FTMO Review

Updated: Oct 28, 2020 · FTMO.com  · Is this your company?
FTMO

Contact: support@ftmo.com, +44 2033222983

Join live discussion of FTMO.com on our forum

FTMO.com profile provided by FTMO support, Jun 13, 2018

David,
Harare, Zimbabwe,
Oct 26, 2020,

FTMO -DELIVERS EVERYTHING THEY SAY...

FTMO delivers what they say.I recently got my first profit split and a refund of the fee.The service is just amazing and I highly recommend FTMO to any serious trader out there looking for funding and want to make profits whilst working with a world class company.FTMO is there to make your dreams come true.
All the best with your trading journey.-Derybills

New York, USA,
Oct 26, 2020,

FTMO Does Exactly What They Say

Having read FTMO's site I had a few questions as the whether they would do what they say. I took and passed their challenge and verification phases and started trading a 100k account. At the end of the first month I was profitable. Within 1 day I got an email with instructions on providing an invoice to receive my profit split. After sending the invoice, the profit split was in my bank account within 3 days. A second deposit into my account was made where the challenge fee was fully reimbursed. My second month was flat so there was no profit to split. The third month was profitable and I had the same experience as the first month; provided an invoice and within 3 days the profit split was in my account. FTMO has been fully legitimate and responsive. They do exactly what they say!

Aug 5, 2019 - No Rating I'm into the verification phase with FTMO and they have done exactly everything that they have said they would. Their service and response is excellent and prompt. There is no hidden agenda with them. If you think you can meet the parameters of the challenge then I would recommend them as reputable.

Cal, USA,
Oct 23, 2020,

FTMO is very professional and did everything they said they would do and with impeccable timing, my commission was paid as promise my deposit was returned as promise! Some companies do great things...But this is a great Company! I highly recommend FTMO

Faisalabad, Pakistan,

Excellent opportunity for traders

I signed up for FTMO a few months back and started their challenge. I failed a few challenges with them. Then I knew what actually is required to pass the challenge.
Yes, FTMO has helped me to become a hardcore trader. I'm receiving payments from them and they return the challenge fee upon success. And now I've got my 2nd account from them also. Currently, running their challenge for third account.
Their support is very active and helps you in your query in every matter. I've received some replies even on Sundays, when we are off.
Their profit split ratio is the highest in industry. Overall, I can say thus is the best company among all competitors. I, personally recommend FTMO to every trader who wants success and financial freedom.

A1Capital,
Toronto, Canada,

FTMO is #1

I am an FTMO Funded Trader; I have received my first month's profit split withdrawal and also my challenge fee was reimbursed 2 days after I sent them my invoice. They're the best prop firm in the industry, and I will be a trader/partner with them for many years to come. 10/10.

New-Brunswick, Canada,
Oct 22, 2020,

Clearing all doubts about FTMO

I am an FTMO funded trader, there seems to be a lot of confusion and doubts concerning FTMO's credibility. The only thing I can do is provide how my experience with them has been so far. I'm currently on my third month and have received two profit splits, including the challenge fee returned in full on the first profit split. They are very prompt with payouts (2 business days) and their customer service is quick and helpful (replies within hours on weekdays). I am more than pleased with their service, they are changing the game for traders starting out who are in search of funding, I can't recommend them enough. If you are considering taking their challenge, just make sure you have a profitable strategy proven by thorough backtesting and forwardtesting and be careful not to break any of their rules (which is easily avoidable).

Florida, USA,
Oct 18, 2020,

FTMO Payouts

My experience with FTMO has been nothing short of amazing, you receive your profit split invoice the day after your assigned profit split date. The payments from there on out are pretty quick, I personally recommend using TransferWise for quick payments. I receive my payments through TransferWise within 48 hours.

Guernsey, United Kingdom,
Oct 13, 2020,

This is my best investment so far , honest people , good communication , good service this is all you need
I received my first challenge fee plus my profit split , I'm very excited about the next months working with the company , I'm about to change my live!

Adam Poe,
New york, USA,
Oct 12, 2020,

Awesome

I passed both phases got the deposit and my profits within a few days !!! I am currently working on an additional account

Manila, Philippines,
Oct 12, 2020,

Yes, you can trust them!

I just got my profit split today.
Although it got a little delay of 1 week before they send it to me that I needed to email them again for the update. But nonetheless, I got it! So yeah, I recommend this prop firm.