FTMO Review

Prop Firm

Updated: Apr 16, 2021 · FTMO.com  · Is this your company?
FTMO

Contact: support@ftmo.com, +44 2033222983

Join live discussion of FTMO.com on our forum

FTMO.com profile provided by FTMO support, Jun 13, 2018

Rita,
Apr 15, 2021,

Very good Customer Services

We received our deposit back within the rules of the trading. FTMO is a very helpful and reliable site. I enjoy trading on the site and it's always something good to learn.

Apr 15, 2021,

2nd profit split landed

Hi, i have received my 2nd profit split from FTMO. Keep it up guys. Traders should join this challenge and be funded.

Mar 9, 2021 - 5 Stars The payment are real, I received it within 5 business day.
The trading methods are proven and the company are legit.
All the best FTMO..!
Mexico, Mexico,
Apr 14, 2021,

BEST SERVICE

Y have receive my splits very quickly and in time, the had a very excellent service y and hopefully can work with them in a future

Apr 14, 2021,

Great Communication and Trustworthy

Challenge fee was refunded and I received my first profit split. great company to work with !

Albania, Albania,
Apr 12, 2021,

Trusted founding firm, great support, pay out recived with no issue. Recommand to all forex traders who lack funds

Lee smith,
South Wales, United Kingdom,
Apr 12, 2021,

Funded trader

If anyone is worried about ftmo paying you out I can tell you from experience that you have no need to worry they are a pretty good prop firm and I'm hoping that I can get the other accounts, it could be slightly better ( the rules are very strict) after you've become a funded trader but I totally understand they need to protect their own capital, looking forward to the future with ftmo
Can't thank you enough
Lee smith

Tom,
Apr 11, 2021,

Transparent, reliable, no issues at all, great firm

I've been with FTMO for a few months now, I have never had a single problem with them. Any time I have had to contact support they have been prompt to reply and have solved any issues I have had. It seems the main concern about similar companies is about 'getting paid out', FTMO have a great website and an extrmely simple process for recieving your monthly payout.

If you are a consistent and profitable trader than I believe that FTMO should be your first choice for funding. The rules are simple to understand and make sense, if you make an effort to not breach these and stick to your trading plan then you will have no problems at all.

Great opportunity that I highly reccommend.

Nik,
Australia, Australia,
Apr 10, 2021,

Efficient service and payment

Hi traders, Ii just wanted to share my experience of receiving my profit payout and challenge fees with ftmo. I had no difficulties in this process and both payments were made efficiently. The process works as truly as described my them.

Apr 10, 2021,

FTMO - honors their promise

You trade. You hit threshold. You ask for the profit split. you get the money. Simple as that.

Montreal, Canada,
Apr 7, 2021,

Legit prop firm, payment received

Hi,

Like everyone else who has heard about FTMO for the first time, I doubted it. However, I tried and passed their challenges. I did receive my first split profit and the refund 2 days after my split profit day. I’m tickled pink that I have a 100k funded account and I will definitely take on the 200k challenge. I highly recommend FTMO to anyone who is consistently profitable. Their challenges make you have a better risk management. For those who still have doubts, we all know that trading is a risky business. Imagine FTMO is an opportunity, all you have to do is take the risk. Trust me, if you are profitable, the outcome of this “trade” will be a win. Good luck to you all !