FTMO Review

Prop Firm

Updated: Jan 22, 2021 · FTMO.com  · Is this your company?
FTMO

Contact: support@ftmo.com, +44 2033222983

Join live discussion of FTMO.com on our forum

FTMO.com profile provided by FTMO support, Jun 13, 2018

Marrakech, Morocco,
Jan 19, 2021,

The best out there !

I have received my profit split and the challenge fee has been reimbursed to my bank, they are legit and have a great support team :)

Switzerland, Switzerland,
Jan 18, 2021,

FTMO payouts, clearing all doubts

For all the people doubting ftmo payouts, I personally recieved both fee refund and profit split payment within few days.
Great company, looking forward to working with them.

MUMBAI, India,
Jan 15, 2021,

Best forex funded company.

I received my first profit split and evaluation fees on time.Great company which is providing funding to traders.Great opportunity you will get if you know how to make money by trading profit.

MoravskoSleszko, Czech Republic,
Jan 13, 2021,

Good partner

I am a trader with my first funded account at FTMO. I had my first invoicing for the month of December 2020. After verification, my amount and the fee for the challenge were paid to me within 4 days. I am very satisfied with the cooperation, and I am a big fan of this project.

Newcastle, United Kingdom,

100% recommended

FTMO is a godsend for those who can trade but require the capital. 100% real and reliable, fantastic communication and support too. As a 22 year old FTMO can help me achieve my goals, in trading and for life too.

Moreblessing,
South Africa, South Africa,

Amazing trader funding company

I have bn with Ftmo for almost 9months. No hassle, no stories company. Just trade & get your 70% profit split, guaranteed. They are the best straight forward trader funding out there. You also need to pass the Challenge then Verification stages, after that the world is in your hands, you can determine how much is your pay. I have had always had my profit split payout within 3-4 days of receiving the e'mail via bank transfer. It is a trustworthy company, and if you want to trade seriously this is a Top company to work with.

Viseu, Portugal,

My FTMO experience.

For me, FTMO became a life changer.
Without having enough money to trade, FTMO solved that for me.
I took the challenge once, and failed on the verification.
On the second try however, I passed both the challenge and verification, became funded, and although December is a tricky month to trade, I managed to secure some profits.
On the day of my profit split they sent an e-mail for me to confirm my profits and the profit split. The invoice system is now pretty much automatic, which is great.
Two days after I confirmed my profits (the site does the math for you in regards to your slice, the 70%) the money was in my bank account.
And, regarding the restricted news events, if you are too lazy to check the economic calendar, they send a e-mail the day before any restricted event.
I strongly recommend FTMO to anyone that knows how to trade.
They really are life changing for someone who lacks capital.

Italy, Italy,

Excellent company

I am an FTMO funded trader. I have received my first profit split and challenge fee was refunded to my account too. They are a very professional and I really proud to be a part of this company and I hope to stay there for a long time.

ACCRA, Ghana,

All that I wanted

Being good is not enough; Capital is everything to me and to have FTMO provide that and more is just all I wanted. I received my first payout after a day it was approved and the fee for the challenge as well. Thank you guys and happy trading to all traders

Pontypridd, United Kingdom,
Jan 9, 2021,

What they say is what you get with FTMO no matter what others say

I have recently got 3 lots of £70K funded account with FTMO and have taken my 1st profit split on one account. From the time the request was processed to the time the funds got into my account it took just 48hrs. On top of the the fee I paid to take the challenge was refunded at the same time.

I am glad to have come across a prop company that ticks all the boxes as a company you can trust to keep to their promise. I will highly recommend FTMO as number 1 choice for acquiring a funded account for trading.