FTMO Review

Updated: Oct 28, 2020 · FTMO.com  · Is this your company?
FTMO

Contact: support@ftmo.com, +44 2033222983

Join live discussion of FTMO.com on our forum

FTMO.com profile provided by FTMO support, Jun 13, 2018

David,
Harare, Zimbabwe,
Oct 26, 2020,

FTMO -DELIVERS EVERYTHING THEY SAY...

FTMO delivers what they say.I recently got my first profit split and a refund of the fee.The service is just amazing and I highly recommend FTMO to any serious trader out there looking for funding and want to make profits whilst working with a world class company.FTMO is there to make your dreams come true.
All the best with your trading journey.-Derybills

New York, USA,
Oct 26, 2020,

FTMO Does Exactly What They Say

Having read FTMO's site I had a few questions as the whether they would do what they say. I took and passed their challenge and verification phases and started trading a 100k account. At the end of the first month I was profitable. Within 1 day I got an email with instructions on providing an invoice to receive my profit split. After sending the invoice, the profit split was in my bank account within 3 days. A second deposit into my account was made where the challenge fee was fully reimbursed. My second month was flat so there was no profit to split. The third month was profitable and I had the same experience as the first month; provided an invoice and within 3 days the profit split was in my account. FTMO has been fully legitimate and responsive. They do exactly what they say!

Aug 5, 2019 - No Rating I'm into the verification phase with FTMO and they have done exactly everything that they have said they would. Their service and response is excellent and prompt. There is no hidden agenda with them. If you think you can meet the parameters of the challenge then I would recommend them as reputable.

Cal, USA,
Oct 23, 2020,

FTMO is very professional and did everything they said they would do and with impeccable timing, my commission was paid as promise my deposit was returned as promise! Some companies do great things...But this is a great Company! I highly recommend FTMO

Faisalabad, Pakistan,

Excellent opportunity for traders

I signed up for FTMO a few months back and started their challenge. I failed a few challenges with them. Then I knew what actually is required to pass the challenge.
Yes, FTMO has helped me to become a hardcore trader. I'm receiving payments from them and they return the challenge fee upon success. And now I've got my 2nd account from them also. Currently, running their challenge for third account.
Their support is very active and helps you in your query in every matter. I've received some replies even on Sundays, when we are off.
Their profit split ratio is the highest in industry. Overall, I can say thus is the best company among all competitors. I, personally recommend FTMO to every trader who wants success and financial freedom.

A1Capital,
Toronto, Canada,

FTMO is #1

I am an FTMO Funded Trader; I have received my first month's profit split withdrawal and also my challenge fee was reimbursed 2 days after I sent them my invoice. They're the best prop firm in the industry, and I will be a trader/partner with them for many years to come. 10/10.

New-Brunswick, Canada,
Oct 22, 2020,

Clearing all doubts about FTMO

I am an FTMO funded trader, there seems to be a lot of confusion and doubts concerning FTMO's credibility. The only thing I can do is provide how my experience with them has been so far. I'm currently on my third month and have received two profit splits, including the challenge fee returned in full on the first profit split. They are very prompt with payouts (2 business days) and their customer service is quick and helpful (replies within hours on weekdays). I am more than pleased with their service, they are changing the game for traders starting out who are in search of funding, I can't recommend them enough. If you are considering taking their challenge, just make sure you have a profitable strategy proven by thorough backtesting and forwardtesting and be careful not to break any of their rules (which is easily avoidable).

Oct 18, 2020,

FTMO Payouts

My experience with FTMO has been nothing short of amazing, you receive your profit split invoice the day after your assigned profit split date. The payments from there on out are pretty quick, I personally recommend using TransferWise for quick payments. I receive my payments through TransferWise within 48 hours.

Guernsey, United Kingdom,
Oct 13, 2020,

This is my best investment so far , honest people , good communication , good service this is all you need
I received my first challenge fee plus my profit split , I'm very excited about the next months working with the company , I'm about to change my live!

Adam Poe,
New york, USA,
Oct 12, 2020,

Awesome

I passed both phases got the deposit and my profits within a few days !!! I am currently working on an additional account

Manila, Philippines,
Oct 12, 2020,

Yes, you can trust them!

I just got my profit split today.
Although it got a little delay of 1 week before they send it to me that I needed to email them again for the update. But nonetheless, I got it! So yeah, I recommend this prop firm.

Memphis TN, USA,
Oct 10, 2020,

I have been paid out !!

For anyone doubting the legitimacy of this company I completely understand but this company is very legit and professional. I have been paid out and I also documented it on my YouTube channel feel free to check it out “Mikewillp TV” . I’m now on my third month of trading the funded account and if everything goes good this will most definitely be a life changing opportunity. Right now I live in Memphis TN , & my goal is to move to Florida next year!! I’m very appreciative of FTMO I’ve made like 9K so far in two months just trading one 100K account and I’m currently working on adding a extra 100K

Positive Experience!

I have received my first Profit Split and I was refunded my Challenge Fees. Every step of the way has been very simple and consistent. I now have my 2nd Funded Account Running and working on my 3rd Challenge now. I am looking forward to future success. Only advise for anyone is to pay attention to your Metrics, Draw-Down, and be patient (don't try to win it in 1 day).

Riccardo,
Cagliari, Italy,

Excellent!

As per the contract I received 70% of the profits made during the month + the fee, excellent punctuality. I also thank the technical assistance for the support, very kind and extremely available.

NC, USA,

FTMO does pay you

Hey all, after completing the FTMO challenge, verification and then trading the live account. I can say that yes FTMO does pay!. I was told an estimate of 2 weeks for payment to go through but i ended up only having to wait a week for my Profit Split. I then was paid out my deposit fee the next day. I'm not an affiliate with them and I traded on a 10k account. FTMO paid me back and my experience with them has been awesome.

Georgia, USA,

Great Company!!!

If you're thinking about taking the challenge and think you have what it takes. I suggest you go ahead and take it. I took the challenge and passed the verification. I was paid my 70% split and reimbursed my fee. FTMO.com is the best move if you have trading skills and need more funds to make trades. I started the process in July of 2020 and received my split in September 2020.

Preston, Lancashire, United Kingdom,
Sep 27, 2020,

FTMO PERFORMANCE AS A COMPANY

Hi, I'm now on my 2nd month of having a funded account with FTMO and so far there service and communication with me has been 100 percent. After I sent them an invoice for my 1st Month split I had my split sat in my Bank account within a week. I can't recommend them enough! Anyone who is serious about trading should use FTMO in my opinion. Thanks, John

Qua,
CT, USA,
Sep 25, 2020,

Profit split

FTMO is great, I received my first profit split this month . Challenge fee was refunded to my account too very quick. The profits took one week after which is pretty fast. Looking to making more money with them

Hamburg, Germany,
Sep 24, 2020,

Serious and reliable prop trading firm

I am from Germany and started my first FTMO-challenge in January this year and trade the real accounts for three months now. The support always answers very fast and most times in german. The payments are also very fast, usually I get the money 2-4 days after I sent my payment request (german Bank accounts). On top, the Profit split is one of the best in the world of prop trading firm (I also trade with a few other firms), so I can recommend them for Sure.

Pretoria, South Africa,

Everything they claim to be - Prompt Payouts

I have just completed my 1st month as a funded trader. I received my Challenge signup up fee back within 2 days and the payout within 5 days. They have proven to me to be exactly what they claim to be and I look forward to a long relationship with them.

Jay Patel,

Profit Split

As a new account holder I have been pleasantly surprised with the FTMO support team. They are very quick to reply to queries via email also.

I can also confirm I did not have to chase them for payment of my profit split. The team were very professional in helping me to create my first invoice and subsequently I was paid After 48 hours although they do say it can take up to a week I believe.

Overall I’m genuinely impressed and would recommend this company to any aspiring trader wanting to make income.

Reliable Company

I have been trading with them for about 6 weeks on my live account. Just got my first payout last week! This is a great company and if you are a consistently profitable trader, the benefit of trading with their capital is incredible!

Very happy with FTMO

I am very happy to have a live funded account with FTMO. I found the qualification process challenging but you'd expect this to unlock $100k of funding.

I am happy to have received my first month's profit-share withdrawal last week.

Thank you FTMO, and I look forward to continuing to trade with you.

Cedric Oliver,
America, USA,

My experiences

I have been a FTMO trader since August and everything has been great. When it was time for my profit split they sent me an email to send them an invoice to be paid and gave me a easy to use website to generate one. I received my fee plus my profit split all within 1 week. Very professional and they always respond to any and every question I have.

Ace,

Amazing opportunity

FTMO is an incredible opportunity for amazing traders who don’t have access to such large capital. They pay out every time consistently and are of such help and always chase up and problems that occur. Definitely recommend and will probably go for my second challenge very soon

Nis, Serbia,
Sep 17, 2020,

Collaborate for every recommendation

I am very pleased with the cooperation with this company. Great support team, they are always there to die. They pay out the profits and they give me back the funds I used to pay for the challenge. Great way to make money in the forex market. I recommend any cooperation with them.

Jordan,
Sep 16, 2020,

Amazing company providing great opportunity

I have received numerous profit splits from FTMO now and also had the challenger fee’s reimbursed with the first withdrawal. Money is usually in my bank account 2/3 working days after invoice is sent. Great company providing a great opportunity for people who don’t have a large capital to start with.

Sep 7, 2020,

Grateful to be one.

FTMO is definitely the best proprietary firm, traded across different companies but yet FTMO cherish their traders by compensating high commission rate (70%), and allow very much all freedom you could wish for different trading style. Payout is punctual, efficient service.

Chew,
Sep 7, 2020,

Skeptical at first but proven to be legitimate

Seen FTMO ads all over Facebook, give them a try and passed my evaluation on my second go.

Profit split is rather easy and quick. Got them in 48hours after sending my invoice to them.

Hope FTMO is here to stay;)

Word of advice
Always make sure you’re consistently profitable before giving FTMO a try. Multiple failures can be costly.
Trader, Italy,
Sep 6, 2020,

highly recommended

After closing the first month in profit, I am satisfied because in a few days the commissions and the reimbursement of the registration fee arrived !! Excellent

Kieran,
Cambridge, United Kingdom,
Sep 5, 2020,

Trustable, highly recommended.

I only have great things to say. I have just received my first profit split and my reimbursed challenge fee. The customer service is excellent. I feel very comfortable with working with FTMO. I highly recommended to serious traders.

Brno, Czech Republic,
Sep 5, 2020,

Best funding company

I just received my first profit split from FTMO as well as a refund of the challenge fee. So far I'm very satisfied with them - the trading conditions on the FTMO account are really great and customer support responds quickly. I can only recommend!

Brisbane, Australia,
Aug 28, 2020,

Excellent Idea and great quality product.

Hi guys,

I will make my review of FTMO short and sweet. I have been trading with FTMO since Feb 2020. I failed my first challenge but passed subsequent challenges and have been funded with 3x100kUSD accounts since then. Payment has always been prompt and arrived in my account within a week of submitting my invoice. Customer service is of good quality and is fast. Overall if you can pass the challenge I highly reccomend FTMO. Otakar and the team have done a great job.

Malaga, Spain,
Aug 27, 2020,

Profit split

I received my profit split within 48h of submitting my invoice.
The company is great, customer service is very responsive and helpful.
I recommend to everyone I know that wants to approach a prop firm.

MA,
Aug 26, 2020,

first payment

Very pleased got my first payout today and my challenge fee refunded I was a bit skeptical at first before I joined ftmo when my friend shared a link it took me a year to join I’m glad I did and am very pleased looking forward to doing more challenges so I can get a bigger trading balance

I Singh,
Aug 26, 2020,

Funded with 300k and been Paid!

Been trading with FTMO since March 2020. Customer service is on point, people moan because they fail the challenge, all criteria is clearly written out and if you have any issues then contact them, I get replies within 24 hours (most of the time within few hours, if emailed first thing in the morning). If you can’t adhere to rules then you clearly need to take time to concentrate on your own Risk Management.

Iv now passed all three FTMO up to 300k and have been paid out within 2 days of me sending an invoice. No need to question there professionalism, I trade, I make money, I get paid. Can’t be more simple than that.

Nikhil,
Johannesburg, South Africa,
Aug 16, 2020,

I am a newly funded trader.
After my first month of profits ,my deposit was returned to me immediately, there was however a delay with my profit spilt payment but I did receive constant communication from the team and I was able to receive the payment so overall I feel very comfortable to be working with FTMO and I look forward to working with them for a long time

Trier, Germany,
Aug 16, 2020,

Best Property Trading Company

at first I was a skeptical whether ftmo really worked. after i did all the challanges i got my money back together with the first profit. For me, FTMO is the best property company

Dengkil, Selangor, Malaysia,
Aug 5, 2020,

Highly Recomanded For Profitable Trader

Hiii All...I am a FTMO Trader and has already passed the challenge and verification.
FTMO is an excellent method for profitable traders who need funds. They respond to emails very quickly, the rules are just about risk management, it really makes sense, and there are no restrictions at all, they let you basically be free to trade whatever you want and in the way you want as long as you have the risk proper Management system.
They have the best profit distribution I have seen so far (70/30). They have a good customer area with a summary of your development and open positions, it is useful, and they also provide some good daily statistics on dax for day traders.
All questions and concerns are well answered via email. In short, I really like doing business with them for a long term! .. finally I have received all the refunds and also the promised profit. The money landed safely in my bank account.

Manchester, United Kingdom,
Jul 27, 2020,

Life Changing Company

Amazing company, got my first payout of over $13k. No need for any doubts, they do payout, I got mine the following business day.

The support is outstanding too, I've had numerous questions throughout and they have answered them perfectly everytime. One guy in particular has been amazing, Tomas - he answers everything with so much detail and is so helpful, a real credit to FTMO.
Munich, Germany,
Jul 23, 2020,

Best Prop Company on Internet

I am working with Ftmo since December 2019, i am a multiple account trader and i always got a perfect service from them.
Every month i got my profit split. What should i say more.
This company is the best prop that you can find on internet.
You can even try a demo before you start the real challange to get funded.
My opinion: You should definitely try it.
Jay V,
Australia, Australia,
Jul 22, 2020,

Excellent opportunity offered by no other businesses

If you are skeptical take a look at the lives they are changing on social media, mainly Instagram. FTMO allows consistent traders to easily access large amounts of funds to allow them to live life on their own terms. If you are skeptical; put in the research. You will find hundreds of funded traders worldwide. The support is efficient, my refund and profits occurred within 24 hours.
Michigan, USA,
Jul 14, 2020,

Credible and Trustworthy Funding For Traders

I just received my first profit split from FTMO as well as the refund for signing up. I am lucky to have been able to discover this firm and they also help you become a better trader

Nottingham, United Kingdom,
Jul 14, 2020,

Excellent service

The whole process of becoming an ftmo trader and receiving a payout is very smooth and streamlined.

Keep in mind that becoming funded is only the first part, you then need to maintain that same discipline to makes you’re that you keep the account and get a payout.

Once you close a month in profit, you will get an invoice template sent to you on your profit split date, if this is on the weekend it will be the next business day.
For me personally when I filled it out, I received very rapid responses and the payout was processed very quickly.

I am very satisfied with FTMO as a company and hope to trade with them for a long time, I recommend this to every consistent trader looking for more capital.
Morgantown, USA,
Jul 13, 2020,

Amazing FTMO experience!

I got into ftmo because I had lost my job and due to COVID no one was hiring! I studied and read up as much as I could and within a month a was able to get a 25k account funded! It’s now been a little over a month since my account has been funded And I officially received both my initial fee and my 70% profit split deposited into my account ! I’m so excited to be apart of the team and would love to to thank ftmo for the opportunity they have given me to self employ myself during these Hard time !

Liverpool, United Kingdom,
Jul 8, 2020,

Trustworthy and helpful company

Once I've passed my challenge and verification, it took about 2 weeks to receive live trading account.
First month passed, challenge fee refunded and profit split arrived without any issues. It took about 1 week for money to reach my bank account.

Very helpful people, down to earth trading rules. Overall I am very pleased with FTMO so far. Hopefully all stay the same for long term.

TT, Trinidad and Tobago,
Jul 7, 2020,

Best prop firm out there

By far the best prop firm out there. Received my first profit split and challenge refund. Customer service is excellent. Always receive timely responses to my emails. Excellent overall
Glasgow, United Kingdom,
Jun 28, 2020,

FTMO - Changing my life

Hi,

Just a quick note to offer some reassurance from a complete stranger.

I have read a few people doubting that FTMO will pay out on profits and refund. My wife was one of those sceptics!

I have 2 100k accounts with FTMO. The profit share and refund was paid out promptly on both accounts.

The team at FTMO answer queries quickly and have been professional throughout.

Trading with FTMO is changing my life. I started off as a naive trader, thinking I could turn my own money in to a big pot to live off. Now I know better, FTMO is helping me actually achieve those aims.

I thought I was disciplined in my trading before FTMO but using their rules really pushed me to analyse in more detail what I was doing wrong. Make no mistake, don’t dive in to this thinking it will be easy. It is challenging but it was the challenge I needed to become consistently profitable.

My personal trading approach involves sometimes holding positions over the weekend which I can’t do with FTMO but understandable as to why they don’t allow this.

All the best

Nowy Targ, Poland,
Jun 25, 2020,

Very good

Withdraw is complete with not problem good proces. I recommend this company is very good and professional.

Jun 25, 2020,

Ftmo Live Account/ Profit Split

FTMO is a great investor company and trustworthy. I actually received my profit split as they promised. They also assist you with becoming a better trader. Great company in my opinion!

W,
Somewhere-in, USA,
Jun 24, 2020,

Recently Funded, Overall Positive Experience.

Overall I've had a very positive experience trading with FTMO. Every chance they have they provide excellent support. I have been funded and received my first profit split along with a full refund for the cost of the challenge and am looking forward to completing additional challenges and growing the account.

Their LMAX data feed has had some issues which understandably isn't ideal but they do offer to review your trade logs and will compensate you accordingly if you've been negatively affected. Keep in mind this issue resides with the data feed, not FTMO, and so far I've only experienced it on two days.