FTMO Review

Updated: Oct 18, 2020 · FTMO.com  · Is this your company?
FTMO

Contact: support@ftmo.com, +44 2033222983

Join live discussion of FTMO.com on our forum

FTMO.com profile provided by FTMO support, Jun 13, 2018

Guernsey, United Kingdom,
Oct 13, 2020,

This is my best investment so far , honest people , good communication , good service this is all you need
I received my first challenge fee plus my profit split , I'm very excited about the next months working with the company , I'm about to change my live!

Adam Poe,
New york, USA,
Oct 12, 2020,

Awesome

I passed both phases got the deposit and my profits within a few days !!! I am currently working on an additional account

Manila, Philippines,
Oct 12, 2020,

Yes, you can trust them!

I just got my profit split today.
Although it got a little delay of 1 week before they send it to me that I needed to email them again for the update. But nonetheless, I got it! So yeah, I recommend this prop firm.

Memphis TN, USA,
Oct 10, 2020,

I have been paid out !!

For anyone doubting the legitimacy of this company I completely understand but this company is very legit and professional. I have been paid out and I also documented it on my YouTube channel feel free to check it out “Mikewillp TV” . I’m now on my third month of trading the funded account and if everything goes good this will most definitely be a life changing opportunity. Right now I live in Memphis TN , & my goal is to move to Florida next year!! I’m very appreciative of FTMO I’ve made like 9K so far in two months just trading one 100K account and I’m currently working on adding a extra 100K

Positive Experience!

I have received my first Profit Split and I was refunded my Challenge Fees. Every step of the way has been very simple and consistent. I now have my 2nd Funded Account Running and working on my 3rd Challenge now. I am looking forward to future success. Only advise for anyone is to pay attention to your Metrics, Draw-Down, and be patient (don't try to win it in 1 day).

Riccardo,
Cagliari, Italy,

Excellent!

As per the contract I received 70% of the profits made during the month + the fee, excellent punctuality. I also thank the technical assistance for the support, very kind and extremely available.

NC, USA,

FTMO does pay you

Hey all, after completing the FTMO challenge, verification and then trading the live account. I can say that yes FTMO does pay!. I was told an estimate of 2 weeks for payment to go through but i ended up only having to wait a week for my Profit Split. I then was paid out my deposit fee the next day. I'm not an affiliate with them and I traded on a 10k account. FTMO paid me back and my experience with them has been awesome.

Georgia, USA,

Great Company!!!

If you're thinking about taking the challenge and think you have what it takes. I suggest you go ahead and take it. I took the challenge and passed the verification. I was paid my 70% split and reimbursed my fee. FTMO.com is the best move if you have trading skills and need more funds to make trades. I started the process in July of 2020 and received my split in September 2020.

Preston, Lancashire, United Kingdom,
Sep 27, 2020,

FTMO PERFORMANCE AS A COMPANY

Hi, I'm now on my 2nd month of having a funded account with FTMO and so far there service and communication with me has been 100 percent. After I sent them an invoice for my 1st Month split I had my split sat in my Bank account within a week. I can't recommend them enough! Anyone who is serious about trading should use FTMO in my opinion. Thanks, John

Qua,
CT, USA,
Sep 25, 2020,

Profit split

FTMO is great, I received my first profit split this month . Challenge fee was refunded to my account too very quick. The profits took one week after which is pretty fast. Looking to making more money with them