FTMO Review

Updated: Nov 30, 2020 · FTMO.com  · Is this your company?
FTMO

Contact: support@ftmo.com, +44 2033222983

Join live discussion of FTMO.com on our forum

FTMO.com profile provided by FTMO support, Jun 13, 2018

New York, USA,
Nov 27, 2020,

Very prompt response and withdrawals

I signed up with FTMO and everything that has been displayed on their website is exactly how they operate. They respond promptly to messages and always on top of everything. They have returned the initial fee and the profit split

Christopher N,
Boston, USA,

Clearing up any doubts

FTMO is real and legit. They have some strict rules that you have to follow - max daily loss limit, overall daily loss limit, and profit limit, etc so you really have to be careful with risk management. Once you get past the first two verification stages, then the fun begins with a real account. They are legit when splitting profit (70/30) on a monthly basis and also return your initial deposit fee. Can’t recommend enough if you’re tight on cash and your looking to trade with capital.
Yancey,
Atlanta,GA, USA,

Great Opportunity

Highly recommend using the service. The process from challenge to verification to being a funded trader and receiving my first profit split was very smooth and straightforward. The fact that you receive a refund is the icing on the cake and makes the decision a no brainer. There is never a gap between communication when you complete a task or have questions. FTMO can significantly shorten the journey to becoming a multiple 6 figure trader. Focus on the skillset, become funded and enjoy your life!
larache, Morocco,

FTMO is a Chance for every Trader

This firm is legit and they pay you in time .this is my second month with them and day pay me and also they give me refund .
Geo,
San Diego, USA,
Nov 24, 2020,

Great for someone with not a lot of capital.

Like many people I know, we don’t have 100k on the side to trade. Me being a good trader, the trades I would make could only get me so far with the money I had. I’ve been with them for 5 months, completed the challenge and I’m now a funded trader. I got paid my first month already and I got my refund. It was a simple process and their customer service has always been great to me! Looking forward to the future.
Ogun State, Nigeria,
Nov 24, 2020,

Best Proprietary Company

My name is Afolabi, I received my first payment in October and I will be due for my next payment soon... It is a great opportunity working with ftmo and I am happy to share my testimony here. This is the best proprietary company that I know and I strongly recommend!
New England, USA,
Nov 23, 2020,

friendly company, promising platform, not reliable

FTMO was very friendly and made me comfortable before I gave them money.

The platform overall is smooth and setup was quick.

Unfortunately, I think their recent "FTMO Server" is less reliable than I understood from reviews of their old service. Market specifications have been wrong several times. Other times they are randomly changed without notice and fixed without explanation. Sometimes the server is down, unscheduled. Crypto trading unavailable on weekends despite promised availability.

Even though there is live support, there is no coverage during US market hours by anyone with authority. So you are left waiting a business day for response, more to resolve if there are followup questions.

So far I have not had any luck getting time restored to my challenge for these issues. I have lost probably 7 out of the allotted 30 days (really, 28, because there is no crypto trading on weekends after all).

I hope these can be worked out and will update my review if we can make this happen. I would love to have a long working relationship with them.

British Columbia, Canada,
Nov 22, 2020,

FTMO trading

Just finished my first full funded month with FTMO. They were surprisingly extremely fast. I sent in my invoice on a tuesday for my profit share and received the funds in my bank account on the saturday so only 4 days. My profit share plus my refund for the challenge fee. no problems at all with them. Will probably do another challenge to increase my account size.
Fort Lauderdale Florida, USA,
Nov 22, 2020,

FTMO PAYSSSS!!

After completing my challenge in August and passing I was given my live account. I traded it up to 14k which was very scary to have a 100k account but I held it together! When it came to my first profit split and also reimbursement for the challenge they were very swift with each process. I was contacted on the Monday because my profit split date fell on a Saturday but after I did everything they ask even after making mistakes on the forms I was still able to be paid out exactly a day later, that may vary with each person due to bank accounts and such. (I use bank of america) anyways if your looking for a good place to traded high account balance and get paid with no issues I definitely recommend ftmo, also they gives a wide range of products to trade including indices and metals.
Mario Dixon,
Florida, USA,
Nov 21, 2020,

I’m a Funded trader for ftmo currently on my second month of trading. So far I have no complaints, has I received my profit split as well as my challenge fee as stated in the contract. I will keep you guys up to date with my relationship with Ftmo has we grow together.