FTMO Review

Prop Firm

Updated: Jan 22, 2021 · FTMO.com  · Is this your company?
FTMO

Contact: support@ftmo.com, +44 2033222983

Join live discussion of FTMO.com on our forum

FTMO.com profile provided by FTMO support, Jun 13, 2018

Marrakech, Morocco,
Jan 19, 2021,

The best out there !

I have received my profit split and the challenge fee has been reimbursed to my bank, they are legit and have a great support team :)

Switzerland, Switzerland,
Jan 18, 2021,

FTMO payouts, clearing all doubts

For all the people doubting ftmo payouts, I personally recieved both fee refund and profit split payment within few days.
Great company, looking forward to working with them.

MUMBAI, India,
Jan 15, 2021,

Best forex funded company.

I received my first profit split and evaluation fees on time.Great company which is providing funding to traders.Great opportunity you will get if you know how to make money by trading profit.

MoravskoSleszko, Czech Republic,
Jan 13, 2021,

Good partner

I am a trader with my first funded account at FTMO. I had my first invoicing for the month of December 2020. After verification, my amount and the fee for the challenge were paid to me within 4 days. I am very satisfied with the cooperation, and I am a big fan of this project.

Newcastle, United Kingdom,

100% recommended

FTMO is a godsend for those who can trade but require the capital. 100% real and reliable, fantastic communication and support too. As a 22 year old FTMO can help me achieve my goals, in trading and for life too.

Moreblessing,
South Africa, South Africa,

Amazing trader funding company

I have bn with Ftmo for almost 9months. No hassle, no stories company. Just trade & get your 70% profit split, guaranteed. They are the best straight forward trader funding out there. You also need to pass the Challenge then Verification stages, after that the world is in your hands, you can determine how much is your pay. I have had always had my profit split payout within 3-4 days of receiving the e'mail via bank transfer. It is a trustworthy company, and if you want to trade seriously this is a Top company to work with.

Viseu, Portugal,

My FTMO experience.

For me, FTMO became a life changer.
Without having enough money to trade, FTMO solved that for me.
I took the challenge once, and failed on the verification.
On the second try however, I passed both the challenge and verification, became funded, and although December is a tricky month to trade, I managed to secure some profits.
On the day of my profit split they sent an e-mail for me to confirm my profits and the profit split. The invoice system is now pretty much automatic, which is great.
Two days after I confirmed my profits (the site does the math for you in regards to your slice, the 70%) the money was in my bank account.
And, regarding the restricted news events, if you are too lazy to check the economic calendar, they send a e-mail the day before any restricted event.
I strongly recommend FTMO to anyone that knows how to trade.
They really are life changing for someone who lacks capital.

Excellent company

I am an FTMO funded trader. I have received my first profit split and challenge fee was refunded to my account too. They are a very professional and I really proud to be a part of this company and I hope to stay there for a long time.

ACCRA, Ghana,

All that I wanted

Being good is not enough; Capital is everything to me and to have FTMO provide that and more is just all I wanted. I received my first payout after a day it was approved and the fee for the challenge as well. Thank you guys and happy trading to all traders

Pontypridd, United Kingdom,
Jan 9, 2021,

What they say is what you get with FTMO no matter what others say

I have recently got 3 lots of £70K funded account with FTMO and have taken my 1st profit split on one account. From the time the request was processed to the time the funds got into my account it took just 48hrs. On top of the the fee I paid to take the challenge was refunded at the same time.

I am glad to have come across a prop company that ticks all the boxes as a company you can trust to keep to their promise. I will highly recommend FTMO as number 1 choice for acquiring a funded account for trading.

Amsterdam, Netherlands,
Jan 8, 2021,

overall positive experience

my story with FTMO is a little strange. I started taking challenges early 2020, however I didn't pass any of them because I was a beginner. So, I blew around 10 challenges, but I kept trying and learning from my mistakes. In October 2020 I became a funded trader. first month I didn't make any profit so I asked FTMO to refund my challenge fee (540 Euro) for the 100K account I have. In 3 working days I got the money in my account. But i was eager to know if the profit split is real. So second month I made 650 $ profit so my share was 455. I sent them the invoice as required and after 3 working days I got the amount in my account. Honestly I was skeptical in the beginning that they will share the profit. Now I can say that I have a trusted partner whose funding me and sharing the profit with me.

Michael Naidoo,
Sandton, South Africa,

FTMO leading the way

I received my first profit split and reimbursed fee within 3 days of submitting my invoice.
Customer service is world class.

If you’re a consistently profitable trader but lack capital, FTMO is the perfect Prop Firm for you.

Risk and Profit objectives are very good!

Reading, United Kingdom,
Jan 7, 2021,

I still can't believe this is real!

I recently completed my challenge and verification. I dropped out of university and have spent the last 5 years washing dishes, working in warehouses and offices. This opportunity has completely changed my life even in the pandemic. There was a slight delay for my first profit split but really and truly I can't complain. I received my pay out and my refund for the challenge and I am now waiting for my second profit split. I look forward to getting two more accounts so that I can continue this amazing journey with FTMO. I'd 1000% recommend.

Toronto, Canada,

They paid me my profit split and fees back 100%

I see many traders are still skeptical about FTMO, however they have paid me my profit split of 70% as well as the initial fees. I can confirm they are 100% legit. Awesome company for traders with an edge.

Bridgetown Barbados, Barbados,

Great Prop Firm

I Received My Payout From Ftmo Along Back With My Fee, At First I Was Skeptical About The Company But I Still Went Ahead, Its Been The Best Thing Decision I've Made, Thanks FTMO

Brendan,
Australia, Australia,

Legit company

I completed both challenges, and received my profit split on my profit split day aswell as al the full refund of my challenge.

Incredibly easy to work with, very smooth process. Very greatful

Sealsey,
Newcastle, United Kingdom,
Jan 6, 2021,

Sealsey

Received my first month profit split within 3 days via Skrill, and shortly after the refund for the challenge account.

Nice and straightforward, looking forward to continuing to work with FTMO moving forward.

United States of America, USA,
Jan 1, 2021,

Bad Servers

I gave a 2 star because they payout and overall you can make money with them.

My issue:
The ftmo servers are not good. This is the third time I can remember since they’ve migrated to new servers that they’ve crashed. I was in verification phase and was trading bitcoin on Sunday. Equity was up to $102,800 and I tried multiple time to close. It wouldn’t close and eventually hit my stop loss.

Here I made a great trade and put myself back into position to pass. It’s Friday and still no new account or anything. Barely even any response through email support. They acknowledged it but aren’t willing to replace my verification account.

If you have bad servers AT LEAST help the customer.

Overall it’s not a bad company and withdrawals are fine. But the way they go about things on customer service side of things are bad. Servers aren’t good at all and if they can’t help me when these issues arise, I’ll not have much faith in this company moving forward.

Andreas,
Bavaria, Germany,
Dec 29, 2020,

A very solid and good prop-trading company

Hello together,

I would like to share my experience with you. I paid the fee and received my challenge login credentials. I chose the 80k Challenge. In the beginnings I had many questions regarding trading days, profit split, how many account per trader etc. but the support team responded very quick and prompt. Any question you have you can ask just email them and within 1 or 2 days max you will receive a reply/answer. After passing both challenge and verification phase I got a real trading account with 80k Euros. My first profit split was this month and 2 days later I received an email from the FTMO support team whether I would like to payout my profits or not. The whole process did not even took that long and I received the money on skrill within three days. So now I am trading the 80k account and got my start fee back. I am very satisfied with the company and would recommend it to anyone who wants to trade seriously with proper risk management, because no matter what, it always come down to your own trading behaviors.
A few words about trading with FTMO:
the spreads are good and tight. Since I am only trading EU and GJ pairs I can tell you that the spreads are very low e.g. EU 0-3 points and GJ 3-9 points but as you it varies and depends on what day and how volatile the market is. I never experienced any kind of slippage caused by the broker himself or a trade that was not executed. So far all my limit orders have been executed and all my trades were closed at the price I wanted it (sometimes the news would cause a little slippage but you have to look at another brokers and you would notice the same kind of slippage)
If you still unsure about FTMO you could try the demo/free challenge, if you a beginner trader I would suggest to try to pass the free challenge three times first.
The only thing that will make or break your trading is risk management. If you break the rules of maximum -5% a day or maximum -10% drawdown overall you are out, but with a proper risk management you should not be able to blow it all in just a few trades.
Less is always more.

Best regards
Andreas

Saleh Mselem,
Africa, Tanzania, United Republic of,
Dec 28, 2020,

EXCELLENT

FTMO is simply the benchmark of all prop firms out there. I too was skeptical about how legit they were until i joined them, they offer the highest profit split available in the prop firm industry and they do it with integrity. i surely recommend to all skillful and disciplined traders who don't have enough capital to trade to join FTMO. You wont regret it.

Dec 28, 2020,

Got my 1st payout

So I took a 100k test , passed . And got my 1st payout on 15 Dec . Payment came pretty fast .

The refund was made too , and I used it to purchase another challenge .

Pretty satisfied with the communication with FTMO , and looking forward to have more funds

Milan, Italy,
Dec 23, 2020,

Awesome company!

This is my third month as a trader for FTMO. So far my experience has been really really good. Once I passed the challenge and verification I received the real account pretty quick. On the first month of the profit share I received my challenge fee back and 70% of the profits made on my 20 000€ account. Second month, another 70%. My next profit share is on January. Really have nothing to complain about them, as payments are very fast and their staff is always there to answere any question you might have. 5 stars company!

Nov 20, 2020 - 5 Stars Started my 20 000€ challenge on september. After passing both that and the verification phase, I got my funded account. This month I received my first profit split via skrill (as requested) and the challenge fee as well. After submitting the invoice, I received my profits the day after so the payment was really fast. If you want to take forex trading seriously this is the way to go. I feel truly blessed to have found this amazing company.

Dec 21, 2020,

FTMO Genuine authentic company

To you all folks I feel to write down my experience with FTMO, I'm glad to confirm I received my 70% profit split + reimbursement initial fee challenge from FTMO!
In my opinion, FTMO is the TOP founding trader's programme in the market! I suggest to anyone with trading experience to go for it! Don't lose this life opportunity FTMO provide to anyone! JUST DO IT!

Dec 18, 2020,

A serious prop firm! Absolutely recommended and FTMO should be a Goal!

I received my first profit split and refunded fee for a 50k account! The payment was done immediately and after 2 days I received it! FTMO should be a goal for all traders that don’t have enough capital! So instead of burn your capital, work on a successful strategy and a properly money management and then apply for FTMO! What about The challenge fee? I totally agree. That’s correct that they ask for fee or everybody would apply, and maybe will not take it seriously because they don’t have anything to lose! Instead of open a 300€ account with any broker and use it with a lot of leverage, apply on FTMO, because if you are successful you will get a 50k account! The deal with FTMO is also that they give you the 70% of profit split, which no one actually give to you. Thanks FTMO for this opportunity! Next goal FTMO 200k!

Ho Chi Minh, Viet Nam,
Dec 18, 2020,

Very good and professional service

I've been trading with FTMO for several months and there is nothing to complain there. After one month since the first trade of FTMO account, I made some profits and the withdrawal process is quite easy for me. I received the profit split after 3 days and the challenge fee was also refunded. Highly recommend if you are a serious trader.

May 12, 2020 - 5 Stars I passed the Challenge and Verification in one month. It went very smoothly. You can choose a variety of brokers and even switch your account between each phase. I've already had an FTMO account and the payment was on time. Highly recommend to retail traders.

Drahos,
Brno, Czech Republic,

Great and solid

Comunication with provider is fast and precious. Payments is real and without any problems. There is no room for misgivings.

Dec 14, 2020,

Payouts + Challenge Fee Refund has received

Hi
I would like to share my experience. I have received my payout in the exact amount and challenge fee refund which I used for another 100k challenge. The payout took a few days as this is my first payout but they are very communicative with you and their customer service is very very reactive. I am very glad to work with FTMO.
Thanks

Dec 11, 2020,

Profit Split

So far so good the journey has been a good ride. I got my split profit in time and support has been always helpful

Florida, USA,
Dec 10, 2020,

FTMO amazing company to be part of

I received my first profit split and challenge fee both on the same day. I will be doing two more challenges next month.FTMO is the best thing that a treader can have because we as treaders are accelerating our way to get to our financial goals faster once a good strategy is developed. Due that 10%- 20% a month of a normal account of 1k or 5k is not the same at 100k to 300k that we can get in FTMO.

Mandeep Sadhra,
Dec 9, 2020,

FTMO A GREAT COMPANY

This is my third month in FTMO and I got my first profit split last week. Also, they refunded my challenge fee as well. I can say that this is one of the best opportunities. Also, they have lots of trading instruments. Besides, customer support is really helpful and quick. I am very happy to work with them and for the ones who can trade but does not have capital, this is your place!

Adam,
Warsaw, Poland,
Dec 5, 2020,

Excellent support

I have got my first profit split and refund of challenge cost.
It was my fourth paid challenge in 2 years, i would recommend to give yourself time and do not expect to pass the first paid challenge, do not stop, do your homework and try again, until you succeed.

Marcos C,
South Yorkshire, United Kingdom,
Dec 4, 2020,

Signed and delivered A+++

Got my first profit split two weeks back..

Unfortunately I started with a 10k account because I wasn’t truly convinced that this was legit, which I now regret if I would’ve went full force I would’ve received 4 figures instead of 3 from a 100k account with a 3% gain.

Over I can’t fault FTMO, the only con was a couple of glitches with my metrix which was kinda frustrating, but the customer service easily make up for that, other than that it’s perfect and I highly recommend it.

Harpal singh,
UK, United Kingdom,
Dec 3, 2020,

Better than expected

My first profit share was on 14th November. I got an email 2 days after to confirm how much profit I wanted to withdraw. I recieved my challenge refunded to me within 2 days then I receieved my withdrawal the following day. Quick smooth process

olten, Switzerland,
Dec 1, 2020,

received profit split and the support was very good

after a couple of attempts i succeeded the challenge and got 2 accounts of 150k worth. I then received my first profit split and with that the question of legitimacy is clear - they pay out and their support is VERY helpful and friendly. I have nothing bad to say about this company, only good. :-)

New York, USA,
Nov 27, 2020,

Very prompt response and withdrawals

I signed up with FTMO and everything that has been displayed on their website is exactly how they operate. They respond promptly to messages and always on top of everything. They have returned the initial fee and the profit split

Christopher N,
Boston, USA,

Clearing up any doubts

FTMO is real and legit. They have some strict rules that you have to follow - max daily loss limit, overall daily loss limit, and profit limit, etc so you really have to be careful with risk management. Once you get past the first two verification stages, then the fun begins with a real account. They are legit when splitting profit (70/30) on a monthly basis and also return your initial deposit fee. Can’t recommend enough if you’re tight on cash and your looking to trade with capital.
Yancey,
Atlanta,GA, USA,

Great Opportunity

Highly recommend using the service. The process from challenge to verification to being a funded trader and receiving my first profit split was very smooth and straightforward. The fact that you receive a refund is the icing on the cake and makes the decision a no brainer. There is never a gap between communication when you complete a task or have questions. FTMO can significantly shorten the journey to becoming a multiple 6 figure trader. Focus on the skillset, become funded and enjoy your life!
larache, Morocco,

FTMO is a Chance for every Trader

This firm is legit and they pay you in time .this is my second month with them and day pay me and also they give me refund .
Geo,
San Diego, USA,
Nov 24, 2020,

Great for someone with not a lot of capital.

Like many people I know, we don’t have 100k on the side to trade. Me being a good trader, the trades I would make could only get me so far with the money I had. I’ve been with them for 5 months, completed the challenge and I’m now a funded trader. I got paid my first month already and I got my refund. It was a simple process and their customer service has always been great to me! Looking forward to the future.
Ogun State, Nigeria,
Nov 24, 2020,

Best Proprietary Company

My name is Afolabi, I received my first payment in October and I will be due for my next payment soon... It is a great opportunity working with ftmo and I am happy to share my testimony here. This is the best proprietary company that I know and I strongly recommend!
New England, USA,
Nov 23, 2020,

friendly company, promising platform, not reliable

FTMO was very friendly and made me comfortable before I gave them money.

The platform overall is smooth and setup was quick.

Unfortunately, I think their recent "FTMO Server" is less reliable than I understood from reviews of their old service. Market specifications have been wrong several times. Other times they are randomly changed without notice and fixed without explanation. Sometimes the server is down, unscheduled. Crypto trading unavailable on weekends despite promised availability.

Even though there is live support, there is no coverage during US market hours by anyone with authority. So you are left waiting a business day for response, more to resolve if there are followup questions.

So far I have not had any luck getting time restored to my challenge for these issues. I have lost probably 7 out of the allotted 30 days (really, 28, because there is no crypto trading on weekends after all).

I hope these can be worked out and will update my review if we can make this happen. I would love to have a long working relationship with them.

British Columbia, Canada,
Nov 22, 2020,

FTMO trading

Just finished my first full funded month with FTMO. They were surprisingly extremely fast. I sent in my invoice on a tuesday for my profit share and received the funds in my bank account on the saturday so only 4 days. My profit share plus my refund for the challenge fee. no problems at all with them. Will probably do another challenge to increase my account size.
Fort Lauderdale Florida, USA,
Nov 22, 2020,

FTMO PAYSSSS!!

After completing my challenge in August and passing I was given my live account. I traded it up to 14k which was very scary to have a 100k account but I held it together! When it came to my first profit split and also reimbursement for the challenge they were very swift with each process. I was contacted on the Monday because my profit split date fell on a Saturday but after I did everything they ask even after making mistakes on the forms I was still able to be paid out exactly a day later, that may vary with each person due to bank accounts and such. (I use bank of america) anyways if your looking for a good place to traded high account balance and get paid with no issues I definitely recommend ftmo, also they gives a wide range of products to trade including indices and metals.
Mario Dixon,
Florida, USA,
Nov 21, 2020,

I’m a Funded trader for ftmo currently on my second month of trading. So far I have no complaints, has I received my profit split as well as my challenge fee as stated in the contract. I will keep you guys up to date with my relationship with Ftmo has we grow together.

Pakistan, Pakistan,
Nov 21, 2020,

Received first withdrawal and fee return

I am from Pakistan. I firmly followed their terms and conditions and cleared account in 2nd attempt. And I got my fee back and also 70% share of profit for first time. Business is legit with strict terms and conditions.
Amir,
Bedok, Singapore,
Nov 20, 2020,

Reliable and legit

I've been a funded trader with FTMO for 1.5 months. So far so good.

1. They paid me my first profit split and refund the same week I sent them my invoice. They even emailed me to make sure that I had received payment.

2. Their support team is reliable and responsive.

3. Their platform has given me no issues.

FTMO works pretty good for me. The rules to me are really there to help you.

I'd recommend FTMO to any trader out there who is
1. Consistently profitable.
2. Knows how to manage risk.

If you can't do these 2 then you shouldn't be trading anyway.
cape town, South Africa,
Nov 20, 2020,

Best think ever for trader

I have a $25account with FTMO and i just received my first profit split with the company. the support team is the best one ever
If you can trade, please try them out . my next task is to get those $100k accounts.
FTMO is the best funding firm out there,

Vusi
Paris, France,
Nov 18, 2020,

FTMO is legit

Hello,

I failed the challenge 4 times before succeeding on the 5th one.
Then I got my funded account. The process was smooth and fast to become a funded trader. No issue there. The support team is always reactive and professional and makes sure all issues are resolved. After my first month of trading, I received both my profit split and the fee of challenge that was reimbursed. Both payments were received in less than 24 hours via bank wire. I am amazed and really respect FTMO for what they do. They are legit. There is no doubt about that. If you respect their rules, they respect their end f the bargain by paying you what you should be paid. It's a win-win situation after all.
Nov 17, 2020,

Reliable

I became a funded trader a few months ago. My fee has been refunded and I have received payments due to the accrued profits on time.

Tamparuli, Sabah, Malaysia,
Nov 16, 2020,

The Real Deal

I'm a funded trader, passed my challenge and verification, received my first profit split and received the challenge fee.
In my opinion FTMO is the best deal so far, as long as you follow their rules and regulation, it's all legit, the sky the limit
If you think you have what it takes, you should consider FTMO.
Go FTMO!!!