FTMO Review

Updated: Nov 27, 2020 · FTMO.com  · Is this your company?
FTMO

Contact: support@ftmo.com, +44 2033222983

Join live discussion of FTMO.com on our forum

FTMO.com profile provided by FTMO support, Jun 13, 2018

Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam,
Mar 22, 2019,

Enthusiastically Support and Greatly Tool

I have overcome the challenge and are moving to verify again before I have the opportunity to become a trader at FTMO. I am very pleased with FTMO's customer support service, very quickly and enthusiastically. Especially there are two great tools that greatly support my trading: Account
MetriX + Mentor
App.
Manila, Philippines,
Oct 12, 2020,

Yes, you can trust them!

I just got my profit split today.
Although it got a little delay of 1 week before they send it to me that I needed to email them again for the update. But nonetheless, I got it! So yeah, I recommend this prop firm.

United States, USA,
Mar 24, 2020,

Great Customer Service and Timely Withdrawals

I came across FTMO recently, and absolutely enjoyed the experience with them, as I've passed their Challenge & Verification Process, Customer Support was there by my side at all times if I were to need assistance with anything that was going on with my account or just going through the process to become a funded trader. As soon as it was time for my Withdrawal, They made sure I was walked through the entire process and made sure I had received my Withdrawal in a timely fashion. Highly Recommend FTMO for any trader.

Frankfurt, Germany,
Apr 3, 2019,

Excellent and professional

After the challenge, I'm in the live account since the beginning of March and can only recommend it, it supports Diesceplin the tools are very helpful, the payout took exactly one day and the fee was commuted. !!!!!
On a good work together and good future with FTMO

Jay Patel,
Sep 24, 2020,

Profit Split

As a new account holder I have been pleasantly surprised with the FTMO support team. They are very quick to reply to queries via email also.

I can also confirm I did not have to chase them for payment of my profit split. The team were very professional in helping me to create my first invoice and subsequently I was paid After 48 hours although they do say it can take up to a week I believe.

Overall I’m genuinely impressed and would recommend this company to any aspiring trader wanting to make income.

Toronto, Canada,
Oct 31, 2020,

Life changing experience

FTMO is a life changing program that awards great traders. The company has paid me out and I have nothing but good words for them. Refund for the challenges were also sent to me after my first profit share. Awesome customer service. They have a chat system that you can access if you run into any issues or have any questions. Don't doubt them as you will miss out on one of the best opportunities life is offering you.

Georgia, USA,
Sep 30, 2020,

Great Company!!!

If you're thinking about taking the challenge and think you have what it takes. I suggest you go ahead and take it. I took the challenge and passed the verification. I was paid my 70% split and reimbursed my fee. FTMO.com is the best move if you have trading skills and need more funds to make trades. I started the process in July of 2020 and received my split in September 2020.

NC, USA,
Sep 30, 2020,

FTMO does pay you

Hey all, after completing the FTMO challenge, verification and then trading the live account. I can say that yes FTMO does pay!. I was told an estimate of 2 weeks for payment to go through but i ended up only having to wait a week for my Profit Split. I then was paid out my deposit fee the next day. I'm not an affiliate with them and I traded on a 10k account. FTMO paid me back and my experience with them has been awesome.

Bournemouth, United Kingdom,
Nov 7, 2020,

Great challenge, helps your evolve into a better trader

I have really enjoyed the challenge, the experience evolves you as a trader and makes you think and act like a business. You have targets and criteria stopping you from over trading and maintain capital on your account. This whole experience has changed my habits as a trader and made me a profitable trader every month since I've started the challenge. This will be my second month in getting a payment from FTMO once I submit my invoice for my profit split.

ABIDJAN, Cote D'ivoire,
Jun 7, 2019,

DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME , CHOOSE FTMO

I have been trading with other prop trading companies and with FTMO I saw the difference and the value added of this firm. I just passed the Challenge and the verification stage. The tools provided by FTMO are excellent, the trading objectives are realistic and easy to follow.
-The fees for taking the challenge are the lowest on the market;
-FTMO provide traders with a perfectly balanced "Profit Target / Maximum loss" situation, this is not case for the other offer available on the funded trader maket;
-You have the possibility to take the challenge for free in case of failure if your profit >0 at the end of the one month challenge, which means that they are not runing after your money;
-Definition of drawdown (Daily & Maximym) is not relative like in other prop firm (this a critical point for a funded trader);
-Communication is fluid, it takes only some 1 to 3 hours to set up your account;