FTMO Review

Updated: Nov 27, 2020 · FTMO.com  · Is this your company?
FTMO

Contact: support@ftmo.com, +44 2033222983

Join live discussion of FTMO.com on our forum

FTMO.com profile provided by FTMO support, Jun 13, 2018

ROME, Italy,
Apr 29, 2020,

A 5 star Company for traders

I would like to share my experience with FTMO, i am with them since 23rd of March, when i started my FTMO funded account ( after passing successfully the challenge and verification fase) the company is really serious and legit, you get immediate response to any of your questions, doubts, and most importantly the profit split is just within 24hours.
I was also sceptical about my profit split because it was €12.040,00 ( 12thousand euros) and guess what? i received them in just 1 working day + they refund you the fee of challenge.
What else you can ask ? you have a huge amount to trade with + they cover all the losses..of course you have to be very disciplined and follow the rules to not violate the maximum daily/monthly loss.
Thank you to Mr. Otakar Suffner Ceo and cofounder of Ftmo and to all the team for support.
Varna, Bulgaria,
Apr 29, 2020,

Very strict with the rules, but highly professional

Just wanted to share my experience with FTMO as a gesture of good will on my part; I've been using their service for some time now, they are quite strict with the rules. As long as you follow the Contract articles though, they are great partners, with excellent client support, and a regular profit split payments.

Can highly recommend for disciplined traders!
CHENNAI, India,
Apr 28, 2020,

UPDATE REGARDING PREVIOUS POST . TECHNICAL ERROR

THEY HAVE RESOLVED MY ISSUE AND OFFERED ME A NEW CHALLENGE. THANKS A LOT .

Apr 14, 2020 - 1 Star FTMO please respond .
I would like to share my experience with ftmo . I opened a 10000$ challenge account . There has been a mistake with them . My account no 19899969

The daily maximum loss = closed position + open position floating p/l . Which shouldn’t go above 5% of the initial capital on anytime of the day . So here it goes I will explain it clearly all my trades closed today on 14th of April 2020 .I had a equity of 10002$
1 . Eurusd opened on 13th of April closed it today on 14th . Had a loss of 254$ . The trade had stop loss . And it got triggered .
And I still have a room to have a loss of 246$

I checked the metrix it showed I can lose 500 maximum loss today . So I opened the today’s trade and all went in loss . And all had a stop loss . So it is determined keeping in mind that if I cross the loss above 5% I will be out of the challenge .

I took the trades 2 ) usdjpy closed with -52.97$ . Stop loss triggered
3) usdjpy closed break even .
4) usdjpy closed -64.12 sl triggered
5) usdjpy closed -69.70 sl triggered

All together losses of the closed positions is 463.28 . Keep in mind I have all my trades with stoploss . So I know how much I’m losing . Open floating and closed position my trades never went above -463.28$ . But they have stopped my challenge. Saying I have violated the maximum daily loss . Which I haven’t . I hope FTMO will look into it and solve the problem as earliest as possible .

George,
UK, United Kingdom,
Apr 27, 2020,

If you don't realise this is a scam then you are quite some idiot.

Only going to post this once. A friend of my son asked me to look at this. I'm a prop trader and have been for over twenty years. I've also been around a bit. All the reviews with glowing praise are clearly bollocks. NO ONE offers risk on accounts for $ 800 up front and then 70% of the profits. Think about it. $ 800 in FX trading is so tiny it's like trying to find a knat's testicle with a welding mask and gloves. But hey ho - go ahead and make the scammers happy and give them your $ 800. And when you work it out that it is a scam, you can go ahead and feel really F...g stupid. Since you are.
United Kingdom, United Kingdom,
Apr 23, 2020,

110% Legit Prop Firm - A++ Customer Service

After a friend recommended me FTMO in Dec 2019 after a little research on their website I decided to join in January 2020. Sceptical at 1st, my worries were dispelled with the exceptional customer services that was offered by FTMO.

I completed the final verification in March and was awarded by Fund Account. Initial Profit split and Challenge Fee was paid out in less than 48 Hours.

I would highly recommend their services.

United States, USA,
Apr 23, 2020,

Funded Trader

I recently was funded by FTMO. I have since received my first profit split as promised and my refund for the challenge fee. Great company and experience so far!

Florida, USA,
Apr 18, 2020,

Very good!

I successfully competed the challenge and verification.

Overall, my experience with FTMO has been positive, their customer service are very quick, the payment method was super fast, personally, I choose Paypal and it was 1 day of waiting, everything as the contract says!

I would recommend FTMO Challenge for any traders who is seriously looking to get funded. Thank you FTMO team!

Bouira, Algeria,
Apr 11, 2020,

FTMO : until now, all seems ok

I don't know why but I was one of those who have never felt any doubt about the serious of this company. I have been a fx trader since a long time and my only problem has always been DISCIPLINE. And when I saw the main condition at FTMO is exactly what I have been seeking for long time, so no hesitation at all.
I succeed after the 3rd challenge and the 2nd Verification. I just ended my first month as an FTMO funded trader. I traded carefully and my only goal was to end the month profitably to test the serious of the company.
Now, and after the reception of the split profit (70%) and the refund of the Challenge fee, I can trustfully testify that FTMO is a honest and serious company for serious traders.

Bucharest, Romania,
Apr 8, 2020,

Great way to start trading bigger capital

It is an understatement that it was a good decision to start trading with FTMO. In January this year I finished my challenge and was funded right away. The 70% profit share is paid perfectly on time and I also received my refundable fee back. For profitable traders this is a great way to trade yourself to a first million without the difficulty to lure external investors. I had to slightly adapt my trading style to accommodate some new rules, but that are only positives. Yes, you need to be cautious with the daily loss limit as it considers closed losses as well as floating losses and resets at midnight CE(S)T, but risk is the first thing to keep in check anyway. I do recommend FTMO to traders who are ready to start trading bigger amounts.

Leon,
Edinburgh, United Kingdom,
Mar 30, 2020,

Best opportunity ever

I will be forever grateful to you, you have given me the opportunity to live by my passion ... you have been very serious in paying my profits and the commission paid initially to make the challenge