FTMO Review

Updated: Oct 24, 2020 · FTMO.com  · Is this your company?
FTMO

Contact: support@ftmo.com, +44 2033222983

Join live discussion of FTMO.com on our forum

FTMO.com profile provided by FTMO support, Jun 13, 2018

New York, USA,
Oct 31, 2019,

FTMO, HONEST Company, Honest Co-Founder

I paid for a $100K Funding Challenge then ran into a substantial family health problem where my services are needed for an undetermined period of time. I asked FTMO for a refund. The Co-Founder, Otakar Suffner, refunded my money sooooo fast my head spun. THE MOST IMPORTANT THING TO KNOW ABOUT FTMO IS THAT THEY ARE HONEST and extremely efficient --- Nick L. from New York.
Tiberiu,
Mitrofan, Romania,
Oct 23, 2019,

trusted company

this is by far the best company to trade for. you have to pass the challenge first which includes to get 10% profit in 30 days and then there will be a verification where you have to get 5% profit from the deposit in 60 days. There are some other rules but nothing complicated. I passed them all and now I am waiting for my live trading account. For more details you can go on their website.

Gooik, Belgium,
Oct 22, 2019,

Very professional company

I am currently in the final Verification stage. My trading style improved a lot thanks to FTMO. I went through different challenges where I learned a lot . The trading objectives are very acceptable, but to meet the trading objectives I especially learned to trade in a very diciplined way - this was my missing link : Focus, Risk/Reward, no overexposure, no revenge, respect the trend, always stop loss, etc... FTMO has a very clear website and client area with advanced tools and statistics. I can recommend FTMO to any trader who is interested to improve his trading and who is finally looking to get funded.

Mar 12, 2019 - No Rating I successfully completed the Challenge and I will start soon with my verification process. Up to now I had a fantastic experience with FTMO and a look forward to become a FTMO funded trader. FTMO is offering the best profit split available on the market.

First of all about the trading itself, during the challenge(s) you learn to be very focussed and diciplined, and to apply a very strickt money and risk management while trading. This is the most important requirement to meet the trading objectives.

In general, communication, website and reporting are very clear and straightforward. The customer service is excellent and quick.

I would recommend FTMO to any traders looking to get funded.

danyal,
uk, United Kingdom,
Oct 21, 2019,

Best option for experienced traders with little capital

I passed both the challenge and verification and within 3 days was given the details for my funded 100k account, it has just been a month and i was paid out as promised today nothing negative to say its a brilliant service and the support is amazing

Rez,
United Kingdom, United Kingdom,
Oct 18, 2019,

Amazing so far!

I have found noshed my challenge account within 10 days and am currently 3 days into my verification account. So far my experience with this company is awesome! Honestly they are very professional, have great communication and respond promptly. I recently received an analysis report of my challenge account and I must say they really do care about your success. They advised me on whether I was over trading and how was my risk and reward ratio. Overall can’t wait to work with this company and highly recommend those who are serious and know how to trade to try the challenge. I however don’t recommend this to anyone who hasn’t got trading experience or know how to manage risk and reward.

Oct 14, 2019,

Quick update on being funded and withdraws

I passed the challenge/verification twice over (2 accounts of 100k USD) and I just wanted to comment on the subject of withdraws. My withdraw requests are responded to and fulfilled in less than 24 hours, with the exact amount of profit and they've never tried to be deceitful or take any of my profit. I can not speak highly enough of FTMO, they're doing it right.

Oct 1, 2019 - 5 Stars I now have 2 funded accounts with FTMO and couldn't be more impressed with their professionalism and integrity. I've been trading my own capital for a few years and looked at FTMO just as a way to get some extra capital; however through their challenge and verification it required me to grow in many aspects of my trading and I could not be more happy about it. I highly recommend this to any trader, even if you've been in the business for a long while and might not "need" the capital.

Penang, Malaysia,
Oct 11, 2019,

Fast Support and Everything is trackable

Yes, you will get fast support, live chat or email support, both methods are fast reply for me. I have passed the challenge stage, currently on the verification stage. Everything is very easy to track, you will know how you were doing and the mentor app is definitely the best way for us to track the ongoing progress, so you won't break the rules like daily loss.

As for the payout, I will update here again, if I do get the payout but I have seen many reviews online that convinced me, I am not worried about that anymore, they are legit and professional so far.

lincolnshire, United Kingdom,
Oct 8, 2019,

ftmo

I have been with them for 3 weeks I did the challenge and I m now in he last stage of the verification before I get funded so far its very good and I m looking forward for the real trading

Hong Kong, Hong Kong,
Oct 1, 2019,

My experience with FTMO and the jumpstart to my career

So I have been with FTMO for around two months and I have completed the challenge and the verification stage( nearly there). Their process is very detailed and provides a lot of help to the young and upcoming traders. Their biggest benefit would be the capital they provide you after proving your worth as a trader. They make you disciplined through their objectives and challenges and nonetheless It has made me a better trader. Thank you FTMO and I would hugely recommend them to anyone who struggles with discipline and the capital needed to start with.

sydney, Australia,
Sep 30, 2019,

Challenging, Informative and Exciting

The company website are very informative and contains almost all of what you need to know. I have seen other similar firms, but their website is very unclear. The support staff respond very quickly everytime I asked something and they provide me with the details required. The free trial is a good way to allow the trader to test out the system/tools, especially when you have to trade with a different broker with the specs (like the timing/volumes) different to your current broker. (The broker I'm using isn't on offer). The tools like the Metrix and the analysis are very informative and should help lots of people with improving their trading. As for the challenge, the first time I did not make the profit target (also didn't break any rules), and they allowed me to redo my challenge without extra cost, so that's a plus. I passed the Challenge the second time and currently on the verification stage. Looking forward and really excited to be working with this company in the long term soon.