RaceOption.com Review

Updated: Oct 15, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
RaceOption.com
June 22, 2018: The French AMF has issued a warning about unauthorized forex brokers. RaceOption.com is on that list. CLICK HERE to verify.

Join live discussion of RaceOption.com on our forum

FADIL,
FERIZAJ, Kosovo,
Aug 16, 2020,

I INVESTED $300 TO RACE OPTION,

I INVESTED $300 TO RACE OPTION,
AND WHEN I ASKED TO WITHDRAW TO SAME METHOD (BTC) THEY DONT REPLY ,AND I WON 10 TRADES LAST NIGHT AND THEY DID SOMETHING THERE BEHIND TO MAKE ALL TRADES LOST, LIKE I DIDN'T WIN NONE!
SO I TOOK A PICTURE OF THE CHART OF PRICE ON THE TIME OF EXPIRY, I JUST HOLD THE MOUSE ON THE CHART AND THE PRICE WAS ALMOST 100POINTS MORE...SO THEY SAY ,NO ITS CLOSED CORRECT...

SO PLEASE DONT INVEST MONEY ON RACEOPTION.COM
THANKS

Carmelo,
Colchester, United Kingdom,
Apr 26, 2020,

RaceOption??? They are SCAMMERS!! STAY AWAY FROM THEM

I was scammed by Raceoption, a binary option trading broker. Raceoption provides binary option trading at raceoption.com. I will describe below 3 main issues I had with Raceoption: they charged 18% of my deposit for the deposit, they save fake expiring prices to make you believe you lost the contracts even when you won them. They don’t process the withdrawals

1) They took about 185 £ from my deposit. They said "there was an 18% commission" for the deposit. However, the website does not say anything about the deposit commission, and I got this first surprise after my first deposit. So, I made a deposit of 1000£ on the 16th April 2020 with the visa debit card but then it said that the transaction failed and told me that I had to go to a third party website https://payments.changelly.com to buy 1000£ in bitcoin and sent this money to this bitcoin address: 3CwU4rUoeEmVdFAtmPD9SmbHPebuUJ4vEa. Then, after about 10 min I got only 814 £ in my raceoption account. So, they took away already about 185£ from my 1000£ deposit.

2) they used software cheats to steal the payout of 4 of my trades. I made 4 trades totalling 398.11 £. I won at the expiring time. So, I should get a 190% payout (100% of the invested money (398.11) + 90% profit of the invested money (358.30)) which was 756.41 £ (398.11 £ + 358.30 £ = 756.41 £). However, they saved in trade history a fake expiring price to make me believe I lost the trades and give me 0 £ instead of 756.41 £. I am sure the price was different than one they saved because I was looking at the price at the end of the trades. It happened 4 times in a row so I am positive they were using software cheats to steal my payout of 756.41 £. I tried to complain about that but they do not respond to my emails and calls.

3) on the 19th April 2020, I asked for a withdrawal of net balance which is 1044.97£. They said that it would be processed within one 1 hour, but it hasn't been processed yet. Now they called me and said they will need 3 days (Wednesday). Then, in the same call, I started complaining about the stolen payout (explained above) and he closed the phone. Today 26th April, it’s been a week and after all these lies they have been told me, I believe there will never going to see the withdrawal.
Egypt, Egypt,
Feb 27, 2020,

AMAZING BROKER

Well, I have no idea why all these bad reviews! I'm a trader with RaceOption for pretty long times it's been years now! and I have never faced any problem in withdrawals or activating my account with the documents! I have to say this is an AMAZING BROKER!

Sohel,
Bangladesh, Bangladesh,
Nov 21, 2019,

False advertisement, stay away!!!

They advertise that they will give you the withdrawal within 1 hour, but when you deposit, there's no way you're getting your money back.

They have a pretty strategic way of seducing you with some "strippers" in live chat option. Don't fall for that.

Could you please provide more details about this unusual method of dealing with clients?
Mark,
Utah, USA,
Jun 24, 2019,

Withdraw Stolen

My withdraw has been over 2 weeks now, I dont believe i will see my 675.00 again.... They say withdraws in 1 hour, bunch of scammers !!!!!!
São Paulo Brasil, Brazil,
Jan 29, 2019,

race option is a scam.

I'll say what I think of the race option in a nutshell My name is Cristiano I'm Brazilian I started to negotiate with the race option at the end of the year 2018 and I was literally stolen I made an initial deposit of 250 usd I was able to make 3 or 4 withdrawals of low values 50 usd at most 100 usd after 2 weeks of trading I asked for a withdrawal of 200 usd and they simply blocked my account with all my balance and said my account was being blocked for suspected fraud summing up anyone who makes money at the brokerage race option will have your account blocked.
CoCo,
Middle, USA,
Dec 2, 2018,

They said no deposit fees for BTC, they charged me..... They said no fees for withdraw, they charged me ..... One day withdraw service they said, Nope it took
3 days .... RaceOtion DO WHAT YOU SAY !