Spectre.ai Review Visit site

Updated: Oct 16, 2018

Spectre is a forex broker. Spectre offers the Spectre forex trading platform. Spectre.ai offers over 5 forex currency pairs, digital option, bonds, ETFs, equities, cfds, commodities, cryptocurrencies and stocks for your personal investment and trading options.

Spectre.ai

Join live discussion of Spectre.ai on our forum

szwedu897,
Ipswich, United Kingdom,
Oct 12, 2018,

Entry below the price (?!)

Why prices are much different than MT4. This i can understand. My last week one of trade was opened much lower below the price candle and the support give ma a shit. Many trades are open on the bad price when one day happened it:

skype: przemyslawszwed
midas2017,
london, United Kingdom,
Sep 10, 2018,

My experience with Spectre.ai

Just wanted to inform everyone who is trading bins or used to trade bins before ESMA went all 1984 on us that there are still a few good places around to trade safely. I shut my accounts with IQ option and binary.com after facing some issues with withdrawals and entry prices, respectively there. Not saying they are scam but just my experience was less than optimal last year.

I traded for about 3 weeks on a demo account at the new broker "Spectre" and finally mustered up the courage to take the leap again into binaries or what they call "Smart Options". The "Smart" comes from the bit that some of their wallets allow you to trade against a smart contract on the blockchain (ETH btw not btc for those crypto gurus here) so it kind of removes the middle man. Been trading there have made a grand total of 1,347 euros (if you adjust for the fx on eur/eth prices). Here are the pros and cons:

Pros:
- No account managers, haven't ever received any phone call to deposit or any irritating emails asking me to trade.
- Support, this used to be quite slow a few months ago. I had to wait 2 days sometimes 3 to receive a response but now they have someone on all the time in the live chat so i get my queries tended to quickly
- Can trade at night, all other binary brokers just stop trading after 8 or 9, so this is a big plus
- Trading with the wallet account is awesome. Its a pain to setup cause you need to hook up your metamask or mew to spectre but once you do it you get your wins instantly after the transaction is confirmed on the block! SUPER feature no more withdrawals and i dont need to send deposits. For me this is a big plus. Downside here is the minimum trade size is like eur50 because of gas prices. They should get that sorted.
- Very short expiries, only broker ive been able to trade 10 second expiries. High Low offers 30 second as their lowest.
- No deposits, i love this feature if you can go through the hassle of hooking up your meta with spectre then you dont need to deposit, you just lock up capital per trade until the trade wins and if it does you get paid immediately, if you lose your bet goes to the smart contract wallet

Cons:
- User interface could be way better, looks a bit faded and dated
- More assets would be good
- Setup of account takes a while with all the RM which is good but for moderate traders like me i dont need all that fancy stuff just to trade binaries
- Spread at night on 5m and on 10 and 30 second trades of a few pips. Its small but still some spread, would be great if none was there. Good that they show it though openly through the difference between the indicated entry and spot.
- No dutch support would be good if you had that. I know there is a big dutch community that misses trading binary and being part dutch myself would like to see that :)
- no mobile app, thats a big negative

Overall it is one of the more unique and pleasant experiences i have had with a broker and on support they are very professional drone like ha ha. I can post my account details and screenshots if anyone wants proof or any other information.
I am also not an affiliate.