OnikamiCapital.com Review Visit site

Updated: Sep 5, 2018

Performance tests

StatusAccountProductP/L Weekly,%Weeks testedP/L Gross,%
OniKami Capital PAMM+0.5624.9+14.816

Join live discussion of OnikamiCapital.com on our forum

OnikamiCapital.com profile provided by Onikamicapital, Apr 23, 2018

Onikami Capital utilizes a proprietary and dynamic trading strategy involving the most liquid G-7 currency pairs that include EUR/USD, AUD/USD, USD/CAD, USD/JPY and NZD/USD. Our trading tools and analysis are designed to detect market patterns on particular currency pairs; these patterns may be identified through a myriad of technical and market indicators. Due to the relative stability of certain currency pairs over defined time periods, our methods identify when a pattern has been temporarily breached due to an increase in market volatility. Our strategy initiates long or, short trades on a currency pair during a pattern disruption and realizes profits when the pattern has been restored. The managers of Onikami Capital look for breakouts, pull backs and reversals in the Forex Market. Support and resistance levels are discretionally observed whilst also monitoring order flow to substantiate directional bias. Fundamental macro events are heavily factored into trading decisions. Our time horizon on a particular trade may range from 1 day to 3 months.

Joao F Costa,
Portugal,
Sep 3, 2018,

I used to work in private banking for 10 years! At first I was a little bit sceptic on investing but now that I'm with onikamicapital for 5 months I completely changed my opinion. I trust them with my money as they exceeded all my expectations, whether were talking about profitability or customer service. And all in a easy to use plattform where you can track your investments in real time.