Mpumalanga, South Africa,
Jun 26, 2019,

12traders a scam

All and all depoited $65 000. Trades paid out very well. After 4 months an over $100 000 i wanted to withdraw funds. Then all of a sudden the one trade after the other collapsed until the whole $127 000 was gone. Broker steven is a smooth talker to milk you from your hard earned money. Beware of 12 Traders. SCam scam scam

Johannesburg, South Africa,
Feb 2, 2019,

12TRADER.COM SCAM, I CAN'T WITHDRAW US$250 INVESTED

12TRADER.COM SCAM, I CAN'T WITHDRAW US$250 INVESTED.

LISA - Trader/Mentor, MOLLY - Compliance and COLLINS - Sales are not authorizing my withdrawal request for US$250

1) I am not happy with trading platform interface it has different exchange rate compared to other brokers,
2) Signals have high risk to reward ratio wrong signals to make you loose your money,
3) I can not get hold of COLLINS - Sales who used to call me everyday before I invested and who promised that I can withdraw from my money if I am not happy.

Please do not invest your money with 12TRADER.COM it is SCAM if anyone needs further information about this company contact me.

tahir,
cape town, South Africa,
Jun 4, 2018,

12trader is for you

12trader is the best forex broker i have ever worked with and the best service are provided to me bu their consultants. vlad anderson will do his best to make you more money than you could ever imagine.

Lee Cheng,
Hong Kong (Really the offices of 12Trader/CMSTrader in Bulgaria),
May 16, 2018,

I am working with this company for the past 1 year. They are providing me great help.
They teached me in the beginning and now providing me signals everyday. everything is working good, they are good company I recommend it for beginer and traders that want to improve.

4 Star Rating removed.

12Trader and CMSTrader are related companies.  This review came from the same location in Bulgaria used in the FPA's forums by a representative of CMSTrader.

Per FPA policy, the rating on this review has been set to Zero stars.

The FPA does not appreciate review spammers.