FTMO Review

Updated: Dec 4, 2020 · FTMO.com  · Is this your company?
FTMO

Contact: support@ftmo.com, +44 2033222983

Join live discussion of FTMO.com on our forum

FTMO.com profile provided by FTMO support, Jun 13, 2018

Manchester, United Kingdom,
Jul 27, 2020,

Life Changing Company

Amazing company, got my first payout of over $13k. No need for any doubts, they do payout, I got mine the following business day.

The support is outstanding too, I've had numerous questions throughout and they have answered them perfectly everytime. One guy in particular has been amazing, Tomas - he answers everything with so much detail and is so helpful, a real credit to FTMO.
Munich, Germany,
Jul 23, 2020,

Best Prop Company on Internet

I am working with Ftmo since December 2019, i am a multiple account trader and i always got a perfect service from them.
Every month i got my profit split. What should i say more.
This company is the best prop that you can find on internet.
You can even try a demo before you start the real challange to get funded.
My opinion: You should definitely try it.
Jay V,
Australia, Australia,
Jul 22, 2020,

Excellent opportunity offered by no other businesses

If you are skeptical take a look at the lives they are changing on social media, mainly Instagram. FTMO allows consistent traders to easily access large amounts of funds to allow them to live life on their own terms. If you are skeptical; put in the research. You will find hundreds of funded traders worldwide. The support is efficient, my refund and profits occurred within 24 hours.
Michigan, USA,
Jul 14, 2020,

Credible and Trustworthy Funding For Traders

I just received my first profit split from FTMO as well as the refund for signing up. I am lucky to have been able to discover this firm and they also help you become a better trader

Nottingham, United Kingdom,
Jul 14, 2020,

Excellent service

The whole process of becoming an ftmo trader and receiving a payout is very smooth and streamlined.

Keep in mind that becoming funded is only the first part, you then need to maintain that same discipline to makes you’re that you keep the account and get a payout.

Once you close a month in profit, you will get an invoice template sent to you on your profit split date, if this is on the weekend it will be the next business day.
For me personally when I filled it out, I received very rapid responses and the payout was processed very quickly.

I am very satisfied with FTMO as a company and hope to trade with them for a long time, I recommend this to every consistent trader looking for more capital.
Morgantown, USA,
Jul 13, 2020,

Amazing FTMO experience!

I got into ftmo because I had lost my job and due to COVID no one was hiring! I studied and read up as much as I could and within a month a was able to get a 25k account funded! It’s now been a little over a month since my account has been funded And I officially received both my initial fee and my 70% profit split deposited into my account ! I’m so excited to be apart of the team and would love to to thank ftmo for the opportunity they have given me to self employ myself during these Hard time !

Liverpool, United Kingdom,
Jul 8, 2020,

Trustworthy and helpful company

Once I've passed my challenge and verification, it took about 2 weeks to receive live trading account.
First month passed, challenge fee refunded and profit split arrived without any issues. It took about 1 week for money to reach my bank account.

Very helpful people, down to earth trading rules. Overall I am very pleased with FTMO so far. Hopefully all stay the same for long term.

TT, Trinidad and Tobago,
Jul 7, 2020,

Best prop firm out there

By far the best prop firm out there. Received my first profit split and challenge refund. Customer service is excellent. Always receive timely responses to my emails. Excellent overall
Glasgow, United Kingdom,
Jun 28, 2020,

FTMO - Changing my life

Hi,

Just a quick note to offer some reassurance from a complete stranger.

I have read a few people doubting that FTMO will pay out on profits and refund. My wife was one of those sceptics!

I have 2 100k accounts with FTMO. The profit share and refund was paid out promptly on both accounts.

The team at FTMO answer queries quickly and have been professional throughout.

Trading with FTMO is changing my life. I started off as a naive trader, thinking I could turn my own money in to a big pot to live off. Now I know better, FTMO is helping me actually achieve those aims.

I thought I was disciplined in my trading before FTMO but using their rules really pushed me to analyse in more detail what I was doing wrong. Make no mistake, don’t dive in to this thinking it will be easy. It is challenging but it was the challenge I needed to become consistently profitable.

My personal trading approach involves sometimes holding positions over the weekend which I can’t do with FTMO but understandable as to why they don’t allow this.

All the best

Nowy Targ, Poland,
Jun 25, 2020,

Very good

Withdraw is complete with not problem good proces. I recommend this company is very good and professional.