FTMO.com Review Visit site

Updated: Nov 13, 2019

Join live discussion of FTMO.com on our forum

FTMO.com profile provided by FTMO support, Jun 13, 2018

Josip Vukelja,
Croatia, Croatia,
May 17, 2019,

After successful completion of the Trading Objectives in the Challenge and Verification phase, FTMO and I signed a contract within a week. Just finished the first month on the funded account and my commission was paid almost immediately. FTMO team was extremely professional and helpful in every possible situation I encountered so far. FTMO is the best match for every serious trader willing to make a career in the trading industry.
Joop VanKaf,
Amsterdam, Netherlands,
May 1, 2019,

The best funding program!

got funded month ago and my first profit withdrawal came one day after submitting the Invoice. Superb service!
Matt,
Nairobi, Kenya,
Apr 24, 2019,

This is an excellent program, I would recommend it to any trader. The most outstanding thing for me is that FTMO has very reasonable trading objectives. Keep doing what you are doing, you are changing the world one trader at a time.
Apr 23, 2019,

Successful Challenge

Just passed the Challenge, so far everything looks great, the communication was great as well !! The offer of different platforms and brokers will satisfy most traders, I mention this because I like the C-Trader platform and it's available here which is unusual in most brokers !! Looking forward to the next steps for our mutual success !!
Abha,
India,
Apr 19, 2019,

Take the challenge and learn discipline

Challenge is excellent which had changed the way I was looking at fund management. It has all the ingredients to keep you disciplined and successful
Moo,
Thailand, Thailand,
Apr 17, 2019,

A pleasant experience and I cannot wait to continue with the company and progress with them.

After passing the challenge, I am not only impressed with FTMO but glad I chose them rather than a different company. They have realistic targets for us traders and allow us to leverage trades with. Not only this but we also have the choice of which broker we wish to join with.

I would highly recommend this company to anyone wishing to participate in the forex world but lack the capital to do so.
Thailand,
Apr 12, 2019,

The Challenge is great. They help me improve my risk management. I failed many times on the challenge step due to my risk management and overtrade but finally passed. Now, I'm waiting for the verification step. I'll update again when I pass it.
Frankfurt, Germany,
Apr 3, 2019,

Excellent and professional

After the challenge, I'm in the live account since the beginning of March and can only recommend it, it supports Diesceplin the tools are very helpful, the payout took exactly one day and the fee was commuted. !!!!!
On a good work together and good future with FTMO
Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam,
Mar 22, 2019,

Enthusiastically Support and Greatly Tool

I have overcome the challenge and are moving to verify again before I have the opportunity to become a trader at FTMO. I am very pleased with FTMO's customer support service, very quickly and enthusiastically. Especially there are two great tools that greatly support my trading: Account
MetriX + Mentor
App.
New York, USA,
Mar 6, 2019,

The best funded account out there.

I want to address any skeptics out there and tell you that FTMO is 100% legit. I received my first profit split for the month of February this morning right into my paypal account.

Their customer service is great and they also provide the best trading conditions by far of any funding service. Im looking forward to working with them in the future.

If you are a United states citizen and are looking for a workaround to escape the CFTC this is a great opportunity.