FTMO Review

Prop Firm

Updated: Feb 23, 2021 · FTMO.com  · Is this your company?
FTMO

Contact: support@ftmo.com, +44 2033222983

Join live discussion of FTMO.com on our forum

FTMO.com profile provided by FTMO support, Jun 13, 2018

Bridgetown Barbados, Barbados,
Jan 7, 2021,

Great Prop Firm

I Received My Payout From Ftmo Along Back With My Fee, At First I Was Skeptical About The Company But I Still Went Ahead, Its Been The Best Thing Decision I've Made, Thanks FTMO

Brendan,
Australia, Australia,
Jan 7, 2021,

Legit company

I completed both challenges, and received my profit split on my profit split day aswell as al the full refund of my challenge.

Incredibly easy to work with, very smooth process. Very greatful

Sealsey,
Newcastle, United Kingdom,
Jan 6, 2021,

Sealsey

Received my first month profit split within 3 days via Skrill, and shortly after the refund for the challenge account.

Nice and straightforward, looking forward to continuing to work with FTMO moving forward.

United States of America, USA,
Jan 1, 2021,

Bad Servers

I gave a 2 star because they payout and overall you can make money with them.

My issue:
The ftmo servers are not good. This is the third time I can remember since they’ve migrated to new servers that they’ve crashed. I was in verification phase and was trading bitcoin on Sunday. Equity was up to $102,800 and I tried multiple time to close. It wouldn’t close and eventually hit my stop loss.

Here I made a great trade and put myself back into position to pass. It’s Friday and still no new account or anything. Barely even any response through email support. They acknowledged it but aren’t willing to replace my verification account.

If you have bad servers AT LEAST help the customer.

Overall it’s not a bad company and withdrawals are fine. But the way they go about things on customer service side of things are bad. Servers aren’t good at all and if they can’t help me when these issues arise, I’ll not have much faith in this company moving forward.

Andreas,
Bavaria, Germany,
Dec 29, 2020,

A very solid and good prop-trading company

Hello together,

I would like to share my experience with you. I paid the fee and received my challenge login credentials. I chose the 80k Challenge. In the beginnings I had many questions regarding trading days, profit split, how many account per trader etc. but the support team responded very quick and prompt. Any question you have you can ask just email them and within 1 or 2 days max you will receive a reply/answer. After passing both challenge and verification phase I got a real trading account with 80k Euros. My first profit split was this month and 2 days later I received an email from the FTMO support team whether I would like to payout my profits or not. The whole process did not even took that long and I received the money on skrill within three days. So now I am trading the 80k account and got my start fee back. I am very satisfied with the company and would recommend it to anyone who wants to trade seriously with proper risk management, because no matter what, it always come down to your own trading behaviors.
A few words about trading with FTMO:
the spreads are good and tight. Since I am only trading EU and GJ pairs I can tell you that the spreads are very low e.g. EU 0-3 points and GJ 3-9 points but as you it varies and depends on what day and how volatile the market is. I never experienced any kind of slippage caused by the broker himself or a trade that was not executed. So far all my limit orders have been executed and all my trades were closed at the price I wanted it (sometimes the news would cause a little slippage but you have to look at another brokers and you would notice the same kind of slippage)
If you still unsure about FTMO you could try the demo/free challenge, if you a beginner trader I would suggest to try to pass the free challenge three times first.
The only thing that will make or break your trading is risk management. If you break the rules of maximum -5% a day or maximum -10% drawdown overall you are out, but with a proper risk management you should not be able to blow it all in just a few trades.
Less is always more.

Best regards
Andreas

Saleh Mselem,
Africa, Tanzania, United Republic of,
Dec 28, 2020,

EXCELLENT

FTMO is simply the benchmark of all prop firms out there. I too was skeptical about how legit they were until i joined them, they offer the highest profit split available in the prop firm industry and they do it with integrity. i surely recommend to all skillful and disciplined traders who don't have enough capital to trade to join FTMO. You wont regret it.

Dec 28, 2020,

Got my 1st payout

So I took a 100k test , passed . And got my 1st payout on 15 Dec . Payment came pretty fast .

The refund was made too , and I used it to purchase another challenge .

Pretty satisfied with the communication with FTMO , and looking forward to have more funds

Milan, Italy,
Dec 23, 2020,

Awesome company!

This is my third month as a trader for FTMO. So far my experience has been really really good. Once I passed the challenge and verification I received the real account pretty quick. On the first month of the profit share I received my challenge fee back and 70% of the profits made on my 20 000€ account. Second month, another 70%. My next profit share is on January. Really have nothing to complain about them, as payments are very fast and their staff is always there to answere any question you might have. 5 stars company!

Nov 20, 2020 - 5 Stars Started my 20 000€ challenge on september. After passing both that and the verification phase, I got my funded account. This month I received my first profit split via skrill (as requested) and the challenge fee as well. After submitting the invoice, I received my profits the day after so the payment was really fast. If you want to take forex trading seriously this is the way to go. I feel truly blessed to have found this amazing company.

Dec 21, 2020,

FTMO Genuine authentic company

To you all folks I feel to write down my experience with FTMO, I'm glad to confirm I received my 70% profit split + reimbursement initial fee challenge from FTMO!
In my opinion, FTMO is the TOP founding trader's programme in the market! I suggest to anyone with trading experience to go for it! Don't lose this life opportunity FTMO provide to anyone! JUST DO IT!

Italy, Italy,
Dec 18, 2020,

A serious prop firm! Absolutely recommended and FTMO should be a Goal!

I received my first profit split and refunded fee for a 50k account! The payment was done immediately and after 2 days I received it! FTMO should be a goal for all traders that don’t have enough capital! So instead of burn your capital, work on a successful strategy and a properly money management and then apply for FTMO! What about The challenge fee? I totally agree. That’s correct that they ask for fee or everybody would apply, and maybe will not take it seriously because they don’t have anything to lose! Instead of open a 300€ account with any broker and use it with a lot of leverage, apply on FTMO, because if you are successful you will get a 50k account! The deal with FTMO is also that they give you the 70% of profit split, which no one actually give to you. Thanks FTMO for this opportunity! Next goal FTMO 200k!