FTMO Review

Updated: Nov 27, 2020 · FTMO.com  · Is this your company?
FTMO

Contact: support@ftmo.com, +44 2033222983

Join live discussion of FTMO.com on our forum

FTMO.com profile provided by FTMO support, Jun 13, 2018

Albert,
May 28, 2020,

First Profit Received

I am new to FTMO so when I am to receive my first profit share, I was skeptic like everyone else. So as soon as I sent my invoice they replied promptly saying they will be sending my share profits and will refund my fee for the challenge. 3 days later, I got my refund and my profits. So for those of you who are still skeptical, this company is legit and is great!

Limassol, Cyprus,
May 28, 2020,

Best decision I could ever made to go with FTMO !

In my opinion one of the best conditions for trader in the world of prop firms. Objectives are very doable, and just the fact they are giving you your one time payment for challange back with first WD indicate they are solid, not mention very lucrative profit splits 70% to your pocket makes reall different. With every step I've been informed, every kind of situation has been dealt with in no time plus stuff being very professional and polite too. I received money very fast and with no problems at all. Couldn't be happier being a part of FTMO trading journey. No doubts they love what they do, with passion and fair play. Well done!

New Mexico, USA,
May 24, 2020,

Amazing professional company!

After successfully completing the Trading Objectives in the Challenge and Verification steps I can say my overall experience with FTMO has been beyond positive, the customer service is extremely helpful and responsive they answer any questions you have. I can't thank the FTMO team and Mr. Otakar enough for this opportunity I have received my first profit split and the refund for starting the challenge after sending in the invoice on my profit split day it was taken care of in a timely manner and I revived my 70% within 2-3 business days as well as the refund.

I would highly recommend FTMO to anyone looking for that jump start in their trading career who don't have the capital to begin with.
Dean,
Perth, Australia,
May 21, 2020,

FTMO

I have recently completed my first month trading with FTMO. After passing the challenge and verification stage, I received my profit split and also my fee from the challenge was refunded.

NW, United Kingdom,
May 21, 2020,

Very happy with the process, and have received my first profit split and re

Very happy with the process, and have received my first profit split and refund. Look forward to adding more accounts with them and trading for them for a long time :-)

Scotland, United Kingdom,
May 20, 2020,

Highly Recommended

I just received my first profit split as well as the refund for the challenge fee. I really cannot fault FTMO. My experience has been nothing by positive with them. The support was fantastic throughout the challenge and verification. In my opinion there is no better place to go to if you can trade (and can prove it). One of the biggest difficulties in trading is undercapitalisation and FTMO solves that problem.

May 20, 2020,

FTMO are the best prop firm around!

If anyone reading this is skeptical about FTMO, don’t be. I can honestly say that they are the best prop firm i’ve come across and thats coming from someone who has had experience with other firms. I received my profit split on the same day that I sent them my invoice and received my refunded challenge fee a day later!
The risk management objectives that they outline are more than fair and the fact your cut is 70% in favour of the trader just shows how much they value the trader over themselves!
Can’t recommend them enough!

D'Angelo Collins,
Indiana, USA,
May 18, 2020,

FTMO is legit!

I have a 300k account with FTMO and I can say they are legit. This is the best opportunity for a retail trader to become successful in the financial markets. Everything including the profit split to challenge fees were reimbursed. If you are skeptical, the only way to find out is to try. You're willing to risk thousands in the real markets, why not risk with FTMO to find out yourself? I did and it worked out perfect. Good luck.
North Carolina, USA,
May 17, 2020,

Super happy with FTMO

I have received my first profit split from FTMO. I had a minor issue with sending them the invoice for the profit split and they were extremely responsive, helping me resolve the issue very quickly. I also received my original challenge fee without issue.

They have been extremely helpful with a few questions I had, responding to all my inquiries very quickly.

Anyone looking for a good prop firm with the potential for solid returns, I would highly suggest FTMO. Although the first challenge was, well challenging, I think it is well worth it. I think the challenge actually helped me improve and become more aware of my risk involved in my trades. The potential for decent returns in a reasonable amount of time is better than any other prop firms I have traded with.

Looking forward to growing with FTMO.

MILANO, Italy,
May 17, 2020,

confirming that you have received your profit share + the fee

I'm very happy and glad for great professional service team FTMO
I confirm that I have receive my first profit share + the fee ( refundable fee).
Also very fast to processing payment... in VERY PROFESSIONAL way