FTMO Review

Prop Firm

Updated: Sep 28, 2021 · FTMO.com  · Is this your company?

FTMO invites traders to participate in FTMO challenge, pass FTMO verification and then remotely trade their account. Please read reviews below and share your experience if are live FTMO trader.

FTMO

Contact: support@ftmo.com, +44 2033222983

Join live discussion of FTMO.com on our forum

FTMO.com profile provided by FTMO support, Jun 13, 2018

Cairo, Egypt,
Sep 25, 2021,

FTMO will suck your hard working money !

Bussiness Model based on 92% people fail first time,

the 8% will not make to the year end, they will also fail

they need to keep posting only positive Reviews and do massive marketing to keep sucking your blood and milking your money.

They will milk you on a demo account and look for another dreamer to suck.

Sep 25, 2021,

FTMO is a company with integrity

I passed my challenge and verification. Although it wasn’t easy. I got my live account and I’ve received my first profit split and refund. The customer service is great, they resolved all my issues. I just wish that FTMO can remove the max daily loss rule so that traders don’t close their winning trades too early. I also want FTMO to allow a free challenge retake for traders who lost their live account due to violating the max daily loss rule, as long as they closed in profit, they don’t need to pay for another challenge. I had to pay for another challenge ‘cos of this experience. Asides that, FTMO is a great company.

Malacky, Slovakia,

Best funding company

After pass challenege and verification. I start be ftmo funded trader. I very thankfull for first payment and also receive back challenge fee. Very thanks!

Oslo, Norway,
Sep 22, 2021,

FTMO Review after first month

From starting the challenge, to get a funded account, to recieve a profit split: everything with FTMO has been great. There is a reason why FTMO has been around since the beginning, and they will be around for the longest time.

No question about it, I'd recommend FTMO for anyone trying to get funded, as they're the most trusted and consistent propfirms out there.

60200, Czech Republic,
Sep 21, 2021,

It is still getting better

Passed FTMO challenge and verification, received funded account, refund and now 3rd profit split in row. From now on they increased profit split from 70:30 to 80:20. Excellent.

Clayton Bourne,
Sep 20, 2021,

First Class Trading Company for budding traders.

I started with FTMO in June 2021. After failing a few challenges, I was able to finally pass both stages and secure a funded account with them.
Since then, their transparency has been unmatched and I would recommend FTMO to any and all future traders to give them a go.
They definitely provide value for money and personally, I have no interest in signing with any other trading company.

Bucharest, Romania,
Sep 15, 2021,

Everything is great

I work with FTMO since June 2020 and everything is great. I started my first Challenge and Verification in June 2020, and I passed both at the end of September. So, I received my funded account on October 1st, 2020, and placed my first trade on October 7, 2020. I managed my account carefully, and I managed to get my first profit split after 11 months, in September 2021. My profit split day was September 7, 2021, and I received my profit share and the fee that I paid for the challenge on September 9, 2021, in my bank account.

Malaysia, Malaysia,
Sep 13, 2021,

So far so good, FTMO legit refund and profit withdrawal

I have passed FTMO Challenge and Verification. Currently done my first withdrawal on FTMO Account. All fee have been refunded and I got my profit split 70%.

paulk,
london, United Kingdom,
Sep 7, 2021,

FTMO amazing service

FTMO have been absolutely brilliant to trade with from the very start. There is no sales pitch with regards to challenges they let you do them at your own pace and after a fail unlike other prop firms they leave you to decide if and when to take another challenge. On the flip side of that the profit split is an amazing service, they notify you a week before of the date and they make it very simple to withdraw as they also offer a service to create an invoice. My payment arrived in my bank within 24hrs

Overall the service is first class

Jeremia,
Windhoek, Namibia,
Sep 7, 2021,

Their customer service

FTMO is the best prop firm one can find out there. No question about that. They attend to their customers' questions and concerns on time, and when it comes to profit splits, they pay right away, without any excuses whatsoever. They are very honest too. They are LEGIT.