FTMO Review

Prop Firm

Updated: Mar 9, 2021 · FTMO.com  · Is this your company?
FTMO

Contact: support@ftmo.com, +44 2033222983

Join live discussion of FTMO.com on our forum

FTMO.com profile provided by FTMO support, Jun 13, 2018

Palembang, Indonesia,
Mar 4, 2021,

Huge different on my Stop loss and Take Profit

Hi guys, Heince here.

Today I want to share my experience in FTMO challenge.
I just want to point out that FTMO Stop Loss and Take Profit is not working as it should.
My take profit was at the following price 1764.85, and it was filled at 1759.65.
It was filled 5000 pips different from my take profit price. That is huge. I know sometimes slippage can happen but this is too much and unacceptable. Maybe you think that I should be happy to get the profit more than I should but I mean if my take profit is not working then I reckon my Stop Loss will not working either. I have proof that my Stop Loss was not working. It has 3000 different pips.

I have email the customer support asking why this happened and they said that it was normal. But for me as a 5 years trader trading in many brokers I can safely say that this wasn’t normal. I really do hope that FTMO can fix this in the future so that their customer can be happy. Especially when Money Management is one of the key factor for your success in FTMO.

Sebastian Espinoza,
Miami Florida, USA,
Mar 2, 2021,

Very TRUE!!!

My name is Sebastian Espinoza and I plan on achieving more than just the one ftmo that I have... Shooting for 3! They are TRUE to their word and have made me be able to quit my job!

A Az,
Feb 17, 2021,

Excellent Prop Firm!!

I’ve been a funded trader with FTMO on my second profit split now and I have only good things to say about the team and FTMO! Quick, responsive, helpful and seamless! Grateful to be one of their funded traders. It is indeed life changing!

Austria, Austria,
Feb 15, 2021,

Definitly serious!

Profit Split and Refundable Challenge Fee received within 2 days after Payday! Easy payouts and top customer service.

Bali, Indonesia,
Feb 13, 2021,

Profit Split And Registration Fee

FTMO really pays, with a profit split of 70% of the total that a trader makes.
And also for the full registration fee returned by FTMO.

Aleksejs,
Riga, Latvia,
Feb 10, 2021,

I am glad I discovered FTMO!

Happy funded trader here and this is my honest opinion:

I have just completed my 1st month of live trading; FTMO kept their word - paid my profit split share and refunded my Challenge fee.

Within 3 business days from my profit split date, I've received both transfers. Thank you, FTMO!

Their trading conditions are excellent: I use MT4 platform, they are able to provide pretty remarkable FX spreads & commissions - one of the lowest I have personally experienced so far! Reliable trading environment and very fast trade execution.

Overall, so far so good! Would I recommend their program to anyone serious about trading? Absolutely!

navk,
chennai, India,
Feb 7, 2021,

I passed the challenge 10 days ago. Verification took just 3 days however i had to wait till 10 minimum days are traded.

Looking to work with Long term with FTMO.

Great opportunity provided by FTMO for talented traders.

Will offer 5 star rating once I receive my first profit split.

FTMO, You rock !!

Amaury,
Florida, USA,
Feb 7, 2021,

Top notch Prop firm

My experience with FTMO has been second to none. They’re support team answers extremely fast and are always so helpful! The challenges are very straight forward and best of all THEY PAY OUT! I received my first profit split + my fee reimbursed. I look forward to working with them for a long time ahead. Believe me when I tell you, if you’re considering getting funding look no further FTMO is the way to go!

P,
Cologne, Germany,
Feb 5, 2021,

FTMO is just GREAT!

To keep it short and simple: Every Trader with Skills to achieve the Goals should go with FTMO. Profit Splits and Fee payed, awesome Customer Support always friendly with a heart for trading and humanity. <3

John,
CT, USA,
Feb 4, 2021,

Extremely satisfied

John here
Joined FTMO in 2020 so will talk about my experience,
Being a day trader for a few years.
1st talking about the challenge - you need a provin, profitable system to take the challenge. Dont waste your money if u dont have that.

2nd
I love their C trader platfrom very easy to use just like stock brokers.

3rd
Redrawals are easy and payed out 2-5 business days upin request and country.

Lastly am satisfied. And want to say thank you to FTMO.