FTMO Review

Prop Firm

Updated: Jul 26, 2021 · FTMO.com  · Is this your company?

FTMO invites traders to participate in FTMO challenge, pass FTMO verification and then remotely trade their account. Please read reviews below and share your experience if are live FTMO trader.

FTMO

Contact: support@ftmo.com, +44 2033222983

Join live discussion of FTMO.com on our forum

FTMO.com profile provided by FTMO support, Jun 13, 2018

NC, USA,
Jun 19, 2021,

Nothing short of excellent (Recieved First Month Profit and Reimbursement)

Hi guys, just thought I drop in and provide my two cents on the company experience, Firstly, as the titled entails, I have received my first profit split for the month of May 2021, as well as, my initial $643 that I paid for the 100k challenge. Customer service is A1 I have nothing but great things to say about responsiveness of the emails I have conducted with FTMO team. Shout out to Kelly at HR that personally emailed me to verify if I had received my payments. If anyone from FTMO is reading this, the only thing left to do is allow me to hold trades over the weekends :) because it is not allowed I most certainly always think twice about placing a trade into Friday as I never know if it will be encountered with sluggish volume and as a result might have to cut a good opportunity to avoid violating my contract agreement. Apart from that I really don't have anything negative to provide at this time.

Caoe Town, South Africa,
Jun 18, 2021,

Review from a Newly Funded Trader

FTMO has been such a pleasant company to work with. My first profit split and refund was paid promptly after my 1st profitable month. You needn't look any further than FTMO if you are an aspiring funded trader.

Bruges, Belgium,
Jun 15, 2021,

FTMO Payout + team is real and great!

This is my second month at FTMO with a verified account. These are my opinions:

- The payout was due in 1 day after the profit split. --> Super great
- If you have a problem the team always responds within 12H --> great service

The only thing that is a little annoying but I think they are working on that, is the fact that you can't trade during heavy news.

My advice: Great company, great Service, if you are a serious trader and you need capital, you should definitely try them out!

Jun 11, 2021,

Excellent

Ftmo has allowed me to trade with more capital than I thought I’d ever be able to. Great support from FTMO team and also are very quick with payouts. Would highly recommend.

Joe,
Liverpool, United Kingdom,
Jun 9, 2021,

Great service!!

Best service ever!

The service from FTMO is outstanding great communication and payouts are super quick which is awesome!! The fees are paid back in your first payout which is great!!

Verification stages to Profit Split and Withdrawl

In my FTMO journey so far.. passed two accounts already and are generating profits and third one currenltly on verification stage. Here is my two cents:
Pros..
- Very easy to understand rules to pass the challenge and verification.
- I use tight SL to increase lot sizes so in FMTO there are no flaps on max. lot sizes or margin unlike few other prop firms who restrict on position size.
- Made profits in last two months and withdrawl was very quick and i got paid within the next working day.
- Customer service and support and chat service are all top quality and very professional.
So far so good all good reviews.

Havent had any cons yet.

I rate FTMO on top of the charts on the prop firms out there.

Dallas Texas, USA,

Excellent Opportunity

My personal experience with FTMO has been a very good one. They truly live up to what they say they are and uphold their end of the deal when you sign on with them. I have received my first 70% profit split from them and refund for the amount paid for the challenge just as they promised. Folks, this is a legit firm and a really good opportunity for anyone who needs access to capital.

Germany, Germany,
Jun 8, 2021,

Super support, very fast payout

Wow, i getting my First Profit Split and the Money from the Challenge back.
The support is very fast.

Phrankson,
Berlin, Germany,
Jun 7, 2021,

Challenge Profit Paid and Refuns

They're strict, but that's because you're dealing with money. I never had doubts about FTMo, after a few failed challenges, i finally got funded.

A month after trading. Got my payout through Skrill, took barely hours, then my refund of challenge fee sent to my account the same day too.

They're the most popular prop firm for a reason.
God Bless Forex,
And God bless the united team of FTML

UK, United Kingdom,
Jun 7, 2021,

New to FTMO

I passed my FTMO at the 2nd attempt, I managed to finish the first one in profit so I received a free go at the challenge again.

I have just received my first profit share and a return of my fee within a couple of days. I look forward to completing the next month. thank you FTMO