FTMO Review

Prop Firm

Updated: Jan 17, 2021 · FTMO.com  · Is this your company?
FTMO

Contact: support@ftmo.com, +44 2033222983

Join live discussion of FTMO.com on our forum

FTMO.com profile provided by FTMO support, Jun 13, 2018

Florida, USA,
Oct 18, 2020,

FTMO Payouts

My experience with FTMO has been nothing short of amazing, you receive your profit split invoice the day after your assigned profit split date. The payments from there on out are pretty quick, I personally recommend using TransferWise for quick payments. I receive my payments through TransferWise within 48 hours.

Guernsey, United Kingdom,
Oct 13, 2020,

This is my best investment so far , honest people , good communication , good service this is all you need
I received my first challenge fee plus my profit split , I'm very excited about the next months working with the company , I'm about to change my live!

Adam Poe,
New york, USA,
Oct 12, 2020,

Awesome

I passed both phases got the deposit and my profits within a few days !!! I am currently working on an additional account

Manila, Philippines,
Oct 12, 2020,

Yes, you can trust them!

I just got my profit split today.
Although it got a little delay of 1 week before they send it to me that I needed to email them again for the update. But nonetheless, I got it! So yeah, I recommend this prop firm.

Memphis TN, USA,
Oct 10, 2020,

I have been paid out !!

For anyone doubting the legitimacy of this company I completely understand but this company is very legit and professional. I have been paid out and I also documented it on my YouTube channel feel free to check it out “Mikewillp TV” . I’m now on my third month of trading the funded account and if everything goes good this will most definitely be a life changing opportunity. Right now I live in Memphis TN , & my goal is to move to Florida next year!! I’m very appreciative of FTMO I’ve made like 9K so far in two months just trading one 100K account and I’m currently working on adding a extra 100K

Positive Experience!

I have received my first Profit Split and I was refunded my Challenge Fees. Every step of the way has been very simple and consistent. I now have my 2nd Funded Account Running and working on my 3rd Challenge now. I am looking forward to future success. Only advise for anyone is to pay attention to your Metrics, Draw-Down, and be patient (don't try to win it in 1 day).

Riccardo,
Cagliari, Italy,

Excellent!

As per the contract I received 70% of the profits made during the month + the fee, excellent punctuality. I also thank the technical assistance for the support, very kind and extremely available.

NC, USA,

FTMO does pay you

Hey all, after completing the FTMO challenge, verification and then trading the live account. I can say that yes FTMO does pay!. I was told an estimate of 2 weeks for payment to go through but i ended up only having to wait a week for my Profit Split. I then was paid out my deposit fee the next day. I'm not an affiliate with them and I traded on a 10k account. FTMO paid me back and my experience with them has been awesome.

Georgia, USA,

Great Company!!!

If you're thinking about taking the challenge and think you have what it takes. I suggest you go ahead and take it. I took the challenge and passed the verification. I was paid my 70% split and reimbursed my fee. FTMO.com is the best move if you have trading skills and need more funds to make trades. I started the process in July of 2020 and received my split in September 2020.

Preston, Lancashire, United Kingdom,
Sep 27, 2020,

FTMO PERFORMANCE AS A COMPANY

Hi, I'm now on my 2nd month of having a funded account with FTMO and so far there service and communication with me has been 100 percent. After I sent them an invoice for my 1st Month split I had my split sat in my Bank account within a week. I can't recommend them enough! Anyone who is serious about trading should use FTMO in my opinion. Thanks, John

Qua,
CT, USA,
Sep 25, 2020,

Profit split

FTMO is great, I received my first profit split this month . Challenge fee was refunded to my account too very quick. The profits took one week after which is pretty fast. Looking to making more money with them

Hamburg, Germany,
Sep 24, 2020,

Serious and reliable prop trading firm

I am from Germany and started my first FTMO-challenge in January this year and trade the real accounts for three months now. The support always answers very fast and most times in german. The payments are also very fast, usually I get the money 2-4 days after I sent my payment request (german Bank accounts). On top, the Profit split is one of the best in the world of prop trading firm (I also trade with a few other firms), so I can recommend them for Sure.

Pretoria, South Africa,

Everything they claim to be - Prompt Payouts

I have just completed my 1st month as a funded trader. I received my Challenge signup up fee back within 2 days and the payout within 5 days. They have proven to me to be exactly what they claim to be and I look forward to a long relationship with them.

Jay Patel,

Profit Split

As a new account holder I have been pleasantly surprised with the FTMO support team. They are very quick to reply to queries via email also.

I can also confirm I did not have to chase them for payment of my profit split. The team were very professional in helping me to create my first invoice and subsequently I was paid After 48 hours although they do say it can take up to a week I believe.

Overall I’m genuinely impressed and would recommend this company to any aspiring trader wanting to make income.

Florida, USA,

Reliable Company

I have been trading with them for about 6 weeks on my live account. Just got my first payout last week! This is a great company and if you are a consistently profitable trader, the benefit of trading with their capital is incredible!

Very happy with FTMO

I am very happy to have a live funded account with FTMO. I found the qualification process challenging but you'd expect this to unlock $100k of funding.

I am happy to have received my first month's profit-share withdrawal last week.

Thank you FTMO, and I look forward to continuing to trade with you.

Cedric Oliver,
America, USA,

My experiences

I have been a FTMO trader since August and everything has been great. When it was time for my profit split they sent me an email to send them an invoice to be paid and gave me a easy to use website to generate one. I received my fee plus my profit split all within 1 week. Very professional and they always respond to any and every question I have.

Ace,

Amazing opportunity

FTMO is an incredible opportunity for amazing traders who don’t have access to such large capital. They pay out every time consistently and are of such help and always chase up and problems that occur. Definitely recommend and will probably go for my second challenge very soon

Nis, Serbia,
Sep 17, 2020,

Collaborate for every recommendation

I am very pleased with the cooperation with this company. Great support team, they are always there to die. They pay out the profits and they give me back the funds I used to pay for the challenge. Great way to make money in the forex market. I recommend any cooperation with them.

Jordan,
Sep 16, 2020,

Amazing company providing great opportunity

I have received numerous profit splits from FTMO now and also had the challenger fee’s reimbursed with the first withdrawal. Money is usually in my bank account 2/3 working days after invoice is sent. Great company providing a great opportunity for people who don’t have a large capital to start with.

Sep 7, 2020,

Grateful to be one.

FTMO is definitely the best proprietary firm, traded across different companies but yet FTMO cherish their traders by compensating high commission rate (70%), and allow very much all freedom you could wish for different trading style. Payout is punctual, efficient service.

Chew,
Sep 7, 2020,

Skeptical at first but proven to be legitimate

Seen FTMO ads all over Facebook, give them a try and passed my evaluation on my second go.

Profit split is rather easy and quick. Got them in 48hours after sending my invoice to them.

Hope FTMO is here to stay;)

Word of advice
Always make sure you’re consistently profitable before giving FTMO a try. Multiple failures can be costly.
Trader, Italy,
Sep 6, 2020,

highly recommended

After closing the first month in profit, I am satisfied because in a few days the commissions and the reimbursement of the registration fee arrived !! Excellent

Kieran,
Cambridge, United Kingdom,
Sep 5, 2020,

Trustable, highly recommended.

I only have great things to say. I have just received my first profit split and my reimbursed challenge fee. The customer service is excellent. I feel very comfortable with working with FTMO. I highly recommended to serious traders.

Brno, Czech Republic,
Sep 5, 2020,

Best funding company

I just received my first profit split from FTMO as well as a refund of the challenge fee. So far I'm very satisfied with them - the trading conditions on the FTMO account are really great and customer support responds quickly. I can only recommend!