FTMO.com Review Visit site

Updated: Apr 22, 2019

Join live discussion of FTMO.com on our forum

FTMO.com profile provided by FTMO support, Jun 13, 2018

Abha,
India,
Apr 19, 2019,

Take the challenge and learn discipline

Challenge is excellent which had changed the way I was looking at fund management. It has all the ingredients to keep you disciplined and successful
Moo,
Thailand, Thailand,
Apr 17, 2019,

A pleasant experience and I cannot wait to continue with the company and progress with them.

After passing the challenge, I am not only impressed with FTMO but glad I chose them rather than a different company. They have realistic targets for us traders and allow us to leverage trades with. Not only this but we also have the choice of which broker we wish to join with.

I would highly recommend this company to anyone wishing to participate in the forex world but lack the capital to do so.
ntunhikorn,
Thailand,
Apr 12, 2019,

The Challenge is great. They help me improve my risk management. I failed many times on the challenge step due to my risk management and overtrade but finally passed. Now, I'm waiting for the verification step. I'll update again when I pass it.
avika001,
Frankfurt, Germany,
Apr 3, 2019,

Excellent and professional

After the challenge, I'm in the live account since the beginning of March and can only recommend it, it supports Diesceplin the tools are very helpful, the payout took exactly one day and the fee was commuted. !!!!!
On a good work together and good future with FTMO
tradernguyen,
Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam,
Mar 22, 2019,

Enthusiastically Support and Greatly Tool

I have overcome the challenge and are moving to verify again before I have the opportunity to become a trader at FTMO. I am very pleased with FTMO's customer support service, very quickly and enthusiastically. Especially there are two great tools that greatly support my trading: Account
MetriX + Mentor
App.
Filip Daelman,
Brussels, Belgium,
Mar 12, 2019,

Excellent and professional

I successfully completed the Challenge and I will start soon with my verification process. Up to now I had a fantastic experience with FTMO and a look forward to become a FTMO funded trader. FTMO is offering the best profit split available on the market.

First of all about the trading itself, during the challenge(s) you learn to be very focussed and diciplined, and to apply a very strickt money and risk management while trading. This is the most important requirement to meet the trading objectives.

In general, communication, website and reporting are very clear and straightforward. The customer service is excellent and quick.

I would recommend FTMO to any traders looking to get funded.
Nick21521,
New York, USA,
Mar 6, 2019,

The best funded account out there.

I want to address any skeptics out there and tell you that FTMO is 100% legit. I received my first profit split for the month of February this morning right into my paypal account.

Their customer service is great and they also provide the best trading conditions by far of any funding service. Im looking forward to working with them in the future.

If you are a United states citizen and are looking for a workaround to escape the CFTC this is a great opportunity.
M. Mathew,
Berkshire, United Kingdom,
Mar 4, 2019,

I have successfully completed the Challenge and now waiting for verification process before getting funded.

Overall, my experience with FTMO has been positive, their customer service is excellent as they would always reply promptly to whatever query I have.

I would recommend FTMO Challenge for any traders who is seriously looking to get funded.
rufuszion,
Feb 18, 2019,

FTMO makes you a better trader in Forex and CFDs trading

Since I have been trading Forex for over 10 years, I have never seen or come across any Company like FTMO with reference to helping traders become better disciplined, focused and handle management more efficiently. The trading objectives are just perfect for any serious trader, or intending trader that wants to be funded. I will recommend FTMO to any serious trader that seeks funding.
Its a win-win partnership. The most interesting reward about it, is that you get to keep 70% of all target profits (and higher) you make in the funded account.
Alincik,
Chisinau, Moldova, Republic of,
Feb 14, 2019,

So far, so good!
Passed both levels and I am a step away of becoming a funded trader with the company. A good company, a good choice!