FTMO Review

Prop Firm

Updated: Jan 27, 2021 · FTMO.com  · Is this your company?
FTMO

Contact: support@ftmo.com, +44 2033222983

Join live discussion of FTMO.com on our forum

FTMO.com profile provided by FTMO support, Jun 13, 2018

Christopher N,
Boston, USA,
Nov 26, 2020,

Clearing up any doubts

FTMO is real and legit. They have some strict rules that you have to follow - max daily loss limit, overall daily loss limit, and profit limit, etc so you really have to be careful with risk management. Once you get past the first two verification stages, then the fun begins with a real account. They are legit when splitting profit (70/30) on a monthly basis and also return your initial deposit fee. Can’t recommend enough if you’re tight on cash and your looking to trade with capital.
Milan, Italy,
Dec 23, 2020,

Awesome company!

This is my third month as a trader for FTMO. So far my experience has been really really good. Once I passed the challenge and verification I received the real account pretty quick. On the first month of the profit share I received my challenge fee back and 70% of the profits made on my 20 000€ account. Second month, another 70%. My next profit share is on January. Really have nothing to complain about them, as payments are very fast and their staff is always there to answere any question you might have. 5 stars company!

Nov 20, 2020 - 5 Stars Started my 20 000€ challenge on september. After passing both that and the verification phase, I got my funded account. This month I received my first profit split via skrill (as requested) and the challenge fee as well. After submitting the invoice, I received my profits the day after so the payment was really fast. If you want to take forex trading seriously this is the way to go. I feel truly blessed to have found this amazing company.