FTMO.com Review Visit site

Updated: Aug 22, 2019

Join live discussion of FTMO.com on our forum

FTMO.com profile provided by FTMO support, Jun 13, 2018

Portugal, Portugal,
Aug 20, 2019,

I have started trading with ftmo, went through the challenge fase successfully and am now currently in the verification fase. Enjoying the support so far, they seem really professional and i am very close to start trading on the funded account.
Leicester, United Kingdom,
Aug 15, 2019,

Worth Trying it

I’m a young trader who started trading when I was 17 and I’ve lost huge amount of money through my trading journey. Then I came across to FTMO who provides funding for traders. So i took the challenge and lost twice, but I never gave up and on my third try I passed the challenge. My experience so far is great. Their customer service team is Excellent. I recommend this challenge to every serious forex trader out there. The account size I’ll be getting is 100k, just imagine how much profit you could make with this amount of money.

Thank you for reading this. Wish you all the best for your trading career.
Aug 9, 2019,

Great support, fulfilling challenge

Challenge was rather enjoyable as I got back my focus and commitment for trading.
It has also reignited my passion for trading as I seek to improve myself.
For eg. I used to trade only USD pairs but I have since learn to pair a strong and a weak pair using relative strength.

Would strongly encourage everyone to give the challenge a shot!
New York, USA,
Aug 5, 2019,

FTMO - Doing Exactly What They Say

I'm into the verification phase with FTMO and they have done exactly everything that they have said they would. Their service and response is excellent and prompt. There is no hidden agenda with them. If you think you can meet the parameters of the challenge then I would recommend them as reputable.
UKN, Trinidad and Tobago,
Aug 1, 2019,

Amazing......... Beyond Beleif

FTMO is a traders dream, except it's for real.
I had my own doubts but still decided to give it a shot and have no regrets.
The restrictions brought out the best in me discipline wise and was determined to perform well. I received my first (of many) profit split and it is very much so legit and I got it on the same day (delends on paymemt choice and how quickly you do the invoice).
They are very organised and respond quickly to any queries. I'm enjoying my experience and would recommend to any serious trader that has difficulty starting with adequate funds.
Adil,
Augsburg, Germany,
Jul 24, 2019,

Business Model not fair to traders

Unfortunately business model is not fair to traders.
You need to pay a fee to participate which is only refunded after passing the evaluation and verification. Still you will not get fee back You need to trade a live account and fee is only refunded with your first profit withdrawal. All this points to un-fair business model for traders. Stay away !
Reply by FTMO support submitted Jul 25, 2019:
Hello Adil, thanks for your opinion. Not sure why do you think the business model is not fair. We are the only Proprietary funding company which is refunding the fee and we are very proud of this! Btw this is also clearly stated on our site: https://ftmo.com/en/faq/are-the-fees-recurrent/ and here: https://ftmo.com/en/faq/why-is-there-a-fee/ We have always refunded the fee in 100% of cases so no need to be worried at all. If you have any concerns whatsoever, please get in touch with us at support@ftmo.com and we'll be happy to assist.
Leiden, Netherlands,
Jul 23, 2019,

Article discount

is this the reason i only see positive reviews ?

"Article discount
Become an inspiration for other traders and be part of FTMO. Help us to create an interesting content about trading and get a discount for the Challenge! Anyone who writes an article will be rewarded with a 5% discount for the Challenge of any size. For more information click here."

Jul 22, 2019 - 1 Star Making 10 % in one month is a absurd demand.
What are you gonna do when markets are not moving ?
There business model is easy take the fee and make money.
When they have your money you won't hear from them anymore.
Only Gamblers are true the first round they are not interested in good traders,they just want your sign up fee.
Tried it several times but i am no gambler so no change to succeed.
Reply by FTMO support submitted Jul 25, 2019:
Hello Signals, thanks for your opinion. Let us just give you facts that speak for itself as you have posted some false accusations. 10% on profit target is required only in the first stage of the evaluation process. In the Verification, you only have a 5% target and once you are funded, there is no profit target at all. The first stage requirement of 10% is not absurd at all, as it is in balance with the loss we allow you to take. We allow traders to lose 10% so we aim 10% on target, it's a logical ratio of 1:1 and no investor in the world will allow you to lose more than what they expect/target. To answer another question you posted, when markets are not moving, we give a new free account every time trader respects the rules. This situation is clearly described here: https://ftmo.com/en/faq/if-i-fail-do-i-get-a-second-chance/
You stated that traders don't hear from us after they pay the fee. That is absolutely false statement. Our customer support is outstanding and we are available through multiple channels. You can see the reviews of many happy traders below in this thread. If there is anything that troubles you or anything else you would like to discuss, please feel free to contact us at support@ftmo.com or any other contact options we offer.

Jul 19, 2019,

Great Company For A Serious Trader

I have just received my funded account and am writing a short review of my experience at FTMO. Like many others have said, I would highly recommend this company if you're looking for a funded account.

For starters, their customer support is beyond reproach and they are always very prompt in responding to any queries you may have and will do their best to solve any problems that you may face with your trading platform or anything else for that matter.

The trading challenge is a bit of a pressure cooker situation, as you are required to make a 10% return in one calendar month, which is basically 22 trading days. However, I assure you that it can be done, as I, and many others in the past have done so. The verification stage is considerably easier as the target is reduced to 50% and the time is extended to 2 calendar months.

One thing I would add is that this is not for complete beginners. You should have some trading experience under your belt before you take on the challenge, although they are very fair in that you are allowed to take the challenge again and again until you pass, provided 1) you don't break any of the trading rules and 2) you post a positive return at the end of the challenge.

The one thing that helps greatly is the max daily loss limit. This is put in place to prevent revenge trading, so once you are close to your daily loss limit, close out the losing position and stop for the day.

It is my opinion that FTMO is the best company to consider if you have some experience trading and are looking to get a funded account. They are very generous with their profit splits, and they are always looking out for you as a trader. Do keep in mind that ultimately, your success means money for both the company and yourself and for that reason, FTMO genuinely cares about your success, and contrary to what some have said, they are not out to make money from the challenge fees.

Highly recommended for any serious trader looking for funding!!
Stacey,
Uk, United Kingdom,
Jul 19, 2019,

Unique programme

I have looked into many funded trader programmes and FTMO came out on top for me.

They have a high profit split in favor of the trader, but more importantly they allow you the freedom to trade your own strategy.

There is no restrictions on how you trade as long as you meet the criteria of loss limits

I Have completed the challenge and am currently almost through the verification stage and so far it’s been a great experience!
Eric-Charles,
Santa Cruz, Costa Rica,
Jul 18, 2019,

good company for traders !

I passed the challenge, I enter now in the verification phase.
FTMO is a very good way for profitable traders who need funding.
They answer the emails very quickly, their rules are only about risk management, they totally make sense, and are not limitating at all, they let you basically free to trade whatever you want and the way you want as long as you have a proper risk management system.
They have the best profit sharing I have seen so far (70/30), a very good buying power (10m with the 100k trading account), while some competitors would offer a very low buying power even if they give you a 100k trading account.
They have a good client area with a good summary of your progression and open positions, it is usefull, and they also provide some good daily stats about the dax for day traders.
In summary, I really like trading for them so far !