FTMO Review

Updated: Dec 2, 2020 · FTMO.com  · Is this your company?
FTMO

Contact: support@ftmo.com, +44 2033222983

Join live discussion of FTMO.com on our forum

FTMO.com profile provided by FTMO support, Jun 13, 2018

Italy, Italy,
Nov 17, 2020,

Reliable

I became a funded trader a few months ago. My fee has been refunded and I have received payments due to the accrued profits on time.

PH, Philippines,
May 13, 2020,

Great company!!

just received my first payout on FTMO as one of their funded trader. payment process was really quick less than 24hrs thru wire transfer and they even refunded the the fee for the challenge. would recommend to anyone out there interested

Perth, Australia,
Feb 21, 2020,

Funded Trader

Very happy after I received my first profit sharing with FTMO. The service so far has been great and the customer service is always there to help. Really recommend this company if anyone is serious of getting funded account !

I Singh,
Aug 26, 2020,

Funded with 300k and been Paid!

Been trading with FTMO since March 2020. Customer service is on point, people moan because they fail the challenge, all criteria is clearly written out and if you have any issues then contact them, I get replies within 24 hours (most of the time within few hours, if emailed first thing in the morning). If you can’t adhere to rules then you clearly need to take time to concentrate on your own Risk Management.

Iv now passed all three FTMO up to 300k and have been paid out within 2 days of me sending an invoice. No need to question there professionalism, I trade, I make money, I get paid. Can’t be more simple than that.

Umed,
NYC, USA,
Nov 17, 2020,

LEGIT COMPANY!!! I’ve got paid by them!

At first I was skeptical also like everyone else and then I said to my self whatever I’ll try it out and once I got the real account and made my first withdrawal they actually paid me back my $600 and plus the profit split in 3 days they paid out my profits and money I paid for challange. And got paid for my 2nd month also over 8k and now I’m at my 3rd month and they’re absolutely legit company. I’d recommend to anyone to try it out! Ps. They’re customer service is top top #1 I’m honestly amazed by this funded company. Thank u for ur existence!
4xis2ez,
Ohio, USA,
Jan 30, 2019,

I recommend if you think you can pass.

I completed the Challenge in about 27 calendar days. Waiting for the Verification phase. The Challenge did improve my trading with the loss limits known in advance. Before, I over leveraged and over traded. I decided to use the whole 30 days if necessary instead of trying to win in 10 trading days and did complete it. Yes, they make money by ones who lose the Challenge. But that is the fault of improper trading and lack of risk management by the trader.
Florida, USA,
Sep 23, 2020,

Reliable Company

I have been trading with them for about 6 weeks on my live account. Just got my first payout last week! This is a great company and if you are a consistently profitable trader, the benefit of trading with their capital is incredible!

Oct 14, 2019,

Quick update on being funded and withdraws

I passed the challenge/verification twice over (2 accounts of 100k USD) and I just wanted to comment on the subject of withdraws. My withdraw requests are responded to and fulfilled in less than 24 hours, with the exact amount of profit and they've never tried to be deceitful or take any of my profit. I can not speak highly enough of FTMO, they're doing it right.

Oct 1, 2019 - 5 Stars I now have 2 funded accounts with FTMO and couldn't be more impressed with their professionalism and integrity. I've been trading my own capital for a few years and looked at FTMO just as a way to get some extra capital; however through their challenge and verification it required me to grow in many aspects of my trading and I could not be more happy about it. I highly recommend this to any trader, even if you've been in the business for a long while and might not "need" the capital.

Leon,
Edinburgh, United Kingdom,
Mar 30, 2020,

Best opportunity ever

I will be forever grateful to you, you have given me the opportunity to live by my passion ... you have been very serious in paying my profits and the commission paid initially to make the challenge

hyderabad, India,
Nov 13, 2019,

Professional and Credible

I am a funded trader with FTMO and till date I have not had any issues dealing with them. Be it their technical support, trading systems or the payment reimbursements, then act with high integrity and efficiency. I am very happy to be associated with FTMO.