FTMO Review

Prop Firm

Updated: Jan 17, 2021 · FTMO.com  · Is this your company?
FTMO

Contact: support@ftmo.com, +44 2033222983

Join live discussion of FTMO.com on our forum

FTMO.com profile provided by FTMO support, Jun 13, 2018

Varna, Bulgaria,
Apr 29, 2020,

Very strict with the rules, but highly professional

Just wanted to share my experience with FTMO as a gesture of good will on my part; I've been using their service for some time now, they are quite strict with the rules. As long as you follow the Contract articles though, they are great partners, with excellent client support, and a regular profit split payments.

Can highly recommend for disciplined traders!
CHENNAI, India,
Apr 28, 2020,

UPDATE REGARDING PREVIOUS POST . TECHNICAL ERROR

THEY HAVE RESOLVED MY ISSUE AND OFFERED ME A NEW CHALLENGE. THANKS A LOT .

Apr 14, 2020 - 1 Star FTMO please respond .
I would like to share my experience with ftmo . I opened a 10000$ challenge account . There has been a mistake with them . My account no 19899969

The daily maximum loss = closed position + open position floating p/l . Which shouldn’t go above 5% of the initial capital on anytime of the day . So here it goes I will explain it clearly all my trades closed today on 14th of April 2020 .I had a equity of 10002$
1 . Eurusd opened on 13th of April closed it today on 14th . Had a loss of 254$ . The trade had stop loss . And it got triggered .
And I still have a room to have a loss of 246$

I checked the metrix it showed I can lose 500 maximum loss today . So I opened the today’s trade and all went in loss . And all had a stop loss . So it is determined keeping in mind that if I cross the loss above 5% I will be out of the challenge .

I took the trades 2 ) usdjpy closed with -52.97$ . Stop loss triggered
3) usdjpy closed break even .
4) usdjpy closed -64.12 sl triggered
5) usdjpy closed -69.70 sl triggered

All together losses of the closed positions is 463.28 . Keep in mind I have all my trades with stoploss . So I know how much I’m losing . Open floating and closed position my trades never went above -463.28$ . But they have stopped my challenge. Saying I have violated the maximum daily loss . Which I haven’t . I hope FTMO will look into it and solve the problem as earliest as possible .

George,
UK, United Kingdom,
Apr 27, 2020,

If you don't realise this is a scam then you are quite some idiot.

Only going to post this once. A friend of my son asked me to look at this. I'm a prop trader and have been for over twenty years. I've also been around a bit. All the reviews with glowing praise are clearly bollocks. NO ONE offers risk on accounts for $ 800 up front and then 70% of the profits. Think about it. $ 800 in FX trading is so tiny it's like trying to find a knat's testicle with a welding mask and gloves. But hey ho - go ahead and make the scammers happy and give them your $ 800. And when you work it out that it is a scam, you can go ahead and feel really F...g stupid. Since you are.
United Kingdom, United Kingdom,
Apr 23, 2020,

110% Legit Prop Firm - A++ Customer Service

After a friend recommended me FTMO in Dec 2019 after a little research on their website I decided to join in January 2020. Sceptical at 1st, my worries were dispelled with the exceptional customer services that was offered by FTMO.

I completed the final verification in March and was awarded by Fund Account. Initial Profit split and Challenge Fee was paid out in less than 48 Hours.

I would highly recommend their services.

United States, USA,
Apr 23, 2020,

Funded Trader

I recently was funded by FTMO. I have since received my first profit split as promised and my refund for the challenge fee. Great company and experience so far!

Florida, USA,
Apr 18, 2020,

Very good!

I successfully competed the challenge and verification.

Overall, my experience with FTMO has been positive, their customer service are very quick, the payment method was super fast, personally, I choose Paypal and it was 1 day of waiting, everything as the contract says!

I would recommend FTMO Challenge for any traders who is seriously looking to get funded. Thank you FTMO team!

Bouira, Algeria,
Apr 11, 2020,

FTMO : until now, all seems ok

I don't know why but I was one of those who have never felt any doubt about the serious of this company. I have been a fx trader since a long time and my only problem has always been DISCIPLINE. And when I saw the main condition at FTMO is exactly what I have been seeking for long time, so no hesitation at all.
I succeed after the 3rd challenge and the 2nd Verification. I just ended my first month as an FTMO funded trader. I traded carefully and my only goal was to end the month profitably to test the serious of the company.
Now, and after the reception of the split profit (70%) and the refund of the Challenge fee, I can trustfully testify that FTMO is a honest and serious company for serious traders.

Bucharest, Romania,
Apr 8, 2020,

Great way to start trading bigger capital

It is an understatement that it was a good decision to start trading with FTMO. In January this year I finished my challenge and was funded right away. The 70% profit share is paid perfectly on time and I also received my refundable fee back. For profitable traders this is a great way to trade yourself to a first million without the difficulty to lure external investors. I had to slightly adapt my trading style to accommodate some new rules, but that are only positives. Yes, you need to be cautious with the daily loss limit as it considers closed losses as well as floating losses and resets at midnight CE(S)T, but risk is the first thing to keep in check anyway. I do recommend FTMO to traders who are ready to start trading bigger amounts.

Leon,
Edinburgh, United Kingdom,
Mar 30, 2020,

Best opportunity ever

I will be forever grateful to you, you have given me the opportunity to live by my passion ... you have been very serious in paying my profits and the commission paid initially to make the challenge

Budapest, Hungary,
Mar 28, 2020,

My experience with FTMO

I’m at my first month of the live account, and so far everything went smoothly. Only had to wait 24 hours and received both my profit share and the challenge fee!:)

Budapest, Hungary,
Mar 26, 2020,

Absolutly the best co.

I started trading with FTMO after I did my challenge and I do not have any problem with the company.
They always answer , helpful, and absolutely pay always.

Everybody is skeptic at the beginning but after when you got the lots of thousand dollars you do not hesitate anymore or wont be skeptic at all.

Barry,
Ontario, Canada,
Mar 25, 2020,

Profit Split

I recently got my first profit split from Ftmo and the process was seamless. I chose to take my profit split via Skrill and it was almost immediate. Additionally my challenge fee was refunded to the same card that I used to pay for it. Overall good experience thus far.

United States, USA,
Mar 24, 2020,

Great Customer Service and Timely Withdrawals

I came across FTMO recently, and absolutely enjoyed the experience with them, as I've passed their Challenge & Verification Process, Customer Support was there by my side at all times if I were to need assistance with anything that was going on with my account or just going through the process to become a funded trader. As soon as it was time for my Withdrawal, They made sure I was walked through the entire process and made sure I had received my Withdrawal in a timely fashion. Highly Recommend FTMO for any trader.

Lower Austria, Austria,
Mar 22, 2020,

super serious

FTMO is a completely serious company, fast support for all your issues, competent empoyees and super fast withdrawls.
I got my first money from FTMO in less than 30 min. after i sent my bill to them. TOP!!
Gavin Schmitt,
Mar 19, 2020,

Great Company, Received Profit Split as Promised

Working with FTMO has been great from start to finish. It is very clear what you need to do, and if you complete the objectives then you will get your funded account. I have been trading with them for a couple of months now (US based) and just received my first 70% profit split as promised in 24 hours straight to my bank account. Cant ask for much better than that. Great company all around and will be trading with them for many years to come!

John,
England, United Kingdom,
Mar 17, 2020,

Good company small issue “floating” fees

I was trading for the 10k account and my daily loss limit was £500 and my goal for the 30 day was 1000 I made a total of 4,119.76 in 2 days smashing the target but because my “floating” loss was -900 I violated the limit even though that trade later turned into a £3k profit trade. FTMO is legit but I wish that wasn’t a violation as In my MT4 history the most I physically lost was 383 but again “floating” losses ruined it for me hoping they can give me the benefit of doubt as I clearly know what I am doing.

Legitimate Proprietary Firm

I have nothing but praises to shower FTMO. For those of you still in doubt, while don’t you just try the minimum challenge of 10,000. Which I did and I just got my refund and slit profit.

Portugal, Portugal,

Honest Prop Trading Firm

Been with FTMO for about 6 months now. Took me 4 challenges to get funded.

After funding, on my first profit split, I received the Challenge Fee + Profit Split.

Already received 2 Profit Splits with no issues.

FTMO can be trusted as a firm, and to us traders, they offer a great opportunity.

They still have things to improve, which I'm sure they will in the future, and I'm happy to work with them as a trader and grow together.

Better than blowing up your small accounts with high leverage, if you are looking for serious capital and serious opportunity, take that small account money, and invest in FTMO Challenge.

Cheers to all!

Mar 14, 2020,

FTMO - Upgraded to 5 Stars Prop Firm!

My previous reviews were not accurate by miss understood. FTMO LMAX has a month old and the market recently was volatility. Very common issues that platform had technical issues and their staffs we’re working hard to help trader including me. My case had little delayed and I got help right after posted the reviews. Everything was satisfied for what I asked for. But I could not edit (no option to delete or withdraw the review or I don’t know how, I did email to request for the withdrawal the review). So I am re-posting the review on FTMO Firm. 100% you are 5 stars and highly recommended for serious traders to trade for FTMO. Legit Prop Firm!

Mar 11, 2020 - 1 Star Be careful when you pay for FTMO challenge, it is too good to be true. Before their own platform LMAX, we couldn’t know they set their MetriX software to hunter your max daily loss by not updating. And LMAX is not allowed traders to close orders and you see a lot of ghosts orders in your trading account with aggressively loss. This is perfect combination Then you fail they get your money (this is a model of business how they make money, not making money by sharing profits from trading). They knew that but they don’t seriously take care problems or change broker for you ( it is “you take it then you have to live with it “). So be careful, I am going to dispute the money as: “item as not described”. Horrible platform FTMO LMAX

sacramento, USA,
Mar 13, 2020,

serious SCAM

DO NOT JOIN! listen I am a normal person who trades. the FIRST day I placed a trade my server failed and it lost... I could not see the trade or anything at all. It magically turned back on when I was out of the trade. This happened every time I placed a trade. So obviously I contacted them and told them that I was worried this was a scam. I sent everything that they needed to investigate. They said it was MY fault. I literally sent them a screen recording of my server and they still said it was my fault... IT IS A SCAM. I am an ICT charter member... enough said
Belém, Brazil,
Mar 3, 2020,

The best proprietary trading firm, perfect withdrawal.

Today I have withdrawn my profit split, 13 943.8 USD, within 2 days the money was in my account. Thank you very much, Otakar Suffner, your support is amazing. I am very happy working on FTMO. Success for you and your team.

johannesburg, South Africa,
Feb 26, 2020,

ftmo payment review

I HAVE BEEN WITH FTMO SINCE JAN 2020 AND I AM GLAD TO SAY THIS IS A GREAT COMPANY TO WORK WITH MY PROFITS AND THE FEE FOR THE CHALLENGE WERE PAID OUT INTO MY BANK ACCOUNT AS PROMISED AND ON TIME ..FTMO IS LEGIT AND IM HAPPY TO HAVE FOUND THEM ..THE CO FOUNDER MR OTAKAR IS HONEST AND TRANSPARENT AND SO IS THE BUSINESS ..I AM A TRADER FROM SOUTH AFRICA AND MY RELATIONSHIP WITH FTMO IS REALLY GREAT BECAUSE THEY DO BUSINESS THE RIGHT WAY
Milton Keynes, United Kingdom,
Feb 25, 2020,

Worth more than 5 stars!!!

I am very pleased with professional service and support I have received from FTMO.I have always received very fast replies to all of my emails and inquiries. Account Metrix is very useful always keeps me on the track with my trades. I was very surprised and delighted with how fast the payment received my account .So far I can only say positive comments and would definitely recommend to other traders. I hope FTMO will keep this level of service for the future and we can continue this business relationship.

Steve,
England, United Kingdom,
Feb 23, 2020,

Great Company

FTMO is a fantastic company and completely true to their word, after completing the challenge and verification process, in my first month of live funded trading i made just over 10%, in which my 70% profit share was seamlessly paid out to me on my withdrawal day. Highly recommend this company for any serious Traders out there

Perth, Australia,
Feb 21, 2020,

Funded Trader

Very happy after I received my first profit sharing with FTMO. The service so far has been great and the customer service is always there to help. Really recommend this company if anyone is serious of getting funded account !