FTMO Review

Prop Firm

Updated: Jan 20, 2021 · FTMO.com  · Is this your company?
FTMO

Contact: support@ftmo.com, +44 2033222983

Join live discussion of FTMO.com on our forum

FTMO.com profile provided by FTMO support, Jun 13, 2018

Penang, Malaysia,
Oct 11, 2019,

Fast Support and Everything is trackable

Yes, you will get fast support, live chat or email support, both methods are fast reply for me. I have passed the challenge stage, currently on the verification stage. Everything is very easy to track, you will know how you were doing and the mentor app is definitely the best way for us to track the ongoing progress, so you won't break the rules like daily loss.

As for the payout, I will update here again, if I do get the payout but I have seen many reviews online that convinced me, I am not worried about that anymore, they are legit and professional so far.

lincolnshire, United Kingdom,
Oct 8, 2019,

ftmo

I have been with them for 3 weeks I did the challenge and I m now in he last stage of the verification before I get funded so far its very good and I m looking forward for the real trading

Hong Kong, Hong Kong,
Oct 1, 2019,

My experience with FTMO and the jumpstart to my career

So I have been with FTMO for around two months and I have completed the challenge and the verification stage( nearly there). Their process is very detailed and provides a lot of help to the young and upcoming traders. Their biggest benefit would be the capital they provide you after proving your worth as a trader. They make you disciplined through their objectives and challenges and nonetheless It has made me a better trader. Thank you FTMO and I would hugely recommend them to anyone who struggles with discipline and the capital needed to start with.

Madrid, Spain,
Sep 27, 2019,

RELIABLE COMPANY - EMPRESA FIABLE

Before entering this company I had some doubts about its reliability, but once the challenge and verification passed, I obtained the funded account.  After a month I have received my share of the profits, so I can assure without any doubt that this company is RELIABLE, it is no scam or anything similar.  In FTMO they are always serious and respond quickly to any questions you have.  Finally, if you are a good trader go ahead and pass the tests.

"Antes de entrar en esta empresa tenia algunas dudas de su fiabilidad, pero una vez pasa el reto y la verificación, obtuve la cuenta fondeada. Ya a pasado un mes desde que la obtuve y acabo de recibir mi parte de las ganacias, asi que puedo asegurar sin ninguna duda que esta empreda es FIABLE, no es ninguna estafa ni nada parecido. En FTMO siempre son serios y responden con rapidez cualquier duda que tengas. Para finalizar, si eres un buen trader anímate y pasa las pruebas."
kuching, Malaysia,
Sep 21, 2019,

anyone get funded and receive a profit sharing?

anyone get funded and receive a profit sharing? and FTMO please provide us those who have funded along u develop this company, i think we must now and almost nowdays have too much scam outside
Torquay, Australia,
Sep 20, 2019,

LEGIT.

Hello. let me introduce my self. my name is Rico and I have been trading with FTMO for 3 months now. I took the 50K USD challenge and I passed both the challenge and verification phase. I got my funded account on the 20th August and I have been trading the funded account for 3o days now.

Last night (19th September) I asked them to withdraw my profit. The process could not be easier. All i need is to send them invoice and my bank details. Today (20th September) I have received my profit split in my bank account.

Rico Ferdinand Yapotra
Jeanette,
Nelspruit, South Africa,
Sep 4, 2019,

Credible & Trusted funding company

FTMO is pretty much the only funding company where I’ve experienced myself they truly stand to their commitments. I’ve got my second profit withdrawal, full 70% and it came only one day after sending the invoice, automatically! Couldn’t be happier. All I have to do now is to trade responsibly. Good for all :)
Selangor, Malaysia,
Aug 22, 2019,

Excellent practise for discipline trader

This was my first challenge for this and I am now in the validation period, Before joining this test, I was lacking quite a number of few requirement which a trader need which are risk and discipline. After I came across this, It did help me in achieving certain criteria that traders should have. Its a good place to learn as well and at the same time if we pass we do get some initial funding to assist each other in making money.
Portugal, Portugal,
Aug 20, 2019,

I have started trading with ftmo, went through the challenge fase successfully and am now currently in the verification fase. Enjoying the support so far, they seem really professional and i am very close to start trading on the funded account.

Leicester, United Kingdom,
Aug 15, 2019,

Worth Trying it

I’m a young trader who started trading when I was 17 and I’ve lost huge amount of money through my trading journey. Then I came across to FTMO who provides funding for traders. So i took the challenge and lost twice, but I never gave up and on my third try I passed the challenge. My experience so far is great. Their customer service team is Excellent. I recommend this challenge to every serious forex trader out there. The account size I’ll be getting is 100k, just imagine how much profit you could make with this amount of money.

Thank you for reading this. Wish you all the best for your trading career.

Aug 9, 2019,

Great support, fulfilling challenge

Challenge was rather enjoyable as I got back my focus and commitment for trading.
It has also reignited my passion for trading as I seek to improve myself.
For eg. I used to trade only USD pairs but I have since learn to pair a strong and a weak pair using relative strength.

Would strongly encourage everyone to give the challenge a shot!

UKN, Trinidad and Tobago,
Aug 1, 2019,

Amazing......... Beyond Beleif

FTMO is a traders dream, except it's for real.
I had my own doubts but still decided to give it a shot and have no regrets.
The restrictions brought out the best in me discipline wise and was determined to perform well. I received my first (of many) profit split and it is very much so legit and I got it on the same day (delends on paymemt choice and how quickly you do the invoice).
They are very organised and respond quickly to any queries. I'm enjoying my experience and would recommend to any serious trader that has difficulty starting with adequate funds.

Adil,
Augsburg, Germany,
Jul 24, 2019,

Business Model not fair to traders

Unfortunately business model is not fair to traders.
You need to pay a fee to participate which is only refunded after passing the evaluation and verification. Still you will not get fee back You need to trade a live account and fee is only refunded with your first profit withdrawal. All this points to un-fair business model for traders. Stay away !
Reply by FTMO support submitted Jul 25, 2019:
Hello Adil, thanks for your opinion. Not sure why do you think the business model is not fair. We are the only Proprietary funding company which is refunding the fee and we are very proud of this! Btw this is also clearly stated on our site: https://ftmo.com/en/faq/are-the-fees-recurrent/ and here: https://ftmo.com/en/faq/why-is-there-a-fee/ We have always refunded the fee in 100% of cases so no need to be worried at all. If you have any concerns whatsoever, please get in touch with us at support@ftmo.com and we'll be happy to assist.
Leiden, Netherlands,
Jul 23, 2019,

Article discount

is this the reason i only see positive reviews ?

"Article discount
Become an inspiration for other traders and be part of FTMO. Help us to create an interesting content about trading and get a discount for the Challenge! Anyone who writes an article will be rewarded with a 5% discount for the Challenge of any size. For more information click here."

Jul 22, 2019 - 1 Star Making 10 % in one month is a absurd demand.
What are you gonna do when markets are not moving ?
There business model is easy take the fee and make money.
When they have your money you won't hear from them anymore.
Only Gamblers are true the first round they are not interested in good traders,they just want your sign up fee.
Tried it several times but i am no gambler so no change to succeed.
Reply by FTMO support submitted Jul 25, 2019:
Hello Signals, thanks for your opinion. Let us just give you facts that speak for itself as you have posted some false accusations. 10% on profit target is required only in the first stage of the evaluation process. In the Verification, you only have a 5% target and once you are funded, there is no profit target at all. The first stage requirement of 10% is not absurd at all, as it is in balance with the loss we allow you to take. We allow traders to lose 10% so we aim 10% on target, it's a logical ratio of 1:1 and no investor in the world will allow you to lose more than what they expect/target. To answer another question you posted, when markets are not moving, we give a new free account every time trader respects the rules. This situation is clearly described here: https://ftmo.com/en/faq/if-i-fail-do-i-get-a-second-chance/
You stated that traders don't hear from us after they pay the fee. That is absolutely false statement. Our customer support is outstanding and we are available through multiple channels. You can see the reviews of many happy traders below in this thread. If there is anything that troubles you or anything else you would like to discuss, please feel free to contact us at support@ftmo.com or any other contact options we offer.

Jul 19, 2019,

Great Company For A Serious Trader

I have just received my funded account and am writing a short review of my experience at FTMO. Like many others have said, I would highly recommend this company if you're looking for a funded account.

For starters, their customer support is beyond reproach and they are always very prompt in responding to any queries you may have and will do their best to solve any problems that you may face with your trading platform or anything else for that matter.

The trading challenge is a bit of a pressure cooker situation, as you are required to make a 10% return in one calendar month, which is basically 22 trading days. However, I assure you that it can be done, as I, and many others in the past have done so. The verification stage is considerably easier as the target is reduced to 50% and the time is extended to 2 calendar months.

One thing I would add is that this is not for complete beginners. You should have some trading experience under your belt before you take on the challenge, although they are very fair in that you are allowed to take the challenge again and again until you pass, provided 1) you don't break any of the trading rules and 2) you post a positive return at the end of the challenge.

The one thing that helps greatly is the max daily loss limit. This is put in place to prevent revenge trading, so once you are close to your daily loss limit, close out the losing position and stop for the day.

It is my opinion that FTMO is the best company to consider if you have some experience trading and are looking to get a funded account. They are very generous with their profit splits, and they are always looking out for you as a trader. Do keep in mind that ultimately, your success means money for both the company and yourself and for that reason, FTMO genuinely cares about your success, and contrary to what some have said, they are not out to make money from the challenge fees.

Highly recommended for any serious trader looking for funding!!
Stacey,
Uk, United Kingdom,
Jul 19, 2019,

Unique programme

I have looked into many funded trader programmes and FTMO came out on top for me.

They have a high profit split in favor of the trader, but more importantly they allow you the freedom to trade your own strategy.

There is no restrictions on how you trade as long as you meet the criteria of loss limits

I Have completed the challenge and am currently almost through the verification stage and so far it’s been a great experience!

Eric-Charles,
Santa Cruz, Costa Rica,
Jul 18, 2019,

good company for traders !

I passed the challenge, I enter now in the verification phase.
FTMO is a very good way for profitable traders who need funding.
They answer the emails very quickly, their rules are only about risk management, they totally make sense, and are not limitating at all, they let you basically free to trade whatever you want and the way you want as long as you have a proper risk management system.
They have the best profit sharing I have seen so far (70/30), a very good buying power (10m with the 100k trading account), while some competitors would offer a very low buying power even if they give you a 100k trading account.
They have a good client area with a good summary of your progression and open positions, it is usefull, and they also provide some good daily stats about the dax for day traders.
In summary, I really like trading for them so far !
Delhi, India,
Jul 12, 2019,

Best for serious traders

My experience with FTMO was very good . Their support was very good. I just received my first payout with challenge fees within one day after completing my one month as funded traders. I would recommend FTMO to any serious trader.

May 24, 2019 - 5 Stars Just completed my challenge with FTMO. I had a good experience with them. Their Goals , Loss limit , and other rules are realistic. Also, their support staff is friendly and helpful. It is a good company to trade with and I would recommend it.

Houston tx, USA,
Jul 11, 2019,

Hands down the best.

I’ve experienced multiple other prop firms but FTMO has it dialed in. Not only are the funding options and risk rules great but the customer service is just as good. In my opinion this is absolutely the best option out there for real traders.

Monção, Portugal,
Jul 9, 2019,

Exceeded my expectations

Customer attention fantastic. They are always available to answer any doubts, fast, either by email by chat. All the information available in their website match with the reality. I have just finished the challenge and now I'm in the verification. If all run as expect in August I'll be your Trader.

Tallinn, Estonia,
Jul 9, 2019,

Epic Prop firm!

I have reviewed a lot of trading prop firms out there, I think most of them out there. FTMO is by far the best, offering best conditions, money back if completed the challenge, reliable metrics that help you see how your trading is going and so much more. Plus the payout is made within a day. Guys, honestly, if you are serious about trading this can change your life. It really matters whether you are trading a tiny account or an account that could make you living.

10/10 prop firm with the best customer success as well.

Roy,
Canada, Canada,
Jul 8, 2019,

FTMO Good funded program

The experience was very good for the ten days of challenge. I was able to pass the challenge in a few days. I was also able to pass my target amount.

Houston, Texas, USA,
Jun 11, 2019,

great company that actually provides traders with real opportunity.

Ive traded with other prop firms on funded accounts in the past and I find that FTMO has the best overall system in place in order for everyday traders to make something of themselves. They are very generous on their rules in place and anyone who can make sense of their trading can more than likely find success here. I would recommend FTMO to anyone out there looking for funding options.

Malta, Malta,
Jun 10, 2019,

Great company, fast payout

Really great company, I just recived my first profit share payout after being funded and also recieved my evaluation fee back in full. Really good service, fast payout and good terms. I look forward to working with for a long time.

Amsterdam, Netherlands,
Jun 8, 2019,

my experience with FTMO

I started the 1st of april with a funded account on FTMO after succesfull completing the challenge and verification periods. Since then all my expectations about the company are met. The service they deliver is professional and personal, which is great. The monthly payments are very quick. I also received my challenge fee back after the first month trading.

If you are looking for funding for your trading, FTMO is definitely a good choice!