EmporioTrading.com Review Visit site

Updated: Nov 21, 2018

EmporioTrading is a forex broker. Emporio Trading offers the MT5 and MT5 Mobile forex trading top platform. EmporioTrading.com offers over 45 forex currency pairs, cfds, shares, equities, indexes, metals, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

EmporioTrading.com

Join live discussion of EmporioTrading.com on our forum

javi5,
Colombia,
Nov 20, 2018,

They are SCAM. They stole all my money in 3 hours: what I had invested, 53,000 and what I had gained in 3 months, 74,000. This happened when I told them I wanted to withdraw 15,000. They work with metatrade5, but I do not know if they really invest the money from each operation or they steal it at once. They made me invest in aluminum for sale and in three hours I had lost 23,000 so so much I do not leave margin and unilaterally closed all the operations that were open in buying and selling: oil, copper, euro-ruble, palladium, platinum, Australian USD-dollar. These operations were protected to purchase and sale. Therefore they made me lose , according to them all my money. They are scammers.

Son SCAM.Me robaron todo mi dinero en 3 horas: lo que yo habia invertido,53.000 y lo que llevaba ganado en 3 meses,74.000. Esto ocurriò cuando les comunique que querìa retirar 15.000.Funcionan con metatrade5,pero no se si realmente invierten el dinero de cada operaciòn o se lo roban de una vez.Me hicieron invertir en aluminio a la venta y en tres horas habia perdido 23.000 por lo tanto no quedo margen y unilateralmente cerraron todas las operaciones que estaban abiertas en compra y venta:petroleo,cobre,euro-rublo,paladio,platino,USD-dolar australiano.Estas operaciones estaban protegidas a compra y a venta.Por lo tanto me hicieron perder,segun ellos todo mi dinero.Son ESTAFADORES.
Maria Iliana Guerra,
Ahuachapan El Salvador, El Salvador,
Sep 24, 2018,

I am new to this and the person who advised me, made me lose 900 dollars and five minutes, to save the account he wanted me to put in more money.

Soy nueva en esto y la persona que me asesoraba, me hizo perder 900 dólares e cinco minutos , para salvar la cuenta quería que pusiera mas dinero.