FTMO Review

Prop Firm

Updated: May 12, 2021 · FTMO.com  · Is this your company?
FTMO

Contact: support@ftmo.com, +44 2033222983

Join live discussion of FTMO.com on our forum

FTMO.com profile provided by FTMO support, Jun 13, 2018

Brooklyn, USA,
May 6, 2021,

Awesome Customer service and Quick Payout of Profit Split

FTMO is a Great Forex Pro Firm. The customer service are great to talk to anytime.
I also got my payout on time. FTMO is a place good traders should be.

Villahermosa, Mexico,
May 6, 2021,

Funded trader since december 2020

I have to say that FTMO is the best proprietary firm out there. I have received every profit split on time each month. I live in Mexico and they send wire transfer to my bank account and the funds are available within 1 business day. If you are a discipline trader this is the best option to work with other people money while leveling up your gains.

Quebec, Canada,
May 5, 2021,

Best Forex in the game !

I've been funded for a month now ! and cannot be happier with FTMO. it was so easy to get my profit share and it was quick ! Same thing for the refund. I recommend !

Shale,
South africa, South Africa,
May 4, 2021,

Great

Very liable and honest company. They have paid me out what I've for the month and checked by email if I've received my money respectfully.

England, United Kingdom,
May 4, 2021,

Brilliant firm

Cannot fault FTMO in the slightest. Super quick and easy to get started with the challenge, upon passing the verification account was ready in a couple hours.
After completing both my full FTMO account was ready in two days (passed on a Friday, had the account by Sunday)

First 30 days were up on the funded account, received my refund for the challenge and the share of the profits within a day of being informed that I was due a payout. Absolutely brilliant. The customer service team is always avaliable and always super helpful, 100% recommended to everyone wanted to get funded

Joshua,
Dorset, United Kingdom,
May 2, 2021,

Finally passed the Challenge & Verification and received my profit split!

Passing the challenge wasn't an easy task, it took me many attempts, of which a lot of the time I would finish the challenge in profit but had not hit the 10% profit target. I eventually did pass two $100k challenges and verifications and in the first month finished in profit and submitted my profit split, which they paid within two days and they also refunded my entry fee's for both challenges.

My experience with FTMO has been relatively pain-free, and they've been honest to their word and have done what they said they would do!

India, India,
Apr 29, 2021,

Best trading prop firm out there!

FTMO is the best trading prop firm out there. Their customer support is excellent, sends the profit immediately and also repays the exam fees if you meet all the conditions!

Alim,
Apr 27, 2021,

Good Company

Had a good experience with the company, i lost my funded account due tom exceeding the daily loss because i wasn't focusing properly because i was trying to get another account at the same time but regardless i ended the month in profit so received my profit split in like 3 days and got my refund as well. Legit company. Only thing is when doing the challenge, the minimum trading days is not needed. Apart from that everything's good.

Apr 27, 2021,

Proven Withdrawal

For people that have any doubts, rest assured FTMO is fully legit and I got my profit split into my account in a very systematic and prompt manner.

Those that are skeptical, please do your own due diligence about the objectives for the challenge and the funded account, like daily and overall maximum EQUITY loss limits.

I also got refunded my challenge fee, which I opted for another free challenge.

Looking forward to working with them for months an years to come!

Sailesh,
Apr 26, 2021,

Profit Splits

Successfully received my second profit split. Efficiency at its very best. Still the top prop firm among the rest. Thumbs up.

Mar 24, 2021 - 5 Stars My profit splits were processed exactly as what's written in the contract agreement. Good client support providing valuable information & also suggestion to solve client's issues. Reliable platform to trade, I didn't face any issues about lagging. Platform is maintained well. Definitely the best prop firm I would suggest to other trader.