FTMO Review

Updated: Jul 10, 2020 · FTMO.com  · Is this your company?
FTMO

Join live discussion of FTMO.com on our forum

FTMO.com profile provided by FTMO support, Jun 13, 2018

Liverpool, United Kingdom,
Jul 8, 2020,

Trustworthy and helpful company

Once I've passed my challenge and verification, it took about 2 weeks to receive live trading account.
First month passed, challenge fee refunded and profit split arrived without any issues. It took about 1 week for money to reach my bank account.

Very helpful people, down to earth trading rules. Overall I am very pleased with FTMO so far. Hopefully all stay the same for long term.

TT, Trinidad and Tobago,
Jul 7, 2020,

Best prop firm out there

By far the best prop firm out there. Received my first profit split and challenge refund. Customer service is excellent. Always receive timely responses to my emails. Excellent overall

Glasgow, United Kingdom,
Jun 28, 2020,

FTMO - Changing my life

Hi,

Just a quick note to offer some reassurance from a complete stranger.

I have read a few people doubting that FTMO will pay out on profits and refund. My wife was one of those sceptics!

I have 2 100k accounts with FTMO. The profit share and refund was paid out promptly on both accounts.

The team at FTMO answer queries quickly and have been professional throughout.

Trading with FTMO is changing my life. I started off as a naive trader, thinking I could turn my own money in to a big pot to live off. Now I know better, FTMO is helping me actually achieve those aims.

I thought I was disciplined in my trading before FTMO but using their rules really pushed me to analyse in more detail what I was doing wrong. Make no mistake, don’t dive in to this thinking it will be easy. It is challenging but it was the challenge I needed to become consistently profitable.

My personal trading approach involves sometimes holding positions over the weekend which I can’t do with FTMO but understandable as to why they don’t allow this.

All the best

Nowy Targ, Poland,
Jun 25, 2020,

Very good

Withdraw is complete with not problem good proces. I recommend this company is very good and professional.

Florida, USA,
Jun 25, 2020,

Ftmo Live Account/ Profit Split

FTMO is a great investor company and trustworthy. I actually received my profit split as they promised. They also assist you with becoming a better trader. Great company in my opinion!

W,
Somewhere-in, USA,
Jun 24, 2020,

Recently Funded, Overall Positive Experience.

Overall I've had a very positive experience trading with FTMO. Every chance they have they provide excellent support. I have been funded and received my first profit split along with a full refund for the cost of the challenge and am looking forward to completing additional challenges and growing the account.

Their LMAX data feed has had some issues which understandably isn't ideal but they do offer to review your trade logs and will compensate you accordingly if you've been negatively affected. Keep in mind this issue resides with the data feed, not FTMO, and so far I've only experienced it on two days.

london, United Kingdom,
Jun 13, 2020,

Great Idea!

I like the idea of FTMO and currently trying out the challenge. I take it on a 10k account you dont really have 10K to trade with more like 10K buying Power with a max loss of 10% (funded&challenge) which is a little on the downside for me.

Secondly, you have to trade a min of 10 trading days so around 2 weeks (mon-fri) but if a trader reaches his profit target within 5 days then why not let the person advance onto the next stage? i understand they want to check the consistency of the trader but i think they need to let them just progress onto the next stage..

EXAMPLE- 1K PROFIT TARGET REACHED WITHIN 5 DAYS = 5 DAYS STILL LEFT TO TRADE- ( THE TRADER IS NOT GOING TO TRADE WITH NORMAL LOT SIZES AND RISK GETTING INTO A LOSS WHILST HES PASSED THE CHALLENGE.. SO TO ME I THINK IT WOULD BE OKAY IF THEY WOULD LET THE TRADER ADVANCE TO THE NEXT STAGE.

i understand they dont really want traders to pass in quick time but if a trade is going our way and running into profit we wont just close it because ftmo want to see how consistent we are ?

however besides that FTMO is a great platform to get funding with less capital if you can prove you can profit constantly and the possibilities are endless. you can make good money from this and the fact that we get an opportuinty to do so is lovely.

GOOD LUCK !

Weston Super Mare, United Kingdom,
Jun 12, 2020,

So glad I found this company!

F.T.M.O has been the best trading decision that I have ever made. It took me a few attempts at the challenge before passing but that was my fault as I simply was not ready and made stupid mistakes. Mostly money management and trying to rush and complete it too quickly.

I have been funded with them just over a month now and I received my first profit split and my challenge fee two days ago. Their customer service is nothing short of excellent which gives me massive peace of mind!

I will be doing two more challenges very soon and then I plan to combine all of them into one account.

Devon, United Kingdom,
Jun 11, 2020,

Great oppotunity for people with trading skill but low capital

So I've had my first withdrawal which came through very fast and the team contacted me very professionally explaining how to proceed with the invoice etc.
Great company couldn't recommend for a young trader like myself 20 years old taking home $6,700.
Amazing working towards a $300k account

New Hampshire, USA,
Jun 10, 2020,

Serious Problem - Unrealistic Expectations

There is a really serious problem with this company's requirements to graduate past the initial funded account size. A 34.5% annualized return rate (in 10% four month intervals) is required to move up from the initial 100k to a 175k account in the first year. Don't believe me? Here is their wording taken directly from https://ftmo.com/en/scaling-plan/

"Capital increments on the FTMO account take place in four-month cycles. For a capital increase, the trader has to gain at least 10 added percent points in four consecutive months (i.e., the average of at least 2.5% gain per month)."

This is BAD for two reasons:
1. It is difficult for conservative traders with minimal drawdown to increase their funding. These are the traders most wanted by hedge funds, so it begs the question of what FTMO's goals and motivations might be.
2. It forces traders to "take shots" at increasing their funding, and this may force traders to deviate from their optimal money management strategies.

My advice to improve your advancement/scaling model:
Reward traders for consistency over bi-annual or annual periods. You can still keep the 4-month increase model, but if you have traders who consistently bring in 15-20% year after year who are staying at the initial 100k, they will be gone like the wind. You are ensuring that you lose some of your best traders. But then again, maybe your business model does not rely on profitable trader retention.

Maryland, USA,
Jun 3, 2020,

Trustworthy and Consistent

FTMO is awesome. I first heard about them exactly a year ago and got very excited about the idea of receiving a large amount of capital to trade for very little risk (something all of us beginning traders obviously struggle with). I first ran through their free trial a few times to see if I could pass the challenge. After feeling confident enough, I ran my first challenge this past February for $10,000 of capital. After passing the challenge, I proceeded on to the verification stage (which was much easier), and finally received the live account a little over a month ago. Although I only made a little bit of profit my first month, they were true to their word and gave me my 70% portion. I received the profit in my Skrill account a few days ago and withdrew to my bank account to really make sure it was real. I also received the refund for the challenge fee back on my credit card. So far everything has been exactly as they've advertised and the communication is fast and reliable. I truly only have good things to say about this team. I've felt welcomed and a part of them since day one. I'm currently running a $50,000 aggressive challenge to hopefully secure some more capital and increase my profitability. I'm looking forward to a long and healthy relationship ahead with them.

Ipoh, Malaysia,
Jun 3, 2020,

Trusted company and simple to use website

I joined this company for USD50k challenge on Feb 2020. Ended my first profit split on May 2020. Received my profit split and joining fee's refund in 3 working days. Overall experience was positive. Need to read the trading rules carefully. Would be even better if the leverage is higher than 1:100. A good company for those who wish to be fulltime trader. Thanks to CEO Otakar who keep in touch with me.

Oslo, Norway,
Jun 2, 2020,

100% legit business

I am a professional forex trader with my own company. I looked into prop trading and decided to give FTMO a try. I liked the terms and the fact that they don't limit their traders and have very few restrictions.

I have now traded with them on a funded account for a month. Profit split and challenge fees were paid to my bank account in less than 48 hours.
No issues, great customer service.

They are 100% trustworthy.

Bangkok, Thailand,
Jun 2, 2020,

I received refund and 2 months of profit split.

This company is legit. I have been trading as a funded trader for FTMO for 2 months now. I received 2 payout in a row thanks to FTMO !!

Jun 1, 2020,

FTMO is 100% legit

I did a complete journey of funding and withdrawal on my YouTube Account. This is legit I got $6k+ on my first withdrawal this is 100% legit

Zurich, Switzerland,
May 30, 2020,

Very good company for prop trading

I went through the challenge and verification of FTMO with success. FTMO funded my account as promised on the website. The customer service is excellent. They are very polite and fast. My profit share was paid immediately via skrill. I decided to invest the fee into another challenge. All in all I think that FTMO is the best prop firm for retail traders in the industry. They are sincere and want you to be successful.

Oleksandr,
Warsaw, Poland,
May 30, 2020,

My journey with FTMO

Hi guys, I want to share with you my journey with FTMO.
First to say it wasn't easy for me and it took me little bit more than one year (4 challenges to try) to get funded account.
I have started in November 2018 with 40k EUR challenge account and failed it.
Then I took another one challenge in January 2019 (50k USD this time) and failed it as well.
Then I took a pause till the April 2019. This time I took 50K USD challenge and passed it! WOW :) But I have failed the verification :(
Then another one pause till January 2020 where I took one more challenge.
100k USD this tame. And here we go, I passed it. This time I couldn't afford to fail Verification. Here we go again, I passed it. :)
Less than one week for sign the contract and account configuration and finally I become FTMO funded trader in February 2020.
I've made 7% of profit first month,received my first profit split and challenge fee refund as well. I took 2 business days for withdrawal with

Bank transfer.
My second month with funded account wasn't so lucky. I finished with drawdown at the day of my profit split. But I was rewarded on my third month. Next month I am going to get additional 25k on my trading account due to scaling plan.

Now matter how long would it take you to get to your target. You will be rewarded at the end.

Novenber 2018 Challange https://ftmo.com/en/metrix/1123055066/?sharer=54a403d48
January 2019 Challange https://ftmo.com/en/metrix/1123066838/?sharer=3df538154
April 2019 Challenge https://ftmo.com/en/metrix/22505189/?sharer=2d5512ec4
May 2019 Verificarion https://ftmo.com/en/metrix/22506643/?sharer=b4830346c
January 2020 Challenge https://ftmo.com/en/metrix/11176958/?sharer=952319b64
January 2020 Verification https://ftmo.com/en/metrix/11184728/?sharer=f78789164
Febfuary 2020 Funded account https://ftmo.com/en/metrix/11191356/?sharer=e3b6728d2
Myfxbook reccord of 100k funded account:

Albert,
May 28, 2020,

First Profit Received

I am new to FTMO so when I am to receive my first profit share, I was skeptic like everyone else. So as soon as I sent my invoice they replied promptly saying they will be sending my share profits and will refund my fee for the challenge. 3 days later, I got my refund and my profits. So for those of you who are still skeptical, this company is legit and is great!

Limassol, Cyprus,
May 28, 2020,

Best decision I could ever made to go with FTMO !

In my opinion one of the best conditions for trader in the world of prop firms. Objectives are very doable, and just the fact they are giving you your one time payment for challange back with first WD indicate they are solid, not mention very lucrative profit splits 70% to your pocket makes reall different. With every step I've been informed, every kind of situation has been dealt with in no time plus stuff being very professional and polite too. I received money very fast and with no problems at all. Couldn't be happier being a part of FTMO trading journey. No doubts they love what they do, with passion and fair play. Well done!

New Mexico, USA,
May 24, 2020,

Amazing professional company!

After successfully completing the Trading Objectives in the Challenge and Verification steps I can say my overall experience with FTMO has been beyond positive, the customer service is extremely helpful and responsive they answer any questions you have. I can't thank the FTMO team and Mr. Otakar enough for this opportunity I have received my first profit split and the refund for starting the challenge after sending in the invoice on my profit split day it was taken care of in a timely manner and I revived my 70% within 2-3 business days as well as the refund.

I would highly recommend FTMO to anyone looking for that jump start in their trading career who don't have the capital to begin with.
Dean,
Perth, Australia,
May 21, 2020,

FTMO

I have recently completed my first month trading with FTMO. After passing the challenge and verification stage, I received my profit split and also my fee from the challenge was refunded.

NW, United Kingdom,
May 21, 2020,

Very happy with the process, and have received my first profit split and re

Very happy with the process, and have received my first profit split and refund. Look forward to adding more accounts with them and trading for them for a long time :-)

Scotland, United Kingdom,
May 20, 2020,

Highly Recommended

I just received my first profit split as well as the refund for the challenge fee. I really cannot fault FTMO. My experience has been nothing by positive with them. The support was fantastic throughout the challenge and verification. In my opinion there is no better place to go to if you can trade (and can prove it). One of the biggest difficulties in trading is undercapitalisation and FTMO solves that problem.

May 20, 2020,

FTMO are the best prop firm around!

If anyone reading this is skeptical about FTMO, don’t be. I can honestly say that they are the best prop firm i’ve come across and thats coming from someone who has had experience with other firms. I received my profit split on the same day that I sent them my invoice and received my refunded challenge fee a day later!
The risk management objectives that they outline are more than fair and the fact your cut is 70% in favour of the trader just shows how much they value the trader over themselves!
Can’t recommend them enough!

D'Angelo Collins,
Indiana, USA,
May 18, 2020,

FTMO is legit!

I have a 300k account with FTMO and I can say they are legit. This is the best opportunity for a retail trader to become successful in the financial markets. Everything including the profit split to challenge fees were reimbursed. If you are skeptical, the only way to find out is to try. You're willing to risk thousands in the real markets, why not risk with FTMO to find out yourself? I did and it worked out perfect. Good luck.
North Carolina, USA,
May 17, 2020,

Super happy with FTMO

I have received my first profit split from FTMO. I had a minor issue with sending them the invoice for the profit split and they were extremely responsive, helping me resolve the issue very quickly. I also received my original challenge fee without issue.

They have been extremely helpful with a few questions I had, responding to all my inquiries very quickly.

Anyone looking for a good prop firm with the potential for solid returns, I would highly suggest FTMO. Although the first challenge was, well challenging, I think it is well worth it. I think the challenge actually helped me improve and become more aware of my risk involved in my trades. The potential for decent returns in a reasonable amount of time is better than any other prop firms I have traded with.

Looking forward to growing with FTMO.

MILANO, Italy,
May 17, 2020,

confirming that you have received your profit share + the fee

I'm very happy and glad for great professional service team FTMO
I confirm that I have receive my first profit share + the fee ( refundable fee).
Also very fast to processing payment... in VERY PROFESSIONAL way
UGO

Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia,
May 16, 2020,

Strategy restriction

I passed both a challenge and verification. But the company said, your strategy involves very tight stop loss which can't be used. And offered me a free challenge and warned me not to use that strategy again. I understand that their real account suffers a loss from slippages due to my tight stop loss. But if they have given us a clear instruction about their minimum stop loss placement in the first place - for instance, 10 pips away from entrance, I'd have happily followed. In this case, they should eliminate the statement - "Trade your own trading strategy with no limits or restrictions.", and impose a minimum stop loss requirement on us.

PH, Philippines,
May 13, 2020,

Great company!!

just received my first payout on FTMO as one of their funded trader. payment process was really quick less than 24hrs thru wire transfer and they even refunded the the fee for the challenge. would recommend to anyone out there interested

May 12, 2020,

Great company, trustable

I have received my first profit split within 1 day! This is real company, real profit, real trading. Challenge fee was refunded to me as well, really trustable company. Great support and opportunity to trade with bigger account with them. Strongly recommend to everyone, just learn, apply for a Challenge and you will see yourself! You have nothing to lose!

Ho Chi Minh, Viet Nam,
May 12, 2020,

One of the top Funding for traders

I passed the Challenge and Verification in one month. It went very smoothly. You can choose a variety of brokers and even switch your account between each phase. I've already had an FTMO account and the payment was on time. Highly recommend to retail traders.

Saint-jean-en-royans, France,
May 11, 2020,

FTMO Metrics stopped for daily loss while i was in profit

I recently paid an FTMO challenge for 50k for about 340 euros.

I was on a euro usd hedged trade while overall the long was more than short; when i took profit i went to check the metrics and they marked that i violated a daily loss rule. which by all means was deeply wrong , even taken into account the hedged short. I know they talk about the floating loss however I even willingly took the unplanned and floating loss (which it was not planned to be so but i wanted to prove my point of not being in loss of 2500 USD) to show and prove to their team that overall that equity and balance were still viable. So I took it and overall I was at 48250,
The support responded one day later, and they were not helpful at all. No retest, nothing , very cold message that you could see were some copy paste of what they generally send.
I feel cheated on, as my decision to apply with them was due to the many post i read on this website;
My experience is not similar to what I read here

Jordan,
Colorado, USA,
May 8, 2020,

FTMO WITHDRAW HIT BANK

For those wondering if ftmo is legit or not. I started my first challenge 3-4 months ago. I just received my first withdraw that hit the bank yesterday. Very excited to hav 100% proof that its actually real :)
Toronto, Canada,
May 7, 2020,

Horrible Service

So quick story, I have never traded an MT4 platform in my life. I am a futures trader for the last 15 years part-time. Do to the COVID 19 I have lost my job and decided to try out a funded account. I started a Trial account at FTMO to practice for one day and that evening opened a 25,000 Challenge. The next morning I wanted to practice with placing stops and limit orders on the Trail account but I was logged into the Challenge account by accident. Please remember I had no prior experience with MT4. I place 8 to 10 random trades all at the same time just to practice moving stops and limits and taking partial orders off etc... I did not think twice about this because I assumed it was a trial account. I practiced for about 20 mins and then left all the trades open and went to trade my live futures account not even thinking about it. My plan was to start the challenge the following day. Later that day I found out that I had not been in the Trial account but I had been in my Challenge account and the trades violated the challenge rules. So I wrote the company explaining the mistake and they rudely refused to make an exception for me. It was literally the first day of the Challenge and only an idiot would place 8 random 1 lot orders on the same instrument at the same moment it was clearly practice.
Dominic,
Essex, United Kingdom,
May 5, 2020,

FTMO is

I know there is a lot of scepticism in terms of whether FTMO pays their clients and I would like to help to clear this up.

I have, since 2019 November, been attempting to get a FTMO account and finally in my second attempt I managed to get one.
The process of getting the account after completing the verification took a little while, however by April 1st I had my login details, and as it was the first of the month and you get paid every 30days, I thought it made sense to open a 0.01 lot postion to ensure payment on may 1st

On May 1st, after making a profit of $2,593 for the first month , I got sent an email to complete an invoice to process my payment. Now although it took a little while, most likely because the 1st fell on the weekend therefore I had to wait for till the Monday, when the payment finally arrived in my account in my national currency of the £. Later on that day I received my refund from the third party you first pay to when purchasing the challenge.

Overall FTMO is perfectly sound, and what they say they do is exactly what they do. I myself was skeptical at first, and even with the payment not coming till Monday, me being an anxious person did get a little worried especially as it was my first payment but everything was fine and I finally received my first ever payment from Fx after a long time of studying. I would highly suggest to anyone who feels they are capable of completing the challenge and verification to use FTMO services and attempt their challenge .

Dublin, Ireland,
May 4, 2020,

Trustable

I have received my first profit split. Challenge fee was refunded to my account too, so really I can trust them. Hopefully I'll be able to work with them for long time. Very helpful staff if you have any queries.

NJ, USA,
Apr 30, 2020,

Received first full profit-spit payment

I want to thank the team at FTMO for quickly sending me my first profit split of $6,237 and the refund of my challenge! I look forward to future profit splits with FTMO and I highly recommend them to any FOREX trader that is serious about trading and wants to make $ without risking there own capital.

ROME, Italy,
Apr 29, 2020,

A 5 star Company for traders

I would like to share my experience with FTMO, i am with them since 23rd of March, when i started my FTMO funded account ( after passing successfully the challenge and verification fase) the company is really serious and legit, you get immediate response to any of your questions, doubts, and most importantly the profit split is just within 24hours.
I was also sceptical about my profit split because it was €12.040,00 ( 12thousand euros) and guess what? i received them in just 1 working day + they refund you the fee of challenge.
What else you can ask ? you have a huge amount to trade with + they cover all the losses..of course you have to be very disciplined and follow the rules to not violate the maximum daily/monthly loss.
Thank you to Mr. Otakar Suffner Ceo and cofounder of Ftmo and to all the team for support.
Varna, Bulgaria,
Apr 29, 2020,

Very strict with the rules, but highly professional

Just wanted to share my experience with FTMO as a gesture of good will on my part; I've been using their service for some time now, they are quite strict with the rules. As long as you follow the Contract articles though, they are great partners, with excellent client support, and a regular profit split payments.

Can highly recommend for disciplined traders!
CHENNAI, India,
Apr 28, 2020,

UPDATE REGARDING PREVIOUS POST . TECHNICAL ERROR

THEY HAVE RESOLVED MY ISSUE AND OFFERED ME A NEW CHALLENGE. THANKS A LOT .

Apr 14, 2020 - 1 Star FTMO please respond .
I would like to share my experience with ftmo . I opened a 10000$ challenge account . There has been a mistake with them . My account no 19899969

The daily maximum loss = closed position + open position floating p/l . Which shouldn’t go above 5% of the initial capital on anytime of the day . So here it goes I will explain it clearly all my trades closed today on 14th of April 2020 .I had a equity of 10002$
1 . Eurusd opened on 13th of April closed it today on 14th . Had a loss of 254$ . The trade had stop loss . And it got triggered .
And I still have a room to have a loss of 246$

I checked the metrix it showed I can lose 500 maximum loss today . So I opened the today’s trade and all went in loss . And all had a stop loss . So it is determined keeping in mind that if I cross the loss above 5% I will be out of the challenge .

I took the trades 2 ) usdjpy closed with -52.97$ . Stop loss triggered
3) usdjpy closed break even .
4) usdjpy closed -64.12 sl triggered
5) usdjpy closed -69.70 sl triggered

All together losses of the closed positions is 463.28 . Keep in mind I have all my trades with stoploss . So I know how much I’m losing . Open floating and closed position my trades never went above -463.28$ . But they have stopped my challenge. Saying I have violated the maximum daily loss . Which I haven’t . I hope FTMO will look into it and solve the problem as earliest as possible .

George,
UK, United Kingdom,
Apr 27, 2020,

If you don't realise this is a scam then you are quite some idiot.

Only going to post this once. A friend of my son asked me to look at this. I'm a prop trader and have been for over twenty years. I've also been around a bit. All the reviews with glowing praise are clearly bollocks. NO ONE offers risk on accounts for $ 800 up front and then 70% of the profits. Think about it. $ 800 in FX trading is so tiny it's like trying to find a knat's testicle with a welding mask and gloves. But hey ho - go ahead and make the scammers happy and give them your $ 800. And when you work it out that it is a scam, you can go ahead and feel really F...g stupid. Since you are.

United Kingdom, United Kingdom,
Apr 23, 2020,

110% Legit Prop Firm - A++ Customer Service

After a friend recommended me FTMO in Dec 2019 after a little research on their website I decided to join in January 2020. Sceptical at 1st, my worries were dispelled with the exceptional customer services that was offered by FTMO.

I completed the final verification in March and was awarded by Fund Account. Initial Profit split and Challenge Fee was paid out in less than 48 Hours.

I would highly recommend their services.

United States, USA,
Apr 23, 2020,

Funded Trader

I recently was funded by FTMO. I have since received my first profit split as promised and my refund for the challenge fee. Great company and experience so far!

Florida, USA,
Apr 18, 2020,

Very good!

I successfully competed the challenge and verification.

Overall, my experience with FTMO has been positive, their customer service are very quick, the payment method was super fast, personally, I choose Paypal and it was 1 day of waiting, everything as the contract says!

I would recommend FTMO Challenge for any traders who is seriously looking to get funded. Thank you FTMO team!

Bouira, Algeria,
Apr 11, 2020,

FTMO : until now, all seems ok

I don't know why but I was one of those who have never felt any doubt about the serious of this company. I have been a fx trader since a long time and my only problem has always been DISCIPLINE. And when I saw the main condition at FTMO is exactly what I have been seeking for long time, so no hesitation at all.
I succeed after the 3rd challenge and the 2nd Verification. I just ended my first month as an FTMO funded trader. I traded carefully and my only goal was to end the month profitably to test the serious of the company.
Now, and after the reception of the split profit (70%) and the refund of the Challenge fee, I can trustfully testify that FTMO is a honest and serious company for serious traders.

Bucharest, Romania,
Apr 8, 2020,

Great way to start trading bigger capital

It is an understatement that it was a good decision to start trading with FTMO. In January this year I finished my challenge and was funded right away. The 70% profit share is paid perfectly on time and I also received my refundable fee back. For profitable traders this is a great way to trade yourself to a first million without the difficulty to lure external investors. I had to slightly adapt my trading style to accommodate some new rules, but that are only positives. Yes, you need to be cautious with the daily loss limit as it considers closed losses as well as floating losses and resets at midnight CE(S)T, but risk is the first thing to keep in check anyway. I do recommend FTMO to traders who are ready to start trading bigger amounts.

Leon,
Edinburgh, United Kingdom,
Mar 30, 2020,

Best opportunity ever

I will be forever grateful to you, you have given me the opportunity to live by my passion ... you have been very serious in paying my profits and the commission paid initially to make the challenge

Budapest, Hungary,
Mar 28, 2020,

My experience with FTMO

I’m at my first month of the live account, and so far everything went smoothly. Only had to wait 24 hours and received both my profit share and the challenge fee!:)

Budapest, Hungary,
Mar 26, 2020,

Absolutly the best co.

I started trading with FTMO after I did my challenge and I do not have any problem with the company.
They always answer , helpful, and absolutely pay always.

Everybody is skeptic at the beginning but after when you got the lots of thousand dollars you do not hesitate anymore or wont be skeptic at all.

Barry,
Ontario, Canada,
Mar 25, 2020,

Profit Split

I recently got my first profit split from Ftmo and the process was seamless. I chose to take my profit split via Skrill and it was almost immediate. Additionally my challenge fee was refunded to the same card that I used to pay for it. Overall good experience thus far.