FTMO Review

Prop Firm

Updated: Jan 17, 2021 · FTMO.com  · Is this your company?
FTMO

Contact: support@ftmo.com, +44 2033222983

Join live discussion of FTMO.com on our forum

FTMO.com profile provided by FTMO support, Jun 13, 2018

Leiden, Netherlands,
Jul 23, 2019,

Article discount

is this the reason i only see positive reviews ?

"Article discount
Become an inspiration for other traders and be part of FTMO. Help us to create an interesting content about trading and get a discount for the Challenge! Anyone who writes an article will be rewarded with a 5% discount for the Challenge of any size. For more information click here."

Jul 22, 2019 - 1 Star Making 10 % in one month is a absurd demand.
What are you gonna do when markets are not moving ?
There business model is easy take the fee and make money.
When they have your money you won't hear from them anymore.
Only Gamblers are true the first round they are not interested in good traders,they just want your sign up fee.
Tried it several times but i am no gambler so no change to succeed.
Reply by FTMO support submitted Jul 25, 2019:
Hello Signals, thanks for your opinion. Let us just give you facts that speak for itself as you have posted some false accusations. 10% on profit target is required only in the first stage of the evaluation process. In the Verification, you only have a 5% target and once you are funded, there is no profit target at all. The first stage requirement of 10% is not absurd at all, as it is in balance with the loss we allow you to take. We allow traders to lose 10% so we aim 10% on target, it's a logical ratio of 1:1 and no investor in the world will allow you to lose more than what they expect/target. To answer another question you posted, when markets are not moving, we give a new free account every time trader respects the rules. This situation is clearly described here: https://ftmo.com/en/faq/if-i-fail-do-i-get-a-second-chance/
You stated that traders don't hear from us after they pay the fee. That is absolutely false statement. Our customer support is outstanding and we are available through multiple channels. You can see the reviews of many happy traders below in this thread. If there is anything that troubles you or anything else you would like to discuss, please feel free to contact us at support@ftmo.com or any other contact options we offer.

Adil,
Augsburg, Germany,
Jul 24, 2019,

Business Model not fair to traders

Unfortunately business model is not fair to traders.
You need to pay a fee to participate which is only refunded after passing the evaluation and verification. Still you will not get fee back You need to trade a live account and fee is only refunded with your first profit withdrawal. All this points to un-fair business model for traders. Stay away !
Reply by FTMO support submitted Jul 25, 2019:
Hello Adil, thanks for your opinion. Not sure why do you think the business model is not fair. We are the only Proprietary funding company which is refunding the fee and we are very proud of this! Btw this is also clearly stated on our site: https://ftmo.com/en/faq/are-the-fees-recurrent/ and here: https://ftmo.com/en/faq/why-is-there-a-fee/ We have always refunded the fee in 100% of cases so no need to be worried at all. If you have any concerns whatsoever, please get in touch with us at support@ftmo.com and we'll be happy to assist.
UKN, Trinidad and Tobago,
Aug 1, 2019,

Amazing......... Beyond Beleif

FTMO is a traders dream, except it's for real.
I had my own doubts but still decided to give it a shot and have no regrets.
The restrictions brought out the best in me discipline wise and was determined to perform well. I received my first (of many) profit split and it is very much so legit and I got it on the same day (delends on paymemt choice and how quickly you do the invoice).
They are very organised and respond quickly to any queries. I'm enjoying my experience and would recommend to any serious trader that has difficulty starting with adequate funds.

Aug 9, 2019,

Great support, fulfilling challenge

Challenge was rather enjoyable as I got back my focus and commitment for trading.
It has also reignited my passion for trading as I seek to improve myself.
For eg. I used to trade only USD pairs but I have since learn to pair a strong and a weak pair using relative strength.

Would strongly encourage everyone to give the challenge a shot!

Leicester, United Kingdom,
Aug 15, 2019,

Worth Trying it

I’m a young trader who started trading when I was 17 and I’ve lost huge amount of money through my trading journey. Then I came across to FTMO who provides funding for traders. So i took the challenge and lost twice, but I never gave up and on my third try I passed the challenge. My experience so far is great. Their customer service team is Excellent. I recommend this challenge to every serious forex trader out there. The account size I’ll be getting is 100k, just imagine how much profit you could make with this amount of money.

Thank you for reading this. Wish you all the best for your trading career.

Portugal, Portugal,
Aug 20, 2019,

I have started trading with ftmo, went through the challenge fase successfully and am now currently in the verification fase. Enjoying the support so far, they seem really professional and i am very close to start trading on the funded account.

Selangor, Malaysia,
Aug 22, 2019,

Excellent practise for discipline trader

This was my first challenge for this and I am now in the validation period, Before joining this test, I was lacking quite a number of few requirement which a trader need which are risk and discipline. After I came across this, It did help me in achieving certain criteria that traders should have. Its a good place to learn as well and at the same time if we pass we do get some initial funding to assist each other in making money.
Jeanette,
Nelspruit, South Africa,
Sep 4, 2019,

Credible & Trusted funding company

FTMO is pretty much the only funding company where I’ve experienced myself they truly stand to their commitments. I’ve got my second profit withdrawal, full 70% and it came only one day after sending the invoice, automatically! Couldn’t be happier. All I have to do now is to trade responsibly. Good for all :)
Torquay, Australia,
Sep 20, 2019,

LEGIT.

Hello. let me introduce my self. my name is Rico and I have been trading with FTMO for 3 months now. I took the 50K USD challenge and I passed both the challenge and verification phase. I got my funded account on the 20th August and I have been trading the funded account for 3o days now.

Last night (19th September) I asked them to withdraw my profit. The process could not be easier. All i need is to send them invoice and my bank details. Today (20th September) I have received my profit split in my bank account.

Rico Ferdinand Yapotra
kuching, Malaysia,
Sep 21, 2019,

anyone get funded and receive a profit sharing?

anyone get funded and receive a profit sharing? and FTMO please provide us those who have funded along u develop this company, i think we must now and almost nowdays have too much scam outside