FTMO Review

Prop Firm

Updated: May 14, 2021 · FTMO.com  · Is this your company?
FTMO

Contact: support@ftmo.com, +44 2033222983

Join live discussion of FTMO.com on our forum

FTMO.com profile provided by FTMO support, Jun 13, 2018

Valladolid, Spain,
May 11, 2021,

Profit split and fee received

I received my first payout and the fee and I am happy to say FTMO is a serious company. Besides, they want to do everything perfectly and I had to change my invoice a couple of times due to I forgot to refill all the data that FTMO force me to fill in the invoice. I will receive my second payout tomorrow from my second account and I will be happy to show you my results

Niall,
Ireland, Ireland,
May 11, 2021,

Best Funding Company

FTMO is the best funding company in the game, I myself am a funded trader and the support and customer service you receive from the FTMO team is phenomenal. They are always very quick to respond and make sure we get our profit splits on time and correctly. Couldn’t recommend them more !

Michael,
Manchester, United Kingdom,

FTMO REview and Payout

Been with FTMO since September 2020, and everything has been pretty great so far. Incredible customer support, fast payouts and overall a very credible company to-date.

Belgium, Belgium,

great prop firm

I can confirm that they're legit, just got my payout en challenge fee refunded last week.

+ the customer service is amazing.

Lokeren, Belgium,

best prop trading company

3 months funded by ftmo and for the 3 month i received my profit withdrawl within 2 days.I recommand this prop trading firm to everyone.

Apr 5, 2021 - 5 Stars I am an funded trader with ftmo for 3 months now and can only say that the service is fantastic.Every payment at the end off the trading month has been correct and on time.Hope to be with them for a long time

india, India,
May 10, 2021,

Dont Waste your hard earned money

ftmo suspended my account because I publish one video on my youtube channel, In that Video I told people how they are working and after that ftmo banned my account and ask me to remove that video. They Ban my account after 9 months when I publish video, so dont thing that if ftmo ban or suspend your account so you can go to any regulation because it's not regulated. They were threatening me that they will go to court if I'll not remove my video. I don't care about account. I just passed their challenge because I wanted to review this broker but it's pure scam so dont waste your hard earn money and stay away from it.

Canada, Canada,

FTMO - Withdrawals received and awesome customer support

I have been funded by FTMO for a few months. I've had no problem receiving the money, everything has happened in a timely manner. Their customer support is incredible, anytime I've had an issue they have been attentive and resolved very quickly. They usually even beat their own time-frame. Overall, very happy with them.

Brooklyn, USA,
May 6, 2021,

Awesome Customer service and Quick Payout of Profit Split

FTMO is a Great Forex Pro Firm. The customer service are great to talk to anytime.
I also got my payout on time. FTMO is a place good traders should be.

Villahermosa, Mexico,
May 6, 2021,

Funded trader since december 2020

I have to say that FTMO is the best proprietary firm out there. I have received every profit split on time each month. I live in Mexico and they send wire transfer to my bank account and the funds are available within 1 business day. If you are a discipline trader this is the best option to work with other people money while leveling up your gains.

Quebec, Canada,
May 5, 2021,

Best Forex in the game !

I've been funded for a month now ! and cannot be happier with FTMO. it was so easy to get my profit share and it was quick ! Same thing for the refund. I recommend !